Midnight Ep. 008: decipHER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am fine in this one."

"Your name tag got boogered up too?" Caprice points at her own. "Nick peeled off the CA, left PRICE. Dunno why, but hey I'm not telling that man no to nothing."

"I'm thinking I better hide my tag too. Course can't make much out of Naomi unless it's the word NO." She mused lifting it to peer at the name on it, "Guess it could say OMI as in OWE ME." They all had a good laugh, even Midnight.

A slow morning Midnight snuck away with her bag to the trunk out front. Cautious not to let the girls see she unlocked Nick's treasure chest and found her hair and things missing. Smiling that he had taken them she looked around for safety then unpacked her big purse placing not only her last few pairs of underwear inside, but her burnt sheer curtain made dress, and her once good uniform in all of its torched beauty. She felt that was enough of an offering for one day. With his jizz long evaporated she had no idea that he had given her his own gift for her honor. She didn't let it bother her. She was used to giving and never receiving. Locking the trunk back up Midnight returned to work.

********

1:00

"There's the man of the hour."

"Afternoon Naomi." Nick Sanchez walked in wearing a black tank top and black jeans. Lifting his sunglasses from his eyes to his hair he looked around the diner. "You know a Niles Gullivant?"

"Sure do. He's a local. Take your usual seat. Midnight's...having issues."

"Meaning?"

"You can see for yourself when she comes to your table. Your other girlfriend's out back smoking."

"Not my girlfriend. Neither one."

"I'd choose Midnight...just sayin'." She winks fanning a menu at him to claim. Taking it, he decided to sit at the front counter until Niles arrived. "Are you going to meet Niles here?"

"I called him about doing some work on my new home. I bought Harbinger Shoals."

"Eerie place. Gator and snake infested. Probably sharks on the backside of the island."

"You've been out there?"

"Who hasn't? It's the party capital of Caretaker. More virginities lost out there than probably any place in the county."

"My kind of place."

"Caprice said you rocked her axis."

"I did my job."

"A fucking machine? Really?' She lays her palms on the counter to support her scrutiny, "I never saw you coming."

"She did." He smirked.

"You're a player aren't you, Nick?"

"I wouldn't say player, more...strategist."

"Same thing?"

"Not on my battlefield. Some say chess...I say checkers."

"I take it you're black and all women are red."

"Asses might be when I'm done."

"International man of misery?"

"Ain't that the truth."

As they banter Caprice returns from her cigarette break and spots Nick through the grill window. Primping her hair, she reaches into her apron for a breath mint to expel what she could of her scent of nicotine. How ironic his name was Nick. Ready she sweeps through the kitchen doors like a stripper ready to take the stage.

"Hey there Romeo."

"You're not limping."

"Gotta fuck me harder than that if you wanna see me limping."

"Could be arranged."

"PLEASSSSSSSSSE MAKE ME LIMP." She giggles and joins his side of the counter tempted to hug him but holds back. She didn't want to appear clingy.

"Saved by the Gull's." Naomi looks beyond her drama queen act to see Nile's Gullivant's pickup truck. Getting out on the other side his son Will and his girlfriend Veronica. "Looks like he brought the kids."

Turning in his seat Nick checks them out through the window and gnashes his teeth. He knew the kids. He was pretty certain they would remember him too. Leaning back with elbows on the counter he watches them enter. Caprice opted to give Nick his room and intentionally wiggled out in front of him before taking a walk. He didn't even look at her ass.

"Nick Sanchez?" Niles had a toothpick between his lips as he grinned.

"Only one wearing black." Nick nodded, "Already filling out your crew?"

"Oh shit!" Will hissed turning away then right back around. Veronica was less stressed and smiled vibrantly at Nick.

"The revolving door there is my son Will, his girlfriend Veronica."

"We've met. They trespassed on my property. Private beach." Nick looked disgruntled but wasn't. He just wanted to make the couple squirm.

"That a fact?" Niles scowled.

"Sorry! We thought the guy who owned that place was still gone. He's never there." Will rubbed the back of his neck wincing.

"Out of the country. I'm borrowing his home until my new place becomes livable." Nick sat up straight. Veronica was still eyeballing him with lust. She recalled his jizzing on her well, Will too for that matter. It wasn't William's day.

"They won't be back out there. WILL YOU?" Niles gave his son a stern look.

"No Sir."

"I might." V winked.

"Knock it off Veronica. First you haunt my dad, now..."

"Once you go black there's no turning back." Nick chuckled and pinched his black tank top.

"Tell me you didn't...?" Naomi behind him rolled her eyes, "I'm staying out of it. Go to your booth." She again swatted Nick with another batch of menus. She then handed them out to the new arrivals.

"Shall we?" Nick motions them toward his favorite booth. Taking the lead Nick shows them the spot letting Will and V take one side, Niles and Nick the other.

"So, what brings you to Caretaker Nick?" Niles opened up.

"New life. New perspective. Time to settle somewhere and this spot feels right."

"Not a bad place to live. Not many jobs in the area though. What is it you do?"

"Retired military. Pilot...among other things."

"Seen the world then?"

"60%. No place like Caretaker. Peaceful here."

"It has its moments. Bikers. Disgruntled Indians who still think we stole their land. Crazy gators. Anyway, welcome home Nick."

"Thanks. We eat lunch then take a run out to Harbinger Shoals and make a long list. Lot of changes planned if you're up to it."

"I believe I am. My boy here works for me. He's good with his hands."

"I'm better." Veronica winks.

"She's taking massage therapy courses." Will scowls at her, "Don't get any ideas."

"I'll keep her hands busy. I love massages."

"Yay!" She giggled. "I wonder where Midnight is?" She realized her bestie hadn't ventured to take care of them.

"Naomi said she was having problems. Bathroom maybe."

"Oh no! Monthly? Don't answer that, I know you don't...yeah! Let me out Will I'll go check on her." Will scoots away releasing her from captivity then sits himself back down.

"V and Midnight grew up together near the Rez." Will offered up as Naomi brought glasses of water to their table. As she did Nick grew curious.

"She, okay?"

"Yeaaaah! Yes and no. Her Daddy's a prick. I think he got a bit physical with her and her Momma last night." Naomi sighed then added more info albeit reluctantly, "Her Daddy burnt a lot of her things she said. Poor girl has nothing to her name as it is. Uniform she's wearing today is old and... doesn't fit well. Might suit you boys seeing her in it but to be honest...she shouldn't be working in it."

"Why not?" Niles narrowed his eyes.

"Barely covers her girly parts. Short and her buttons are poppin'. Don't make a fuss when she comes out. The girls a sensitive one." She then points at Nick, "Try and be reasonable today?" Niles winces at her words toward Nick trying to decipher what she was hinting at.

"What happens, happens." Nick advises her. Naomi nodded and left with an exhale.

"Something I should know?" Niles asked with concern.

"Nope!"

Inside the bathroom V found Midnight looking at herself in the mirror, lost in the fact her chest was ready to fall out of her dress, the buttons giving in to the pressure left her with one remaining button to hold her together above the waist.

"Whoa!" V snuck up making Midnight jump. "Where's the stripper pole? I'm sooo tipping you."

"Not funny. I... can't work like this. I will...shame him."

"Shame who? Niles?"

"No..."

"That hot guy Nick?"

"Yes."

"Whoaaaa again! You like Nick, don't you?"

"You know him?" Midnight felt a sense of recognition in V.

"Yeah! Me and Will fucked on his beach, and he busted us. Busted on us too." She chuckled. "Helluva load I'm telling you." In response Midnight merely stared at her without emotion. "When are you ever going to sound human? Try...OH MY GOD! HE REALLY NUTTED ON YOU?" That outburst made Midnight smile with a glowing blush. "There's no customers really. Just...show this big, beautiful bod off. It's time you acted like you want laid."

"I do want laid." She giggled, "I just...don't want to lose him by being too..."

"Slutty?"

"No. He knows I'm capable of that."

"He does? Hell, I don't! What the hell Midnight?"

"I... keep it inside."

"Not these you don't." V gets crazy enough to pry her dress apart until Midnight's tits fell out. In her goofiness the final button shot at Veronica making her dodge and yelp. "SHIT! Sorry!"

"The dress is hopeless." She stood there leaving her chest out with a pouty face to compliment them.

"Damn! Those have blossomed since I've seen them last." V lifts her brows shocked by their fullness.

"I shaved too." Midnight hikes the front of her skirt surprising Veronica even more.

"No panties or bra? My girl is living the wet dream." She leans into whisper, "Me neither."

"You never do."

"Will likes it that way. So does his dad."

"You're horrible."

"Why thank you Miss MIGHT. What the hell happened to your tag?"

"Father burned it, along with my good dress."

"What a dick. You should come live with Will and I."

"You live in a one-bedroom apartment. Besides I can't leave my mom."

"Shack up with Nick then. He's rich it looks like."

"I will not sponge off of him. He...does not want me. He's dating Caprice."

"That skank? If she can land him, I know I can."

"Please don't." Midnight appealed to her friend, not seeking further competition...if...she had any chance at all. Miss Amador was very confused. "Let's go I don't want him thinking I'm avoiding him." She tucks her breasts into her dress at least masking her nipples, the rest was impossible to cover.

