Midnight Ep. 020: FRESH

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll borrow Hannah's perfume."

"Good kid. You waltzing these two through naked is going to scar her for life. Koones is on his way back if you need help. He's coming in to accept the concrete order I called in. Biles there can help stash the bags in his old cell there overnight."

"I can do that."

"After we walk our gals here across the street."

"Naked?" Biles winced.

"Follow my lead, Deputy."

Dolan shaking his head held the door open for Nick to march Midnight out. Walking in front of her she trailed behind him like a lost puppy. Her limbs weak she staggered a bit but kept up. Laughing, Dolan prepped poor Hannah Bell by saying, "CLOSE YOUR EYES HANNAH MARIE! YOU DON'T WANNA SEE THIS." Oh yes, she did. Ignoring his warning she jumped up just as Nick walked by followed by Midnight, who didn't even look her way. Hannah bulged her eyes and checked the woman out with a hint of, "Mmmm!" That changed the second she caught a whiff of Shantel as forced to walk along by Clinton Biles. Clinton seeing the girl nodded and rolled his eyes. Hannah pinched her nose, holding her breath then took a hard look at the bearded giant. Next up, Dolan scowled at her.

"What's going on?"

"I'm officially off the clock. Koones is on his way in, so ask him. Night Hannah Marie."

"Night Dolan."

It was good to be free. Just ask Clinton.

"What were those coordinates again?"

Looked like Caprice Comstock was meeting him on the main road after all.

********

Cordoba... stepping back in time to about 2:00.

"Aunt Irene."

"Nancy? Hello there." Mordecai's youngest daughter Nancy brought in the sunflower arrangement with a dance in her step. Followed in by her sister's Ophelia and Anita the hugs began. While their father had grudges, the girls did not. "Where's Tina?"

"She had to work at the grocery store." Anita acknowledged their absent sister. "How are you feeling Auntie?" She leaned in carefully to kiss Irene on the forehead. Ophelia hugging Tilly Cooper first made her way over to share in the wishful love they had for Irene Amador.

"Weak! I will heal."

"We had to get approved for all of us coming in to see you at one time." Anita told everyone, including Grandma Dorothy. "That Doctor Ferrec said we could as long as we didn't crowd you." She distanced Ophelia until Irene frowned at her and patted her new bed to both sides. In a heartbeat Ophelia and Nancy both moved in and snuggled up.

"You girls are the best thing to come out of Mordecai." Tilly spoke up. "That sounded... you know what I meant." The girls all giggled then realized how it sounded and each mumbled, "Ewww!" Tilly agreed clenching her teeth.

"Did the Spaniard do this to you Aunt Irene?" Nancy pouted looking up at her aunt.

"He has a name."

"I know. Did Asshole do this to you?"

"NANCY!" Anita scolded her sister.

"Yep! That's his name." Tilly smirked then apologized to Irene via mouthing words in silence. Irene in turn winced at her own sister before agreeing.

"Esteban was drunk. He dropped a cigarette on our carpet, and it caught fire. I tried to put it out but tripped and hit my head. A nice... man raced in to save me."

"A cute fireman?" Ophelia winked.

"He is cute." Tilly praised Nick. "He's just not a fireman."

"Is it the man Curtis told us about? The one who bought Harbinger Shoals?" Ophelia mentioned.

"The one who fought the alligator?" Nancy bulged her eyes. "Roland said he and Curtis fought it." They discussed their brother's story on Nick's adventures. "They say he's rich."

"I would not know." Irene shrugged.

"I sold him the Shoals." Tilly bragged, "1.8 million! He gave Sheldon and I the remainder up to two million. I don't think it broke his piggy bank in the least."

"You should date him, Anita."

"I don't know the man." Anita blushed.

"I don't believe he is interested in..." Tilly froze a moment to phrase things correctly. She wasn't certain how to inform them that Midnight likely had his... whatever it was. "He has someone I think." Good enough!

"Awww maaan! We could have been rich." Nancy pouted as Irene patted her back with a smile. Her first since reviving.

"Where's Midnight?" Ophelia asked.

"I do not know. She left with her co-workers I was told." Irene covered for her daughter. Not wanting them to learn she went to confront Esteban in jail. Where she went after that was unclear. Yes, Irene was worried about her daughter, but her soul told her that Midnight was in good hands.

"Everything alright in here?" Doctor Airika Ferrec ducked her head in, not wanting Irene overwhelmed. Her nurse Yolanda stepping in to check Irene's vitals, working around Ophelia she had to fight Irene in asking Ophelia to move away. Blood pressure checked Yolanda smiled. Family was important to the healing process.

"Much better now Doctor." Irene hugged her nieces tightly. "Thank you for asking."

"It's my job. I'll ask you all to give Irene a short nap here soon."

"We can't stay long anyway." Anita told them, "Daddy has things for us to do at Church."

"It was delightful seeing you."

"We love you Auntie. Call us if you need anything."

"I will. Tell your brothers I love them as well."

"Oswald has a girlfriend." Nancy giggled. "He met her over community service."

"Does he now?" Irene smiled again.

"Don't be saying that." Anita frowned, "She was the Sheriff's daughter. He won't let them be together."

"Romeo and Juliet." Nancy pouted.

"Ended up dying in each other's arms." Ophelia laughed. "White man's poison."

"That will be enough." Dorothy intervened. "Go tell your father to come get me at the end of visiting hours." She shooed the sisters away by clapping her hands. "Apologize to the Doctor for the rude comment." Airika Ferrec smirked at Ophelia.

"Sorry Doctor." Ophelia fidgeted.

"It's fine! I know I'm whiter than white. Comes with being a ginger."

"Let's go." Anita rallied them away from their aunt. One last kiss from each the Sage girls took their leave. As the door closed Tilly expressed her own apology to the good Doctor.

"It's not the first-time hearing that. For the record? I lived with a Doctor from the Rock Hill. He was Catawba."

"Interesting. Not together anymore?" Tilly grew curious.

"No. Differences as you can imagine." None of which was the fact she was more a freak than he could handle. Riiight! "I'll check back in a few hours. Let her rest ladies."

A text from Sheldon that he had her milkshake Tilly wheeled her Mother Dorothy out, promising to share it with her. As everyone abandoned her Irene found solace in looking out the window of her fourth-floor room.

"Where am I to go? Where will Midnight...?"

She felt very much alone.

********

Back in Caretaker... like a Goose followed by goslings. Destination a carwash called Cartaker playfully named without the E in Caretaker. Even more laughable, just below the sign it's catch phrase was Who Cares? Funny to the locals.

"Are we really breaking the law again?"

Clinton Biles looked around with regret and guilt, the 6'3 bearded behemoth was just released from jail and now instructed to drag the old hag Shantel Bigelow right out through the front door of the cop shop totally naked in all of her collagen glory. This was almost too much for the lumberjack possibly new Caretaker Deputy. Not even technically his first day on the job and he was following orders that should get them locked up all over again.

"Just breath Biles." Nick Sanchez spoke without looking back.

"How can I? I'm gagging at Grandma's ass. Dude, she needs to shit or something." Clinton waved his free hand in front of his face repeatedly. Even the ocean air coming in from the distance went around the old woman screaming.

"Get a grip Momma's Boy." Shantel cackled shaking her tits at traffic going by. She was hard to miss even with a supermodel like Midnight Amador ahead of her wiggling with pride as she followed a hunk of a man in black. Jaywalking was added to their list of criminal offenses. Holding up traffic both directions led to honks. For some reason no wolf calls were being offered. That was possibly due to fear of the man in black, his uncaring stern vibe was almost more alluring than the beauty behind him or the ugly nasty granny stopping directly in the middle of the street to do a hula dance in her hand cuffs. Clinton as big as he was found it difficult to be pushy. He was always raised to be a gentleman. Finally, he had, had enough and grabbed her under a stinky armpit and drug her to the other side of the street. He got a grip! No Momma! No boy! All man!

Reaching the other curb Clinton waved back as if apologizing to the cars forced to brake and observe. It looked bad even with his apology. With only three stalls in the entire carwash, one in use by a man Nick's age, Nick took Midnight into the middle stall and made her stand dead center. Leaving her there he instructed Clinton to take Shantel into the far-left stall. "Rinse her down head to toe. Remember these are high pressure hoses, so don't get too close or the jets will pierce skin."

"I'm not soaping her down. Besides we don't have any. Car wash soap is toxic and would hurt her." Clinton declined.

"That's why we have this." He produces the bar of soap he brought from the beach house, stashed in his pants pocket. Water her down good I'll bring it back when I'm done with Midnight."

"Can't wait to have you scrub my clit Baby Boy. Make sure you go pearl diving." Shantel cackled. "I haven't had this much fun since I auditioned for Fleshdance."

Nick used Dolan's pay card to get the water rolling. Wand in hand, Clinton began drowning the old bat. She drove him crazy talking about the cold water getting her nipples hard. Crazy in the sense he sprayed her face repeatedly to shut her up. That was one facial she wasn't laughing over.

Igniting his own water wand, Nick rinsed down Midnight. She stood tall and proud for him without looking him in the eye. Handing her the bar of soap Midnight bathed while he circled her like prey, spraying her and watching her own reaction to the ice-cold water. She was magnificent. Her every curve perfection. Nick knew deep down he didn't want to give up on this woman but if she had reacted differently, he would have. His gut never wrong, he stood strong until she reshaped her soul. The very second, he set eyes on her that day at Coastal Waiter's Diner he sensed her past, her desires, her need to be owned. She was not like any other woman. Her shyness meant hidden realms of necessity. He was right on the mark.

"Not the hair. You can wash that later." He directed, as she began to soap her raven locks. A rinse down cleansed that bit. "Take the soap over to Clinton. Bathe the old woman for him then toss the bar of soap in the trash over there. Return for another rinse." Perfect timing his cell began to ring.

Without being told twice Midnight walked over to the other stall, in doing this the man who had been washing his car went back to the change machine for more quarters when he spotted Midnight wet and gloriously glossy. Following her he noticed Nick standing in the vacant middle stall on his cell talking to someone, so he snuck on past to watch the events in the third stall. Seeing Shantel being bathed by Midnight he lost his ambition for eyeballing the hot chick. Gross old flabby bitch ruined his hard on. Peeping Tom gouged his eyes out and headed back to finish up his car.

"Newton! Talk to me."

"It's Dawn. You never gave me your number so Grandpa let me call you on his cell. Here's Grandpa."

"Salutations Nicolas." Newton spoke.

"It's just Nick... Fig Newton." He chuckled.

"I love fig newtons." The Elder laughed. "I call with good news. The Council has agreed to let our people work for you even though the Shoals leave as much bad taste in the mouths of many of our Tribe as the white man. You have our thanks. The word is out, and I have already spoken to five good workers. Let us see who else calls before the morning. Those who have spoken already are waiting to know when to show. Do you wish to start tomorrow with what few we have?"

"Absolutely! I'll call Niles Gullivant. I put him in charge of labor and job details." Nick paused hearing Shantel cry out, "GET UP IN THERE MISSY. I'M EXTRA DIRTY IN THERE!" then laugh maniacally.

"Have I interrupted you, Nick?"

"No! Just cleaning up a mess for Sheriff Roster. Trust me Waterfall you don't want to envision what I'm dealing with here."

"I have no doubt. Would you like to speak with my glowing granddaughter again?"

"Gramps!" Nick heard her blush from even there.

"I may be blind, but I can feel heat Lillian Dawn."

"Give me that phone. Go eat your watermelon." She shooed her chuckling grandfather back out on to his deck where Rayna and Lukas were sharing fresh melon. Lukas trying to explain his comic book to Rayna who surprisingly found it interesting. "Sorry Nick!"

"Are you?"

"No!" She giggled. "I'm going to be fantasizing about you a good long while Sir."

"As you should. Tom would be proud of you."

"For what? Letting you fuck me in the Batcave?"

"Nope! For knowing it was the right thing to do."

"Uhh? You took me. I didn't ask... fuck! You read my thoughts, didn't you? Even in the fucking dark."

"Like Newton... auras warm the soul. Moth to the flame. Butterflies even."

"You're deep Nick."

"You said that in the tunnel."

"Stop it! I'm going to have to go to my room and break out my dildo."

"Pretty sure you can handle it. I need to go. Tom says you're his light."

"What?" Dead silent Nick had hung up on her. Pondering it further she recited his final words, "Handle... Tom... light. Me!" She excused herself from her family and walked out to the Ford Raptor and got inside. Processing it all led to "Handle to open the door. In Tom, so the truck's cab. Light? It isn't dark yet so he couldn't have meant the dome light. Oh!" She smirked and opened the glove box to see the big Wicked Laser flashlight and its extra-long handle. "God he's evil."

She put the handle of the flashlight up her pussy and got off. The switch illuminating the interior of the truck like a sun going nova had to be shut off multiple times. With the beam crossing the steering wheel at one point the shadow of its obstruction behind it on the dash console looked eerily like a bat. She had just mentioned the Batcave. Oh, the irony!

Ford Tough!

Bat signal!

********

Midnight Amador concluded her unfortunate duty in bathing the grotesque Shantel. As told, she discarded the bar of soap in the trash can between stalls. Returning to Nick, she found him standing with both hands behind his back as if in basic training, hearing his own Drill Sargent bark orders. Kneeling before him she lowered her eyelids.

"I am here."

"I see that. Expecting praise for standing in one spot all day long?"

"I do not deserve praise. I only do what I must."

"Your father's a free man."

"Yes. I knew he would be. My mother would never let him suffer."

"But he can make Irene suffer?"

"Obey was in her wedding vows."

"Ah! Old school! You ready to make a vow? Without any wedding ring."

"Yes."

He moves in and unravels the shoelaces around her neck freeing her of her father. The moment it left her she smiled as if a breath of fresh air in her lungs. "Goodbye Father."

"He's not done with you yet. Ties that bind."

"Yes. I understand."

"Do you?"

"We will always have ties. I am his only child."

"What do you want from me?"

"To be yours. Whatever that entails."

"I'm not looking for a mate."

"I have nothing to look for. No home! No possessions."

"You have your mother."

"Yes."

"Her heart is your home. She's your world. Heart rearranged is Earth. Just as Mate rearranged is Team. Your loyalty to Irene must remain."

"My loyalty to you must remain. Please..."

"There is nothing you would deny me. Nothing too extreme that gives you hesitation. You do... or find release. Is this who you are?"

"Yes! I swear!"

"Get up! Go to my truck. Open the back end and get inside. Lay over the top of the trunk, ass in the air. Await me!"

"I will." She stands up in one move without so much as a balance issue. Turning she walks away and waits on cars going by before crossing the road. She being by herself now came the wolf calls, the honks of the horny. She ignored them all and scurried to Nick's 4Runner, he watching her every move. As instructed, she lifted the hatchback and lowered the gate, crawling up and pressing her belly over the lid of the trunk. Nick smiled. It was short lived.

"CAN'T CATCH ME!" Shantel bolted toward the street running like a Weeble out into traffic causing a screeching of terrified tires. Behind her ran Clinton Biles nearly afraid to touch her. As he again apologized to traffic he caught up with Shantel and tackled her to the grass. Wrestling about it looked as if he were humping her doggy style. Poor Clinton, he had caught breaks up until now. Nick simply laughed and walked toward them. On his way, he caught a glimpse of Officer Randall Koones returning from patrol. Swerving into the station lot he hopped out of his car to help apprehend Shantel.

"What the hell Man?" Koones looked at Nick with awe. "Roster told me he cut Biles here loose, but not Bigelow."

"At least she's clean. Well, dirty knees again."

"I got this Biles." He drags Shantel to her feet, she laughing her ass off.

"Once I go black, I'll never go back. That's a lie! I like all you guys. How about we have a yummy gangbang?"

"Let's not." Koones shivered at the grotesque thought. Biles put his hands up as if saying, "Ain't no way!" Nick? He took out his wallet and produced three-hundred-dollar bills. Stuffing them into Koones shirt pocket he shared the reason for it.

"Get a room." He then winked, "For Biles here. Text me the hotel and his room number." Attention turned to Clinton, "Once you finish that wall, I'll be in touch about cutting down trees. No contact with the wife. Understood? After you lock up Granny Clampett there."

"Right! I won't! Thanks Nick."

"Where you headed?" Koones asked.

"I need to go to Cordoba. Midnight should be beside Irene."

"Gotcha! Deputy Biles?" Koones chuckled. "Report for duty. Walk Bigelow back to her cell until I can park my car properly."

"Not a deputy yet... am I?" He winced at Nick. "Don't I have to go through training?"

"On the job training. Get through this next month I'll see a badge on a clean uniform. You have my word."

"Wow! I think I'll take you up on that. Uh? Question? How do I get my truck back from my wife? I would like transportation." Before Nick or Randall could discuss that, the thoughts were severed.

"You can ride me, Sonny Boy." Shantel laughs, "Room in my trunk. You can pack for a camping trip."

"SHUT UP!" Threeway! Just how she liked it.

Clinton marched her more forcefully back into the cop shop. Greeted at the door by Hannah Marie Bell the eye contact between she and Biles spoke volume. Interesting! Of course, Shantel seeing the chemistry brewing growled at her. "HE'S MINE!" Hannah spooked by her tone jumped back then shot perfume at her as if it were mace. Shantel pulled at Biles enough to jump under the mist. "Smells like cotton candy. Makes me all fuzzy inside."

After locking Shantel up Clinton returned to Hannah. Small talk! For now.

********

During the lockup, Nick stepped up to the open hatchback of the 4Runner. Admiring Midnight's ass and extremely tight clam Nick gnashed his teeth. While not speaking out loud enough to hear even he had to think pleasant thoughts.

"I own this."

"Yes!" He heard her.

"Yes?"

"I am yours."

"That's for me to say."

"If you say so."

Shaking his head at her own bit of mind reading Nick reached in and grabbed the rope he brought from his garage. "Hands behind your back." She obeyed tying them together at the wrist. With the rest of the length, he fanned her legs out encircling each ankle and binding them to small hooks to each side of the 4Runner's interior walls. Rope, taunt he slapped her ass and spoke.