All Comments on 'Midnight Dreams'

by autoplot

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All fathers and daughters should experience such uninhabited sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done!

Daddy-daughter stories usually don't appeal to me, but this one did. You handled the topic with great sensitivity and taste.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 5 years ago
Great story

Much like the plot of a good horror film, your words kept building the heat and the passion, but at the same time, slow-played it to an amazing finish. I thought they were going to fuck during the first screening of the movie, but it was great how they didn’t, and the passion and tension between them just built up more. Very well done. 5*s plus!

Jackie_TreehornJackie_Treehornover 5 years ago
Perfect Length

Long enough to develop characters, but not drawn out; the plot is always moving forward. A sequel would be fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty good story.

Much better than most of the nonsense in this section of the site today.

kmac99kmac99over 5 years ago
Nice!

Very well done, autoplot! Slow build-up and tension. Loved the dilemma and the struggle within the dad. Very deep and emotional. I truly loved the story within the story theme. Keep it up! 5 stars, easily.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Really good

Sometimes a story has a feel for the characters, well at least for pumpkin. Dad was just an extra.

Well written

XmarloneXmarloneover 5 years ago
Amazing.

I absolutely loved it. the fact that I'm even bothering to write this review is a testament to your writing skills, as I never write reviews. I loved the almost nostalgic and cozy atmosphere that was seeped into this story. I would love for you to continue this in someway. I just loved these two!

I also loved how she calls him Dad instead of daddy. nothing ruins a Father/Daughter story more than the overuse of "daddy" and the cutsy pappa's girl bullshit, because with her calling him Dad it emphasizes their blood relation. while "daddy" is used in roleplaying and as such loses a lot of it's impact.

autoplotautoplotover 5 years agoAuthor

I really appreciate the feedback. I have been thinking about writing another installment. If I come up with something new to say, I definitely will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked the buildup

This is the way a father and daughter should take their love to the next levels

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seventh Sacrifice?

Is this a real movie, or based off a movie?

autoplotautoplotover 4 years agoAuthor

It’s not real. I made it up. Unfortunately!

lemonzinger1lemonzinger1over 4 years ago

So well-written, I could suspend reality and really feel the suspense of their relationship. I also loved the way you described their body-language in a way that read almost the same as dialogue.

Rob_mDearRob_mDearover 4 years ago
Another Wonderful Story

Yet another wonderful story. Keep on writing.

VegasMike155VegasMike155over 3 years ago

I've been reading stories here at Literotica for well over ten years. My rating system has always been the same - if I like it I give 5 stars...otherwise I give it no stars at all. All, or nothing at all. I think this is the first story I've read here that I wish I could give 6 stars to. I truly loved it!

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 2 years ago

It's weird that I have never commented on this since it's been in my daddy/daughter favorites list for a long time!

Love the story! 5⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userautoplot@autoplot
1034 Followers
I write unbelievable stories with believable characters, or at least as believable as I can. I am fascinated by incest taboo, especially father/daughter, so that's mostly what I write about. My output here has slowed, but I still write and post when I can. Thanks to everyone ...