"You go Hooker." V pushed Midnight out the door laughing. Midnight tried to keep a straight face. Once reaching Nick's booth he ignored Midnight, Niles and Will finding it impossible not to look. She felt...rather sexy for once.

"I'm sorry for making you wait. Can I take your order?"

"Orders." Nick suggested.

"Yes...orders. Always!" She mumbled with a blush.

"MIGHT?" Nick spoke without even glancing at her tag dangling slightly due to her wide-open cleavage.

"It is damaged."

"Are you?" Niles looked between Nick and Midnight as if connecting dots.

"I am fine."

"Yup! You never looked better."

"Thank you..." Again, she nearly said Sir. She would have been scolded.

"Need a new dress?"

"No... this one...fits."

"I agree. Tuna Melt and coffee."

"Mister Gullivant?" She looked to Niles.

"Extra napkins." He was salivating yet coughed over his reply, "BLT and fries. Iced tea."

"And you Will?"

"I'll have what Dad's having."

"Extra napkins?" V chuckled at her man.

"Those too. Sorry Midnight I'm really trying not to drool."

"You don't do that to me when my boobs are falling out. Your Dad might." V nudges him playfully.

"Hey! Behave!"

"Never gonna happen Willy of my dreams."

"She means you Son."

"You shush!" V giggled.

Midnight turned her gaze on V, "Veronica?"

"I'll have...something thick and creamy." She beguiles Nick who puckered his lower lip.

"She'll have a vanilla milkshake."

"Mmmm! My thoughts exactly."

"Is that all?" Midnight mumbled.

"Extra-long straw, she's keeping her distance." Nick counters V.

"This is unreal." Will shakes his head.

"Relax Son, it's only flirting. No harm done. Right Nick?"

"You both know she would fuck me if I dropped my drawers at this table."

"Oh, would I? Midnight might...it says so on her tag." Veronica stuck her tongue out at her best friend.

"Is that true?" Nick eyed Midnight.

"I..." Before she could reply both Naomi and Caprice swoop in from two sides and drag Midnight away. Taking her into the kitchen their part time Chef Dreyfus Bodette handed Midnight a long apron.

"Put this on before you get any other customers. Olan is on his way home from vacation. He can't see you like that."

"I don't want to wear an apron."

"Come on Sweetie. Is that guy really worth it?" Naomi speaks out of turn.

"What guy?" Caprice looks startled, "Nick? You like Nick?"

"Don't be a ditz, Caprice. He likes her too; he's just playing hard to get."

"Wow!"

"If anyone is being used here it's you Blondie."

"I can live with that." CC shrugs, "We can share him."

"I..." Again, Midnight gets cut off hearing the front door ping, new customers coming in. Three men fresh off the boat like the first day they met Nick Sanchez.

"Set them at your table Blondie." Naomi ordered her out. Caprice sighed and let it go.

"Naomi?" Midnight pouted, "Please don't make me wear the apron."

The bearded Dreyfus scowled at Naomi then shrugged out of a loss, "Her job to lose. We tried." He then took her order form. "Nice ass by the way." Even he had noticed Midnight's cheeks. "Sue me."

"I would not do that."

"Good! Then I can say nice tits too."

"Thank you, Dreyfus."

"Good Lord almighty!" Naomi threw her hands up, "Go make a fool of yourself Critter."

Midnight went back out into the dining room after pouring tea and making a milkshake. Returning to Nick's table she acts as if nothing was any more different than any other workday. In doing this her ass slipped further out of hiding, her breasts expressing areola without resistance and tucking. Moving about the room freely she even caught the eye of the men Caprice was taking care of. It was easy to tell the men were asking about her. Suddenly, Caprice became the jealous one.

"I can't believe Midnight's doing this." Niles frowned then enjoyed her visually that much more. Veronica while sipping her shake eyeballed Nick using her tongue to lick the tip of the straw as it frothed in white milky ice cream. Nick merely ignored her and let them all go quiet in ogling the girl. Even Veronica found herself checking her best friend out.

Over the next hour the group ate and observed Midnight. Not much business was discussed until after lunch. By the end Nick suggested they drive out to Harbinger Shoals again. Telling Niles to head outside while he paid their check the trio left the diner.

Caprice seeing Nick settling up with Naomi at the register decided to say goodbye. Gliding up next to him she stood with her back to Naomi. "I'm good with Midnight. I'd still like to be whatever you want me to be. See? I'm not that clingy."

"Whatever I want you to be, huh?"

"Name it Soldier."

Opening his wallet, he removes ten one-hundred-dollar bills and fans them out in front of Caprice. Her eyes brighten up at the grand in hand. "Big tipper. For Midnight?"

"Both of you. Earn it."

"This is gonna hurt, isn't it?" She giggles.

"We'll see." As Midnight approaches the counter Nick clears his throat to get her full attention. "Want in on this?" He flutters the money at her.

"Yes."

"See the three men over there at Hotstuff's table?"

"He called me Hotstuff." Caprice melts toward Naomi who feared what lie ahead.

"I'll double this to the first one of you to strip totally naked and take those fellas pieces of pie."

"Thousand for one? You said both." Caprice seemed edgy. Midnight absorbed the idea then took three pieces of apple pie out of a rotary warmer and carried them all toward the trio of men. Caprice growled, "Dammit!"

"You're really letting her do this?" Naomi grimaced at Nick.

"You want in on this deal?" He smirked.

"Pass."

"She won't go through with it." Caprice held back watching. Seconds later after offering them pie Midnight slithered out of her already useless dress and stood there naked in front of the men. "HOLY FUCK! She did it."

"I guess you lose your tip." He stared at Caprice coldly.

"That tip too?" She points at his crotch.

"5."

"What?"

"4."

"Are you...? Mother fuck!" Caprice darted away and joined Midnight in front of the three men and stripped out of her own uniform. Minds blown the men enjoyed the view of two amazing bodies side by side.

"3." Nick raised his voice so that the girls could hear. In yelling Dreyfus stepped from the kitchen to witness Caprice and Midnight standing naked. The girls picking up on Nick's furthered challenge leads Caprice in to sit on one of her customers laps. His hands were all over her.

"2." Nick rallies another cry. In hearing this Midnight takes the boldest step of her life and crawls up on to their table and literally takes their pie and smothers it all over her naked body. Nick was impressed. The remaining two men started eating pie off of Midnight.

"Making me hungry." Dreyfus sighed. 'And I'm the one wearing the Kiss the Cook apron."

"1." Nick launched a final assault. From behind them Veronica Redmane ran in through the front door and stripped her own dress off tossing it at Nick.

"I'M IN!"

Not what Nick was expecting but it was fun. Naomi merely dropped her face into her arms on the counter. "You win Cowboy!"

"Ten grand if you join them." Nick winks as Naomi lifts her head actually considering it. Gritting her teeth at the idea Dreyfus chuckled, "I'll do it."

"Only the gals." Declining Naomi kept her clothes on. The numbers were not in her favor anyway. Three men, three naked hotties. She was left field.

With the pie gobbled up the men turned their tongues on to Midnight's pussy. Her first official time being eaten out. She was loving it, but even in her admiration of their technique she chose to crawl off the table and pick up her fallen dress. Veronica seeing her followed in abandoning her plaything. Both Will and Niles were looking in watching anyway. She knew she was in trouble. "Love you, Midnight!" A hug on the way-out Veronica grabbed her dress from Nick and put it on. "How much do I get?"

"Nothing. The deal wasn't offered to you." Dreyfus in response took a twenty out of his wallet and handed it to V. She accepted it with a grin and took her leave. It was all about the freakiness to her anyway.

Midnight shyly walked over to Nick, her dress still off. Bending down she laid it at his feet, going so far as to slip it over his toes as if desiring to keep them warm. It was 92 outside, but hey. Remaining on her knees she lowered her eyes to the floor. He left her there. "Do you deserve this tip?"

"No. I do not want it."

"Guess it's your lucky day Naomi."

Nick passed the waitress his cash. Shocked at holding a grand in her hands Naomi heard a scream, then moaning. Caprice was being bent over her table getting fucked from behind. Cursing Naomi let it happen, no customers were in the diner so why the fuck not.

Eying her worry Nick took a pen from the counter and took back one of his hundreds to write something on it before returning it to her. Looking at what he wrote it said, "IOMAN." Bulging her eyes, she looked up at Nick. "I OWE MAN?" It was a play on the letters of her name.

"When the time is right. Get dressed. Finish your shift." He tosses a single hundred down at Midnight to see her reaction. She said nothing. As he left, she stood up with the money and put her uniform on. Hearing Caprice cumming at the top of her lungs meant nothing to Midnight. She merely said, "I'm going on break now."

Naomi had to put an end to Caprice, making her get dressed as well. She did let her lover cum on her ass first. Even Naomi liked a good wanker. Dreyfus Bodette in the kitchen had jerked off in private. Only his grunts heard by Midnight were any indication. Watching Nick and the Gullivant's drive off Midnight went outside and to the trunk. Unlocking it she placed the hundred-dollar bill in it and locked it back up.