Midnight Bloom - New Recruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phineas
Phineas
747 Followers

"Fuck," Nyx breathed as the tension crashed down on her.

Tara glanced back at her and reached for the control on the outside of the door. She looked at Nyx, winked, and lifted her hand to her mouth. She ran her fingers under her nose, shivered, and then pressed the button to shut the door. As it began to slide shut she opened her mouth, extended her tongue, and licked up from her palm to the tip of her middle finger.

Nyx stared until the door shut. The soft hiss and then thud of it coming to a stop shocked her into action. "What the fuck? I fucking told her! I said... oh no, you bitch, you're not getting out of this!"

Nyx took three steps to the doorway and punched the button to open it. Tara wasn't there. She turned and saw the woman a few meters away in the hallway. "Don't worry," Tara said, "You taste wonderful."

"I warned you," Nyx growled and took her first step toward the temptress.

Tara's eyes widened and she yelped and started running as fast as the low gravity allowed. Her laughter echoed through the Rebexa even after Nyx caught her in the doorway of Tara's cabin.

Phineas
Phineas
747 Followers
12