Rescue

Story Info
Ex army farmer rescues runaway girl from gang.
15.4k words
4.66
30.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers

An Impromptu Rescue

My name is Eddie and I live in a small farm, located a few miles out of the city, that I inherited from my grandparents. My parents unfortunately died in a plane crash while I was in the army. I did fifteen years and went on two tours to the Middle East (the second Gulf War and one in Afghanistan).

The doctors tell me that I have PTSD and offered medication and counselling, but I prefer to live here on my own. I have enough sheep and chickens to feed myself with meat and sell some to keep the farm running.

My military pension gets paid directly into my bank account and any correspondence from military sources like requests to go to reunions goes in the trash. My service medals, ribbons and commendations are lying in a box in the attic, gathering dust.

I grow my own vegetables in one of the smaller fields, which provides enough root vegetables and potatoes to store in one of the barns to last me all winter as well as beans and cabbages. There are plenty enough potatoes to make my own moonshine, something I learned from my Grandpa.

I have no financial worries, as my grandparents owned the farm outright and the ten acres it stands on, plus a hundred and fifty acres of woodland surrounding the farm. I have upgraded the interior with more modern fixtures and fittings, mainly the kitchen, my bedroom and the living room.

I also hunt in the woods around the area, preferably with a high-tech bow and arrows (another of my few concessions to the outside world). There is electricity, provided by a wind turbine which I bought and installed when I first moved in.

I also installed a few solar panels on the barn roof with a cable that runs to big storage batteries inside and then by cable to the house. It gives me light at night and keeps the radio going for occasional news and music, but I have no other services like Wi-Fi or internet which suits me fine.

I was tracking a deer near the small road that goes to the suburbs, when I heard voices. I stood still, unseen to the men as I was wearing jungle camo shirt and pants. I watched as three young men were forcing a young woman to drag a large concrete block along a drainage ditch.

She was oriental, with long dark hair and wearing a very short white dress that was caked in mud and slime, from having frequently fallen over. The rope was tied in a complicated way, it went around her neck, down her front, between her legs and up her back and around her arms.

Her bare feet were bleeding, and she looked exhausted as she fell again, they prodded her with electric probes, making her cry out and one kicked her to get her to stand up. They started arguing in Spanish, I guessed they were gangbangers by that and the guns and tattoos, I know a little Spanish, so I listened.

After a short discussion two of them left, passing quite close to me and complaining about the mud they had gotten on their new white trainers, the third stayed to guard her but as soon as he was alone he started to abuse her. He got his hard cock out and waved it at her, but she wouldn't suck him, so he started to hit her.

I normally keep to myself, but these thugs were acting like the Taliban, so I acted too. I crept up behind him, as he was sat on the block taking a rest, he never saw the incoming butt of the forty-four as it connected with his head from behind.

First I stole his gun and ammo, then cut the woman free from the block before cutting her totally free, but she just lay there staring at me. I had an idea and picked up a good-sized rock, hit and rubbed it into the wound on the unconscious man's head and dropped it next to him.

I slung the cut rope over my shoulder, thinking that when the other two returned, they might think that as his cock was out, he had untied her for sex and she had surprised him, and run away.

She could not stand, let alone escape, and did not resist as I picked her up and gave me a worried smile as I carried her into the woods and back towards the farm. After a few minutes she actually fell asleep, even though I wasn't following a path and the going was rough, she must have been exhausted.

I was stepping carefully and as quietly as possible, listening for any pursuit from the two remaining gangers. A few minutes later, I had heard the roar of a modified exhaust and then some shouting, then the roar again as they left.

They would either report that they had her, and she escaped or more likely keep their skins safe by not saying anything. I didn't know if I had killed the guard or not and didn't care, they either took him to a hospital, dumped the body somewhere else or left him there for the wild animals to find.

About a mile from the scene I stopped for a break, she was not that heavy, but it seemed a good time to stop and ask a few questions, as she had woken up. I put her down on a mossy stump, offered her some water from my water bottle, then sat on a rock to talk.

