Midnight Ep. 029: anaTOMy

Story Info
It took Tom to get there but Bearpaw made her choice.
9.4k words
4.77
2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 29 of the 32 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I'm primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.)

__________________________________________________

MIDNIGHT Episode 029: anaTOMy

__________________________________________________

"Will you stop watching my porn?"

Albert Roster heard moaning coming from his back room. A sole routine customer shopping in his Antique store called Al's Cove heard the TV while they were cashing out on selling the woman of all things a ship in a bottle. Flirting with the middle-aged gal found her scowling at him upon hearing it. So much for a second date. Jingle! Gone! She might be back. She did love batting her eyes at the former Sheriff of Caretaker when she was in college. While moaning should have been intriguing it rather turned her off knowing his granddaughter was in the back room.

"You just ruined my chances with that gal Olive Longtree. You know how long I've pined for her?"

"Since grandma passed?"

"Don't get lippy with... are you touching yourself?" He snapped up his remote and shut off the TV. "You really are hopeless, aren't you?"

"What? Because I'm a woman with needs? You jerk off too. The chair I'm sitting in has cum stains."

"JESUS, ALI!" He plucked out his wallet and handed her a twenty-dollar bill. In taking it wet fingers rubbed along his in passing. Teeth gnashed he barked, "Go buy lunch and get out of my hair."

"Chair?" She pointed out stains, "These aren't mine, Old man."

"Why do you have to be my only grandchild? Get the fuck out of here."

Jumping up she realized her pink bikini bottoms were unlaced over her left hip to give herself more playing freedom. In standing up fast the material flopped over her pubic area revealing her thin blonde landing strip. Light brown but close enough in its thin trim. "Oopsie!" Albert looked but had to turn away. Watching her walk to the front door he cleared his throat.

"You going to tie that up?"

"Nope! Just traffic." She giggled and left the store. Albert grumbled over having no control over young missy Alexis. Now he knew what his son had to contend with. She was Dolan's problem. Alone he turned his porn back on but muted it. Olive did come back for her receipt only to hear male groaning. Al didn't hear the bell jingle at first until he heard Olive call out, "Albert?"

"Crap!" Cum on his hand, he only had his underwear to wipe it off. A quick reply of, "Be right there, Olive.", Albert pulled his cargo pants up and zipped his fly, button left undone beneath his shirt. Venturing out he smiled at the mixed beauty she of Santee and African American DNA to make her shine. She was a church faring woman which often made her react as she had earlier. "Sorry about what you overheard back there. My granddaughter..."

"Is walking down the sidewalk with her bikini bottoms half undone."

"Christ!" He grits his teeth knowing her love of the Lord, "I'll repent. We... my son and I just can't handle her anymore. Wild child!"

"Well, at least you're not sorry about whatever you were groaning over." She points at his crotch blushing at the stains seeping through. "I'm not that prudish Albert. Although... you did that right after Alexis left."

"Noooooo!" He puts his palms up, noting damp fingers on his right hand, "Right after you left, and I kicked her ass out." He chuckled. "Fine! You caught me. I love it when you pop in and act like you're interested in old antiques."

"I am interested in old antiques." She looked him over from head to toe then acted sheepish.

"That a fact? Calling me an antique?"

"If the TV you watch your porn on has a picture tube... yes." She giggled.

"Niiiice! You best repent too."

"I haven't sinned." Her eyes drift toward his back room as if a subtle hint. Albert rubbed the stubble on his chin trying to decide if she was still flirting or just growing shy.

"1980's RCA! Cherry wood cabinet. Pictures surprisingly crisp."

"Oh?"

"Wanna see it?" Her eyes drift to his crotch giving him a boost in his waning erection. Livening up for a man in his 60's he chuckled. "Remote controlled."

"Does it pick up Televangelist's Jim and Tammy still?" Long gone but she found it cute.

"No but Tammy Faye said she would make it up to you." He laughed. "Get it? Make up? Mascara?"

"I might need to pray for you Albert."

"Better hurry before Ali gets back." He laughed.

The Lord was looking down on Albert Roster. Laying of hands was in his favor. Olive's as well.

"THANK YOU, GOD, OH GOD!"

He closed up and locked the door.

********

Harbinger Shoals... 1:35 PM.

Calling lunch break Nick Sanchez and Niles Gullivant took a stroll around the cleaned-up property. With trees down thanks to Clinton Biles they were the only sight featured outside of the aged barn. "Where's Will?"

"Port-a-potty!" Niles laughed.

"Did we rent one?"

"Outhouse buried in the overgrowth. Still sturdy though. Let's just hope he doesn't have a snake bite him in the ass while he's taking a shit."

"I made a call to get someone out here to set up sonic fences to ward off animals. I'm told that works on reptiles too. I guess we'll find out."

"Our buddy the raccoon and Steeltoe won't like that."

"Steeltoe's tough. Besides I'll keep the signals closer to the house and the beach."

"Speaking of beaches. Saw you and Dawn Bearpaw. You aren't afraid of anything are you?"

"Talking about Samuel?"

"In general. Looked to me like Sam busted you."

"He noticed. It matter?"

"Not to me. No offense Boss man, but Lillian Dawn is every man's dream. I wasn't the only roofer that saw her blowing you. Can't trust everyone to keep it quiet, all I'm saying. You see her jump on your lumberjack Biles? Her dad had to drag her off of him. I think I saw Sammy put his hand on his daughter's bare bottom."

"She knows the risk."

"So... I don't get it...you like Bearpaw but you keep Midnight around too. There is an agenda here? You know I'm going to keep on prying where I shouldn't. I'd like to think we're friends you and I."

"Better than enemies." Nick smirked. "I like beautiful women. They like me."

"I can see that. Veronica's sitting in your 4Runner masturbating." Hearing that Nick frowned then shook his head. "She details my truck cab once a week. She'll clean yours too. Hell, she told Will she even cleaned up Nodin Merrick's backseat after Crimson vomited everywhere. She could be a good French maid if you're looking for a housekeeper." He laughed.

"I wouldn't do that to Will. Or you."

"I got no say. I have to fight her off every time she's alone with me. Kid's a serious nympho. Which is why I never understood how she and Midnight got along. Midnight was a virgin... I presume you ended that?"

"Anal only." Untrue! Nick decided on the spot not to be completely honest about his conquest and decisions, "She doesn't deserve more than that yet." By all rights it that was his original plan, but he wanted her too badly at the time. To a degree he regretted his weakness even while being dominant toward her.

"Damn! Where is she anyway? I figured her quitting the diner you'd have her out here pulling weeds."

"Beach house. Chained to a tree in my back yard." Niles started to chuckle then just knew he was telling the truth. Scowling with mixed belief Nick pulled his cell out and shared Midnight over the surveillance cameras. There she was on her back still destroying her cunt with a massive dildo. "

"Damn Brother. Definitely no virgin now. You let her take her own virginity?"

"Something to that effect."

"Why is she chained up like a dog?" Shutting his cell off Nick walks away without a reply. Crossing the property alone he makes his way to Clinton Biles, shirtless, sweaty and sitting on a fallen conquest to catch his breath.

"Just had an inspiration."

"What about?" Biles winced. "And don't say I'm fired. That Bearpaw gal jumped me, I didn't jump her."

"I'm well aware. We're going to use these trees to build the docks going out to the island. So don't go sectioning them until Samuel Bearpaw gets back. He went on into Caretaker to the lumber yard to order supplies."

"Good! His daughter was all over me earlier. Cute gal but... married still." He eyed his wedding band. "Is it wrong of me to wonder how Mindy is after everything cooled down? I mean... is that restraining order necessary if I'm camping out over here in Caretaker?"

"Doubt Dolan has that order in writing just yet. It's your call concerning risk, but don't make me regret going to bat for you."

"Oh, I don't! Won't! I owe you big Nick. I guess I just... don't get it. Before Mindy, I could never get a girl and now, I have that Dawn girl chasing me, maybe even..." He froze afraid to admit further.

"Caprice? Don't worry about Bearpaw unless I order her to seduce you."

"Wonderful! Yeah! Nick... it isn't easy you and Dolan making me share a hotel room with that woman. I mean, I understand I'm her bodyguard but... she sleeps in the nude."

"Problem with that?" Nick grinned.

"Not really. But she's Dolan's girl... I won't betray him. Fuck! Okay she watched me jerk off, but I thought she was asleep." Nick shook his head at him trying not to laugh. "I miss Mindy... couldn't help it. I just... don't understand why she cheated on me. Especially with Grant Edison."

"Granted a son?"

"Ha! Yeah, I hope not. If he knocked her up, I'll..."

"Let her deal with it?"

"She's not a kid lover, Nick. I'd almost be afraid she'd give a baby up like my own mother whoever the hell she is did me. I mean Mindy is a good woman, smart as hell. Tough even. Her sending me to jail to be with Grant... dude that hurt."

"Understood! Take this thirty days alone to reflect. If you still want to see where things are I'll go with you to face her."

"You'd do that? Babysit me so I don't do anything stupid?"

"I'd do that for you. The stupid part." He winked. "Forgot to tell you... there's a hanging tree about sixty yards over that has a noose hanging from a branch. Leave that willow tree up. No reason to disturb any more spirits than I already live with."

"Are you buying into their being ghosts around here?"

"I do." Nick searches for Lukas Porcupine, still grumbling over driving his mower into the bushes when Dawn Bearpaw was all over Clinton and half naked. "There's a spaghetti bowl in a cooler out in the cab of my 4Runner. Help yourself."

"Thanks. I am hungry." He didn't need to be told twice. Saw down, feet on the run.

********

"On your way out, Stacks?"

"Not 3:00 yet." Dispatcher Stacy Bell told Sheriff Dolan Roster as he walked through the front door of the Cop Shop. She giggled over his nickname for her. Even though she was happily married it was nice to know guys liked her body still. Firm 38D's on her lithe build just put a stamp on guys every time they saw her. "I just fed Shantel. Ordered in burgers Door Dash."

"Better than Wall Crash." He winked. "Nice having that wall back up. I told Sanchez about Esteban helping us out. Figured he might want to let Midnight know." Not a peep!

"Wonder why he's being so helpful? I just can't picture Esteban Amador a changed man."

"I'm sure he's got something up his sleeve. He's just covering up his guilt in hopes Irene takes him back someday. We'll see how long he lasts; he should've gone back to work today at the fishing village over at Port Royal."

"He works at Something Fishy?" She laughed. "Sounds about right."

"Stop giggling Stack's you're going to have to explain a black eye to your ole' man."

"Oh stop!" She waved him off acting all modest and covering her breasts with a palm bra, releasing them just as fast, "Go call Britney Britney Bigelow Saunders." More laughter she stretched vividly just to let him see her breasts dance. A cupless bra beneath all the support she needed. Nipples hard to see under her plaid shirt he missed out.

"That's a mouth full."

"That's what David says." She razzed her tongue at him and fluttered her fingers over her bulging breasts. Dolan winked but kept it in check. David was his fishing buddy when they had a chance to go out on the water. Town sheriff's and garbage men rarely had time off. He knew she was just teasing, nothing serious. Her daughter Hannah was no better, just a whole lot younger. Both mother and daughter were lookalikes, as well as huge flirts. They were not afraid of going too far as long as it didn't hurt friendships. David knew very well what he married.

Going into his office Dolan sat down at his desk and kicked back. Nothing much going on outside of CC's encounter with Oliver Heavy Feather which his deputies handled so he let it go. She hadn't called back so he felt her safe enough in Olan Kerrick's diner. Just hearing Shantel Bigelow singing, "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen..." made him really want her gone.

"Let's do this." Dolan plucks up his landline and dials the number of Britney Saunders then leans on his elbows over his desk until she answered.

"Hello?"

"Am I speaking with Britney Saunders?"

"Yes. Sheriff Roster?"

"Yep! Nice to make your acquaintance. Do you have time to talk about your mother Shantel?"

"Yes. Hey! I'm driving your way. I thought about everything all last night and decided to face this properly. I'm maybe 45 minutes from Caretaker, can we talk when I get there?"

"Absolutely! I appreciate your cooperation. I spoke to our local Judge about Shantel so we're not pressing charges as long as she's committed to getting the help she needs."

"That's nice of the Judge. Thank you. I looked into options for psychiatric care near Caretaker. She has to stay here I don't want her that close to me. Anyway, we can talk about this in a few."

"Fair enough. If I'm not in the office when you get here, you can call my cell. After we hang up, I'll call you back, just let it go to voicemail and I'll read off my number."

"Awesome! See you shortly."

"Drive safe. Hope you're not holding that cell." He laughed.

"Brand new car. Hands free I promise."

"Good to know." Call severed Dolan sat back in his swivel chair and looked out his window. Wincing, he spotted Oliver Heavy Feather on his Harley headed uptown. At least he was by himself and hopefully just on a joyride. He really didn't want any trouble. Obviously, Oliver was ignoring Nodin Merrick's warning to stay away from Caprice. "Maybe I should go ahead and get a restraining order against him for all of Caretaker. Caprice really needs one, but she won't follow it herself. I am not going to arrest her fine ass."

No... but he might have to lock up another fine ass before the day was over. Maybe a few fine asses.

********

"That's a good idea Mister Sanchez. That will make things go faster using the tree trunks as dock supports. I'll just order the planking and other supplies. Hold please my daughter wishes to speak with you." Samuel Bearpaw lowered his daughter's cellphone and passed it over to her. Bad enough she could barely control the huge Raptor she drove without holding a phone. She managed but Samuel's hand gravitated toward the steering wheel just in case. The wheel was sticky due to her masturbations earlier. Still sitting without pants his daughter swatted his hand aside. Now his knuckle was sticky too.

"Am I in trouble Kami? My pants are still off I swear. Dad wanted me to let him drive to the hardware store, but I refused. Also, I might need to clean the cab I masturbated to Tom; things are kind of messy." She gnashed her teeth ready to be scolded. Dead silence for a moment she watched her father turn on the radio. As if elevator music while waiting she listened to the tune Stop Dragging My Heart Around by TOM Petty and Stevie NICKS. Eyes bulging at both Tom and Nick somehow involved even in namesakes she asked herself again, "Is that a sign?" It was a sign. A stop sign and she just ran it. Good thing nobody was coming besides her. What was it about stop signs? "Shit! I was looking for a sign from Tom. Maybe that was it. A STOP sign at that. Did I stop? Dammit! Well, I did at the other stop sign at least. In blowing this one I must still be undecided." Sam's cell propped between her shoulder and ear; her free hand was back inside her vulva just that fast.

"Watch where you are driving Lillian. Put the man on speaker."

"Kami?" She brushed her father's concern aside with wet fingers. He had to keep wiping his knuckles on his pants. Sadly, it was his lap.

"I'm here! Just watching your raccoon throwing a fit over all the racket out here."

"Hamburglar!" She grew giddy looking at her dad, "You remember Hamburglar daddy? There's a coon out at Harbinger hanging out. He saved Joey Redmane from being bitten a snake even. Man, I miss Hamburglar. I think I'll drive through a McRonald's and grab a couple burgers to feed him. Is that okay Kami?"

"Yeah, I doubt he's going to move on even after the construction is done." He didn't warn her about the sonic sensors he intended to install. Those might definitely send the bandit running for cover. "No, I'm not mad at you. Tom's in a forgiving mood even when I'm not."

"You drive me crazy Kami." She giggled. "I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Take your time. Ask Sam about his anniversary." The call ended just that abruptly. Eyes flaring with a pout she handed her father's cell back to him. Now it too was sticky. His grimace spoke volume. Not that Lillian cared she was busy driving and... well, driving. He literally observed her knuckles buried in twat, her left foot up on the seat. How dangerous was all of that in handling a big... truck. Plus, carry on a conversation between moans and sloppy insertion noises.

"Nick... Kami told me to ask you about your anniversary. It is coming up, isn't it? How did he know about that?"

"Evidently he checks up on his employees."

"Only because of me I suspect. He's looking out for me."

"Are you and he... dating?"

"Oh no! No such thing in his handbook." She smirked, "I... work for him just like you do, only I don't get my hands dirty." Untrue! They were sticky as hell right now, three fingers deep up to her palm. Dirty that day in the tunnels too, actual dirt that is. Liar! Liar! Daisy Dukes on fire. Lillian Dawn loved her role as a good little servant.

"I worry about you daughter. You act... different. The way you were around the man cutting trees. When you... favored Nick on the beach. in front of so many eyes. I noted the hammering stopping on the rooftops to observe. What you do... right now." He found it hard not to look at her rapid indulgence, liquid lust oozing around her thighs. Slosh! Slosh! Slosh!

"Yay me!" She giggled, "Dad? I have a few things to tell you and I'll ask you not to tell Mom. I know she would freak out and tell grandma. My behavior would crush them. I mean grandma sees me in scantily clothing but she doesn't know more than that. Especially what I'm doing this second. By the way, I won't apologize for masturbating in front of you. You have to learn to accept me for who I am. What I... was. Could very well be."

"I believe I'm getting a good idea. This truck?"

"Belongs to me for the moment. I've been hiding much of my life in Charleston. I was seeing a really awesome College Professor... older than you actually, but not by much. His name was Tom Sylver... he... owned me, Daddy. I mean I had certain freedoms like my career and all but when he required me... I was there for him."

"A mistress?"

"No..." She gritted her teeth then turned the radio volume down using the steering wheel controls, they were now within the Caretaker city limits. "I... was his sex slave. I don't care if you're upset with me, you've done worse in your lifetime old man."

"Yes. I have. I... am trying to be better. I have not lifted a hand against your mother in over a year. You in... five years. I know I have apologized many times daughter, for my drinking... but perhaps not for hitting you. I know you fought for Wanita, but it was wrong of me. I hope..." She reaches across the cab to palm his mouth from further sadness. He tasted her wetness in that moment. Eyes bulging over it he waited until she realized her mistake. Cum over his lips was stupid on her part but she really did want him to hush. Swerve! Back on track. Both of them!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers