Midnight Ep. 020: FRESH

Story Info
Clean slate! Midnight liberated then bound again.
7.1k words
4.82
3.6k
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 20 of the 32 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I'm primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.)

_____________________________________________

MIDNIGHT Episode 020: FRESH

_____________________________________________

1:00 PM... the Santee Rez Civic Center.

"We do not need this outsider's money."

Nodin Merrick sat in order of age on the Board of Santee Affairs. A man of stature standing at 6'3 and groomed as if making a wine commercial, his presence was almost distracting. No whine before it's time! In his steel grey business suit, black tie and gator skin boots his attire was entirely designed by Rez tailors. Hair perfectly styled with an accent of peppered grey at the temples, clean shaven with otherwise chiseled features. A firm musculature for his age he was certainly an all eyes on candidate for any office. However, politics was not his forte. Outside of the Rez, he would rather lead his people the Nodin know how way, than any off-reservation government position. He was wealthy enough not to care about the white man's influence. He did however invest in the Stock Market owning shares in oil. Yes, he owned a Merrick Derrick. Money was good. Money was power.

"There are needy members of our community Brother Merrick." Newton Waterfall the eldest of Elders spoke out for his tribe in a more faithful to the people manner. "Money is hard to come by. While this offer may only be for a number of weeks it will indeed be beneficial to those who have nothing but are valued upstanding citizens. Troubled times my brothers. There are many here less fortunate than us. The Founding Fathers of our people look down upon us to support our tribe."

"I employ many of our people Waterfall."

"Yes, Brother Merrick and that is a blessing, but even you cannot hire them all. This small opportunity will relax those with no income at all."

"Many work outside the Rez brothers." Bobby Black Fox spoke out, he dressed in all black other a white bowtie for a splash. "This feud we have must not decide the fate of the less fortunate. The White man does provide when we cannot. I agree with Newton." Beside him Cordell Dance Among Hail in a white button down and red tie, long gray hair in a tail nodded in agreement. Today Nodin Merrick seemed to be on the losing end. After over an hour boasting of Santee progress without the outsiders help, listing every job Merrick provided was not enough to still his Elder Brothers. For once even Bobby Black Fox who was ofttimes shady himself had to do his job properly. People were nearing homelessness, starving if not for handouts. This offering was well received.

"You would send our people to a place of banishment?" Merrick's final push spoke of a dark history, "Harbinger Shoals as you all know is a cursed place. We do not know this Mister Sanchez. Should we not look into his character before sending our people in blindly?"

"He is a very serious man Brother Merrick. He sat at my table. Respected my family. Offered to even finance Rayna if she wanted to expand her clothing business."

"A ploy I am certain."

"I might be without sight Brother, but I know what my other senses tell me. This man is dark, yet he has much light to balance himself. My granddaughter is with him currently, sharing her wisdom of the Shoals."

"No disrespect Newton, but your granddaughter is young and much more impressionable to outsiders. She moved to Charleston for a reason." Cordell wavered a bit.

"History is important. Lillian has studied long and hard to be in the position she is now in. Black Fox rings true, the feud our people have with them has diminished much over the years. We often get donations from beyond our borders. We are thankful. Who are we to deny food on our people's plate? Money to keep their utilities on. Pay their mortgages." Newton pauses to lean toward Merrick, "Gamble in your casinos should they fail their families."

Merrick realized he had a point there. No money, no hookers or time at the strip club. Mulling it over he opted to close out his negativity. "For our people." 'Nuff said Newton called for a show of hands, which in turn became knocks on the table for Newton's benefit. Proving his senses, he tapped the gavel in his hand on the wooden cradle before him dead center. "All in? Good! We will put the word out for those willing to go to work." Each of the Elders marveled at his knowing they all put their hands up, counting knocks swiftly. It was not truly the rapping on of any hard surface, a simple ruffle of clothing and underarm deodorants led Newton Waterfall's count.

"I still intend to look into this Nick Sanchez." Nodin offered up. "I agree, unless I find something to warrant an objection." He had already set that in motion. An earlier text to his tech savvy daughter Crimson sent her online to investigate everything she could find while he met here today. She was running late in giving him anything to convince his brothers to change their minds. With the meeting convened, Nodin shook hands with all involved and stepped out.

