Midnight Ep. 012: pRIDE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

Shedding her granny panties with ease as she begs him to let her up, Esteban simply took his wife from behind. Cigarette still in his lips, ashes fluttering over her lower back, he pounded her hips with a vicious need. Screaming at the top of her lungs for him to stop she tried to roll him off of her. Not being the strongest woman in the world it took effort. Luckily his drunkenness' made him clumsy, and he toppled left into his recliner, his weight nudging it violently. Having escaped him enough to rise Irene tried to get away but he pushed back against his chair and sent it further left blocking her enough to capture her by her robe. Abandoning her cloak, she tried to crawl off, but he ended up jumping on her again and slamming her to the floor. This was not going to be a good day.

Unknown to Esteban in his ferocity and determination his moonshine jug had fallen over, it's liquid paint thinner pouring out on the ancient rug. At the moment he was more concerned with fucking his wife although rape essentially. Clawing his arm drawing blood did not help Irene in the least.

Snarling he grabbed her by the hair and slammed her head on the floor three times until she gave up. With no further resistance Esteban finished his job and nutted hard into his wife. "That is right! You know who the boss is here. ME! ME I SAY!" He huffed a scalding exhale over her cheek then reared up enough to slug her in the back of the skull twice out of anger. Crawling off of her and dragging an end table over in trying to stand, he finally made it to his feet. Teetering in step he pulled his pants up and zipped them without doing his belt.

"You just lay there like the lazy wife you are. If there is no food, I will go find some elsewhere. You are a useless woman." In his drunken stupor all he could do was make his way out to his car. Keys still in the ignition he slapped himself in the face twice to gather his senses enough to drive. Backing out with a bit too much speed his rear end crushed down some overgrown weeds along the dirt road, barely missing a tree by six inches. Terrain suffering at his heavy boot as Esteban roared away. He simply blamed Irene for everything, for not mowing those weeds down.

Within their home Irene Amador still lay there on the floor without movement, a trickle of blood staining the carpet. Behind her the rug burst into flame, his lost cigarette's cherry finding the old, outdated rug brittle and ready to go. Even worse...moonshine was inches away and soaking the entire rug with Satan's brew.

Not a good day at all.

********

Her ass cheeks turning fire red might have been an omen of things to come. Midnight found her asshole being violated by this new man's fingertips. Having only faced her Rapist years ago concerning anal she was not as prepared as even she thought. Three years was a long time in between such a taunting. Still, she pursued the train of thought that this was what the Man in Black expected. If she were wrong, she knew he would correct her in some fashion. Unable to contain her whimpering she kicked her legs back and forth excitably in the aisle as a gauge to let Nick know her enjoyment. It was strange to her efforts not knowing she could cum at only having her asshole violated. She did not recall that part when raped, something new that made her smile. Cum she did. The entire bus knew her Siren's song.

"ANOTHER!" Nick bellowed from the driver's seat after hearing her echoing squeals. The man tormenting her escorted her out of his lap and let her find her footing. Legs quaking, she held on to seat backs until finding her next target three seats back. He had his legs in the aisle and his dick out stroking it in wait. How did Nick get these men to be so cooperative she pondered? Was it him...or was it...her? Eyes flaring, she wanted it to be her, she needed the ego boost after not feeling truly wanted all these years.

Moving beyond his knees so that she could turn and face Nick she knelt in the aisle and hesitantly reached over the man to grip his penis. Being a meager six inches she had a bit of room to work with. Never had she fondled a dick before today. Her rapist years back had not allowed her to touch his, no other man was in her life until recently, so her shyness rose again. Soft jerks at first the man scowled at her. "You can do better than that." He sighed. Yes, she could! Even Midnight agreed!

Tugging him with a tighter grip she handled him in a more rapid rhythm. Hoping she wasn't doing it too hard she winced and looked to her target with questionable eyes. He smiled at her and prompted, "Spit on it to lube it up, then really get a grip. Faster is better." Shyly she leaned over him and formed a droplet of saliva on top of his urethra. Once the dampness circulated, she increased her attentiveness until he nodded his affirmation. "There you go. That's a good girl." Hearing praise she gave it everything she had until he started groaning. Expecting his rush, she bit her lower lip.

"FACE IT HEAD ON!" Nick called out, Midnight uncertain what he meant until another gentleman stepped in behind her and grabbed the base of her skull and nudged her over the guy's crown. Without giving up on her speedy hand job she hovered over the man's lap until her own assistance brought her a complimentary facial. Reacting to his volatile threads of cum she twitched even as her handler kept her firmly over the dick. She felt her face wet with his overpowering desire to feed her.

"SAMPLE IT ONCE, THEN MOVE ON." Nick instructed. He was nearing the business hub of Caretaker so grew invested in traffic more, unable to watch her as closely as before. In response Midnight found her head released to act on her own. The drooling cock before her was poised by the man right up to her lips. Tongue extended she tasted his jizz and flared her eyes. Finding the flavor to her liking she was unable to resist swallowing three inches of his six one time only tightening her lips around his girth. Drawing her mouth back she tempted his last few currents into coating her tongue. Upon leaving his crown she savored it a moment then swallowed. She refused to let Nick see her spit it out.

Tasty she smiled toward Nick then crawled on her knees to face her retreated handler, he too stroking his cock. Repeating her earlier handiwork, he was delighted by her newfound knowledge. The man hoped for a blowjob so reached over and grabbed her head and forced her toward his pecker. Mouth wide she took it deep inside her throat, deeper than the three inches, this man being near eight inches she accepted five. He demanded more from her forcefully making her take in another inch as she gagged. Satisfied he released her scalp, but she attempted to stay there, saliva drooling all over his pubes and scrotum. A point needed to be expressed. With Nick's attention divided she was on her own.

"Take it all in." The man seemed hopeful, "You can do it."

With tonsils that was impossible, but she did try. Unable to achieve his expectations she pulled away long enough to open her mouth and let him in on her throat's blockage. Seeing her tonsils he mumbled, "Well hell! Good job trying. Thank you." Smiling sheepishly, she finished him off with her hand as two others moved to her side. Dicks mighty they jerked off over her shoulder until she ended her current passenger's liquid assault.

"FACE ME!" Nick returned. "CHIN ON THE FLOOR."

Twisting she did as he told her, hugging her upper body on the floorboard as she had when been up close to Nick. Ass up the two men stood and pumped their cocks until she felt warm streams of jizz pepper her ass and lower back. She endured the final two men, replacing them to an entire backside of showering puddles of white goodness. Nearing the heart of Caretaker all but one man hadn't had his chance at her and felt left out but moved on regardless. Each thanked her for being beautiful and so giving. Their words made her heart sing, yet the one that got away made her pout.

Full stop the men debarked on to the street and spoke respectfully toward the driver. Nick pausing before any further instructions noticed her sadness and the straggler gentleman seeming grouchy at missing out. He wasn't rude but felt cheated. "Hold up!" Nick stopped him one foot on the curb. "Go sit on that bench. Whip it back out." The suggestion made the man share a look of curiosity and complied. Nervous at being outdoors with traffic around he covered himself with his lunchbox, having been on his way home from work. Still, he sat nurturing his erection.

"GET UP HERE!" Nick rattled Midnight who climbed to her feet and hurried to his side. Stopping her from kneeling he pointed at the man. "Out there! Make him happy." She resorted to a deep breath then stepped down from the bus stairs and out into the fresh air. Nick admiring her backside coated in cum made him leave his seat on the parked bus to lean on the door's frame to observe her. Looking both directions for foot traffic he found no real activity at the moment outside of his passengers going about their business. This was her chance to shine. As if the glossy cum on her backside was not reflective enough.

Behind the bus, the true driver had parked Nick's 4Runner and shut it off. Keys in hand he stepped around just as Midnight knelt between the man's legs to give him a hand job worthy of her final act. So, she thought!

Ernest joining Nick from the curb passed him the truck keys. "Breaking a lot of laws here you know that right?" The Santee driver mumbled trying hard not to admire this girl he had known since childhood. "Don't hurt Midnight! I'll bring a Nation down on you if you do." He dared to show his teeth. While having been paid well for relinquishing his bus for a private tour, this display was not settling well in his gut. Sure, even he liked a beautiful woman but in a strip club on the Rez, not on the streets of the white man's domain. He was Santee 100% and edgy of anyone not of his breed. Openminded in some cases, being mixed kept his shadow near, but the other half of Midnight kept him restrained. Blame it on her Daddy!

"I hear your concern. Don't you worry about Midnight, I got her."

"Why would you want her to act like this?"

"Why would she want herself to act like this?" Nick countered. Good point!

"I never once saw this in her. She has...grown up."

"Take your bus, I'm sure you have some territory to cover yet. I appreciate you working with me."

"Think I'm going to pass up five grand in this economy?" Ernest waited as Nick left the walkway and allowed the driver entry. "Ever need the use of my bus again it's going to be six grand."

"Noted!" Nick ignored him from there, hearing him close the door and drive off. With no bus masking them now, it was a show worthy of pride. She was not even looking tense under pressure. Nick folded his arms and simply watched the raven-haired girl find her calling. Her hand motions perfected as she absorbed what made him happiest, the benched passenger nutted hard right into her face. Midnight Amador presumed if Nick warranted that she does it once, she could do it again. A healthy facial led her to lick his cock dry before resting upright on her knees with a proud demeanor. The man zipping up sat forward and praised her before getting up and moving on. He didn't even wave goodbye. Not that it mattered.

"Turn and crawl to me." He motivated her to pivot carefully on the concrete and prowl the five feet until reaching him. She remained on her knees but refused to look him in the eye, head lowered as if still feeling unworthy of his presence. "Look up at me."

She dared to venture into troubled waters, trickling cum from her brow over one eye making her flinch. Tempted to remove it, her rising hand hesitated in its attempted mission, good thing as she heard him say, "Does pride tell you to remove that from your face?" She lowered her hand to her side and took the risk of her mess getting into her eye. Nick seeing her huge green eyes staring with hope found her stunning in that moment. So stunning that he took it upon himself to wipe the cum away to protect her sight. Beauty must be upheld! "Leave my pride in you to do that." Her heart skipped a beat at understanding him.

"Let's get you...home." She was, but again she understood. It was his decision after all.

Before letting her stand a siren went off somewhere in Caretaker. Pausing to examine down the street Nick noticed a firetruck leaving its shelter and driving their direction. In passing the Firemen eyed Nick and the very naked Midnight. Not a word or wolf call they had a job to do. Nick not bothered by any emergency simply told Midnight to get up. "On your feet! From this point onward you find pride in your skin everywhere you go."

"Okay! May I... ask a question?" They slowly walked together toward Nick's borrowed 4Runner.

"Yeah?"

"How do I... explain this to my parents? I will abide...for you."

"For yourself as much as me."

"Am I... yours?" She feared asking, mainly worried of rejection.

"We'll talk about that over the next few days." He spoke as he opened the passenger door to the truck. Ushering her inside they were prevented access due to another siren that made them hesitate. Deputy Herb DeWhitt which Nick had met earlier was on his way to tail the firetruck. Noting Nick, he hit the brakes and pulled out of traffic. Once seeing Midnight naked he bulged his eyes. Knowing the Sheriff had spread the word of Nick's requirements Herb swallowed, this the first test of that authority.

"Might wanna follow me Sanchez. Trust me on that." With an insistent look Nick hurried Midnight into her seat and slammed the door. Starting the 4Runner Nick violated another law in making an illegal U-turn behind the progressing Deputy. If Herb could do it, so could Nick. In pursuit they retraced the highway to find smoke up over the tree line.

"No." Midnight mumbled reaching for the dash, "Mother?"

"Keep it in for now." Nick motioned with a palm as he saw Herb pull on to the dirt road.

"It is my home." Midnight began crying.

Nick growing grim turned down her dirt road. In passing the spot she was raped on three years ago Midnight withheld her tears and palmed the windowpane as if saying goodbye to it. Attention fleeting, she rounded a bend to find her entire home engulfed in roof high flames. The local Fire Department cascading water out over the property sent her palming the window at her side with a frantic reaction. "Where is Mother? She never leaves the house." She saw an empty set of opened ambulance doors and panicked.

Keeping distance from the men doing their job Nick pulled to a harsh stop and jumped out. Midnight in dare it be said...hot pursuit. Reaching the blaze Nick found Sheriff Dolan Roster fresh off imprisoning his daughter back at home.

"Where's Midnight's mom?"

"Place is going up too much to find her. None of our fire fighters are wanting to risk going inside." Dolan shared a worried look. Finding Midnight distraught and bawling he restrained her advance himself, stressed by her nudity as much as her fears of losing her mom. Before Dolan could speak another word Nick bolted past the firefighters and kicked in the front door. Moving like lightning to avoid being burnt he rushed through the flames to locate Irene Amador on the floor of her dining room. Having revived just enough to crawl from the inferno that was her living room this was as far as her energy allowed her to go. Succumbing to smoke inhalation she was barely breathing.

"Let's go!" Nick told Irene as he cradled her naked body and rushed back through the front entry just as the sheltering collapsed behind him. Tripping on the steps he and Irene both fell to the wet grass. EMT's rushed over to help in their retrieval. Covering Irene in a damp blanket they carried her to a gurney near the ambulance. Midnight was released by Dolan to fawn over her mother only to be denied by the EMT telling her to give them room. Once up inside the ambulance they prevented Midnight entry shutting the door to offer Irene oxygen and to tend to her burns and contusions.

"MOOOOOOOOOTTTHHHHHHHHHEEEEEERRRRRRRRR?"

"Let them save her." Nick hobbled up behind Midnight hugging her from behind. "Let's get out of the way so they can get her to a hospital." He forced her aside as the ambulance backed out and sped off.

Turning her to face him he palmed her face to study her tear-filled misery.

"You Are Mine!"

A held breath Midnight Amador stared into his eyes searching until he pulled her into his chest. Behind them Sheriff Dolan Roster looked at his Deputy Darcy Grainger and ordered her to get Midnight a blanket. Returning shortly having stolen one from a firetruck kit Darcy approached Nick and Midnight showing them her intent as she fanned it out.

"No. I will wear nothing." Midnight insisted with denial.

"Not this time." Nick took the blanket and shielded her nudity.

"No!"

"Do as you are told." The house collapsing in a raging roar left her to watch her past go up in flames. In being held by Nick she stared at a childhood left behind. A glance up at Nick she shared a final thought.

"Like a phoenix."

Pride!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers
12