Midnight Ep. 018: PaLACE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Giving up on her mimicked frisk position Shantel eyed Clinton and batted her lashes at him. "Such a gentleman you are. I bet your momma raised you well."

"Never knew her."

"Awww! Poor baby? Need a chest to cry on?" She crushed her 40DD's together looking up at him with a pout. "I got a puppy for ya Baby Boy."

"Get the fuck away from me."

"Cats and dogs Baby!" She stepped away going to her fur coat on the floor. Laying down on top of it she spread her legs, licked her nasty fingers and went to work fingering herself. "Want some of this Sasquatch? I love me a hairy man."

"You're fucking nasty."

"That's what all my lovers like about me. There's nothin' I won't do for them."

Ignoring her Clinton stood beside Midnight and held the bars just as Shantel had a few moments ago. "So, what's your story? I'm confused as hell by all of this." Midnight wanted to answer him but kept quiet. Nick had forbidden movement, no talking. She would not fail him again. "You're shaking like a leaf. Cold? I mean it's hot as fuck in here even with the window wall open, least there's a hot breeze though." In the background Shantel cut a loud obnoxious fart in her playing. Laughing over it she yelled, "That one had some bubbly!"

"Christ! We don't deserve this. For the record my name is Clinton Biles."

"Biles?" Shantel paused. "Any relation to a Norman Biles?"

"What?" He winced over his shoulder not wanting to look. "I don't have any family. I was raised in the system. But Biles is my birth name I guess, just never knew more than that."

"You look like Normie. Big boy, all hair."

"Whatever!" He felt she was just goading him.

"Best fuck I ever had. Asshole knocked me up though. Nine months of living hell cuz of that fucker. You can bet I unloaded that bambino. Too young to be a momma back then."

Clinton winced. The more he heard the more he wanted to stomp her, yet the gentle giant would not let his anger get the best of him. Bad enough his wife was blaming him for marks she received when her lover ducked, and Clint accidently hit her. She blamed Clinton just to get him out of her hair. No proof to back him up that it wasn't intentional Clinton ended up here. Her lover living across the hall at their apartment simply said he heard a racket and came to investigate. Police... both in the town of Turncoat and in Darcy Grainger playing backup sided with Mindy. Bitch!

"Can't even tell I popped a kid or two can ya? I'm tight! See?" She pulled her vulva wide laughing then nearly fisted herself. "No stretch marks even."

As if sensing his anger Midnight while unmoving otherwise simply widened her stance enough to touch her foot against his boot. Peering down at her connection Clinton sighed, "Thanks! I'm here for you too."

Bodyguard at best!

********

Running low on gas Esteban Amador made it to his home. What was left of it besides ashes and skeletal remains of the foundation. Sitting in his Buick he stared at the destruction and mumbled.

"I need a drink." Pull tab popped he guzzled a beer from his six-pack. Why he didn't refuel he didn't know. His brain was addled at the moment. Beer and Cig's were all that seemed urgent. Tired and groggy his cigarette slipped from his fingers and into his lap. The cherry burning his thigh then his car seat he woke up fast and put it out. Keep it up Esteban, you would lose this home on four bald tires as well.

Reality check?

Maybe after a good night's sleep.

No PaLACE like home!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers