Midnight Ep. 022: REIgN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did! Night, Sheriff!"

"Hold up! You're going to make her sleep on the floor?"

"Anywhere else you want to be Midnight?"

"No Kami! I am comfortable at your feet."

"Lay down in that mess you made. You too Caprice." The blond swallowed torn between Dolan and obeying Nick for some reason. He didn't want her for anything other than sex but... damn... that sex would keep her coming back. Sighing, Nick rolled out of bed and grabbed Caprice in her indecision and forcefully drug her from Dolan's possession. Covers rippling under her all the way to the foot of the bed. "Cuff her ankle Roster."

"What?" Dolan sat up and watched Nick gripping CC's left ankle holding her leg straight out in a halfway split. Realizing what Nick had in mind the Sheriff crawled from his side of the bed and snatched up her other ankle. Full splits now her cunt right in front of Midnight's face Caprice tried to hold her upper body aloft on her elbows to watch, but her breasts blocked her view. Oddly she only saw Midnight from the nose up, her thick nipples blocking Midnight's eyes as if replaced by them. It was almost spooky.

"MIDNIGHT... snack!"

Eyes flaring at what Nick expected Midnight trembled knowing she had to overcome what others might think of her. Taking a deep breath Miss Amador moved forward and nuzzled into CC's sloppy cunt, her breath warm against the blonde's labia. Head rolling side to side Midnight eased her way between her folds to seek out what was behind both door number one and door number two. Tongue swirling within Caprice, her vulva reacted to the invader. Faint mists flowed from within along Midnight's cheeks and chin. Lips probing about to kiss the rim.

"HOLY FUCK!" Caprice rallied a cry and tilted her head backwards, then just as swiftly reared back up to tell her friend, "I'm so sorry Baby."

"NEVER APOLOGIZE!" Nick snapped at Caprice. "This is what she's here for."

"You're a twisted man Sanchez." Dolan hissed feeling guilt but not enough to ease away. In an odd friendship being formed, Dolan supported Nick's decisions. His instincts were too sharp, and he saw how much she Amadored him. Midnight was getting into her feast.

"Release your wrists. Add fingers... two at first. Right hand Caprice's cunt, left hand your own." Shocked by being allowed to touch herself Midnight eased two fingers up into Caprice thrusting deep then twisting her wrist to feel the interior walls. Caprice simply lost all ability to watch and let her head hit the mattress, falling right back into the puddle she created on the bedding.

Fingers tormenting her own pussy Midnight whimpered and taunted herself. In a strange way she envisioned Nick and Dolan's dicks moving in and out of Caprice and found a frighteningly similar rhythm. Moaning loudly Caprice gave up and asked her fellow waitress..."Another finger Baby." More a demand!

"Right here!" Nick pointed out CC's butthole. "Two and two." Dividing her fingers in a wide Spock like Live Long and Prosper approach Midnight fucked her friend in both holes as well as nibbled at her clit. The added efforts brought out hisses and pants on Comstock's behalf. She was nearing an all too familiar orgasm.

Between her own thighs Midnight fingered herself and dared to try doubling up. It was difficult to reach her butthole, but fingers did tease the outer pucker. It was just too difficult to maintain balance and dual activity. Seeing her attempt, it Nick nodded at her determination. "Roster? Cover centerfield." A nod lured Dolan to crawl back into bed hovering in the center over Caprice. Nick bringing CC's left leg up toward the Sheriff, he claimed hold over both ankles. In hovering his dick relocated into Caprice's gaping mouth muffling her moans. Sucking on him only divided her emotions.

Freed up, Nick moved behind Midnight and guided her misstep in anal probes. "Concentrate on your cunt." She did so, sinking three fingers up inside her pussy while she also focused on Caprice. Nick hooking his finger up inside Midnight's pucker made the girl tense up. First time anal virgin and Nick knew it. Within his thoughts Sanchez realized he needed to offer her experience in small doses. "Buttplug for breakfast"

A lengthy duration of rapid finger movement Midnight neared her own climax. Sensing it Nick denied her. "You cum I'll toss you out the door." She resisted but worried her time here with Nick was over. This part of her training would be her failure.

Above them Dolan removed his dick from CC's throat and scooted over her to plant his scrotum into her mouth. He had been eying her crushed together breasts and positioned with difficulty to guide his crown between her cleavage. The result magic, he titty fucked her, Caprice suckling and tugging on his balls as he thrusted back and forth. Midnight with her eyes open saw Dolan's dick slithering toward her brow, his urethra nearly tapping her forehead they were just that close in Caprice's curled up confinement. That was not helping her self-control.

Nick found it amusing and doubled up his fingers now that Midnight had embraced a single finger enough to be receptive to another. There it went! Midnight failed Nick. The second he penetrated with any length she came hard. Fortunately for her, Caprice detonated a flood all over Midnight's chin mid scream, filling her mouth with pussy juice.

"GARGLE!" Nick snapped at Midnight, still fingering her asshole. Tilting her head upward she fulfilled her mission then spit up all over herself. She no more than looked up at her still probing fingertips inside Caprice then Dolan snarled. A warm display of milky fireworks shot her in the face. Forehead pressing closer toward him Dolan's dick collided four times against her brow, each time his weeping urethra left a droplet or two more of his jizz, coating her ambitions.

Nick removed his fingers from Midnight's bottom and reached over her to grip her by the hair. Standing up on the wood floor he hauled her screeching across the floor toward the accordion doors facing the ocean. Opening a single section, he drug her out on to the wood deck. Shoving her over on to it he marched back inside and collected her urine and cum soaked blanket. Tossing it down at her he pointed. "SLEEP!"

Going back inside he shut and locked the door. Returning to his bed to find Caprice cooing in Dolan's arms, they wrapped around her holding her close, Nick crawled in and faced the blond. "No time for this lovey dovey shit." He grabbed her right leg this time and molded in to relocate his still hefty erection up into her pussy this time. "Back her up!" He snapped at Dolan.

"Well fuck!" Dolan Roster joined his ally in destroying Caprice Comstock for another hour. Depleted and so exhausted that she actually fell asleep on them they nutted one last time each then both rolled over.

"Night Sanchez. Midnight, even." Nick ignored Dolan and passed out. Dolan was back to thinking of Dr. Freak. No rest for the leery.

********

As the sun filtered in at 6:00 AM, Nick woke up and again found Caprice in Dolan's arms for body heat. Sitting up to focus, he noted Midnight and her bed missing from the deck. An immediate worry that she had panicked and ran away hit home. Jumping up he went to the accordion door and looked out. "Where did you go?" Opening the door to a gust of wind he left it open as a wakeup call to Dolan and Caprice. Searching the sand just beyond the deck for footprints as hints to her direction he followed them around the side of the beach house, up into the grass. It wasn't hard to find her after that.

The hatchback on the 4Runner was up. He also noticed her ropes from the roof were untied and missing. Curious he took the stroll toward the 4Runner and discovered his missing slave. Laying over the treasure trunk in the back, her ankles tied in knots with the rope, left wrist bound tightly, she simply curled her right wrist with the rope to keep it in the family. No sleeping bag in sight he presumed it might have blown away. That assumption quickly faded. Seeing the trunks lock key stuck up inside her asshole, the chain dangling he just knew where the sleeping bag was. She had folded it neatly and placed it inside the trunk as her way of saying she didn't need even that possession.

Asleep by the sound of her beautiful mumbles Nick reached for the key and yanked it from her asshole. The sudden shock made her revive. "Did I tell you to leave the deck?"

"No Kami. You simply told me to sleep. I was asleep." He couldn't argue with that. She was right. Untying her ankles, he tickled her feet to find her extremely ticklish. Without laughing at her he climbed in to untie her wrist. The rope in her hand removed from her grasp he peeled her up from over the trunk. Using the key, he unlocked the trunk and sure enough perfectly folded was that sleeping bag. The scent made him wince. Ushering her aside he pulled the bag back out and tossed it out the hatch to the ground. Showing her the key, he placed it inside the trunk then locked it in. "The only thing you have left to give me... is years of faithful service. Is that understood?"

"Yes Kami. May I speak?"

"Make it quick you have laundry to do." He pointed at the sleeping bag. "That's your bed, I just own it, not you. Keep it neat."

"Yes Kami." She awaited his nod to talk further. "I failed you last night. You must know I will try harder. I... am new to sex outside of my rape years ago. Control... on my part will be successful. Of this I swear."

"You done?"

"Yes Kami."

"Good to know." He climbed down and coaxed her to the edge of the hatchback. Proving his strength, he gripped her by the throat in a vice like grip. His other hand reached between her thighs and sank fingers up inside her cunt. Utilizing those tools alone, he lifted her into the air and carried her aloft over his head. She couldn't even squeal beneath his choking. Carrying her out on to the beach he walked straight out to the ocean surf. Waist deep on him he held her firmly above him as if an offering to the Heavens. Fingers inside her cunt gouging in and out he snapped. "Legs and arms out like you're flying."

She performed a surprisingly good flight as he choked her and brought her near a climactic end at his fingers. "If you cum before I allow it. I drown you." Whoa! That sounded deadly to her. Surely, he wouldn't kill her. Would he? She did swear allegiance to this man. In her heart that meant unto death. She simply hoped she was wrong. Midnight also held on to her hormonal urge to cum.

In the house Caprice stood alone at the doorway watching, arms folded over her chest in the morning chill. A chill only added to by the fear she had in Nick's behavior. Dolan behind her was getting dressed in his uniform but stood idle in buttoning his shirt. "Want me to haul you out there like that?"

"Could you hold me up over your head?" She spoke without looking back.

"Probably not."

"Dolan? I can't see you anymore."

"Say what?"

"Oliver will come for me. I don't want to see you hurt. Your badge will mean nothing in the end."

"I can take care of myself Caprice. I have good people to back me up."

"Is Nick one? Good I mean?" She trembled heavily witnessing Midnight's torment out there. While Caprice loved a bit of bondage, the whole lifetime slave thing just wasn't her. She loved the Santee beauty and worried about her safety. A deafening sigh she found Dolan had moved up on her to hold her from behind. Little comfort at the moment.

"I think he's just a hard ass. He's been good to folks. His money helps others not just himself."

"Where did he get all that money Dolan? Could he be...?"

"A criminal?"

"I don't want to believe that about him, but... he is... dark."

"Military trained Caprice. Certain branches breed cold and shifty even if they're not. Until we learn something new about him that's incriminating, keep an open mind." He then glanced over at Ollie the skull. That alone made him worry. He knew Nick found that skull in of all places his father's antique store. How it got there remained a mystery. Who was that fella? They should have busted that lock off years ago, negligence of the Roster family. Still, nobody bought it before Nick in three years. No scar on their reputation thankfully.

"Huh!"

"What?" She looked up at him at an angle.

"Butterfly just crawled out of Nick's roomies eye socket there."

"It flew in yesterday. It kept me company."

"Superstitious me... I always heard butterflies... especially monarchs were the souls of the dead. Wonder if that's his soul?" That gave Caprice the shivers.

Sea level to Nick's abdomen... "CUM NOW!"

A shower rained down over his shoulder, Nick guiding her left so her spill washed over his face as a welcomed rain. Lowering her into the water he cradled her spine and tilted her back into the sea. Eyes closed due to the salt she was baptized, just as he was, less than a minute prior. Bringing her back up gasping, Nick stood her up and whipped her body to face the world. Hand returning to her throat he spoke from the soul.

"Everything you see before you now... those are the only tears you will ever show me. The salt of the sea all wounds. The sting fatal in the end. The ray of the sun upon you dries any desire to cry. No pain will ever be so great than losing your Kami. Can you feel the tug of the world? The tide wanting to pull you away from me. Resist! I am your anchor and I have no desire to let you float away. When I spoke of drowning you earlier... tell me what I meant."

"I am uncertain Kami."

"What part of drown don't you understand?"

"I... Own is part of the word drOWN."

"Very good Midnight. What else?"

"I'm not certain of the letter R. But Down is also there."

"Explain."

"I should always be down on my knees before you. At the bottom. Not down on myself."

"Wise words."

"One more... seek out the R."

"R you ready?"

"R you?"

"I want this more than life Kami. Drown me... or drown me. I accept whichever fate you decide."

"Fair enough." Pushing her forward he took her under, following behind her until both were submerged. Nick took her swimming in the surf. Never in her life had she been this far out in the water. Her swimming skills not perfect never having been taught she trusted this man. If he were her anchor, he could weigh her down, or drag her free. Breath held either way.

Surfacing for air Nick held Midnight to his chest, her breasts crushed up into his solid pectorals, foreboding a stare between one another. Eyes melting for a brief moment Nick nearly kissed her. If not for a threat to his ego or her in panic, he pushed her behind him, she clinging to his back to save herself. Ducking back under Nick doubled up his fist and slugged a rather sneaky six-foot bull shark in the nose. It immediately shot away for deeper water. A safety scan of their surroundings Nick quickly led them back to shallow surf. Walking out of the water Midnight stared without blinking. Her near-death experience warning her never to fail this man again. Dry sand beneath her feet, she collapsed to her knees and dedicated her life.

"I am nothing without my Kami."

Nick left her on the beach and went up to wash off under and outdoor shower. Ignoring her further he went inside to find Caprice dressed, Dolan at the front door waiting on her. Walking nude drying himself with a towel kept outside he came up on them.

"Scare you two off?"

"No!" Dolan saluted briefly, "Heading home to check on Alexis. I need to get showered and changed. New day in Caretaker. Gotta wall to put up remember?"

"What about you?" Nick eyed Caprice.

"I'm having Dolan drop me at my trailer and wait long enough for me to grab a few things. I have to work at the diner Nick. I can't afford to lose my job."

"Be safe. You know how to find me."

"Thank you for everything. I'll be in touch."

"So will I. Count on it." He winked at first her, then at Dolan. An attempted hug on her part Nick palmed her face and pushed her away. Yep! That was well received. She shook her head laughing. The couple left Nick to himself. Tossing his wet towel in the laundry room, he walked to the opened accordion door to find Midnight having rinsed off herself like he had, only on her knees. Collecting her blanket she stopped, holding it.

"Laundry soap above the dryer. You have permission to stand until I leave here today for the Shoals." She smiled and stood up, Nick allowing her entry. "Rules! No sitting on the furniture or sleeping in my bed. Vice versa!"

"Am I not going with you?"

"Nope! Too much distraction. Laundry includes the bedding, the clothing in my hamper. Shower up and smell good. Sunbathe! There's suntan lotion outside in that cabinet by the shower."

"Shall I prepare lunch or dinner?"

"I'll eat at the diner. You eat what I offer."

"Yes Kami."

"Sleeping bag gets dry you make your bed at the foot of the mattress. That is the only place inside this beach house you sleep from here on out. Unless... I take you to bed." He left it at that. "Then, and only then would you be allowed on the furniture."

"There is an alternative Kami." She smirked praying he wouldn't snap on her for speaking out.

"Meaning?"

"You can take me to the floor instead."

"Chores! NOW!" Her comment seemed challenging. Nope! His way, not her suggestions. In the shower alone, Nick Sanchez found sympathy for that shark he repelled. He had plans to eat her alive too.

Midnight tonight...

...on the chime.

12