His car waiting for him, a 2015 Audi A8 in silver he headed down the walkway toward it when a young boy approached him wagging his cellphone. Looking behind him for prying eyes he motioned the boy to him. Taking the cell, he watched a video of Nick Sanchez and the conflict he had with Oliver Heavy Feather. Troubled at seeing Oliver's biker crew manhandling Dawn Bearpaw he gnashed his teeth. If she spoke of it to her grandfather, trouble would arise. The entire scenario unfolding included Nick's short-lived fight with Oliver ending in the young warrior on the ground in agony. Nick approaching the other bikers spooking them with mere patience before they tossed their guns away was unnerving. Pussies!

Further inspection he noted Nick fingering Dawn and making her squirt instantly. That took talent. A final shot of Nick getting into the huge Ford Raptor and pausing to look over at the boy and pointing at him he heard the lad mumble, "Oh shit!" Nick knew he was hiding in the trees. Using the boy's cell, he sent the video to his own phone for later revelations.

"Good work, Upside Down Crow." He handed the cell back along with a fifty-dollar bill and a few stray dollars for the vending machine from his wallet. The boy smiled and walked away to buy a Root Beer. In his car Nodin began to start it when his daughter Crimson called. "Speak!"

"Throw me a dog treat first. Make it caviar." She heard her father sigh and knew better than to banter further. "Alright! I dug into this guy's backyard as much as NSA allowed. I'm not a hacker Daddy. But I do know a few so they added to my findings. I owe them a date so this better be enough for you."

"Get to it." He waited there watching his brothers filter out to leave for their own corners of the Rez. Even more, he spotted the Ford Raptor from the video approaching which increased his curiosity. No Nick behind the driver's seat only Dawn Bearpaw. Upon parking he observed her joining Newton on the way back to his home. She looked filthy but still as sexy as ever.

"What I found was only where he's from which is New York near the city. Parents names, where he went to school. Year he enlisted into the military. His military stuff goes fuzzy until my hacker BFF Cybercock sent me a bunch of black ink. 90% of his career is redacted. No help there but it does pose questions. Nobody wears this much ink without things to hide. My other friend Peep told me the guy has to be Black Ops. He does have a pilot's license. He owns two airplanes and a chopper. More than a few big toys. Loaded it seems!"

"Obviously has money. Follow the paper trail."

"We're still digging. I'll be in touch." Hanging up Nodin winces at the Raptor. With the boy Nathan Upside Down Crow still loitering as he looked over the candy machine, Nodin tooted his horn to get his attention. A subtle wave the boy raced over to the car door. "See this row of numbers?" He pointed out the VIN number on his car. "Take me a picture of the one on that truck." The boy sat his drink on the sidewalk then hurried to climb the Raptor until locating the series of digits. A picture hard to capture in the reflection on the windshield took him three times before getting it right. Returning with it, Nodin again transferred the photo. Once in his own cell he sent it off to his daughter Crimson Merrick. Another twenty dollar bill the boy beamed and darted away.

"Trucks too much for little girl Bearpaw. This has to belong... HIS." He noted the plate and carefully took his own photo of it. "Says it all! She must be seeing this Sanchez. Interesting!" Not quite but it did seem so.

Yes, it was! Interesting that is.

********

3:50 PM... Caretaker Police Department.

Nick Sanchez pulled into the lot finding Officer Darcy Grainger stepping out of the cop shop yawning. It was obvious that the small-town force was spread thin. Stretching vividly, her large chest nearly popped a button. She knew she needed to sew a few on but just hadn't gotten to it. Exploring their weakness as Nick left his 4Runner she sighed at their hopelessness.

"Wardrobe malfunction?"

"Not yet, getting close though. I really need to hit Dolan up for new uniforms." She patted her chest then changed the subject. "Here for Midnight?"

"Yeah! She behave?"

"Hasn't moved a muscle. I think she might have peed all over herself. That Biles guy got moved into the hole in the wall wing."

"So, Roster took my advice that Biles could be trusted."

"Yep! Biles is even going to rebuild the wall tomorrow as community service. Dolan's calling Judge Lawson now to discuss no court date, it being a first offense. Lawson's a flexible gal I think she will take Dolan's recommendation and release the guy. If you think he's innocent, good enough for me. Dolan's still going to issue a restraining order just in case."

"Fair enough. Question... what's a guy have to do to become a deputy?"

"So, now you want to take up Dolan's offer?"

"Not me." He winked.

"Then who?" She poised her brows, quickly catching on to Nick's thoughts, "Clinton Biles?"

"I think he's a good fit. Big boy... smart... for the most part. He did do part-time security, Dolan said. Pends on if he has to go to any academy first, I suppose."

"Are you kidding me? Dolan would stab a badge pin on Clinton's chest without his shirt on if it got us quality help. I think he can appoint it, but the question is will Judge Lawson allow him to carry a gun with this domestic so new and the uncertainty. Lawson won't just go by your word Nick; she's never met you."

"Let me work my mojo Buttons." He reaches over and tugs her shirt popping the two buttons off. Cleavage grateful for release bulging out, she looked at him over her brow with a bitter glare.

"That's assaulting an Officer."

"So, arrest me, Hooters Girl!" He winked. "You'll live."

"I'd call you an asshole if you weren't so damned fine Sanchez."

"Make a call to Nurse Nadine. I bet she'd sew you up."

"Noticed our connection, huh?"

"She wants me more." Nick had to rub it in. "Midnight, even more than me."

"Well hell! It's nice to be wanted." She headed back to her squad car but checked herself out in the mirror. Her black lace bra in view she grinned. "That woke my ass up. I'm good for a few more hours now." Duty called! She did take a selfie and sent it to Nadine. No call back meant at least somebody was getting some sleep.

Inside, Nick looked over at the Dispatch office to find someone new. Gertrude being 85 couldn't handle the long hours so Dolan had a secondary just to cover the old woman. Finding a younger woman now at the mic he winced as she looked from her books to see him staring. "Gert? You find the fountain of youth?" The girl did resemble the woman a bit.

"Ha! Funny man. I'm Gertrude's niece, Hannah Bell. She can't handle the long hours, so my mom and I pitch in to help out. Mom's name is Stacy. It's my day today. Crazy about that wall outside."

"History lesson without even asking who I am?"

"Nick Sanchez. The Sheriff warned me a man in black named Nick would be dropping by."

"School books?"

"College! I'm studying Law."

"No college in Caretaker is there?" He knew it was too small.

"Cordoba. By studying Law, I mean I'm getting my early courses out of the way. I'll move to Charleston after next year."

"Nice! Roster in his office? Heard he was talking to Judge Lawson."

"Judge Judy?" She giggled. "Her name is Judy."

"Ah! I'll just go on back. You hit the books."

"Yes Sir!" She was respectful. He really hated that title.

Walking on back to motion at Dolan he was there, the Sheriff on his phone waved him on back into the jail. Nodding, Nick left him to the Judge. He had a food order to call in for pickup to Coastal Waiters Diner to make as well.

Entering the confinement center he plucked the cell keys off the peg by the door. Ignoring Midnight at first, he chose instead to peer into the opposite holding cell with the busted wall. "Awful quiet in here. Did Dolan tranquilize the Drama Queen with an elephant gun?"

"She's sober. It appears alcohol is her insanity. Even her sexual appetite drops for short periods, then emerges at the drop of a dime. She licked your girl's asshole while you were away. I was in here by that point so I couldn't stop her. She doesn't listen to me."

"Midnight moan?"

"Not a peep! Just shook a lot. I think she peed again due to it."

"I hear you're going to put up a wall?" Nick had his own wall of ignoring Midnight at the moment.

"Better than just sitting here."

"Lumberjack, right?"

"One of my jobs yeah. Security guard part time." There was his admission to Dolan's info.

"Gun permit?" He wondered considered his thoughts on getting Clinton on the Caretaker force.

"Yeah! I hunt. Mostly bow hunt, but I do have a permit for a gun. Security job we weren't allowed to carry firearms."

"You get done with the wall I have some trees that need thinned out on my property. I'll keep your mind off your wife. Might hire you as a security guard too, unless you want to move up in the world?"

"How's that?"

"Roster's looking for a new deputy."

"That would be a hoot. I commit a crime then get a badge for it?"

"We both know you're innocent. I believe Dolan's trying to get you off, he's talking to the Judge now." That made Clinton sit forward on his bunk with a shocked expression. "Don't count your chickens until the Roster crows."

"Rooster... oh right, Sheriff Roster." Clinton chuckled.

"If he frees you, I'll put you up in a hotel for a month. Keep your distance from the wife so she doesn't object and make the Judge change her mind. Wall first... my property next. Think on the deputy job."

"I will. Thanks... Nick, wasn't it?"

"Yep!" He then turned away and stepped over to Midnight, she still wearing his shirt as a hood. Her nipples were rock hard still, as her breasts clung between the bars. Pondering her stance, he looked back at Clinton. "She move at all?"

"Only when Rooster opened the Hen House door. She had no choice there." Clinton withheld Midnight comforting him with her foot up against his earlier in the day. A nice gesture deserved one back.

Shantel Bigelow had been napping until she rolled over and toppled off the bunk to the concrete floor. Stunned she sat up and looked over to notice Nick facing Midnight. "Handsome Jack is back. Hey there Sailor."

"God, you reek." He could smell her against the wind. Ignoring it the best he could Nick circled his fingertip around Midnight's left areola. The sensation made her tense but only tremble. Not so much as a murmur. From light caress to a hardcore pinch, he gripped her nub and aimed for a scream. Yes, she tightened every muscle in her body, but she bit her tongue. He knew it had to hurt but she still remained quiet as a mouse.

Shantel seeing Midnight's rigid stance got up and waddled over to the bars next to her and stuck her own breasts back through the cell door. "I'll scream for ya Sailor. Nip me in the bud." Nothing! Nick put the hag out of his mind focusing on Midnight. As he did Dolan Roster joined the party noticing Shantel being a nuisance. Removing his night stick from his belt he used it to nudge Shantel away from the bars, touching the end of the club to her pudgy belly. "Lil lower Sheriff." She batted her lashes, "Billy and I can get really acquainted." Billy club!

"Go sit down and shut the fuck up." Dolan recalled his night stick and held it just in case. Huffing, "I'm burning this night stick." Watching Nick go from agonizing pinch to Midnight's left nipple, he moved to her right and again swirled her areola. The sensitivity expecting another pinch, Nick shocked her. Tenderly sucking on her nipple, she froze up and came instantly. Milky white droplets fell from her cunt to the concrete. Even Dolan had to pucker over Nick's magic touch. Missed the pee bucket by two inches!

"You done?" Dolan shook his head. "I need to run by Coastal Waiters and pick up a burger for Caprice. Be nice if I had an address."

"Latitude 32. 120259, Longitude -80. 825287. Let's see how good you are at finding it."

"You're a douche." Dolan chuckled. "Here's her cuff key. Make sure you lock up Middle aged Skank Barbie there when you leave."

"I used to play with Ken dolls. Can't recall where I stashed him though." Shantel looks down and widens her pussy. "Damn! I thought I hid him up there. He always made for a good dildo."

Nick reached up and unlocked the cuffs on Midnight's wrists. Expecting her to lower her hands he found himself wrong. She maintained her grip on the bars. Not so much as a twitch. Impressed by her desire to wait for further orders Nick turned to Dolan and told him. "Hanging on to the key for a while longer. Mind if I take Clinton there for a walk?"

"Oh yeah!" Dolan took the cell keys from Nick long enough to step over and unlock the cell. "See ya Biles."

"What? I'm being released?"

"Restraining order against you as a safety measure. Don't prove me... us... wrong."

"I don't know what to say. Thanks guys."

"Deputy Biles here is going to help me go on patrol." Nick chuckled then handed Clinton Midnight's former jewelry. "Cuff the crazy bitch behind her back."

"What?" He bulged his eyes. That was joined by Dolan's, "Deputy Biles?"

Unlocking Midnight's cell, Nick pried Midnight's hands from their perch and removed the hood. "Eyes open!" There came those big green orbs. She looked directly at him without expression. "Step out so Deputy Biles can do his job."

"Again, I ask... Deputy Biles?"

"When he decides he wants a career change you're hiring him. It's time he finds his calling."

"Huh!" Dolan mulled it over for ten seconds then looked at Clinton with hope, "Interested?"

"Maybe!"

"Take charge Deputy. Cuff up Stinky."

"Fuck!" Clinton took the cuffs inside the cell and told Shantel, "Hands behind your back."

"Anything for you Tater Tot! I love bondage." She turned to let him cuff her but tried to rub her ass all up on him. "Am I twerking Sonny? I can never tell."

"FUCK!" Was all he could blurt.

"I'm consensual if you are."

"Bring the prisoner. I got this under control Sheriff. Just trust me. Go on and feed Caprice. I even give you permission to fuck her on my bed. Just change the sheets after. They're in the bathroom linen closet."

"Behave!" He pointed at Shantel. "Where are you going with her?"

"Showers."

"Showers? We don't have a shower here at..." Dolan paused and peered out the hole in the opposing cell's wall. Across the street was a car wash called CARTAKER. A play on the towns name Caretaker. "You're crazy but here." Dolan reached into his wallet and handed Nick a city worker pass that when swiped gains a free car wash automatically billed to the town. "Make sure skunk skank smells like roses when you're done."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers