Midnight Ep. 025: WaRpATH

Story Info
Mistakes are MADe! Time to feel the WRATH OF KAMI!
8.7k words
4.8
2.8k
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 25 of the 32 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I'm primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.)

______________________________________

MIDNIGHT Episode 025: WaRpATH

______________________________________

Caretaker Police Department... South Carolina.

"Hey Mom."

Hannah Bell yawned as her mother Stacy Bell walked in to take over at the Dispatch desk. Dressed in a relaxed manner of faded blue jeans and a black and white plaid blouse that was not actually flannel she hugged her daughter and asked what she had missed. Switching places Stacy sat down and put her purse under her desk while Hannah stretched vividly.

"Grandma tell you about the wall to the cellblock being pulled down?"

"Nooooooo! How did I miss that when I drove in?" She hopped right back up but took her cordless headset with her as she and Hannah stepped into lockup to take a peek at the wall. "They're putting it back up fast."

Behind the Bell girls, resident prisoner pain in the ass Shantel Bigelow crept from her bunk to the bars and gripped them in silence. She had yet to meet either lady since her incarceration. "Pardon me ladies? Might I ask a favor?"

Stacy turning to reply jumped out of her skin at the disgusting naked hag smiling with missing teeth. "Where are your clothes?" Hand to her chest Stacy darted her gaze toward her daughter.

"Mom? This is Shantel. She's the one who pulled the wall down."

"She... how?"

"Tow truck winch."

"That's what my boyfriend calls me. Wench! Can you go tell Esteban to bail me out?" She points out the hole with a wiggling index finger. Having seen Esteban shimmy up his ladder time and time again to pat down mortar for his assistant Clinton Biles and supervising Officer Randall Koones she missed him more and more. Biles and Koones taking turns climbing up on separate ladders to lay brick she had a cornucopia of handsome devils to wink at. With the wall going up quickly the daylight was being crowded out by progress. "I keep trying to sweet talk him, but that black buck keeps Cop Blocking me."

"Randy most likely has orders to keep you two apart." Hannah told her.

"Your daughter is such a lovely child." Shantel was in a more relaxed mood at the moment, aiming to use compliments to get what she wanted. "I have me a daughter too. Such a precious one she is."

"Oh?" Stacy smiled, "Where is she?"

"Who knows? We rarely talk since she cashed in my winning lottery ticket. Ignoring her poor mother, she is." Of course, the Bell girls did not believe her. "She bought me my fur coat over there as a parting gift. Mother's Day!"

"That was sweet of her. What's her name?"

"Roadkill. Oh, you mean my daughter? Britney Britney Bigelow Saunders."

"Britney twice?"

"I had the dog before I had her. When Britney was born, I at least named her after it. I had poor Roadkill stuffed and Britney used to sleep with her every night. One day my baby left Roadkill in our driveway, and I ran over her again."

"Aww! She must have been crushed."

"Like a pulp."

"No, I mean Britney."

"Like I said... like a pulp."

"Stop that." Stacy was becoming confused, Hannah trying hard not to laugh. "I was referring to your daughter's emotions."

"What kind of dog was it?" Hannah asked.

"Britney Spaniel."

"Oh Jesus! You're a nutcase." Stacy pulled Hannah along with her out of the cellblock. "If she's here when you work again you stay away from her." Phone ringing in the Dispatch office Stacy hurried back to answer it. "Caretaker Police Department. How may I help you?"

"Hi! My name is Britney Saunders... I've been informed you're holding my mother, Shantel Bigelow?"

"Oh! Yes! I was just talking with her actually. She told me your name was Britney. What timing!" She giggled, "Hello!"

"Hi."

"Can you believe she told me your name was Britney Britney Bigelow Saunders?"

"It is my name."

"Yeesh! I apologize, I thought she was pulling my leg."

"No. She had a morbid sense of humor. Is she... doing, okay? We haven't spoken in a number of years."

"Well, she's cranky? It's really not for me to offer an opinion Ms. Saunders."

"I understand. She's off her meds again. Let me guess, she told you I was named after the family dog."

"She did."

"Who names a pet Roadkill? Is it any wonder I don't talk to her? My childhood teddy bear was replaced by a taxidermized dog. That's just fucked up."

"Oh, my god! You're serious?"

"Hell yes, I'm serious. Commit her! I don't want anything to do with that crazy bitch."

"May I get your number and have Sheriff Roster get in touch with you? If that's what you truly want, he will most likely need a consent from a family member in writing."

"Sure!" She rattles off her phone number.

"Is that a North Carolina area code?"

"Yep! I live in Boone. My biological dad lives here. I tracked him down online then moved up north with him a few years back."

"I see. Shantel mentioned you won the lottery."

"Heck yes, I did."

"Oh! She said it was her ticket." Stacy laughed.

"That's true too. She would have given it all away to some bum she was fucking. So, I swiped it and set myself up. I'm not going to lie about that. I used it to go to college and help my dad. He's a great person now that he's sober. Since he met me, he's been clean for two years now. At least he appreciates me, unlike my mom did. You people have no idea the hell I was put through growing up. Eighteen I snatched that ticket and ran."

"That is so sad. I'm sorry you were put through all of that."

"You have no clue. I have siblings out there I don't even know. I found love letters she wrote to four other men about babies. How I got lucky to be kept, I'll never know. Listen... have the Sheriff get in touch with me. I'll put up some money to find her help. I just... can't face her."

"He will be in touch as soon as possible. Bless you for caring enough to call."

"Not a single tear." She hung up on Stacy. Hannah having overheard dropped her jaw.

"Whoa!"

********

Cordoba General Hospital... 4:15 PM

Dr. Airika Ferrec monitored the vitals of Crimson Merrick closely. With as long as it took to drive from Harbinger Shoals to Cordoba the snake venom that had been missed in Nick and Nodin's attempts to suck it out was still in her system. Antivenom injected upon arrival helped but it was still touch and go.

"Stay with us Sweetie. Your vitals are improving but you still have a way to go yet." A held hand faintly squeezed showed Airika the girl was cognizant enough to know she was there supporting her. Not having a mother most of her life it was nice to feel that sense of concern. "Your father is in the waiting room. Would you like me to let him pay a short visit? He's very worried Crimson." That would be a first. To prove her strength Crimson poised a single finger in Airika's grip. The bird! Airika flared her eyes at the girl's weakened response and considered the possibility it was just a loss of motor skills. Surely her handsome father was not that bad. "I'll be right back. Try and think of something that makes you happy." As soon as Airika stepped away Crimson muttered, "Nick! Cyber!" That alone made Airika return to her side.

"Nick? Is Nick your boyfriend?" She knew there was more than one Nick in the world but just hearing it lured Airika in to question it.

"Wish!" Was all Crimson could muster.

"You rest! I'll come back after I speak with your father." This time Airika escaped the room without being tugged back by her own selfish thoughts. Past the ICU station was the waiting room where Nodin Merrick, Bobby Black Fox and Veronica Redmane sat worried. Seeing Airika approach, Nodin stood up still without his shirt, having to rush Crimson to Cordoba in such a hurry he left it behind. Airika did not mind, Nodin was pretty chiseled for a man of his age, in a young Antonio Banderas kind of way.

"Doctor?" Nodin appealed to her for good news.

"She's resting. The antivenom has helped her vitals but she's far from out of the woods. She could be here two to five days after the venom being in her so long. I can tell she's a warrior though. She must take after you." Mmmm!

"Yes! I am, all she has." Nodin saw her eyes explore his chest and winced. White woman or not this woman had a dynamite body. Nodin was not against white women as much as white men.

"Only child?"

"No. I have another daughter. She is on her way."

"Good! Family is important in cases like this. Crimson needs all the support she can get. Mind if I ask you a question?"

"Speak!" That sounded dominant. Mmm! Eyes flared at that with notable ease.

"Crimson called out the name Nick. Is that her boyfriend? Friend?"

"The man who helped save her life. His name is Nick Sanchez."

"Oh my! Mister Sanchez appears to be a local hero, doesn't he? He saved Irene Amador from a burning home. You must be good friends with Mister Sanchez."

"He's awesome!" Veronica Redmane interrupted only to find Nodin shoot her a glare to remain silent.

"My people help this Mister Sanchez clear his land. While I cannot call him friend, I am... grateful that he saved my daughter."

"He was pretty bad ass snatching up those coral snakes by hand." Bobby was not helping. "Of course, Nodin there using a weed eater to make mincemeat out of those rainbow fuckers was pretty crazy too. Noble warriors, both!" Nice save Bobby!

"Daddy's a hero too? That's..." Her cell going off she pauses them to answer it. "This is Ferrec."

"Yes. Put him through." The cell was connected to the hospital's front desk. "Mister Sanchez? We were just talking about you. I'm here with Mister Merrick now." It was then she realized Ferrec and Merrick rhymed. It made her smile. "Crimson is still with us. Yes! Antivenom was administered and her vitals grow stronger, but it really is too early to predict the future. Would you like to talk to her handsome father?" She immediately batted her eyes at Nodin, leading to a muffled phone and a whisper. "Forgive me if I overstepped. Just... an observation."

Handing her phone to Nodin he eyed Airika with a twinkle best left hidden. "Nick! Thank you for checking in on my daughter. Have Miss Bearpaw give you my personal number if you wish to keep in contact. Call at your discretion, I know you are a busy man. I will tell her. What was that?" He pauses then lifts the cell toward Airika. "He wishes to speak to you again." That made Airika brighten up. Excusing herself she stepped out of the waiting room for privacy. Nodin began wincing heavily at what they could be talking about.

"Probably asking about Irene Amador." Bobby chimed in. Yes! That must be it.

"Will Gullivant is on his way to pick you up." Nodin related then stared at Airika, with her back toward him it enabled Nodin to check out her amazing physique. Without her lab coat Airika's body was frighteningly too perfect. A bashful look back at Nodin she smiled. Why was she so responsive toward Nick Sanchez?

"You get around Kami." She giggled faintly. "You want me to help Mister Merrick... relax? And how do you propose I do... you're serious?" She trembled a bit at Nick's direct order as if he owned her. "I'll... see what... yes, I'll make it happen. You owe me... no... forgive my outburst." She sees someone else venturing her way from the outer waiting room. "Sheriff Dolan just arrived." No comment about the tiny blond right behind him. "You ask a lot of me Kami. Yes, I'll have a nice talk with the Sheriff. My hero!" She referred to Nick then hung up. He before her!

"Hey Doc! How's Crimson?"

"Weak! Like my knees right now." She giggled, "Who might this beautiful young woman be?" Alexis grinned like the Devil.

"This heathen is my daughter Alexis. I had to bring her along to keep her out of trouble."

"She can't be that bad." Airika playfully winked at Alexis. Just to prove her wrong Alexis lifted her crop top over her breasts in a flash. "Spoke too soon. I'd flash back if I weren't on duty."

"That's daddy's nickname, Duty Roster. You should be on Duty the fun way."

"HEY! Enough! Both of you. Be professional." Dolan glared at Airika hiding his wink from Alexis. "You? Go sit in the waiting there with Veronica. No acting up, everyone is worried about Crimson making it through the night." That made Alexis pout and feel bad. Stepping into the waiting room she waved at Nodin and Bobby then offered her hopes for a full recovery. Veronica had seen Ali flash her tits and the giggles began. A snapped stare at them by all three men they quickly changed the subject.

"I didn't realize you would show up to see Crimson." Airika seemed surprised.

"Checking on Irene too. How's she doing this afternoon?"

"Let's go find out." She walked toward the elevators, Dolan nodding at Nodin in passing. If looks could kill! As the elevator opened Airika stepped in first, Dolan right behind her. As soon as the door closed and began to rise, she hit the stop button between floors. After Nick had done it, she was all about the privacy. Dealing with security cameras was relatively easy when the security guards all loved watching her.

"Why did you...?" Dolan saw her drop to her knees and unzip his slacks. Digging in she greedily swallowed his dick for a vivid enjoyment. "Fuck! Ginger is on the ball." He chuckled down at her sparkling gaze. Hearing ball she squeezed his scrotum, sending Dolan's neck into a crane. "Jesus! Deep throat that." On it! Without knowing it Nick Sanchez gave him something new to explore. Caprice was there but Nick had sensed an attraction between he and Ferrec as well. Three minutes tops he nutted down Dr. Freak's throat. "I may have to stop by and check on the ladies more often."

"I will gladly suck that charming fellow every single visit." She spoke showing him the load of jizz on her tongue. Putting his dick away for him she carefully zipped him back up and patted his crotch. "Bye handsome! Until we meet again." Standing up she swallowed his cum then kissed him for another minute. Knowing she needed to get moving, she broke free of him and restarted the elevator. With Irene Amador sleeping they made out in her room for another five minutes. Once they left Irene opened her eyes and sighed.

Possum!

********

Harbinger Shoals... later in the day. A job well done over an eight-hour period.

"Let's call it a day." Nick informed his crew boss Niles Gullivant. "Pick things up tomorrow bright and early. I ordered some shingles for both the house and the barn. Let's get to replacing those so there's no more water damage than there already is. That raccoon informed me the shingles are rotted if he could just toss one down at us."

"Hamburglar saved Joey." Dawn Bearpaw was giddy over her new pet, if you could call him one, her mind not Nick's, "You should bring him a burger for lunch tomorrow."

"No! You should. Sounds to me like you're the one trying to adopt him."

"I can't help it. He brings back really fun memories even if he's not the original. He can't be all bad if he saved Joey."

"Could have been a coincidence, the bandit was watching from up there and accidently knocked that broken shingle over the edge."

"Pretty good aim if you ask me." Niles chuckled. "I'm going to need a lift home Nick. Will took off for Cordoba to pick up V."

"Bearpaw can drop you, I have things to attend to." Nick notes Dawn dancing in step. "You got a problem?"

"My turn to pee. I can't hold it much longer. After Crimson I'm so not going out into any still existing weeds."

"Rez Rider's back. So is Mordecai." Niles nodded. "Looks like he's keeping his distance this time. Any of you notice he looked all emotional earlier?"

"I did! Not going to dig into it though, that's his business. Maybe the Pastor got a nudge from God to shut the hell up." Kami knew, he himself was thinking it after Mordecai's outburst earlier. His nudge however would have been a punch. "Bearpaw just drop and cop."

"Cop?"

"A squat! Tom says... no fear."

"Quit that. Tom is so not here. Why do you always talk to me as if you're him?"

"Uh? Who is Tom?" Niles cocked an eyebrow as the Sage boys stepped up for any pay Nick might offer. Curtis Sage in particular enjoyed her dance in step.

"Tom here?" Lukas Porcupine joined them having parked his riding mower in the barn to finish up tomorrow.

"Butt out Lukas." Dawn flipped her tongue out at him.

"Good as gold, right Nick?" Nick winced uncertain what he meant until Lukas patted his own ass, the Sage boys chuckling at his strange behavior. Just that fast Nick connected the dots to his putting a gold buttplug up Midnight Amador's asshole before work today. How could Porcupine know about that? Maybe he was psychic after all.

"Don't say gold when I have to pee so bad."

"Outhouse formation!" Nick barked, guiding each of the five men in attendance to turn their backs to Dawn, using their bodies to make a barricade so the other Santee workers couldn't see her. "There you go Bearpaw. Drop those shorts and sigh with relief."

"WHAT?" She yelped laughing.

"Tom says tinkle." Lukas spoke without looking.

"Who's Tom?" The Sage boys now questioned what Niles had earlier, laughing at Nick's version of a port a potty.

"Lillian Dawn's boyfriend." Lukas revealed. Again, how could he know that? "He says...NOW BITCH!" A brief pause he adds, "His words not mine."

"FUCK!" Dawn unfastened her daisy dukes and squatted. Nick watching her through the narrow width between Roland Sage and Niles Gullivant grinned and stepped ten feet away toward the cluster of workers waiting on pay before boarding the Rez Rider. Pulling out his wallet he produced a flurry of hundred-dollar bills. "Sage boys? Daddy's waiting." He called them away leaving Dawn peeing in plain sight for the workers to see her perfect tight ass. "YOU FUCKER!" Why yes Nick was. Niles laughed and turned to watch Dawn urinating in the grass. Only Lukas remained vigil with his back turned. A true gentleman. Nothing he hadn't seen before in snooping through her bedroom window on occasion.

Hearing the Santee workers whistling and howling at her Dawn stood up after finishing and shook her ass at them before pulling her shorts up. If Tom really was here... she knew he would have told her to show it off. She could hear her grandparents scolding her now. Worse yet, they too would wonder who Tom was. She realized it was time to fess up.

"Nice ass Bearpaw." Niles winked at her.

"Thanks!"

"Can I turn around now?" Lukas asked. Moving behind him Dawn palmed the young man's shoulders and leaned into whisper. "Thank you for not peeking."

"Tom told me not to."

"Ugggh! Not you too. Tom is not here."

"Peeping Tom is."

"You're incorrigible Porky." A kiss to his cheek to show her affection for the boy she wiggled away. Just out of hearing range Lukas looked to his right and lifted his chin.

"I will watch out for her Silver. Not gold this time." As if a tug on his pant leg Lukas, then looked down at his left foot. "Are you still sad Angel?" A pout forming Lukas looked up and at the Sage brothers dancing with cash money in hand. "I will keep your secret." Sensing a weight on his right shoulder Lukas tilted his profile back toward the presence next to him. "If I pinch Lillian's ass, she will slap me. What? I will tell her." Leaving his imaginary friends Lukas Porcupine walked up for his cash from Nick and pinched Dawn on her revealed ass cheek just below the daisy dukes. Jumping at his pinch she at first thought it was Nick being so close to him. Concluding it was Lukas she frowned but didn't come out swinging. Lukas looked nervous but began singing out of nowhere, serenading Dawn.

"And You light up my life. You give me hope to carry on. You light up my days and fill my nights with song. Rolling at sea, adrift on the water. Could it be finally I'm turning for home? Finally, a chance to say, hey, I love you. Never again to be all alone."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers