All Comments on 'Midlife Opportunities? Ch. 05'

by 10Bender

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I still love how the main character has that “fuck the consequences, full steam ahead, if they can’t take a joke fuck ‘me” attitude while just rolling along trying to enjoy life or at the very least…fuck it into submission. The people he has surrounded himself with are a close to equal on his sexual drive and perversion kinks/goals. I find it incredibly interesting that he is clever enough to surround himself with a healthy mix of the best and the brightest in their respective areas yet he lacks the willpower to keep his sword in its scabbard which you would think should be his main focus considering self preservation. As the story has grown, so has his list of sexual conquests and some type of a harem. Throughout the entire tale you have managed to keep this a fun read while also being consistent with the smart ass comments and playful barbs/insults which are constantly being hurled at each other and quite brilliantly which continue to be done lovingly and usually hilariously. I sincerely hope this story continues for quite awhile as I find it that good for so many reasons. Thank you for spending whatever available time and energy you have to create something that I am sure has brought at least a modicum of joy to many people with myself on the top of that list.

Stay safe, be well and get rest.

J.D.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 3 years ago

"And he rarely ever got hard. The one time he did he almost passed out because all the blood rushed out of his head to fill his cock."

Silly and not possible.

10Bender10Benderalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey Xzy89c1. Not silly and completely possible as this was almost word for word as related to me by a close friend of mine who happens to have a caulking tube size flaccid dick. I don't make up everything. The best stories have a healthy chunk of truth in them. Even still, you seem to be willing to accept my feeble attempt at neuroscience, but the physiology of a horse cock is your sticking point? Just accept some things, write it off to fantasy if you like. This is supposed to be fun. Not science class.

To the rest.of y'all I appreciate the encouragement. Thank you

Molon labe. 10

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user10Bender@10Bender
52 Followers
Sorry for the ongoing wait. MO 6 is in the final editing stages. I hope to have it uploaded by the end of the week. And a special Damn you goes out to JD for the encouragement and nice comments. My plans to end the story in this chapter went out the window. Asshole. In all ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES