Midnight Cock

Info
My curiosity leads to my first cock sucking adventure.
34 words
4.74
14.1k
19
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jakemcmann
Jakemcmann
224 Followers

Hanging out with two gay friends I'm introduced to cock sucking when their other married friend shows up to play. I'm overwhelmed with the erotic seduction and get down to what a secretly craved.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Jakemcmann
Jakemcmann
Jakemcmann
224 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would LOVE to hear this turned into an ongoing storyline. I want to hear what happens when the wife gets involved with the four horny cocksuckers. Also when you are introduced to more of the way couple's male friends.

PG564EPG564E6 months ago

I would love to suck a man's dick with the audio up high, and feel him cum in my mouth. Then have 2 more men to give a blow job to.

PG564EPG564E7 months ago

You fucking make me insane with cock lust. The thoughts you write are mine also. I was not a faggot until I was older. A straight married guy with kids.

I just want to blow men and take it up my ass now. Would you talk to me while your fuck me balls deep nice and slow baby?

bipat55bipat5512 months ago

I just waNT TOFUCK YOUR MOUTH OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

LET ME PLEASE!!!!

Jimblohio66Jimblohio66about 1 year ago
MWM yearning to taste cock.

This story is hot! Stroking my own dick as I listen to you. Wish I could have an experience like you're telling me about. Just can't find a willing discrete man to feed me. Wish I could get my wife to watch. She's already told me, after I sucked our combined juices from her sweet pussy and the dildo we used after I came in her. That if I ever did it for real she wants to watch. Just don't know how serious she was and don't want to ruin our marriage. What should I do?

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Sucking Cock for Candie This one's for my dirty girl Candie.in Audio
What a Cocksucker Wants to Hear The dirty words you want to hear while you suck your dildo... [M4A]in Audio
Guided Cocksucker Encouragement More encouraging cock conditioning. [M4A]in Audio
Anonymous Cock Love One stranger’s cock isn’t enough. [M4M]in Audio
Cocksucker Paradise Dirty Cocksucker Encouragement for men who crave cock. [M4M]in Audio
More Stories