Midnight Ep. 021: HONEsty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shuffling behind him he stood next to his front bumper and pointed, "Step one." Uncertain at first, he motioned her to climb up on the hood. "Dent it, I'll punish you." She crawled carefully and knelt on her knees at the center. "Step two." He encouraged her to cross the windshield and up on to the roof of the 4Runner. With the concrete ceiling above her she had to lean a bit. "Stretch out on your back. Feet to the rear." Cooperative to a fault she lay flat peering at the shadows. Side doors opening one by one Nick climbed up and obtained her wrists tethering her tightly to the luggage rack, then the same of her ankles. Spread eagle she lay immobile. The highest point on her being her dedicated nipples. Convinced Midnight would not be in any danger Nick dropped down and shut the doors.

Getting inside he started the 4Runner up then backed out. Leaving the garage knowing her added height would not hit any low-level signs he pulled away from the garage and headed for the highway. Not a soul noticed his cargo in the night. The warm air growing cooler the closer they got to the ocean Midnight shivered. Midnight Amador knew her mother wondered how she was doing already. In truth Irene was snoring away, her meds kicking in. Midnight regardless answered her mother.

"I shall excel."

The truth would set her free.

Just not her Kami.

Only the butterflies held on to that privilege.