Midlife Opportunities? Ch. 05

Story Info
The countdown begins.
4k words
4.69
5.8k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
10Bender
10Bender
52 Followers

Chapter 5. I'm having a hard time keeping up with this story only because of my schedule. Sorry it has taken so long. As usual, rate, like, smash the subscribe button, give me a bunch of stars and comments. I ve been working like crazy, and when I have down time I don't usually write. Writing is tough, y'all should try to put a story on here. No, when I have time off, I go fishing. And I've been doing as much fishing as I can get away with. I'll finish this story, I promise. I hate it when I'm reading a story and the author just says fuck it, and walks away without ending it.

Molon Labe

After my ordeal at the hospital and no answers about the scan or when my eyesight would return, I sent my sister home to her family and went with Scottie to her place. We spent the night cuddling. I was under strict orders from Dr. Hottie, Stacey, Scotties twin sister, to avoid another orgasm under threat of severe pain.

Submissive or not, she promised to make my life miserable if I didn't obey her on all things medical. I believed her. And Scottie believed her. But Scottie, being a conniving lawyer found a loophole. She gave me a long, sensual slow job. She worshiped my cock with meticulous attention. She knew just how to set my balls to simmer without letting them boil over. She had me percolating just below the point of no return. And she kept me over low heat for about an hour. Hell, it could have been 10 minutes. Time lost all meaning. When her jaw tired she would throw her leg over my head and ride my face like she was in second place on the backstretch at the Kentucky Derby. And it's Elusive Orgasm by a nose!

We went to bed and she spooned into me and guided my rock hard prick into her cave of wonders. "No fucking! Just lay here in me and fall asleep."

Now how the Hell was I supposed to sleep. Firstly, I am still blind and that's fucking with my head. And secondly, a smoking hot brunette has impaled herself on me and is using only her vaginal muscles to stimulate me. By all outward appearances, we were just a loving couple lying in bed, drifting off to sleep. Scottie was far from sleep, she was doing everything she could to edge me along without pushing me over the edge. And the one time I gave up and tried to jump to my tiny death, she dug her talons into my thigh. Holy fuck, I swear she sharpened them just for that single purpose.

Morning came far too early for me. But for my bedmate/chauffeur, it was miserable. Add to that, the fact there were no pretentious coffee places open at 2 am. She had to settle for a cup of gas station joe. She wasn't in the best of moods to say the least.

"Tell me again why we are leaving so early." She grumbled.

"It's a traffic thing. Your sister told me to be in her office first thing this morning. If we wait until your normal wake up we will already start three hours late. Then add two to three hours of traffic. If you front load all the suck, then later everything is smooth sailing. Kinda like sex."

She snorted a sarcastic laugh. Still unconvinced. "Usually if I'm up this late, I'm drunk. This sucks."

After an uneventful drive and a nap to top off my sleep tanks, I suggested to Scottie she find us a diner and we get some breakfast. The place she led me into smelled wonderful, if a bit more uppity and less greasy spoon than I preferred. She ordered an Eggs Benedict, and I discovered it is a pain in the ass to eat steak and eggs when you can't find the steak or eggs on your plate. I'm sick of not being able to see.

Scottie settled up and we drove straight to the university and Staceys office.

°°°

"You have a growth in your brain. It's still small, but it is growing. I went back and looked at your scans from last week. Now that I know where to look I found it. It's about pea sized right now but that is roughly five hundred percent larger than it was a week ago."

"So I have brain cancer and its side effect is mind control powers?"

"I don't think so. The growth isn't a tumor. It's..." she paused, thoughtfully

"Spit it out. What? Rip the band aid off."

"It's your own neuroepithelial cells, by all appearances, it is identical

to your existing brain. You seem to be growing a third lobe. It's interfering with the optic nerve. At the optic chiasma. The point where the nerves from each eye cross to the opposite side of the brain."

"So many questions. If it keeps growing it will start squishing the rest of my brain and soon I'll be a vegetable. If it continues its rate of growth, next week it will be roughly the size of a golf ball and in two weeks a grapefruit. In 3 weeks my skull will pop and I'll be dead."

"None of those were questions but I'll answer them anyway. I have two theories. Or one theory with two possibilities. A, the growth is time based, in which case it will continue growing at a predictable rate until it reaches a genetically predetermined size. Typically these cells develop over about a week in fetal humans, but you are a man on the downhill side of life. I have no idea how long to expect new tissue growth. We've gone well past a week.

"You are now a mutant, and or the next rung on the evolutionary ladder. Either way, your body should adapt. Your skull should expand to accommodate, or, your less used real estate in your brain cedes its claim and withers so the stronger lobe can grow and survive.

Option B and less likely, it only grows with use. Similar to a muscle. And that, you can control."

"Here's what I think I know, Doc. Mutants have extremely short life spans. As in hours, tops. I don't believe in evolution. I may not live it, but I'm still partial to creation and intelligent design. Even so, evolution isn't predicated on large leaps, but rather on many small steps over a ridiculously long time span. This really seems like a huge fucking leap. Theories are nice, Doc, but what about a treatment?

"I thought I had it made. I was going to get filthy rich. Have Wilt Chamberlain levels of pussy, and get my way in everything. Turns out. I could be dead inside 2 weeks."

"I have a few thoughts on how to handle this, but I need to know how this anomaly is growing, I need to observe and collect data. I want to watch you for a couple days. Without you using your gift..."

"GIFT? This is some fucking gift. I was going to be pissing people off for another forty years or so. Now I'm looking at 10 days. I'm not sitting around waiting for a couple of days. Get all your observation shit and load up. If you want to observe me you're doing it on the fly. "

I stood up and turned to where I thought the door was so I could storm out. As soon as I realized I didn't know where the door was, nor how to get anywhere on my own I sank dejectedly back into the chair and dropped my head into my hands." I am so fucked." I lamented.

In a flash I had four arms around me and two heads on my shoulders.

"Are you going to cut this thing out of my head?"

"I can't until I know more. You aren't an engine, I can't just pull you apart looking for what's wrong then slap you back together. No harm no foul. It doesn't work that way. I don't know that you are dying, but I will do everything in my power to keep you alive. But you need to make sure your family is taken care of. Just in case you're right."

"Yeah. Scottie, open my phone and find Jimbo in the contacts. Call him please."

Two rings and "Neal, what's going on brother, you ok?"

"No. I'm not. I need your help and I require your discretion."

"Oh shit."

"Yeah, oh shit. Do you have my back or not?"

"I got you. What do you need? I assume since you called me instead of Gennie it's professional."

"It is, and it isn't. Are you the best money guy in town? If not can you get me to him?"

"The best money guy I know. The one I would use if I wasn't me, has got to be Nora Pierce. She's probably in the top 5 in the state. I know number 2, but he's a complete piece of shit. But the difference in number 2 and number 5 is like the difference in times between medalists in the Olympics. Two hundredths of a second can separate gold from bronze. She's good, and she's a decent person."

"Fine, can you set me up? Call in a favor if you have to. I would use you if we weren't family, Hoss, but we both know, since we are it's a bad idea. I'll make it worth your while. It needs to be ASAP. As in yesterday."

I went into my reasons why. I laid it all out there. Then told him not to say a word to Gen. I needed to tell her face to face.

Then I called Phil. I told him I needed time off for medical reasons and to expect a call from Miss Pierce in the next few days.

I had my tag team chauffeurs take me to San Francisco where Miss Pierce had her offices. I was trying to think about everything I needed to accomplish.

"Stace, sweetheart, I'm going to be using my curse here for the next day or so intermittently. Then I promise I will back off. Hang with me. I have to protect my family's future."

"Ok, I get it but we still don't know what's going on. You may be doing more damage."

"I'm going on the assumption that I will be dead this time next week. And this is shit I should have handled already. So bear with me. Even if I survive this and live another 30 years this needs to be taken care of."

Jim was good as his word. I don't know how he did it but he got me a same day appointment with this gal. My entourage walked me into her office just after lunch and introductions were made.

I extended my hand. "Thank you for seeing me, Miss Pierce, you come highly recommended from a man I trust implicitly. I'm Neal Rapali, and this is my lawyer, Miss McMillan, and her sister, my doctor, Dr. McMillan.

Please read nothing into the lawyer part of this as adversarial. I'll explain it all shortly.

"It's Ms. Pierce, very nice to meet you," she took my hand awkwardly. I imagine I wasn't facing her as I spoke.

"This is an end of life meeting Ms. Pierce. I have been given reason to believe I have less than a month of life left, and I need to square some finances away. I have recently lost my sight and so I am using my attorney today as my eyes. Her specialty is contract law. And my doctor is here to monitor me."

"I'm sorry to hear that but, you certainly can pick them. I mean, it isn't every day you find a doctor and a lawyer in a matched set. Too bad they aren't triplets, you could have landed an accountant." Her laugh was easy and delightful.

"Right? Girls? Is there a triplet hidden away somewhere?"

Stacey chimed in, "Yes. But he's hideous and is locked away in a bell tower in a church in France." Her sarcasm brought a chuckle to the room.

"Ladies, please tell me your impressions of Ms. Pierces office and the woman herself."

Scottie started. "The building is right on Market Street, so you know the rent isn't cheap here, and she has a fairly large office which speaks to her position in her firm. That said, her office is very modestly done. Her ego wall has the requisite diplomas and certificates without being arrogant. A few pictures of her with people I don't recognize, so probably they aren't famous or politicians. And a rather large dog bed in the corner behind her desk, which while not an immaculate workspace is highly organized. She actually works here rather than just takes meetings."

Stacey picked it up. "She is well dressed, I am sure I could name off the designers she is wearing and they would mean nothing to you, but they impress us. You do at least know what heels with red soles mean, right?" I nodded. "She's well and modestly dressed. Her clothes don't scream sexy, they whisper it, if you know how to listen. But what will probably impress you more is that there is dog hair on her skirt where I assume the missing animal lays its head."

"How did they do? Did they miss anything?"

"Very thorough. And astute. I must say I like your team."

"Yeah, I'm kinda partial to them too. Here's the deal. Whether or not I am actually going to be dead within the month remains to be seen, but I have two teenagers and a wife to take care of as well as my two mistresses. We will leave these two lovelies until later as I am certain they are both individually worth more than me. Before we get started I want to know about your investment strategy and where you put your money. I could take Jim's word for it that you are the real deal but I would rather hear it from you. Are you buying what you're selling? Or is your money in a better investment?"

"James is a bit short sighted, but he is an impeccable judge of character."

How impeccable can he be if he hasn't twigged to the fact that none of 'his' kids are his?

"I would trust his guidance. I won't sell you on an investment just because this firm is pushing it. I won't sell you something I wouldn't buy, unless you are dead set on buying it. My portfolio is doing well and I am on track with my personal goals."

"Great, I'll be sure to let James," I scoffed at the formality, "know of your approval. On my phone in a secure folder is an email address and password. In that account, in the folder marked SPAM, all caps, you will find an email with my current financial statements."

I walked Scottie through my phone and she manipulated the biometric security to access my files.

"I want my money moved to growth funds to the point that my wife can live comfortably on the interest beyond the foreseeable future. So one million in principal? One five? After reaching that principal amount I want to shift into dividend funds. I'm not particular concerning the sector, or if you find a potentially well paying bond or CD. I want my 401 moved into a tax shelter so that the government doesn't take thirty percent later. You will also find a link to my grandmothers investment account. That money which should be in the neighborhood of 1.3 mill, is to be split six ways between her great grandchildren, upon her death, and put in an aggressive trust fund for their educations. Her will and power of attorney naming me, and stating this are attached."

We spoke for roughly 45 minutes and I only had to coerce her twice in order to get my way. At one point an assistant opened the door and an Irish Wolfhound was let in. He padded over to his mistress after sniffing both the girls and me. This elicited a whimper of fear from Stacey. I placed my hand on hers and gently pushed calm into her mind and fear out.

The dog may have sensed this and came to me and sniffed me thoroughly. Then in the true fashion of all large dogs, he tried to climb into my lap via a large paw directly to my plums. If you aren't familiar, a full grown male wolfhound is roughly three feet tall at the shoulder and 150 pounds of shaggy beast with a swinging club at one end ready to beat the furniture or your thigh into submission, and a gaping maw of rather large teeth and a lolling tongue prepared for the dual purpose of rending a wolf, or attacker into tiny bits, or applying a kiddie pools worth of drool to the side of one's face.

I got the tongue.

Nora stood and called off her beastie. "Dullahan, bed." Instant compliance. And a nice nod to Irish mythology.

"Mr. Rapali, my rather large judge of character has given you his lick of approval. You have a fiduciary. I will see that your wishes are seen to. And ladies I hope I can get into your finances soon so we can increase your portfolios. And eliminate any outstanding student debt. Neal, I'll make sure to follow your directives for James."

I shook her hand and we left.

"Home girls. I have a wife to woo."

□■□■

We didn't go home. Or rather we went back to Staceys home in Redwood Shores. A small man-made peninsula shooting off into the bay. Infill from sediment released by river mining operations in the late 1800s early 1900s, as well as construction projects, such as San Francisco International Airport, Treasure Island, and the aforementioned residential areas have reduced the size of the bay by upwards of thirty percent. Add to that the risks of soil liquefaction, where the ground essentially becomes quicksand, during an earthquake and you've given me yet another reason not to live here. Another fun fact, other than the shipping lanes, constantly dredged, the average depth of the bay is only 12 feet. Crazy right. Ok history/geology lesson over.

The girls were hungry, so they ordered up some chow from a Hawaiian barbecue joint. I had short ribs and shrimp over white rice. It was pretty ok. Stacey hooked me up to some of her remote data gathering toys and laid me out on her bed in only my boxers. It wasn't long before I felt the bed move and a hand fishing my cock out through the fly in my drawers. I felt the tickle of hair across my thighs and the warmth of a mouth tenderly making love to my shaft. I didn't know who it was, but I had a guess. A guess that was confirmed moments later.

"Scottie. Just what the Hell do you think you're doing?" Stacey was more annoyed than pissed.

"Shut up sis, and get up here and join us. You know you want to. We did this last night. We can edge him all night long without making him cum."

"Fine. Whatever I don't need the data. It's only his life we're talking about." This girl and her sarcasm. Gotta love her.

"Get over it doc, I'm dying so why don't you put your steamy love swamp on my face and your mouth on my magic wand. Scottie you have sack duty. Suck my balls."

The girls repositioned themselves and got to work. They had clearly shared a dick or three before. I did my damndest to make sure the ladies got off on my tongue as often as I could manage it. As we fell asleep in a pile I felt myself engulfed in a willing receptive hole.

"No fucking. Just fall asleep inside me."

I heard a snicker behind me. "That's funny sis. I said the exact same thing last night."

I felt Stacey roll her eyes.

I woke up some time in the night no longer encased in Stacey. I had a raging boner and two days of being teased with no release. I figured what the Hell, so I maneuvered Scottie onto her side so I could straddle her leg and enter her. I started slowly as not to wake her but then my inner cave man took over and I started fucking her so hard the bed was threatening to collapse. Both girls snapped awake and I had two separate orders given to me.

"STOP! NOW NEAL! STOP!"

"OH. MY. FUCKING GOD! FUCK ME FASTER! DEEPER!"

I came with a roar. Two days of blue balls blasted into my gorgeous lawyer.

"I hope I knocked you up, bitch."

"I do too. I had my IUD pulled after we met. Birth control pills fuck both of us up."

"What about you?" I demanded.

"I did the same."

"Then face down ass up I'm putting a baby into you too."

"Yes, master."

I felt strong. Invigorated. And I fucked that girl for all I was worth. I usually don't have two pops in me. But occasionally I do. And today I felt it. I wanted to impregnate every girl I could. It was an imperative flashing in my brain.

I simultaneously felt small, inadequate. And not just emotionally. But I had a job to do and a fertile womb waiting for me, so I did my job. I licked that pussy from pink pearl to brown starfish. Then I inserted tab A into slot B and drove it home. I was a man possessed and I acted it. This wasn't love making. This was rutting. Wild monkey fucking. I pulled her hair. Slapped her ass. I played with her clit and just when I thought she was close to the edge I shoved my fingers, slick with her pussy drippings, two knuckles deep in her asshole. She went off. The tremors of her orgasm triggering mine. Our aftershocks went on for a few minutes until we rolled away from each other.

"Oh my gawd. That was intense. Seriously one of my top three fuckings ever."

"Let me guess the other two were from a dude with a monster cock. I've always known mine was too small."

"Fuck you asshole. Your dick is perfect." Stacey asserted.

10Bender
10Bender
52 Followers
12