Midnight Ep. 010: rEfLECTION

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing her comment Midnight had a strange vision of herself, restrained, behind bars. She recalled a drawing in Nick's journal of a woman in a cage. Shivering at the thought she smiled to herself. All of her life she felt closed in but was content by it. Spending much of her youth in her 8 by 10 bedroom with no window, she was right at home.

Hanging up on Ronnie, Lynette shook her head then turned to find Midnight spaced out. Moving closer Lynette snapped her fingers to capture the girl's attention. "Earth to Amador. Come in Amador?"

Midnight smiled but kept her lost gaze prominent. Cumming in Midnight sounded wonderful she mused. A quick flash to her rape at a stranger's aggressive hands made her sigh, the once and only person to ever cum inside her. While some women found rape traumatic, in her case the loss of attention afterwards weighed much more heavily. Some secrets were meant to change a life. She rather enjoyed it. If Midnight Amador had a fantasy, it would be Nick Sanchez revealing himself to be her rapist. She knew it wasn't him, but it was warm considering the possibility.

"You going to go unbuttoned all day?" Lynette used both hands to tug at the girl's opened cleavage.

"Yes!" Midnight unbuttoned one more.

"Just stay out of Olan's way." Lynette having had a long talk with their co-worker Naomi knew better than to try and get through to Midnight. Her mind was set. Truth be...so was her soul.

********

11:40 AM

"You're late!" Nick Sanchez stepped from the overgrowth of tree branches and weeds without a shirt on, sweat glistening along his toned chest and six pack abs. Parked on the side of the road was the local youth bus painted by the locals that had spent time in its care. Sheldon Cooper leaning out the driver's window scowled at Nick's observation.

"Only by ten minutes. You do realize I was ordering mountain climbing gear off of Amazon when I got the call." Sheldon snapped his suspenders over a white t-shirt, sweat stains under his pits without any exertion.

"Sure, you were. Knowing you you'd start yodeling and cause an avalanche."

"Funny man for a guy who rarely smiles."

Behind Sheldon six young adults slouched in their seats content to be on their cellphones or sleeping. Engine off Sheldon stood tall venturing up and down the center row of the short bus. Head shaking at their oblivious concept over reality he resorted to kicking the seats to get them motivated.

Riling activity the kids helped pass out battery operated weed eaters and machetes. Sheldon himself determined who got the blades by association and knowledge of their background. Equipped the young adults filed off of the bus and went around it into the short entry way next to Nick's 4Runner.

Three young men of obvious Santee heritage manned the machetes, each of them a good six feet in height, and buff enough to present a healthy machete swing. Two more boys followed them out, one on his cell and not really watching where he was going, literally colliding with the other boy who looked rather studious, nerdy the word.

The final member was a young girl, a very familiar one to Nick. As she came around wearing tight jeans and a gray tank top, no bra she realized who they were working for. The boy with his cell took a picture of her chuckling.

"For my collection of hot chicks. You should model for me Alexis."

Ignoring him she ran over to Nick and tried to hug him, "Remember me?"

"Trying not to." Nick grimaced; her tits crushed into his ribcage. Only girl here he concluded she was the Sheriff's daughter. Wonderful!

"That's enough Alexis." Sheldon grumbled, "You're here to work off probation time, not to get cozy with anybody."

"Your Grandfather get my note?" Nick asked her as she nodded with a stunning amount of energy.

"Yeah! Meanie!" She jabbed a nail into his ribs then used the rest of her fingers to spider walk down over his abdomen. Being shirtless only added to her lustful nature. Seeing her reaction toward Nick the three Santee boys quickly took their shirts off too. Alexis flared her eyes giggled, "If everyone else is going to do it..." In a heartbeat she whipped her tank top off and shook her tits at the boys. Cell boy took video this time.

"Work it Baby! Work it!" He laughed until Sheldon blocked his recording view, goofing off by doing a bit of modelling himself. Finally, he took the cell away from him.

"You'll get this back when you can behave Ron." Pants pocket it went. "Alright! I know it's hot Alexis but put your shirt back on." He chose not to look as she danced about laughing, "This is what got you probation if I remember correctly."

Nick rolled his eyes and motioned the four other boys to follow him, leading them into the tall weeds. "Space yourselves out so you don't hurt anyone with those machetes." He guided the three Santee boys who set out to work up a sweat. "Careful of snakes, and don't go down under the bridge there's a good size gator looking for lunch. Speaking of...do a good job here today I'll buy everyone lunch at the diner."

"Sounds good." Sheldon escorted Ronnie Brewster with his weed eater into the brush. "Introductions...the movie director here is Lynette Brewster's boy if you've met her. She's a waitress at Coastal Waiter's along with my niece Midnight."

"She's sexy as fuck." Ronnie laughed. Nick eying him with a wince.

"I know I am." Alexis preempted any reply by wiggling by Ronnie.

"Hell, yes you are, but nothing like Midnight."

The three Santee boys hesitate in their cutting swathes to peer back at Ronnie. Sheldon intervened by pointing the boys to go back to work. "You need to keep your yap shut Ron. Not only is Midnight my niece, these three boys are her cousins. Thus, my nephews even though they refuse to acknowledge that."

"What are they going to do scalp me?"

"Curb the attitude or I'll see to it you get more time added to your probation."

Nick shot a hesitant glare toward the three taller boys, "Cousin's huh?"

"Irene and Tilly's brother Mordecai's boys. Curtis, Roland, and Oswald Sage. Nothing but trouble these three. Hold up a minute." Sheldon steps away to help Ron, Alexis, and the nerdy young man get their weed eaters going. Once all three are in motion he separates them and shows them to follow the sides of the path to the bridge. Returning to Nick, he finds him busy alongside the three brothers as if not caring to further learn about the family. Shrugging Sheldon headed back to the bus to bring out a water cooler for hydration as needed.

The job was going smoothly except when Alexis kept lifting her tank top up over her tits every time she needed to wipe sweat from her brow. Her body was glossy as it was. Taking breaks periodically to get drinks Ronnie cornered the nerdier boy Evan and bragged about Midnight and what she did at the diner yesterday in front of he and his buddy Derek. Evan having no friends really gravitated toward Ronnie who lit up a cigarette as they talked. Sheldon hearing Ronnie's cell ringing in his pocket noted that his mother was calling and took pity, walking over to let him call her back. Leaving him when he spotted Alexis with her shirt off again while flirting with Oswald the youngest of the boys, he trudged out to warn her further. Bad enough Oswald was sucking her nipple.

Ignoring his mom Ronnie took the opportunity to pull Evan to the blindside of the bus to pull up the video he had of Midnight naked in the diner letting he and Derek paw her up. Grabbing a drink himself Nick heard the boys and caught a glimpse of the cell video between the boys as Ronnie held it up. Wincing at the video Nick snuck up behind them and took his phone away. Ronnie was instantly intimidated by Nick's presence. Evan shrank as he observed Nick watch the video up close for himself. Absorbing her actions after playing the video twice he deleted it before handing it back to Ronnie.

"What the fuck dude? That was my video."

Nick paused in walking away and turned sideways facing them. "Get back to work."

Once Nick headed back to the lawncare business Ronnie laughed, "No Biggy! My boy Derek has a copy." Evan wanted one for himself. Twenty bucks got him one as he had Derek send it back to his phone in under three minutes. Ronnie was a piece of shit.

Passing Sheldon and Alexis who refused to put her shirt on Nick watched them enter the bus. Giving her a time out he made Alexis sit in the bus for fifteen minutes. Returning to the field Sheldon shook his head, "That kid is going to give me a..."

"Hard on?" Nick smirked.

"That too. Damn it Sanchez!" He huffed, "Sorry about all this. I try to keep peace but it's not easy. Now you know why Tilly and I don't have kids of our own."

"I'm not much on kids either."

Nick looks back toward the bus to spot Alexis with her jeans pulled down and mooning the work area through the bus window. He let it go rather than get Sheldon fired up. It was almost 100 degrees out, and Sheldon being severely overweight would only get his blood pressure that much higher. Turning to the brothers he found them all looking at the bus laughing. Ronnie was video recording Alexis through the window as she kept mooning the group. Even her fingers were between her thighs rubbing her twat. Evan was in love. Hell, Ron and Oswald were too. Alexis was a hottie!

Sighing Nick rejoined the three brothers, his proximity leading them back to work. They had actually cleared the pathway fairly good up to the bridge. Working near the eldest Curtis, Nick halted his swings and struck up conversation.

"I hear you're related to the Amador's."

Curtis stopped cold and sneered, "Fuck that name."

"Don't like your family much?"

Roland stepping up behind Nick frowned, "It's a Rez thing. When our father's sister married the Spanish fucker, she became dead to us."

"Meaning your cousin Midnight too?"

"She's a mouse." Curtis the temperamental one added with a grimace, "Says nothing when she sees us."

"Ever try and talk to her? I think she's..." Nick ponders his opinion, "...yeah, you're right, she is a mouse. But she respects me...which I find honorable. Can you blame her for her father's deeds?"

"Why are you so interested in our kin?" Oswald now joined the party.

"Only Midnight." Nick stood his ground then lifted his machete to use the flat of the blade to guide Curtis back, "Next of kin if you move." Curtis thought he was being threatened until Nick escorted the boy very slowly to his right. Behind him in the brush stood the alligator known as Steeltoe. Machete lowered Nick stepped into the brush and used the blade to tap the gator on the snout. "Go home!" The boys were blown away by Nick's steely nerves, he was standing up to an eight-foot gator with only a machete between he and being dinner. The gator didn't seem menacing, turning away of its own volition to head back down into the reeds around the bank.

"You got balls." Roland puckered.

"He could have bit your leg off Curtis." Oswald was in awe.

Too proud to say thank you Curtis simply went back to cutting down weeds. Nick did the same. After ten minutes and hearing Sheldon yelling at Alexis to put her pants on, then another bout of warning Ronnie to put his cell away, Curtis stopped cold to peer down at the gator now in the water below the bridge.

"You own the Shoals?" He spoke out as Nick wiped sweat from his eyes.

"I do."

"Place is haunted Man." The term made Nick ponder over the tiny island of butterflies, thinking he and Veronica Redmane had spotted a woman but found none when visiting it.

"Our Great Grandmother Dorothy told us a girl died out here from heartbreak. Like our Aunt's Irene and Matilda, she fell in love with a white man." Oswald added info.

"Love to hear the story." Nick nodded, "Your Grandmother still around?"

Roland revealed her existence, "Lives on the Rez. Our sisters care for her. She's like 80."

"I'm looking into any and all past owners of Harbinger. I'd like to know my neighbors better."

"The ghosts?" Curtis walked on to the bridge feeling the weakness in the planks, "Wouldn't drive on this bridge."

"Getting it fixed this week. If my neighbors are ghosts, which I don't believe in, I'll invite them to co-exist. Room here for all of us."

"You okay with Steeltoe living here too?"

"Can't get a better guard dog. Might actually spray paint FIDO on his back." That made the younger brothers laugh. "Unless you want to do it for me." Curtis finally grinned.

"Midnight's a good girl. We just...have our traditions."

"That's called racism, but I understand. I have my...ways too."

"You into our Cuz?" Curtis grew curious.

"More like she's into me." Nick smirked, "She's...growing on me."

"Still a virgin." Roland chuckled.

"Bet she's not." Oswald pointed at Alexis running around naked on the main road. "I'd so fuck her and I'm not into white chicks."

"Sheldon's going to have a heart attack." Nick shook his head watching the portly Realtor giving chase before any cars drove past, it was a main road. Yep! Car went by honking. "Finish the weeds around the bridge without falling down the ravine. I'll be back."

As Nick sets his machete aside, he marches away, Curtis telling his brothers, "Why do all our women like the white man?"

"Hell, I like a white woman." Oswald laughed nodding toward Alexis. "Sorry Curtis the times they are a changing." Even Roland agreed, Alexis was on fire.

Nick walking up behind Ronnie swipes his phone and hurls it out toward the ravine, the three brothers laughing as the boy's cell hit the water, the gator swimming toward it. Ignoring Ronnie bitch Nick tells Evan to go weed then halts Sheldon on the road as he looks ready to pass out.

"Go sit down before I have to call 911."

"Yeah but..."

"She's too young for you. Don't make me tell Tilly you been chasing a teenager. Bad enough I saw you checking out your niece."

"Fuck you Sanchez."

"I'll fuck Mister Sanchez." Alexis dances by laughing. Totally nude in nothing but her tennis shoes she was having the time of her life. Making sure Sheldon took his advice to sit down Nick stepped out on to the main road and stood there watching Alexis. Taunting him by doing cartwheels, it was a safe bet she had some cheerleading experience. "You know you want me."

"You're right. I do." His admission made her stop darting about to nibble a nail, wondering if he was tricking her as he had at her grandfather's antique store. To her surprise Nick did the unthinkable, he took his boots off, then unzipped his jeans tugging them off. Alexis bulged her eyes at seeing Nick's enormous cock.

"Whoa! That thing is huge."

"Come get it Princess." He stroked it in front of her. She was definitely a deer in headlights. Uncertain of his behavior she grew hesitant, eyes looking out toward the bridge to see everyone busy, Ronnie searching for his cell, the brothers and Evan cutting weeds. A second glance at Sheldon looking ready to pass out, holding his head having not even noticed Nick nude. "Last chance." He looked down at his jeans in the road. Instead, he points to the ground in front of him. "I could use some head here."

"Oh, fuck yes!" She caved and raced to his feet, dropping to her knees. The second her hands gravitated toward his monster cock he snatched up her wrists and held her firmly. Shocked her jaw dropped and she pouted.

"You're so mean."

Pulling her to her feet she laughed and licked his crown on the way up. Rolling his eyes Nick whipped her body around and dropped himself to one knee. Dragging her body over his knee he spanked her so hard she was crying. The sudden cries made Sheldon look up.

"You've got to be kidding me." Strangely, it wasn't seeing Nick nude that bothered him. It was the car pulling up quietly behind Nick. Literally twenty feet from Nick's backside was Sheriff Dolan Roster there to check up on things. Watching Nick paddle her ass Dolan took his hat off and laid it in the seat beside him. From there he grabbed a donut from a box also on the seat and sat there eating it. Sheldon finding a bit of energy made the walk past Nick and leaned into the passenger window of the squad car.

"Sanchez sure knows how to put on a show doesn't he?" Dolan sighed then offered Sheldon a donut by lifting the box.

"Oooo! Jelly's! Don't mind if I do." He snatches up a glazed jelly donut and rams it into his mouth, savoring the flavor as if it were the best thing in the world.

"Alexis acting up again?"

"She's been a pistol today." Sheldon mumbled with his mouth full, "Can't keep her clothes on."

"Nothing new! He's surely making his point ain't he?"

"Nick's...got his way of getting things done."

"I can see that. Think her ass is as red as my flashers?" Dolan grins then flips on his roof lights spinning a red glare. Blinded by them Sheldon chuckles.

"I'll tell you when I get my vision back."

Dolan licked icing from his eating hand then stepped out of his car. Fortunately, traffic was slim at the moment. Stepping around the hood of his car Dolan Roster shook his head at her crying.

"You any better than she is Sanchez? Streaking in the middle of the road?"

"Making a point Sheriff."

"You think I haven't tried that?"

"DADDY!!!!" Hearing Alexis cry out Nick didn't pause for even an instant.

"Having fun Pumpkin?"

"Save me!"

"The trouble..." Dolan chuckles, "My hands are sticky anyway."

"I hate you, daddy!"

"Exactly why you live with your Grampa half the time."

Nick rubs her beet red ass feeling the welts he left behind then stands up letting her slip to her hands and knees whimpering. Reaching for his jeans Nick gets dressed facing Dolan. Eying his beast without trying to the Sheriff shakes his head, "I surely didn't need to see that. No wonder she's actin' up. Get your rosy ass off the ground and get in my car."

Weeping heavily Alexis Marie Roster limped past Nick as he zipped up. Opening the front passenger side door Dolan growls, "Backseat!" Pouting she closes it and opens the back door and crawls in rather than sitting. Her ass was burning.

"Not apologizing Sheriff." Nick put his boots on.

"Turnin' that blind eye you mentioned. Nice of you to try but won't help. I let her off easy too often. I figured probation would calm her down. Reckon not!"

Before any further talking they hear yelling, cries drawing their attention toward the bridge. Seeing the brothers peering over the side of the embankment leading to the stream Nick just knew what had happened. Bolting toward the bridge, Dolan in hot pursuit they found Ronnie Brewster face down in the water below. Curtis just prior to Nick's run to their side jumped down into the water to protect Ronnie as Steeltoe swam toward him. Curtis aimed to show Nick that he wasn't the only badass around.

Nick joining them in the stream helped Ronnie to his feet. Up above Dolan drew his gun pointing it at the gator but Nick threw a hand up. Pausing at Nick's insistence he kept aim but only as a last resort. Nick nudged Ronnie up and toward the incline of the ravine.

"What about my cell?" It was submerged and done for anyway. Spooked but angry he followed Nick's orders and headed up the embankment. Slipping a few times, he managed to make it topside,

"Climb out and go dry off."

Sheldon attempting to offer a hand was assisted by Roland and Oswald, mainly to keep him from falling in himself due to his size. Once Ronnie was out of harm's way Nick moved next to Curtis who stood in a warrior stance.

"You done posing?" Nick winked at him.

"I got this."

"Fido there's yawning at you." Steeltoe merely looked at them without advancing.

"Whatever!"

"My belly's growling. I say we hit the diner for lunch."

"I won't go in there if Midnight's working."