All Comments on 'Midnight Anal'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Wet dreamer only wished for Anal invasion?

Have you guys ever actually ejaculated, deep inside an Asian female colon?

Images written appear totally fictional. Sadly lacking in descriptive details with meagre factual substance, Asian women prefer to give European men oral sex or finish off with a hand-job, in our experience! Unless trained specifically for [an unlikely] anal stretching, generally japanese females are simply unable to accommodate even the thinnest [asian] penis. IE: More research or practical experience may be required, before continuing with erotic fiction, in the 'Anal' category?

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 13 years agoAuthor
Barbara

Thanks for your comments on the piece; I do value feedback, and of course your opinion is valid.

...However, you stated that it reads fictional - there's a reason for that; it is fiction.

More research? Well, I write incest pieces too, are you suggesting I research that category?

And as for further 'anal' submissions... previous pieces I've done have been very well received.

I gather, from your tone, that this is a paticular area of interest to you; that you're a purist? Please, just take the piece for what it is - entertainment.

Have a good 'un. GA. x

SejanusSejanusalmost 11 years ago
Sequel?

This is a story I'd enjoy seeing more chapters of.

gunmakergunmakeralmost 2 years ago

I'm a little late to the party but I do enjoy your style of writing. I always enjoy a descriptive journey along with the author. So nice when it is not just a "how to".

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I went to Kyoto & Tokyo with a buddy of mine. In Rappongi district Tokyo we met 3 girls and over the course of the next several days both of us fucked all 3 in the ass They all loved anal and let us bareback & creampie them. Little sexy hot girls in Japan love western cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.