Midnight Ep. 021: HONEsty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're quite intriguing Mister...?" She wasn't aware of his name.

"Kami!"

"Mister Kami?" She squinted her eyes as he made his bicep dance in front of her, the Japanese artwork showing the face of a regal swordsman. "I love the Japanese influence. Did he just wink at me?" She giggled pointing at his arm.

"Scrutiny! You're not worthy."

"Oh! I suppose I should work on that." She peaked a brow just as Nick stepped up to the counter to ask for vanilla ice cream. Shockingly they did have cones, so the server placed four scoops in a fresh cup. Paying with a fifty he told the waitress to keep the change. The African American girl couldn't accept it so gave him the change back. Turning with his ice cream he eyed Airika and boldly tucked two twenties in her waist band, seeing that her white pants had no pockets. Shocked that he would do that in a room full of people her expression livened up, eyes sparkling. What a man this was!

Going to a microwave Nick nuked the ice cream until it grew slightly mushy then removed it, adding a straw. Shaken! Just like Dr. Freak! Forgetting her own order she followed him briskly back to the elevator. He was just too incredible to let get away, she needed to know more. As the elevator opened and a pair of orderlies stepped out Nick entered followed by Airika. He ignored her as the door closed. The second it did she turned to him with hands poised out palms toward him.

"Your name isn't Kami. Please tell me."

"Google it!"

"Google? What? Kami?"

"Can't google my real name if you don't know it."

Pushing the fourth-floor button she grew antsy, "Please tell me."

At the 2nd. floor Nick hit the elevator stop and stepped back. Just as he had in the cafeteria, he held his free wrist in front of him and looked down. Taping his shoe, she huffed once and just took the risk. Dropping to her knees in front of him she looked up and again asked, "Please tell me." Nick in response took out his own cell and googled the word. The voice over the phone related the translation. "The Japanese to English translation of Kami is God."

She dropped her jaw as he reached over her brushing his crotch right over her face to unlock the elevator. Stepping back his cock left a lasting impression over her. Mouth wide in awe but eyes hungry, she said, "It's my honor to make your acquaintance Kami."

As the door opened on the fourth floor a nurse stood ready to enter until seeing Airika in a bad position. Stepping wide around her Nick left her behind. Airika swiftly did damage control. "There's my contact." Yes, it was... right across her face. She hurried out of the elevator acting as if putting her contact in until the nurse entered the elevator. Hearing the door close she held her bosom with both hands. "OH, MY KAMI!"

Locating room 43 Nick knocked lightly then ducked his head inside. Finding Midnight sitting on the bed next to her mother he stepped in only long enough to smile at Dorothy. "Special delivery." Handing her the milkshake she took it graciously and smiled.

"Thank you, Mister Sanchez. You are a kind man." Furthest thing from it but, it still made Tilly smile.

"Mother?" Midnight spoke up, "This is the man that risked his life to rescue you." She held Irene's hand as Irene smiled weakly but offered her remaining hand to lure him in. Accepting the venture Irene wept. Having both of their hands in her possession Irene sensed the chemistry and glanced back and forth between her daughter and her guardian angel.

"Thank you, Mister Sanchez."

"Nick!" He insisted. "I'm just glad I got there in time."

"You have been very kind to my daughter I hear. My sister tells me you bought Harbinger Shoals."

"I did. I think I made Tilly rich." He winked.

"I wouldn't say rich, but you did inspire our vacation plans."

"I sense good things with you Nick. You will make the Shoals... less foreboding."

"Hey! I like foreboding. Just know this Irene... you're both under my protection from here on out. That is if... Midnight..."

"YES!" She flared without a second thought.

"Are you proposing to my daughter?"

"No, I'm not! I'm proposing she accept what I am willing to offer. Nothing more!"

"I was telling Irene that she and Midnight could stay at my home a few weeks until we figure out a place to live. Midnight has her diner job to help pay rent somewhere."

"Actually, Aunt Tilly... I quit the diner."

"You did? Oh honey! That's such bad timing." Tilly pouted. Dorothy slurping her shake paused to agree.

"May I speak to my family alone?" Midnight lowered her gaze to Nick. "I will rejoin you shortly."

"Here until they lock us out." He nodded. "Feel better Irene. Oh! I'll cover your medical bills. Just so that doesn't weigh on your spirit." Irene flared her eyes at his generosity and began to tell him she couldn't accept until Midnight covered her mother's mouth with her palm. Nick vacated the room just as Dorothy suffered from brain freeze. At least it wasn't a cold shoulder.

Exiting the room Nick ventured directly across the hallway and stood against the wall, again his hands in front of him held by the wrist Military style. All quiet at first his ears picked up on soft moans. Studying its source he casually walked two rooms over and found a door open but no one in sight. He could tell by the tone it was Dr. Ferrec.

Smirking he stepped inside the empty hospital room and found a curtain between two beds closed, a faint shadow in the glare from the windows proving someone occupied the bed. Listening for a certainty he heard soft murmurs of, "Take me Kami. I beg of you." The sloshing of overactive fingers destroying an extremely moist pussy heard, Nick stepped forward and snuck into her side. Her eyelids sealed in her fantasy world she heard nothing but herself nearing a vicious orgasm. The woman was insane, stripped totally of her work clothing and had her legs poised up at the knees, toes stabbing at the curtain. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She rambled tilting her head back against the mattress.

Letting her continue without waver he waited until she tensed up to embrace her imminent gusher. Toes now curling downward she panted so hard her chest was quivering. Leaning in ever so stealthily Nick whispered. "Still not worthy!" She exploded all over the bedding before her eyelids ripped wide in shock of his knowledge that she was in there.

"KAMI!"

"I said that's my name. I did not say you could call me that. That title is reserved for the ONE."

"The one?" She continued fingering herself, unable to stop with him hovering next to her earlobe. Whimpering at his breath on her cheek Airika Ferrec flooded the bedding again.

"Took you twice to get it all out. I guess that makes you the Two."

"How are you controlling me without even trying?" Oh, she knew quite well, there was a whole lot more to Airika than people knew.

"I'm not doing a thing. Your world, not mine." He turned to leave. In a fit of panic, she rolled off of the bed and dropped to her knees in front of him.

"Give me a chance."

"DO YOUR JOB!"

Nick ignored her and headed back into the hall. Hearing her curse and rush to get dressed she used the attached bathroom to clean up in a hurry. Finding Nick back in guardsman stance along the wall she approached him and cleared her throat. "I'm sorry if I overstepped my boundaries."

"Get that bed cleaned up. Do it yourself don't have some orderly do it."

"I'll get right on that." She spoke looking at his crotch hoping for an erection. It was hard to tell if he was, his slacks were already tight from having such a huge cock. She really wanted on that.

Oblivious to him suddenly Airika Ferrec went to the linen closet for new bedding. Kicking herself for being a fool she passed by him three different times in hopes she might hear something positive. Nothing! With patients to check on Dr. Freak went on her rounds.

********

Minutes prior...

"Mother? Grandmother? Aunt Tilly?" Midnight stands up and moves out into the open floor nervous but excited just the same. "I have much to speak of and I would ask you all to listen first and try to understand me." The ladies looked amongst themselves and gave her the floor. Perfect considering, she knew that was her final destination anyway.

"Where to begin..." She pondered aloud, then took a deep breath. "I am no longer a virgin." Irene slightly grinned then suddenly feared the worst, her eyes flaring. "No mother, it was not Father. While yes, he touched me..." She fluttered her fingers over her body to signify where she recalled Esteban's hands had been. Her Mother knew of the day at their home when Esteban was drunk and unruly, touching Midnight right in front of Irene until she scolded him.

"Father is not to blame. I have withheld something for a long while now. I did not want you to stress over it, nor make a scene. There is a reason why I said nothing. When I was 16... I was raped less than a mile from our home." Gasps were contagious, tears forming. "It was after dark; I do not know who the man was. It was terrifying at first... but... I discovered that night that I... liked what he did to me. It lasted for over an hour. I was hurting, bleeding, but fulfilled just the same. I cannot get pregnant as you know, so I said nothing. No diseases! He made me... kneel before him... restrained my hands behind my back... called me names. Names I will not speak. I am certain you can figure those out on your own."

"You could have been murdered Midnight." Tilly broke rank.

"But I wasn't! I know it was wrong of me to not tell you mother. I... just could not express to you how it really made me feel. It... was remarkable. If I am being honest... I wished he would have taken me again and again. I often stop where it happened at the same time of night and... call out... are you here. Please do not think badly of me. It... changed me. I have hidden this... desire for far too long now. I... Mister Sanchez... I believe in him. If he will have me... I will give my soul to him without hesitation."

"You were tied up in his truck, weren't you?" Tilly frowned.

"Tied up?" Dorothy flared her eyes, "Your grandfather and I used to..."

"NOT NOW MOTHER!" Tilly huffed.

"Please hear me." Midnight begged with a saddened look in her expression, her mother simply staring without reactions of any kind. "He risked his own life for you mother. He might have been taken away from me right along with you. While I don't deserve him, I do deserve you... he knew this. Therefore, he fought for us. I will repay him... my way. I ask you all to accept my wishes and do not look down upon him. I... must do this... I need to live for this man just as you were allowed to live for me."

"Tilly? Mom?" Irene paused her daughter. "Please step out and send Mister Sanchez in."

"Are you sure?" Dorothy shook her milkshake container hoping for a final swig. It was delicious. Tilly understood and unlocked her mother's wheelchair before turning her to leave. Forcing Tilly to wait by grabbing her own tires Dorothy reached back for Midnight. Sensing the need to take her grandmother's feeble hand she held it. Pulling Midnight down to her Dorothy whispered. "If he uses a slipknot he's not worth your time." It made Midnight giggle just as Dorothy handed her the milkshake cup, "Throw this and your life away. You have my love, my blessing."

"Thank you MawMaw!" A hug shared Midnight let her family depart, Tilly softly gripping Midnight's shoulder as her way of trying. She thought a lot of Nick Sanchez but where he was leading Midnight was not ideal, Tilly knew how soft and innocent Midnight was inside. This could scar her for life, pondering just that as Dr. Ferrec stepped in to hold the door open for them. Nick right across from her in his boot camp pose, Tilly realized... if her niece was raped at 16 and suffered no mental trauma, leading the last three years of her life as the sweetest human being alive, then maybe she did know what she wanted. A sigh toward Nick, Tilly pointed at him with a threatening sneer.

"Just... just!" He nodded with understanding. Airika pausing with concern suddenly. "Get in there." Thumb cast Nick moved around them, Dorothy reaching out captured him in passing.

"Not so fast Black Bart." He nearly laughed.

"Yes?"

"Slipknot or Double Fisherman?"

"Duct tape." He chuckled. "DF..."

"DP?"

"D... F!"

Dorothy laughed and patted his hand. "Make it worth it Bart." Airika smiled at Nick on his way through. "So, your real name is Bart." Nick closed the door on Airika and left her in the hallway. She felt smug in her knowledge. Fucking Gingers!

"Thank you for joining us again, Nick." Irene sighed loudly. "Stand beside my daughter please."

"Can't do that. Not anymore." Midnight moved behind Nick knowing as if on instinct that her place was there from here on. Shocking Nick further Midnight lowered to her knees and bowed her head, eyelids closed.

"I see."

"No disrespect Irene."

"I've known deep in my soul what my daughter has hidden. While not everything it appears, but what lie within that, has reshaped her. She is quite fond of you, Mister Sanchez."

"Nothing to me." He stared directly into Irene's eyes. "This is not about fondness or love Mrs. Amador. This is... my way or no way. Will I protect Midnight? Absolutely! Will I look out for you? Absolutely! Would I look out for Tilly and Sheldon? Tilly maybe!" He was joking without the laughter to back it up. Strangely Irene laughed for him.

"My daughter is all I have left Mister Sanchez. Living without her I will surely die but thank you for prolonging that demise. I presume she will live under your roof?"

"She will."

"At the Shoals?"

"When it's habitable... yes."

"Did Tilly tell you she and I used to play at the Shoals when we were children? Mordecai would take us there to fish in the surf. The butterflies out there are beautiful when they gather."

"Place of Monarchs."

"So, it would seem. Midnight?"

"Yes mother?" She spoke without lifting her head or opening her eyes.

"Follow in his footsteps."

"Forever if allowed."

Nick felt a tug in his throat hearing her loyalty. Finally, to mask his emotion he growled, "Get up!" Like a light she stood behind him keeping her head hung low, eyelids hopeful of flight. Butterflies were not just on the Shoals, they were in her stomach, and shading her eyes.

"I require rest." Irene closed her own eyes. It was then Midnight opened her own. Nick was now facing her. Although open she could not look him in the eye.

"Kami!"

She tilted her head uncertain what he was getting out.

"No Nick... No Sir... just Kami."

"Yes Kami."

"Goodnight Mrs., Amador."

"Goodnight Kami."

Nick winced at Irene's words then nodded his appreciation. "Kiss Irene goodbye."

"Thank you, Kami." She scurried around him and climbed into her mother's bed and wept with her. A few moments only before Irene told her, "Be brave."

"That's what the Chief said." Santee jest.

Leaving the bed Midnight walked toward Nick holding the door. Taking the lead he gave Midnight a few more moments to say her farewells to Tilly and Dorothy. Tilly was struggling with the beater wheelchair in her attempt to take her mother outside so that Mordecai could take her home. Nick took the time to fix the locking toggle then escorted them to the elevator in silence. Letting them go on down alone Nick waited until the door closed before turning to Midnight. Stunned he found her on her knees.

Dr. Ferrec stepping out of a patient's room down the hall realized his One. Smiling for Midnight she made her way toward them. "Irene sleeping?"

"Nick."

"Nick? Oh? So, it's not Bart."

"Nope!" He hit the button on the other elevator as she lingered looking down at Midnight. Hips swaying Airika sighed thinking, "That could so be me." It wasn't her lucky day. Door opening Nick stepped in. "Crawl!" Midnight dropped forward and crept into the elevator behind him then went back up on to her knees.

"Mind if I ride down with you?"

"Free country... in most cases."

"Right!" Dr. Freak entered the elevator. As it closed and moved down one floor, Nick reached around her and once again stopped the elevator. With Airika standing with her back to him he pushed her against the sliding doors and yanked her white slacks down to her knees. She yelped and found him holding her by the back of her neck.

"Midnight! Undo my pants." Smiling she reached around him and navigated her hands without sight, unfastening his belt, then the button and zipper. Tugging his pants down she saw the shadow of his monster cock on the floor. Moving forward up to Airika he impaled her cunt from behind, just as he had Dawn Bearpaw in the cave. Gripping her throat from behind, and her hair he forcefully fucked the good Doctor into a blissful exhausted Nirvana. Cumming all over his beast twice before he began to grunt and snarl.

"Yessssss! Cum inside me."

Her plea lost Nick shoved her away and pulled his dick out of her sloppy cunt. Turning to face Midnight he snapped, "Eyes up! No blinking!" She obeyed and awaited the inevitable. Airika panting heavily twisted to move behind Nick and dared to reach around as she whispered, "Allow me Kami." Removing his hand Nick allowed Dr. Ferrec to jerk him off until his nut shot all across Midnight Amador's face. She opened her mouth in astonishment and sat there finding shot after shot pelting her features. Finalizing his slick shafts endless rain Airika released him and licked her fingers.

"Mmm! KamiKAZEE! Tastes like one that is. Vodka, Triple sex, lime juice. Maybe I just need a stiff drink after that. Worth the added effort."

"You're still not worthy." He chuckled and zipped up. She pulling her own pants up finding them soggy in the crotch. Eying Midnight remaining vigil her face milky white he motioned her to rise. "Wear it proudly."

"Yes Kami."

"No licking it off. You taste me when I say taste me."

"Forgive me Kami. Some got in my mouth, I have already tasted you."

"Good point. Get the fuck up." She stood just as he reached behind him and restarted the elevator. Reaching ground level, he motioned Dr. Ferrec out first. Moving away she winked at him and used her pinky and thumb as if a phone. Instead of saying "Call me!", she spoke "Kami." He ignored her walking on through the ICU and out into the lobby. In a strange stroke of luck in walked the shift change. Dr. Dante Wolfe entering just as Nick was stepping out.

"Mister Sanchez. I see you got Miss Amador to wear..." He noticed the cum dripping from her chin, across her nose forcing a pause. "...clothing."

"Off!" Nick left Dante alone for a moment in between doors. In a blur Midnight whipped her black t-shirt off without even ruining her makeup. Dropping the shirt at Wolfe's feet he shook his head and watched Midnight wiggle away, almost skipping in her newfound freedom. He simply had to laugh.

Disappearing into the night she followed Nick through the parking garage. Sheldon first to leave with Tilly drove up headlights right at Midnight. She smiled vibrantly and fluttered her fingers at him. Those damned butterflies! Tilly made her husband move on. Shortly behind them drove Mordecai and Dorothy, they too forced to endure her nudity. Prepared to stop and breathe brimstone the Pastor found his mother ordering him to shut up and take her home. He vowed that this was not over.

By the time Nick reached his 4Runner the lot was nearly cleared. Standing idle until Midnight caught up to him, Nick found her kneeling behind him. Trying hard to not lick his cum from her face as it crossed over her lips she simply resided. Opening the hatchback, he found the trunk key still in the lock. Hopping up inside it he lifted the lid and obtained the lengths of rope and stepped back out. Closing the door, he motioned her to her feet. "Follow me."