Midnight Ep. 023: hEARsay

Story Info
Happy birthday Kami. Scene but not hEARd!
8.2k words
4.8
2.9k
1
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 23 of the 32 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I'm primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.)

___________________________________________

MIDNIGHT Episode 023: hEARsay

___________________________________________

Stepping out of his shower refreshed of saltwater and cum, his on deck prior rinsing hardly enough, Nick Sanchez dried off in private. Half expecting his slave Midnight to be snooping while he cleaned up, he found her humming from the laundry room. She had waited to start a load of clothing until he finished his shower, fearing the hot water might switch to cold and irritate him. Smart girl! For as fancy as this beach house was it did have a water heater that ofttimes struggled. Her hummingbird quality was sweet and joyous sharing in her emotional high which made Nick smile. Even if she would never hear him compliment the tune or her beautiful voice it did allow him to sort out her thoughts in his own way. Smiles would need to be contained he thought. Too many and she would come to expect them.

Since making the journey here to South Carolina his everyday grim persona was slipping. A cold machine his troops would refer to him back in the day. He had heart but... he preferred to mask it in most cases. In saving Irene Amador people were thinking highly of him. Yes, he enjoyed being the hero, but it was never his focus. If it were any other human in that fire, he might not have been so reliable. It simply was not his job. It certainly was not to impress Midnight. If she was meant to belong to him, it would have been destiny even without the rescue of her birth mother. Truth be told, Nick followed his intuition, a cosmic calling if you will. A new life for Midnight, meant a new life for her mother. Phoenix? Time would tell. Ashes on his fireplace mantle out at the Shoals would make for great decor. A sprinkle here, a sprinkle there to ward off the demons. Luckily, he altered her fate. The rest was up to Irene.

Stepping from the bathroom he began to go to his dresser for fresh underwear and socks. His affinity for all black he found clothing laid out on the dresser top neatly folded, even with a cologne bottle in order from right to left. Socks, boxers, t-shirt, slacks, cologne! Frowning at Midnight's attempts to offer him more than merely being any mindless slave he felt as if she were heading down the corridor toward relationship. Leaving her sorted clothing he chose other items from his drawers to show her she went to all that trouble for nothing.

Getting dressed in front of the dresser mirror he looked down at his current roommate, the skull Ollie. From its eye socket crept the monarch butterfly. Taking flight around the room his eyes followed it as it circled above him then descended to rest on the well creased shirt, she had offered him. A second later the butterfly fluttered to the slacks, then the cologne bottle, the brand Primal Instinct. "Trying to tell me something Phoenix?" The original butterfly had its wing burnt off but lived longer than expected. This new Monarch butterfly had slipped into his life reinvigorated as if the original itself were reborn.

He grimaced on one side of his mouth as if a doubt. In response the butterfly's body lit across the letters IM in prIMal. "Hmmm? I'M? I am? I AM reborn?" He rolled his eyes at the coincidence and shooed it away. He did like that cologne more than his others. Midnight, it seemed, had good taste. Sighing he removed his shirt, folded it back up and put it away. "Thanks for butting in. Stay off my fly." It had landed on the fly of the folded slacks in its short travels. Shaking his head, he used his finger to transplant the butterfly as if a perch then rested him back atop the skull. From there he put on the slacks. Cologne inspired he sighed, "So much for telling her not to choose my attire. But again, I think Phoenix there did it for her." That did not settle well with him. A ray of morning sunlight cast upon the mirror, then switched trajectory to cascade the skull crown. Far too coincidental he shifted Ollie left out of its direct basking. "Maybe I should have called Ollie, Ray." Time escaping him Nick heard his cell ring by the bed and went to intercept it. "Niles!" He abruptly answered.

"Morning Buddy! Just pulled up to the Shoals. Lumber delivery is on its way. Will and Veronica are back out here with me. It'd help if you were here to unload the flatbed. Can't just leave it along the road or it will come up missing."

"I'll be there shortly."

"Any word from Newton Waterfall on a work force?"

"Last night he called and said he had five volunteers. Could be more by now but he's probably just waking up to sort it out. It's early we'll give them until 10:00 then we'll get accomplished what we can."

"We'll be here Boss." Nick beat him to the red dot ending the call. Setting out to put his boots on Midnight strolled into the bedroom and grabbed his hamper on rollers. Without even looking at him she set out for the laundry room with it. Ignoring her as well, Nick laced up only one boot before his cell rang again.

"Bearpaw!" One-word identifications were all he was willing to give.

"Good morning, Sir." She yawned, knowing a stretch was in hot pursuit for the early riser.

"News?"

"Yes." A lengthy pause he sat on the edge of his bed wincing. Just before asking why the delay, he found a text message. Opening it to find a photo attachment he found a vivid pussy shot with a flashlight handle up her dripping vulva. "It wanted to go back into the tunnel. Light my way?"

"Tom did! Now be serious."

"Fine! Grandpa rounded up sixteen volunteers. Unless you say otherwise the plan is to have the Rez Rider drive them out to Harbinger Shoals. Ernest Sit in Back offered to help us out in transporting them and picking them up later in the day."

"Ernie's name is Sit in Back?" He chuckled.

"No. I tease him because he's a bus driver. It's really Sit in Black."

"Some of these family names are pretty out there."

"A lot of them made up. For instance, the elder Bobby Black Fox is just Bobby Fox. A lot of Santee, any tribe really, use their fancy surnames to spice up their miserably proud lives. Some of us however really are named after our ancestors. Bearpaw goes back six generations. Waterfall even further. Anyways, I'm going to crawl out of my cozy little bed, shower up and come out to help if you don't mind. I'll drive Lukas and a riding mower in Tom's truck."

"Scratch it up he'll tell me to beat your ass."

"I'll be sure to leave a Knick Nick." She giggled. "God I can't stop thinking about you fucking me against the tun...? Nick? Nick? Did he hang up on me?"

Tom did!

********

"Thanks for bringing me home, Dolan. I think I have everything I need for today in my car." Caprice Comstock had packed up clothing and personal effects she didn't want to lose into her station wagon's hatchback trunk. "Just follow me to the diner, I'll feel safer once I'm there." She caressed his cheek with her knuckle through his driver's side window.

"I'm not going to accept you telling me you can't see me anymore Caprice. Your fears can't lead you away from any form of happiness. I mean I can't promise a future but for now I think what we have going is... a good start. You know I have Alexis to think about, and my pop. She's a hand full me being a single parent. All that aside... I like you."

"I could tell when you shared me with Nick." She laughed, "Fine! I'll give us a chance but just know I'll never forgive myself if Oliver does something bad to you... to me even. I know you feel that your badge makes you invincible but honestly... it doesn't."

"I never said it did Caprice. But it does come with back up. Caretaker might have a hand full of help, but I still count on Cordoba, Abingdale, and a number of other small towns up and down the coast. Matter of fact... I might have me a new deputy here soon."

"I thought Nick declined your offer."

"He did, then turned around and nominated another potential candidate. His name is Clinton Biles. Matter of fact as soon as I get home and freshened up, I'm picking Clinton up at the hotel Koones dropped him off at last night. He's camping out at the Dive Inn for a week or three on Nick. Maybe we should get you a room there for your protection seeing as you wanted out of Nick's way. You sure aren't staying here at your trailer by yourself. It'd look even worse if I let you stay at my house. Besides Alexis would ask a million questions including are you my new mommy?" Inevitable!

"I'd just ask her to be my bridesmaid."

"Ha! Can you imagine if we ever did, and you asked Midnight to be one? Her standing up there, butt ass naked holding a bouquet over her twat. Hell, the Preacher would say, I do for us."

"Too funny. Well, seeing as I'm not the marrying type and you're still grieving whether you admit it or not, I'd say the point is moot. Concerning that hotel room at the Dive Inn... I don't really want to be alone."

"I could always let you share a room with Clinton. Pretty sure he'd be respectful toward you."

"Is he cute?"

"Big ole' teddy bear about 6'4, 280, arms the size of logs. Funny that! He's a lumberjack from over in Turncoat. He did security guard work over there as well. I know his credentials cuz I booked him."

"Booked? He's a criminal and you're considering him as a deputy?"

"Domestic! His wife hung him out to dry is all. Nick swears by him, so I got Judge Lawson to cut him some slack. He's going to fix the wall Shantel Bigelow pulled down trying to jailbreak Esteban."

"Crazy!"

"As a loon flapping her straight jacket. I still have to figure out what I'm doing with her. She's got a daughter I'm trying to find but with everything going on I've barely had a chance to track her down to come get her. All in good time. You ready to roll Sunshine?"

"Yep! I'll let you know about the hotel shack up when my shift is over. If you have time bring this Clinton to the diner for lunch so I can meet him first. Time to serve... the coffee." She nearly said master but shook it off in her thoughts.

Coastal Waiters... there all day!

********

Nick's borrowed beach house...

Ready to leave Nick paused to confront Midnight who was cleaning the kitchen. "Recite the rules."

"No sitting or lying on the furniture or Kami's bed. On my knees an hour after the laundry is done. Clean the beach house including the bathroom. Lay out and sunbathe."

"If you have to go to the bathroom... crawl outside and go in the grass. If you shit do like you'd do it you had a dog and pick it up with a baggy. They're next to the fridge. Dispose of it in the burn barrel out further by the beach. Need a drink, there's a hose attached to the side of the house. Any reason you need me my cell number is on the pad by the land line. You call no one else but me and only if it's an emergency. Is that understood?"

"Yes Kami. I will await your return and be ready to serve your every need."

"Good! There's security cameras everywhere so I'll know if you ignored my orders."

"Ye of little faith Kami." She smiled. "I will never fail you again."

"Alright! I'll call the hospital and check on Irene later. Dinner around 7:00. Have the table set for one. I'll bring you your meal and place setting." Walking to the door Nick knew he forgot something. Turning back, he passed her in the kitchen and went back to his bedroom. Dragging a case from under his bed he sat it up on the mattress. Opening it with two clicks he dug into the contents. Retrieving something shiny he closed the case and returned it to its hiding place.

Stepping behind her in the kitchen he roughly gripped her by the hair and slammed her forward into the refrigerator door. Kicking her legs apart and making her step backwards, lower body only, he parted her ass cheeks and planted a gold butt plug up her anus. A tight fit she yelped until he demanded silence. It took effort introducing it but with a gruff pressure the bulbous pacifier entered her and found a snug fit. "If you need to shit pull it out and clean your ass with the hose. Put it back in afterwards. If I come home and that plug isn't in there your ass is mine." He paused, "It is anyway." A thunderous slap to her cheek he turned and walked out the door. Midnight was so excited she danced in step for the security cameras. The golden plug was real gold at the crest hiding her hole, the pacifier itself chrome. On it was an engraving that said Slave in Japanese kanji. Breakfast was served! The goose that laid the golden egg.

In the 4Runner Nick fired it up and did a U-turn in his large parking area heading out on to the main road. Flying by the diner Coastal Waiter's he shot a glance to see the car owned by Caprice Comstock. Time was getting away from him if she had gone home and already beat him here. It was good to see she had a strong loyalty to her job and that she was her own woman. Fun loving but trustworthy, fending for herself even under stress. Hopefully Nick's encounter with Oliver Heavy Feather had straightened him out and he had put the fear of Kami in the man. Naaa! Nick knew it was not over. No time to worry about it now.

********

Fifteen minutes earlier Sheriff Dolan Roster pulled into the driveway of his two-story house. The yard he found was freshly mowed which made him suspicious. No way did Alexis mow the yard. That meant either his dad Al dropped by or... she suckered some poor sap into mowing. If that were the case, he just knew the guy got lucky, she likely paid him back with sexual favors. Rolling his eyes, he went inside his home and found things peaceful. Dirty dishes in the sink. Snack foods on the counter. Yep! Alexis was grounded and making Dolan know she was resenting it.

Heading upstairs to his bedroom he began stripping back out of his uniform then changed his mind. Checking on Alexis thinking she must be sleeping he carefully opened her bedroom door and peered in. "Great! M.I.A!" Shutting the door, he went on to his bedroom and discovered his daughter. She was in his bed butt ass naked with a dildo next to her. Sucking her thumb. "You have got to be kidding me. She still sucks her thumb at 18." Even harder to accept her dildo had writing on it in Sharpie. Studying it she found the word Daddy on it. "Going into the trash." He tossed it in his bedside wastebasket. The loud noise made Alexis stir then roll on to her back. Stretching vividly her 36C's reached for the sky. Pussy visible and freshly shaved by the looks of it, he wondered if his groundskeeper had also pruned her landscape. He knew it was possible.

"Go to your own room. Why the hell are you in my bed with a fucking dildo?"

"I missed you, Daddy."

"Uh huh! You have to the count of three before I blister your ass."

Yawning she simply rolled over and positioned herself at the edge of the bed, ass in the air. By the time his count reached three she spanked her own ass cheek. "Ready when you are."