She drank eagerly, I asked who she was and why they were treating her that way. She told me her name was Azumi and that she worked in a club in the rougher part of the city but one night after they had closed, her boss had killed one of the lap dancers whom he thought was keeping a lot of her tips from him.

Azumi had seen it happen and that he had seen her there and was a witness. She had run out of the club as she was, dressed in the small white dress because if she went to get her coat she would probably be caught and killed too.

She couldn't go back to her apartment for the same reason, it would be the first place that they would look, so she tried to get out of the city, but the boss had the local gang out looking for her with a big reward for bringing her back alive.

Three of them in a car had spotted her so she ran, breaking the heels of shoes that were never meant for running. As she kicked them off, she overbalanced and had fallen down the bank into the big drainage ditch.

She heard the car's roar stop and voices, so had got up and run along falling into the mud a few times. Finally they caught her and tied her up, making her drag that big concrete block until she collapsed.

She saw that two had gone to get their car, leaving one to guard her, then I rescued her. She was still very weak, so I carried her back to the farm and ran her a bath, while I made some food.

When I'd finished, I knocked on the door and she called me in, she was wearing a big towel, but said she wanted to thank me for saving her life, then she dropped it and pulled down my pants before giving me a fantastic blow job, totally unexpected but I wasn't going to stop her.

A few minutes later, we were eating stew in the kitchen.

"You didn't have to do that Azumi, I saw you were in danger and just helped you out" I told her.

"I know, but if they take me back I killed, so I thank you my way" she replied with a tired smile.

"Do you have family where you can go and be safe?"

"No, only very old grandmother in Japan, she in... hospital for old people to die."

"A residential care home?"

"Yes, she die soon, happy to join husband with ancestors" she said sadly.

There was a pause in the conversation while we finished the food, then Azumi asked nervously.

"You have family... wife, children?"

"No, parents dead, no wife or kids, I prefer to live here alone."

"Ohh... then I go..."

"You don't have to leave unless you have somewhere else to go to. I can drive you there if you will be safe..." I cut in, then the sentence trailed off as she smiled.

"You let me hide here, I cook, I make you happy in bed... I good at that" she replied and laughed.

"Okay Azumi, but first I must find you some clothes to wear, much as I love seeing you with just a towel or naked" I finished, laughing too.

Initially all I could find was a brown sweater, she put it on and posed for me and allowed me to take a photo of her kneeling on the table. It covered her breasts and pussy but not her ass, which made us both laugh.

I gave her one of my shirts and pants to wear while I drove into the city to buy her some clothes. I thought about what had happened to me, a relative recluse, to suddenly have not only a house guest, but a beautiful one (when her bruises and scrapes healed) that wanted to repay me with sex.

I wasn't sure if I could manage living with someone again, due to my PTSD, but I sure was going to try. Then again, she was a city girl, she told me that she could cook, but could she skin a rabbit or a butcher a deer?

I didn't know her sizes, so had to guess and bought a couple of shirts, plus a skirt to keep her going.

When I returned and gave them to her she tried them on, the shirts were ok, but the skirt was very short, and I hadn't thought about underwear or shoes, so she ended up wearing a pair of my slippers on her small feet.

It turned out that Azumi could cook quite well but had never butchered an animal, she had bought her meat and fish from supermarkets, all neatly packaged and ready to cook. The vegetables I brought in had only been rinsed in the horse trough, I had to show her how to wash, peel and cut them but she was eager to learn.

I showed her to a spare bedroom where she could sleep once the bed was made up, but she stated,

"No, I sleep with you, keep me safe if bad men come for me."

I told her that she was safe here, but she was adamant, so I showed her my room, which was a bit of a mess. She asked for clean bedding (it hadn't been changed for a couple of weeks) and stripped the bed. I took them to the bathroom and dumped them on the floor to be washed the next day (I don't have a washing machine, so everything gets washed in the bath).

I went back to the bedroom but was stopped at the door.

"You nice guy, you save me, but you need bath!"

"But I had one last week" I explained.

"Heroes need to smell nice too" she replied with a smile and pushed me back towards the bathroom.

I went in started the water and undressed before I realised she was behind me and naked.

"You get in bath, I wash you."

"I can do it for myself..." I said but she interrupted me.

"No, it Japanese way for woman to wash her man" she said, so I did as I was told and got in.

The last person to do this was my mother when I was about nine. This time to have a beautiful naked woman washing my family jewels caused the expected reaction. Azumi laughed and told my cock to wait until later. When I was clean she handed me a towel and left the room.

I dried myself and went to the bedroom, opened the door and saw Azumi on the bed, on her knees, her head on a pillow and her ass in the air and pointing at me. As I stared she wiggled her ass at me and giggled.

The surprise wore off, so I knelt behind her and buried my face between her ass cheeks and licked her from clit up to her tight little asshole, and back. She gave a surprised little shriek, then moaned and pushed back at me, which spread her further, allowing my tongue to penetrate her inner lips.

After a few of minutes of this she started to tremble, then cried out as she climaxed and collapsed sideways. I lay next to her and hugged her, and she smiled weakly, and I asked if she was okay.

"No man ever do that for me before... they just want me to suck or fuck them in pussy or ass, then they sleep or leave" Azumi explained.

"I have friend, a dancer at club, she stay with me sometime, she like girls and men, she do that for me. She very good friend so I do it to her, she tell me how, she tell me how to make man finish quick" Azumi explained when she had recovered.

"So that's how you made that blowjob so good and so quick?" I said and laughed.

"Sometime they hit me for not fast enough, sometime for too fast."

"What was your job at the club?"

"I hostess for boss, I fetch drinks, keep special customer happy, tips good, but sometime customer hurt, I not work until well again..." she finished.

"How did you get there, and did you enjoy it, apart from the beatings?" I asked.

* * * * *

"NO! I hate it, I kidnapped, brought to this country with others and sold as slave, could run away but with no one to help and no papers, I end up in prison!"

Is that what they told you?"

"Yes, I not want to go to prison, they bad places."

"Firstly, you would not end up in prison, maybe a detention centre (she shook her head rapidly), until it was established who you were and where you came from, then you would probably be deported to your original country (more head shaking), and second, prisons here are generally not bad places." I explained.

"I here for eight years, not want go back to Japan now, maybe I stay with you please... I cook, I clean, I make you very happy in bed, I do anything for you..." she begged.

I thought for a minute about the possible complications that could arise and there were a few but not that many. One, was that the gang might come here in their search and two, she could get pregnant, I didn't want kids or did I?

Neither of us had medical insurance, so I would have to learn everything, although I had some medical training in the army. Maybe if I could get some birth pills? That did it for me, we discussed it for another hour and then she climbed on top and rode me but then eased my cock into her ass to finish me off which was new, different and very enjoyable.

We washed ourselves and went to bed, it felt strange to have another person so close to me after so long on my own and it took some time to get to sleep but eventually I did but woke frequently, feeling her touch or just her presence near me.

In the morning, I woke with a start, looked around and seeing that I was on my own and relaxed, thinking that the rescue of the girl and all that happened after that, had just been a dream. Then there was a noise, so I was instantly alert, listening hard.

There was another sound and I got out of bed, pulled on shorts, took my forty-four out of the drawer, released the safety and crept out of the bedroom. I knew which stairs creaked and avoided them as I moved down, hearing more noises.

The kitchen door was ajar, so I peered through the gap, to see a fine pair of ass cheeks moving around the kitchen, attached to Azumi, who was only wearing the brown sweater I had given her the day before.

I opened the door, which creaked slightly she turned suddenly, a look of fright on her face and the big frying pan in her hands. We looked at each other and burst out laughing, both putting our weapons down.

"What you like for brekfass Eddie, there is meat, eggs, beans?" she asked, still smiling.

"That sounds fine to me... maybe with a big serving of you for dessert" I replied.

She frowned as she thought about the last part, then blushed prettily and said "Okay."

I made coffee for two, then sat and watched as she moved around the kitchen, mostly I watched her firm ass cheeks.

After breakfast and the 'dessert', I scouted the area to make sure there were no unwelcome visitors, then gave her some of my working clothes, a hat and boots (with four pairs of socks) to disguise her, then gave her a tour of the farm.

She loved the animals but hated the thought of killing one to eat. I explained that it was a part of life here but agreed to do any butchery in the barn so she would only see joints like in a supermarket. It was the same with any animals that I brought in from my hunting trips, these would be shorter so as to not leave her alone for long.

For trips into the city suburbs for dry and tinned goods, chicken feed, anything I didn't grow myself and clothes, there were suddenly quite a few extras on my list. Things like sanitary products for Azumi, work clothes and footwear that fit her, underwear, leg waxing strips and hand cream, things she considered essential and of course, condoms until I could get a supply of contraceptive pills.

We discussed her protection and decided that I would acquire a .38 for her and some ammunition, as well as more ammunition and arrows for me. When I returned we hiked deep into the forest to a clearing where it would be safe to teach her to shoot. I set up cans and rocks as targets, then gave her detailed instruction about the gun.

I showed her how to hold the gun, how the safety catch worked, how to load it, aim and fire it, and warned her about the recoil too, although there wasn't much, it might take her by surprise. Azumi was nervous but realised that she needed to be able to defend herself in case the gangbangers discovered where she was hiding.

Her first shot went wild, and she cried out from the noise and the reaction but didn't drop the gun.

"You not say how loud noise gun make!" she snapped.

"It is your first time, it seems loud to you but it's not, I'll show you how loud mine is" so I brought my .45 out of its holster and shot a can.

The 'boom' was twice as loud as the .38, this time she did drop her gun in shock but quickly picked it up again.

"Okay Eddie, you gun make bigger noise than mine" she conceded and we both laughed.

Her next try was better, although she missed the rock, and the next. I stood behind her, put my arms around her to steady hers and this time the rock went spinning away from its perch on a tree stump.

"I did it!!" She cried, turning in my arms and kissed me.

When she had finished I scolded her mildly for not putting the safety back on first, saying that she might have shot me accidentally. She was horrified and started to cry, I held her for a minute, then kissed her, hoping that she had learned a valuable lesson.

But the time I called a halt to the session, Azumi had gone through a whole box of fifty bullets and had killed two rocks and five cans from a distance of about fifteen yards, not bad for a beginner.

By the time Azumi had completed five sessions, she could hit five out of ten targets from double the distance and we were both happy with that. Next I tried her with my bow and arrow, she had trouble pulling back the string, even when I had reduced the tension to as low as it would go.

She liked that it was almost silent and started to exercise her arms and upper body to improve her strength. On my suggestion she changed to a total body workout to improve her overall strength and endurance, this helped her to operate my bow better.

On my next shopping trip I bought her a ladies compound bow and arrows, plus more ammunition for her pistol. I made up a makeshift target on legs, stuffed with straw for her archery practice and set it up in the barn so that she could practise whenever she wanted and in any weather.

Once I had given her instructions, I let her practice on her own, which she did every day when the chores were done. After a week she took me to the barn and showed me her progress. From twenty yards she hit the three feet tall target every time and got a long hug and a kiss for her reward.

We collected all the arrows from the target (I noticed how many holes there were in the end wall of the thirty-yard-long barn but kept quiet).

"Now shoot from the doorway" I told her.

She smiled and walked to the entrance, I stood to the side and watched as she turned, positioned herself, took an arrow and fitted it to the bow. She took a breath, lifted the bow until it was at forty-five degrees and pulled back the string, let out her breath as she lowered the bow, stopped and fired.

The arrow embedded itself about two thirds down the target. She grunted and took another arrow and repeated the process, exactly as I had taught her, this time it was almost central. She gave a little squeal of pleasure and turned to me, grinning.

"No safety catch on bow" and laughed.

I was impressed and told her so, next I took the target outside and over the next half an hour, she tried again over gradually longer distances up to the Olympic distance of seventy-seven yards. Azumi took to archery like a duck to water, the only time she missed the target was when the wind increased or was gusting.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers