Midnight Ep. 029: anaTOMy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I marry her one day." Lukas chuckled. "She just doesn't know yet."

"I bet she'd look good in a veil." Nothing else though he thought.

"Ha! You see her naked wearing white veil. She looks hot!"

"How did you?" Lukas again taps his temple. "Not just ghosts."

"Mind reader?"

"Pictures in my head. Dunno how."

"Lukas?" Nick winced at the boy then reached for his handkerchief. Bringing it up to the boys nose he shows Lukas blood. "Do you get bloody noses a lot?"

"Sometimes!" Nick gives him the hanky.

"When you look deep into those visions?"

"Tribes all have vision quests. These are mine."

"Interesting. Listen... if those nose bleeds continue, I want you to go see a doctor. I'll pay the doctor bills because we're buddies forever."

"I'll be okay!"

"Keep the hanky."

"You keep the panky." He winked at Nick. "Tell Midnight, I said hi."

"Will do! Finish up back here and call it a day."

"Sir! Yes, Sir!" He saluted as if seeing Nick in formation at the academy. Nick saluted back with perfect posture.

"Thank you for your service, Soldier."

That made Lukas Porcupine's Day.

"Gold medal!"

He envisioned Midnight's buttplug.

"Nice butt! Not as good as Lillian's. I'd pat it!"

********

Diamonds on the Water Jewelry store... after the lumberyard order was made.

"I've never set foot in here once." Dawn Bearpaw followed her father Samuel inside the small jewelry emporium to be greeted by a middle-aged woman. Eying Dawn's unfastened daisy dukes and seeing her peach fuzz pubes she flared her eyes but said nothing. Dawn's buttoned down white shirt tied up in a knot revealed her entire tummy, cleavage shown thanks to that knot being the only thing holding her shirt together. A spectacular body behind it all the woman simply enjoyed the view.

"Good afternoon. Can I help you find anything?" The well-dressed Caucasian woman with brown hair spoke up.

"Anniversary!" Sam coughed up while looking at the prices on the jewelry he perused. Dawn herself sighed but then realized she was rich. Tom Sylver had left her with a big fancy house, his truck, a sports car, and over 800,000 dollars in cash. Puckering she looked toward the ceiling and asked Tom, "May I splurge Master?"

"I have just the thing for you if you're also looking." The woman, Greta written on her name tag lured Dawn in with a beguiling smile. "You have a lovely neckline that's what inspired me to speak up. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. Show me! I am showing you." She giggled. In a display case before her lay a necklace on a facsimile neck showcase holder.

"This is a Tom Wood Liz chain. It literally goes with anything you might wear."

"Tom?" Dawn's eyes brighten up. The woven chain looked somewhat like a collar.

"Yes! This is made of sterling silver. Isn't it remarkable?"

"Silver?" Tom Sylver all in one chain. "Ooo! $2,800.00. That's... I'll take it."

"Really? Would you like to try it on?" Greta opened the case and delicately brought it out for her. "May I?" She opted to clasp it about Dawn's neck. Allowing her, Lillian drew her extremely long hair around and held it out of the way, Greta peeking over at that incredible set of breasts. It was then Samuel noticed the tattoo behind his daughter's neck.

"When did you get a tattoo?"

"Last year. Tom... branded me."

"Ah!" Samuel took it better than expected.

"There!" Greta patted her shoulder lightly, "See for yourself." A mirror on the counter led to sparkling eyes. "It's perfect."

"I agree. Sold!"

"You have $2,800?" Sam winced. "Did Nick give you an allowance too?"

"Allowance? Nooo! I do work dad. That and... Tom left me a life."

"Must be nice."

"I'm still absorbing that fact." She lets Greta remove the necklace and placed it in the case where it was. From below that in the storage area she located one in its carry out case and showed it to her as proof. "Hold that before ringing it up. Anything catch your eye, dad?"

Other than Greta, not quite. Greta smiling but blushing as well. Showing Samuel her wedding ring switched off his momentary fantasy. He too showed her his band and sighed. Dawn didn't even pick up on the sly flirtation. The way Greta was looking at her, Dawn presumed... Oh! Married lesbian! A warm smile at Greta she focused on her father.

"Are you looking for a ring dad?"

"Perhaps... earrings?" He points at a pair of diamond earrings that resembled something with meaning.

"I adore those." Greta smiled walking around the cases from behind. "These are Waterfall earrings. Made in Peru. They say from the Tears of God."

"Kami?" Dawn mumbled then smiled.

"$5,000!" Samuel sighed, "I only have a $2,000 limit."

"Limit?" Dawn winced.

"Yes. Nick gave me a $2,000 dollar advance for my anniversary."

"He did? Wow!"

"It is probably too soon for him to have arranged this anyway. I merely wanted to look."

"Hey! It's on me dad. Greta? Ring those up along with mine. He'll also take that set of gold wedding rings. Size up old man. Mom's fingers are as big as mine, so we'll go by my size. Happy anniversary dad."

"Do not make me cry in front of Greta."

"Cry away." Greta waved her hand as if not even bothered by it. "I'll be over at the cash register when you dry your eyes. Let me know if you need tissue. Congratulations by the way."

"What of Nick's advance?"

"You let me deal with Kami."

Other way around!

********

Nick Sanchez took a walk after his chat with Lukas Porcupine, his thoughts troubled over any possible health problems the boy might have and not know it. On the bridge Nick paused to lean on its rail when Clinton Biles walked back from the road. Eying the giant carrying his cooler Nick winced.

"Couldn't just eat out in my 4Runner?"

"She tried." He passed Nick without stopping. Chuckling Nick opted to walk on out to his truck, he had recalled Niles warning him of Veronica but figured she would be done messing around by now. The kid was just plain insatiable. Bored mainly! Will was too busy for her, Niles wouldn't touch her, the workers knew her parents. Safer out here by herself.

Sneaking up on her Nick heard her moaning and took time to listen. Any other time he would have ignored her, but this was on his terms, not her trying to get him. In her euphoric masturbating Veronica Redmane had one foot planted high up on both sides of the 4Runner's rear vault. Knuckling her sloppy cunt to shrill delightful moans she had her eyes closed tightly in a commitment of feverish orgasms. Nick seeing her through the windows first noted her oblivious gaze and stepped right behind the raised hatchback. Hands held behind his back he just stood there watching the girl destroy herself. While he had no intentions of ever touching her it was a beautiful sight to behold. Like Midnight, and Bearpaw, Caprice for that matter, Veronica had a killer body.

Breasts heaving, one held in her hand being squeezed to visualize being made love to Veronica squirted, her yelps joyous and never ending. There was no stopping her quest to cum all day long. It was in observing her he thought of dosing Midnight Amador with his buddy's drug X-AP347. This girl before him was so in tune with herself that it was likely a dose of that drug would send her raping every guy she ran into. Hell, she was already that close on a daily basis.

The trunk Nick bought at the antique store up against her left shoulder Nick carefully reached over her now lowered left leg and gripped it by its leather handle. In dragging it toward him, her eyes popped wide to see Nick.

"Hi Nick."

"Keep doing what you're doing. I'll just give you more room."

"You're not mad I'm in your truck? I wanted to get in back while it was parked up by the house, but you moved it. That way everyone walking by could have seen me."

"That's a lie. You're hiding out here."

"Quit being a lie detector." She pouted, "Fine! I don't want my mom to find out I'm... easy."

"Pretty sure she's figured that out by now."

"Maybe some, but not as open as I get away with not living with my parents. Where are you taking the trunk?"

"To the house for safe keeping. You have room now so just clean up your mess when you're done. Midnight will need that spot in a few days."

"Is she... doing, okay?"

"Hm! Let's find out." He rests the trunk on the ground and sits up on the gate. "Scoot up here." She grew bubbly that he wanted to spend time with her. In her giddy behavior she tried feeding him her wet fingers, but he avoided her attempt. "Not hungry." He produced his cellphone and brought up his beach house's exterior cameras.

"Is that Midnight sunbaking?"

"Drinking it looks like." He compensated the glare on his cell for a better visual by using a palm. In the camera Midnight Amador was on her knees, both hands busy, left hand under her thighs rubbing her clit, right hand behind her ass fucking her cunt with the dildo. Face buried into her water bowl sucking up water to hydrate all of the juices she had lost in her hours of playing.

"Oh my god! You have her chained to a tree." V bulged her eyes and had a moment of fear in her eyes. "That is so hot!" Swift recovery nympho. "I've never seen her this... you bought her a toy?"

"Gave her one."

"She looks... I love my girl, Nick. She looks happy."

"Better be or she's gone."

"Gone? You would kick her out after just... hooking up? Oh my God! Did you take her virginity?"

"Nope! She took her own." Long ago! Not even V knew of Midnight's rape three years ago.

"Can I go see her?"

"Not for a while. I will let you visit her once the Shoal's here gets finished. Give it a few more weeks. This means... stay off my private beach or I'll have Roster arrest you for trespassing."

"You really should cum on me again."

"Should never have done that Veronica. You need to start acting like a lady more. Will Gullivant is a good man. He loves you."

"I know he does. He also knows I'm a freak and accepts it. I... don't want to change. He takes me or leaves me. If he leaves me, you can take me." She rubbed shoulders playfully.

"I have enough to keep me busy."

"Midnight and Lillian? How does that work?"

"Night and day!"

"All night? All day? I'm willing!"

"I'm talking contrast. Midnight is my dark horse. Dawn if she commits fully... ehhh... more my hobby horse." He chuckled.

"Nick?"

"Yeah?"

"Train Will to be like you."

"Train?"

"I'd love one. Choo Choo!" She giggled. "I mean... to be so in control like you are. To make me do things, not ask to or me forced to beg him to let me."

"He's too busy right now." Nick was still watching Midnight. Mesmerized by her destructive talents. In his thoughts Nick Sanchez told himself that she deserved a reward for perfect behavior. Tonight... would be the night.

"When the Shoal's gets finished? For me? Pleasssssssssse? With sugar and me on top?" She rubbed his leg, then grabbed his dick. A swift grip over her wrist he removed it and made her wince in pain. "Owww! You're hurting me."

"You're nothing like Midnight." Nudging her to fall back he took her hand to her cunt and growled, "Not even close." Lifting the tailgate enclosing her, he slammed the hatchback down sealing her in. She pouted but took it out on her pussy. Where there's a Will there's a way!

Midnight's visual feed closed, he snatched up the trunk and carried it over the bridge. Halfway over it his cell pinged. Setting it down on the planks he opened his cell to find a text from Dawn. Opening it he found a selfie of her wearing the silver chain. Showing him also the case for it she pointed a finger down at its label for him to read.

"Tom Wood!"

Yes, he would!

A second pic followed. This one taken by Samuel of Dawn side by side with Greta at the jewelry store. Sure, enough her daisy dukes were wide open and pubes present, Greta's fingers were pointing out Lillian's revelation and blushing. The caption caught his eye.

"Nick Wood!"

Dawn was obviously hoping he would get hard and fuck her again. Another text with photo sent made him grin.

"HIS!"

A point to her left showed Sam with the Waterfall earrings up to his lobes acting silly smug. It made Nick chuckle. One last pic sent showed Dawn up close with her eyes lowered and respectful. The caption said it all.

"YOURS!"

He knew that already.

Nice body of work in getting there though.