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM." Having had enough of her bullshit he reached over her and grabbed her by her bleach blond hair, forcefully escorting her out of his bedroom into the hallway then slammed his door, locking it. "Why me?" A hot shower chased by a shot of tequila Dolan Roster got dressed in a clean uniform and put his gun belt back on. He didn't have time to deal with things here. Thankfully a text from his deputy Herb DeWhitt on duty after a day off offered to pick up Clinton Biles from the Dive Inn. Thanking Herb, Dolan knew that his other deputy Randall Koones had likely filled him in on yesterday's debacle. Teamwork!

Regretting his outburst toward Alexis, Dolan went to his waste basket and plucked out her dildo and scowled. "If it keeps her busy fuck it." That she would. Carrying it downstairs he smelled food and winced. Following the aroma to the kitchen he found his still naked daughter making eggs and toast. The bar had two plates ready and orange juice in glasses. "What's all this?"

"You looked hungry. I made you breakfast."

"Ulterior motive... what's going on? Who mowed the lawn?"

"Our neighbor." She pointed toward the house behind theirs. "I saw him mowing his so I asked him if he would."

"Were you dressed at the time?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Jesus! Did you fuck the guy?"

"Of course not! I was on house arrest remember? I just used my dildo on the back porch for him to watch while he mowed."

"What do I have to do to straighten you up?"

"Just let me be me." She scrapped scrambled eggs on to their plates. "Sit!" Grumbling Dolan did want those eggs. Resting the dildo by her plate as if a utensil he sat down on the barstool and fed his face. Toast incoming, she buttered it for him and passed it over. "What's this daddy shit written on your toy there?"

"Attention getter!"

"I'm never going there Alexis. Get that crap out of your brain."

"I know. Next best thing to being here." She steps around to sit down on her own stool and rotates to face him, spreading her pussy wide. "You barely fit."

"Where did you get that thing anyway?"

"It used to be Mom's. I found it when I was up in the attic."

"Jesus! She was the one to write Daddy on it. That's what your mother used to call me." A tear formed. "Go get dressed I'll drop you by the antique store. That is unless you want to straighten up and go out to Harbinger Shoals and help... wait, I know something even better. You like rock hard things, right?"

"YESSSSSS!" she giggled. "I'll go put on some clothes." Off she ran, he sadly watching her wiggle away and up the staircase. Looking toward the ceiling Dolan Roster spoke to his late wife Trudy.

"You just had to inspire her, didn't you? I should have thrown all that stuff out long ago. No offense Honey Bunny, but our daughter is worse than you ever were. I got through you, I guess I'll weather through Hurricane Alexis too. Lord knows what else she found going through your shit. Fuck! There's a sex swing up there."

Eating her eggs too he rinsed their plates and killed time until she came back down in shredded denim shorts that were loose on her hips and a red crop top t-shirt. "Will I see the Sage brothers today?"

"Not going to the Shoals Princess. Today is take your kid to work day."

"I'm going to the station?"

"Yep! Community service continues at my discretion."

"How many more hours do I have to do?"

"Too many to count. Lifetime if you don't shape up."

To the Batmobile Robin.

********

Harbinger Shoals...

Nick pulled up behind a lumber flatbed pulled by a medium sized Semi tractor with the name Selby Lumber on the side. Assisting Niles and Will Gullivant in offloading the trailer was a pudgy man and a woman not much smaller, Rhonda and Purdue Selby brother and sister. "About time you got here." Niles popped his back and removed a padded work glove to introduce Nick. "Purdue and Ronnie. Ronnie's the one with the big ole' Tata's." He chuckled at Rhonda. She shook her 40D's at him and waved at Nick. Purdue rolling his eyes at his kid sister by two years saluted Nick.

"Nick Sanchez. Nice to meet you."

"Where's our crew Bossman?"

"Should be getting here any minute. Bearpaw's bringing a riding mower. You know a kid name of Lukas?"

"Aw yeah! Hard worker that boy. Sad to lose his folks in that house fire."

"Lukas is a pervert." Veronica Redmane sighed with an "Eww!"

"As if you're not?" Nick squinted. V instantly lifted her shirt to show him her tits while Will was stacking lumber. Purdue seeing her breasts grinned until his sister lifted her shirt to show off her own monster melons.

"Mine are bigger!"

"Better put those away Ronnie or I'll be bringing wood back up on that bed of yours. Might get splinters if I titty fuck those go-getters." Niles flirted.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers