Midnight Bloom - Captain's Bounty

Story Info
Starship captain's deserve some booty too.
3.3k words
4.38
5.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phineas
Phineas
747 Followers

Captain's Bounty takes place after New recruit so I strongly suggest you read that first. This is an extended scene from my novel, Domination.

Nyx glared at the assembled refugees in and outside the ship's small galley. "Clean this mess up in here and make sure if anything got broken, you fix it! Later, after that's done, I'll clear up a section in the hold so you guys can... work out. Or whatever you want to call it.

She paused to see most of the former slave gladiators perk up. They were happy to not be slaves but they weren't happy about the lack of exercise Nyx's ship provided. The one who didn't was the Dextan, Andari. She stared at Nyx from where she still sat on the floor, her arms holding her up and her chest bared for all to see. She was still in shock and awe at how Nyx had flung her around and torn her shirt off on accident in the process.

Nyx turned her attention away from the Dextan before she could study her athletic torso and the visible effect caused by the excitement of violence. "One thing though, clean up your mess--that includes blood. And, for the love of air, don't pick a fight with someone who doesn't want to fight back!"

She received nods and mumbled affirmations from the gathered woman. Satisfied at last she let out a final huff and pushed her way back out the door to where Tara was standing. She grabbed Tara's hand in her right arm and pulled her down the hall after her.

"You totally threw that woman across the room! Did you know you could do that?" Tara whispered.

Nyx's pulse was pounding in her ears. All the implants she had worked to calm her adrenaline pumping heart down, but she was practically floating through the ship. "No, but that was fucking amazing," Nyx admitted.

"Yeah it was! And how you handled all of them after? Nyx... oh my... I really hope you are taking me to your cabin right now!"

Nyx grinned. "Oh, I am so taking you there."

Tara's rosy grin practically lit up the hallway the rest of the way to the captain's cabin. "Are you going to make me service you, Captain?

Nyx growled and gave her hand a gentle tug.

Tara giggled and followed her up to her cabin.

As soon as the door shut behind Tara Nyx spun on her and reached out with her silver prosthetic arm. She grabbed Tara's shirt and bunched it up between the woman's breasts. "Should I rip your shirt off too? Remind you who the boss is?"

Tara's breath caught for a moment. "Wh-- what would I do then, Captain? When I'm done with you... done servicing you, I mean?"

Nyx couldn't stop herself from grinning. "Why does it matter?" Nyx asked. "It's my ship and you're mine too. Those other bitches know better than to lay a hand on you now. Why, I could rip your pants off too. Leave you naked the way someone as beautiful as you is supposed to be."

Tara gasped. The blush spread from her cheeks down her neck and to her chest beneath her shirt.

"They'd know you were mine then. No doubts."

"H-- how would they know?"

"Because of the marks I'm going to leave."

Tara groaned and her legs wobbled. "Nyx..."

Nyx swept her up in her arms. Sure, the half G gravity helped and so did Nyx's state-of-the-art prosthetic arm, but there was more to it. She moved with a smooth strength that a human woman of her stature should not have.

Nyx put the overwhelmed woman on her bed and then stepped back to admire her. Tara whimpered and reached for her. Nyx shook her head. "Strip."

Tara pouted. "I thought you were going to tear my clothes off me?"

"I don't need to," Nyx said. "You're going to do it for me."

"I-- I am?"

"Yes," the Captain raised one eyebrow. "You're going to do it to prove that you'll do what I tell you. That you're mine. That I own you."

"Ohhhh," Tara moaned. She fumbled with her shirt and yanked it off. More than a few seams stretched, popped, and tore on their way to the floor. She kicked her shoes off and jettisoned her pants like a lump garbage being ejected from the ship's recycling system.

"I am yours, Captain," Tara offered while she sprawled on the bed with her legs spread just enough to reveal the glint of moisture.

"Play with yourself," Nyx said.

Tara's mouth dropped. Her hesitation didn't last more than second though. She slid her hands up the outside of her thighs and then up her body until she was cupping her full breasts. She hefted them and squeezed them. Nyx's eyes dropped briefly and then returned to Tara's face. Determined to get a proper reaction, Tara squeezed them harder and began to pinch and twist her nipples between her fingers. She gasped as lightning shot through the raging inferno in her belly.

Tara's ploy worked. Nyx dropped her eyes to Tara's cork-like nipples and she licked her lips in appreciation and longing. Tara kept working them. Pinching and pulling as though she had milk to offer her lover.

Nyx's lips were parted allowing her to breathe through her mouth. She stared, captivated by her large-breasted girlfriend. At the thought a smile twisted her lips up. Yes, Tara was her girlfriend. Her lover. Her... well, what more could she be? What more did Tara want to be? Being playful and saying Nyx owned her was one thing, but actually meaning it... did she mean it?

Tara's right hand let go of her boob. It jiggled as it set into place. Her nipple remained red, puffy, and eager for attention. It called to Nyx and begged her to kiss it and make it feel better. She would have too, were it not for Tara's legs pulling up and then parting as she spread them out and lifted her hips so Nyx could see everything.

Her fingers slid down over the bare flesh and squeezed her swollen lips together. Nyx shuddered while Tara let a moan slip. Tara's fingers dipped inside next, sliding along the wet flesh and teasing her entrance before dipping her fingertips inside and then back out. She continued to do this, barely penetrating herself, until Nyx's entire field of view was a haze of red save for the object of her desire.

"Oh my... so wet," Tara moaned. "Never. Before. Not like this. Fuuuuck," she groaned as her fingers slid in to the second and then third knuckle.

Tara pulled her fingers out and her juices came with her. They dripped down her tender flesh and rolled across the puckered contours of her ass.

Tara gasped at the sensation. She slid her wet fingers down and rubbed the stray drop into her flesh. She shuddered and panted, all the while staring at Nyx. She tried to bite her lip to control herself but that only made her nostrils flare as she panted through them.

"Stop!" Nyx croaked.

Tara stared at her. Her body was on fire, inside and out. She twitched and jerked, her fingers pulsing against her weeping flesh as she struggled to deny herself.

Nyx moved forward, grabbed Tara's hand, and lifted it away from herself.

Tara whimpered at the absence. Her pout turned to a gasp when Nyx lifted her hand to her face and began to nuzzle and kiss them. Then her tongue came out and licked her. Gently at first, and then with growing need. In a few moments Nyx ignored Tara's hand and sank to her knees beside her bed. She grabbed Tara's legs and tugged her to the edge before leaning in and inhaling deeply of Tara's arousal.

Tara opened her mouth to speak. Nyx chose that moment to lick from bottom to top. The tip of her tongue slid between her folds of flesh and teased at her entrance before it was dragged up and across Tara's slippery flesh and into ridges of flesh that had long since failed to hide Tara's engorged button.

A single lick was all it took to disconnect Tara's thinking, reasoning mind from her body. Nyx's lips wrapping around and gently sucking while her tongue continued to tease the eager bud made the explosions in Tara's head all too real. She lost herself on an orgasm that rivaled the big bang. The ship could have come apart around them and she wouldn't have noticed or cared.

Nyx continued to luck and suck at her lover until she realized Tara had gone silent and limp. She stopped her actions and then gently picked her head up. Tara head was tilted back on the bed at an angle that looked uncomfortable at best. Nyx grinned and placed a gentle kiss just above her exhausted lover's hood.

"I bet Domina can't make you cum like that," Nyx whispered.

Tara moaned and began to move a little. She blinked a few times and then picked her head up enough to see Nyx staring at her. "Did we... did you... did that really just happen?"

Nyx licked her lips and winked at her. "You were delicious."

Tara dropped her head back. "Wow... that was..."

"You're welcome."

Tara let out a weak laugh. "Thank you! I'm pretty sure that's not how it's supposed to work though."

"What's that?"

"Well, I'm yours, remember? You're supposed to leave your mark on me and I'm supposed to be making you pass out."

Nyx grinned. "I think I made a mark on you. Maybe not on your flesh, but your body will certainly remember."

"Hell yeah it will," Tara greed.

"You really went wild when I used my thumb."

"Your thumb? But... I thought that was your mouth? How could I forget-- wait, what did you do?"

Nyx held up her hand and curled her fingers in so only her thumb was sticking up. She made a few inappropriate gestures with it.

Tara let out a breathy laugh. "I don't even remember you doing that. Yeah, I'm pretty tight down there I guess. I never, um, never go for penetration so..."

"Oh, I didn't put my thumb there."

Tara's jaw dropped.

Nyx blew her a kiss.

"You put your thumb... in my... butt?"

"And you fucking loved it! Or you loved fucking it," Nyx said and then shrugged.

"I never... are you sure?"

"Want to smell it and see?"

"Ewww!"

Nyx laughed. "You're clean, baby. Don't worry. Still, one sec."

Tara watched Nyx stand up and go to the attached bathroom. She washed her hands and then stripped off her clothes and climbed up into the bed. Her hand slid up the inside of Tara's thigh and gently brushed across her sex. Tara jumped and then giggled.

"Something wrong?" Nyx asked.

"Yes," Tara said. She placed a hand on top of Nyx's and pulled her hand away from her too-sensitive skin. "I need to take care of my Captain."

Nyx leaned over her and showed no mercy as she brushed her achingly hard nipples across Tara's. Tara cried out and Nyx shuddered from the impact. Then Nyx did it again and caught Tara's mouth with hers as the woman gasped.

Tara moaned into Nyx's mouth and soon they were squirming against each other. Tara fought to try and get her thigh or hand between Nyx's legs but Nyx kept dodging her. Tara managed to get her hands around Nyx's slender waist and felt the firm muscles beneath her skin. There was almost no fat. She slid her hands down further over Nyx's butt and felt the contours of her glutes. Nyx's ass was round and looked amazing, but her skin was tight across her muscles. Tara almost couldn't believe it until she thought back to how easily Nyx had tossed Andari earlier.

Tara moved her hands down further and hooked them around Nyx's legs. She pulled, urging Nyx to slid higher.

Nyx growled into her mouth and then pulled her mouth back enough to ask, "What are you doing?"

"I want you to ride me," Tara panted. "Like you said... make me yours."

Nyx grinned. "You naughty little... Damn, Tara, I could really get used to this."

Tara smiled and nodded. "That's my plan."

Nyx chuckled as Tara urged her up again. She slid herself up the scientist's body and put one hand on the bed and the other on the wall for balance. She settled herself down until Tara's reaching lips made contact. The woman's tongue joined the party and Nyx ducked her head down to stare at the blond-haired beauty that was eagerly licking and slurping her up.

Tara slipped her hands under Nyx's legs and put them to work. The added stimulation on top of the day's events and the unusually tense mood Nyx had been under combined to push her into a panting mess that spilled over into a volcanic eruption in her core. Her body seized in waves of muscle-clenching pleasure. Her legs and back cramped up when Tara wouldn't stop and her only way out was to push against the wall and tumble off of Tara and the edge of the bed.

"Nyx!" Tara cried out as Nyx thudded onto the floor.

Nyx groaned and stuck her legs out straight while keep her back flat on the cold metal floor.

Tara fumbled out of the bed and hit the deck beside her. She squatted down and reach out. "Are you okay? Where's it hurt? Sweetie, talk to me. I can help... I'll fix this! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen."

Nyx shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut. Tara kept babbling while she forced her connection to the delicate linked software in her arm and co-processor. A few second passed while she forced commands into the cybernetics to override her body's natural reactions. Natural chemicals and endorphins were released and pumped through her blood stream and slowly the pains and aches began to ease.

"Nyx!" Tara gushed when Nyx opened her eyes again.

Nyx reached up with her silver arm, caught Tara behind the neck, and pulled the woman down to shut her up with a kiss.

Tara mumbled and struggled a moment until it occurred to her that Nyx would only be kissing her like that if she was okay. She relaxed and settled into the kiss, only then taking note of the mixture of flavors. Her taste and Nyx's, combined together along with... well... it was unique. Unique and, she decided, a natural and wonderful thing. They were a good match, on a biological level.

"Muscles cramped, sorry," Nyx mumbled when she let the woman go.

"If I get a kiss like that they can cramp up any time they like," Tara said.

Nyx smiled and pulled her in for another peck. "We don't need a reason to do that, you know."

"We don't?"

Nyx shook her head.

"Mmm, good," Tara said before giving her another quick kiss.

"The floor's fucking cold though," Nyx pointed out.

"Oh! Right. Sorry!"

Nyx let Tara help her up and then both climbed back onto the bed to sit on it. They kissed again and ended up holding hands and cuddling against each other.

"This is nice," Tara observed.

Nyx nodded. "It is... it's..."

"It feels right," Tara mused.

Nyx smiled and took in a deep breath. She smelled Tara's clean hair where the woman used her chest as a pillow. It did feel right. She smelled right too. Nyx couldn't explain it, but having Tara like this just made her feel... better. Clearer. She almost laughed out loud. After the amazing time they'd spent together she'd better feel relaxed and clear headed.

Tara gasped and sat up.

Nyx tensed. "What's wrong?"

"After... that... and smelling you, I feel different. Better. Clearer."

"Are you saying I smell funny?"

Tara shook her head and then smiled. "You smell fine. Better than fine. Amazing... but I'm biased because I-- well, that's not the point.

"Wait, what? What do you mean? How do you feel?"

Tara blushed.

"Out with it... don't make me order you."

Tara's eyes widened. "You'd do that?"

Nyx saw the worry and took a mental step back. "Oh, well, I was teasing. If it's something really important... I mean, I don't want to invade your priv--"

"I love you!" Tara blurted out. She clapped her hands over her mouth. "Fuck! I can't believe I just said that. I mean... oh shit!"

Nyx stared at her. A grin slowly lifted her lips.

"Don't laugh at me," Tara mumbled. Her cheeks were flaming a new shade of red.

Nyx shook her head. "I'm not laughing, baby. I'm... I don't know. I feel so damn good though. I... want to tell you that too."

"You do?"

Nyx nodded.

"So, um, do it?"

"I... I don't know if I can?" Nyx said. She held up a hand to stop Tara from running away-- or slapping her-- and said, "I mean, I am obsessed with you. I told you that. I care about you like nobody I've ever... shit, that's not safe to say, I've never really been with anybody before. Just a stupid sexbot. I just... I think I do. Love you, I mean. I just don't really know."

Tara stared at her and blinked back the glimmer in her eyes. She nodded. "I can respect that. I think. I mean, I want to say if you feel it, you feel it. You know... but if you've really never felt that way about someone before..."

"I think I so," Nyx admitted. "I'm just not sure. I never, ever want you to leave me. You never bug me when you talk to me. I even like talking to you and bouncing ideas off you... or hearing you bounce them off me. That's means something, right?"

Tara smiled. "Yeah, that's good. And I feel that way too.

"Plus the sex is fucking amazing," Nyx said.

Tara laughed. "The best," she agreed.

"So move in here with me."

"What?"

Nyx gestured at her cabin. "Move in with me. Let's share this cabin."

"You really are clueless!"

Nyx gawked for a moment and then laughed. "Yeah, I am... but why do you say that?"

"You're just so cute," Tara said. "This is a great idea. I mean, I know I won't get tired of you, but you're not sure. There's no better way to find out than sharing quarters with somebody."

Nyx grinned. "We've been practically living together already. I don't see a problem."

"Good, it's settled. I'm officially the Captain's woman."

"Damn right you are," Nyx agreed.

"Okay, so now let's talk about what I really meant."

Nyx blinked. "Huh?"

"The sex. The release of hormones. Locking us up together just you and me and saturating our senses with just each other's pheromones... you feel clear-headed and better, right? Focused and at ease?"

"Sure. Good sex will do that. Great sex, like we had, does even more."

Tara blushed. "I think it's more than that."

"What do you mean?"

"I think those women, the refugees, are messing with our heads."

Nyx tensed. "What... how?"

Tara shook her head. "I'm not sure, but I'm going to find out. I'm your top biologist, remember?"

"Fucking-a right you are."

Tara leaned in to give Nyx another kiss. She slid off the bed and looked around for her clothes. "Let's get dressed and call everyone for a meeting. I need to talk to that Zendar woman, Jahn. Then I'm going to need some help getting some samples."

Nyx nodded and jumped off the bed. "Have I told you how much fun it is watching you work when you're inspired?"

Tara looked at her and smiled. "I think I know exactly what you mean, except you're usually the inspired one."

Phineas
Phineas
747 Followers