Midnight Ep. 023: hEARsay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That wasn't so hard. Now if I were unable to use my hand it couldn't have been done. Using my teeth, I'd have fell inside the washer and Kami would have found me upside down with my butt in the air. He would have liked that." She giggled. Careful in climbing down the stool she nudged it out of her way and navigated behind the hamper. Tipping the wicker clothes bin, she sent the articles into the dryer then paused. "Dryer sheets on the shelf above the washer. Controls on the dryer up there too." Deer in headlights she again moved the step stool and knee climbed it to use that one arm to reach for the dryer sheets. Plucking out two she repositioned on the top to cast them inside and close the door. Knobs turned the dryer kicked on. "Whew! Not easy but kind of fun. If he scolds me, I guess I figure out another way to achieve his goals."

Descending carefully, she waddled out into the living room. Her knees were getting tender from walking on them on the hardwood flooring. Needing to pee she made her way to the door facing the beach and opened it. A quick scurry over the deck, the sand cushioned her fall. Seeking grass, she simply parted her knee span and tinkled. Going back up on the hot deck was tedious but she did seek out the shower and realized she could not reach the chain above. Pouting she went to the side of the house and utilized the hose, all with only one hand and her teeth to hold the hose. Rinsing her privates then tilting it over her head to cool herself she turned it off and sat there on her muddy knees briefly. So far so good!

Sunbathing was the easy part until she realized that meant laying down. Told to remain on her knees she fidgeted. "How do I do this?" With a camera on the deck attached to the house she knew this had to be done logically or he would know. Opening the cabinet, she was thankful the storage was low. Using one hand she opened the suntan lotion bottle with her teeth then squeezed some all over her chest, sealing the bottle and sitting it on the deck. Single handed she rubbed it in thoroughly and moved further out on the deck until avoiding the shade of the house. Still on her knees she just laid back over her bent legs and baked. Limbs growing numb after ten minutes she utilized her every muscle in rising without the use of her hand. She didn't want to overuse it in case he got testy. Oiling her back and ass cheeks as good as she could she leaned forward as if bowing. Ten more minutes she ended her sunbathing and went back inside. She had laundry to fold, her bed to set up. Her bed would come last. Kami's needs before her own!

Taking pride in her efforts she folded all of his laundry into short stacks. Making Kami's bed became a struggle, so she just caved and used both hands and told the camera, "Forgive me Kami I had no choice but to use both hands. I will learn to adapt." The bedding was smooth and well received even for her biased opinion. For her own bed she put her hands behind her back just to prove she could do it and used her teeth until the sleeping bag was in place and neat. Noticing it unraveling she pouted but gave up on it. She had tried to get rid of it once, but Kami had other thoughts. It was his... not hers. "His? I am his."

Startled by the landline phone ringing Midnight perked up and crawled out to the kitchen counter where it rested. No way to answer it she just let it ring. Going to voicemail and old answering machine kicked on to intercept the caller. "At the sound of the M-16 leave a mess... age." That voice was not Nick's. It belonged to the real owner Marcus Jericho. Hitting her like a stone Midnight almost recognized it. Where had she heard it before? No time to reflect a message was recited.

"Happy Birthday Son. It's dear old Dad. Been awhile since you called. How's the house hunting going down there?" Was this Nick's father? She smiled as she listened. "Went to the cemetery this morning first light and lit a candle on a birthday cupcake for your momma to share with you. She loves you Boy... Man... I know, I know! I was thinking maybe next year I could sail down the coast and you and I could go Marlin fishing. I always wanted a big stuffed Swordfish over my fireplace. Anyways... I love you Major Ismael Nicolas Sanchez. Captain Abraham Edwardo Sanchez signing off. Salute!" The voice hung up. Message received!

"This is Kami's birthday?" Awestruck she giggled. "I am his present." In an odd moment Midnight Amador looked toward the ceiling and prayed. "Good day, My Kami's mother. I will serve your son faithfully. I... hope you would approve of this one." Of you yes. Her son... hard to say.

No more than returning to the master bedroom the phone rang again. Once more listening in case it was Nick, she heard the message. "Packard Wilcox here. I just wanted you to hear it from me. I sold off that stock you had in Virgin Galactic. Early investment winner Nick. You're up a hefty ten million smackaroos. Glad I could be a part. Give me a call if you want to invest elsewhere, I'm always here. Oh, happy birthday. Nice lil' gift there, huh? Wrapped in a bow Birthday Boy. Dodging bullets, I know!" Packard laughed, "Have a good week."

"Ten million?" She flared her eyes. "He is rich. I am worth nothing. My butt plug is worth more than I am."

She was good with that.