Midnight Ep. 025: WaRpATH

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now this is a birthday cake. Thank you for going to the effort. It's my fault for leaving the volume up on the answering machine. My... father had no idea you were a part of my daily routine to show restraint in information. I have no choice but to let you in on my personal life. If I silence the machine, you will never know if I had instructions for you. Therefore, I must trust that you do not repeat anything you might hear while I'm away. Can I trust you, Midnight?"

"With my life Kami." She mumbled wearily, her orgasm taking its toll.

"Good! Now share my cake." Plucking out the candle wick he took a bite of the creamy cornbread. Savoring her taste, he smiled then stood up bringing the cupcake to her lips. Nibbling at her own cum she smiled and enjoyed the look in his eyes. He was calm again. She knew it wouldn't last. Two more bites each the cake was gone. More in the pan Nick stepped back and went into the kitchen. Finding her feeding bowl in the dish strainer clean he put two and two together. "You mixed the cornbread in your feeding bowl?"

"Yes Kami. I could not reach any other bowls." Knees prevented high places. There was no carrying the step stool ladder from the laundry room with one arm. Forced to use two arms at points hurt her emotionally as it was. "Kami? Did I... miscalculate my good intentions?"

"You fed your Master from a bowl designated to the slave. You tell me."

Tipping the tray of corn cakes until they fell into her bowl, he cast the tin tray noisily into the sink. Crumbling the cakes up into her feeding bowl until tiny flakes he carried it into the dining room. With one hand holding the bowl, his opposing hand unzipped his pants. Digging in he pulled out his monster erection and tilted the large bowl toward his penis. A brief control issue he urinated on the cakes just enough to moisten them. He hadn't had to piss so it wasn't a constant flow, merely a fine amount to saturate the dough. Resting the bowl under the table on the floor he stood up and picked her up off the table, lowering her to the wood floor. Flipping her over in her contorted state he nudged her under the table and barked. "Eat your supper. Every bite!"

In her awkward position it was going to be difficult, and Nick knew it. Still, he ignored unlocking her cuffs. Zipping up he left her to her meal in favor of finishing the unloading of his truck. Beer in the fridge. Another bag of dry goods put away, his final trip he left in the garage for now. A huge bag of dry dogfood in ready for another night's cuisine. Life was... good?

Eying her appetite Midnight actually ate every bite of scornbread. Ignoring the scent and the taste of urinary delight, this was part of her Master. She would relish in all things Kami. Bowl empty, she simply lay her forehead on the floor. Without a word Nick claimed her dish, rinsed it out and left it to dry. Leaving her face down on the floor in her confinement he went into his bedroom casting his shirt into the clothes hamper. Admiring her bedding at the foot, his own bed neatly made he wondered how she completed the task. No hands it would be impossible. Smirking, he overlooked the use of her hands. "I can relax on that much. She gave it her all."

Boots removed, socks following, pants and boxers next, he throws them in with his shirt and walks into the bathroom to fire up the shower. Staring at his cleaned bathroom and smelling chemicals he puckered. "Damn good job! Maybe this deserves just a little reward." Retracing his footsteps, he went back into the dining room and crouched where he would normally be seated. Reaching under the table he grabbed her by her hair and drug her screeching across the floor all the way into the bathroom. Opening the shower door, he took just enough pity to lift her over the threshold and braced her back against the shower wall to face him as he showered. An uncomfortable sitting position she observed him soaping up his body with a luffa everywhere save for his penis and scrotum. Saving those for last he paused to rinse himself otherwise.

Staring down at her he tilted the shower head right above her and rinsed her body. Crouching with his luffa he hesitated, "Mine!" Rising to hang it up he soaped the palms of his hands then lowered in stance to soap up her front, fingers moving delicately up inside her cunt to cleanse her stench. Once done he brought his soapy fingers up to her mouth. "Lick the soap from my hands. Do not swallow the soap." As nasty as it tasted she obeyed.

Standing up again he leaned forward and gripped her gently wet hair lifting her up on to her ass cheeks, her cunt rubbing on the shower floor. "Wash my dick." He planted his penis to her soapy lips. Sucking on his penis with the soap in her mouth it frothed along the corners of her lips. The more she sucked the more the suds. "All of it!" Ten inches? She managed seven until he forced the final three inches in until she gagged, her saliva and soap trickling down over his balls. Releasing his dick of her throat he lowered her head, "Balls! Clean them thoroughly." Sucking on his scrotum her tongue bathed every curvature until he felt satisfied. Escorting her back against the wall he rinsed his privates.

Examining her behavior as total submission he nodded. Shampooing his hair, he rinsed his scalp and applied conditioner. With her long silky black hair not so shiny he opted to shampoo even hers, the thrill that he cared enough to groom her in this moment meant the world to her. Just this tender moment gave her hope that she would remain his. Shower wand cleansing her hair he shut the water off and left her there as he dried himself. He then brushed his teeth at the sink while she languished in the shower stall. Combing his wet hair, he let it air dry otherwise. "I'm not brushing your hair." She understood. "In the morning I'll free your bonds and give you permission to clean up properly. Hands free while I'm at work at the Shoals. Unless I restrain you from here on out, you're allowed to use both hands. The bed proved you did that anyway. Knees at all times unless I say to rise."

"Yes Kami."

"I have a dinner guest coming shortly. I expect you to be on your best behavior."

"Always Kami."

"Learn your lesson concerning your feed bowl?"

"Yes Kami."

"I'll buy a real dish for you. It didn't occur to me at the store earlier. That won't happen again, disrespecting me by using what I deem as yours."

"I own nothing Kami. The bowl too belongs to you."

"Ring of truth to that. Need to pee?" Midnight nods her affirmation. "So, pee in the shower." Squeezing her thighs as best she could she pissed toward the drain. Once done he turned the water back on to clean away her urine scent from the floor. A fast shot to her pussy she yelped at the force over her clit. It made Nick chuckle. From there he decided to drag her out of the shower, this time not lifting her over the threshold. "Use the rug to dry yourself. Wash that bathmat each day you use it." Stepping away he got dressed and freshened up his cologne and deodorant.

Dresser mirror used to primp at his attire of a black polo shirt and clean slacks he noticed wrinkles. "I'm going to need to make her iron my clothes after they're washed." Satisfied he looked presentable Nick lowered his gaze to the skull. "Been checking out the new girl Ollie?" Talking to an unknown dead man was nothing new to Ismael Nicolas Sanchez. "Dad called me by my full name. Wonderful! At least only Midnight knows it. Well, you too Ollie ole' man. Guess I better get dinner started."

Walking back into the bathroom Nick once again drug Midnight back into the living room but this time picked her up and rested her once again face down on the dining table. This time dead center. "Don't get too comfortable on the furniture. For now... you're the main course."

"Yes Kami."

Ignoring her from that point on, Nick reset his place setting and added a second setting behind Midnight's ass. That gold buttplug was glistening with pride, he even exhaled over the gold and shined it with a napkin. Eying the clock Nick made pasta, quick and easy. Frozen garlic bread good enough for him. A chilled beer to wash it all down when the time came. With dinner ready just in time, he heard the doorbell.

Stepping to open the door he found Lillian Dawn Bearpaw standing under the soft glow of the porch light. "I thought I said nude."

"What? The Gogo boots still too much?"

"Actually, no!" He stepped aside and turned away.

Entree!