Midnight Ep. 030: HISs

Story Info
HIS...ALL HIS! Shake the snake!
6.8k words
4.74
2.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 30 of the 32 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I'm primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.)

_____________________________________________________________

MIDNIGHT Episode 030: HISs

Cordoba General Hospital... 3:20 PM

"How are you feeling Daughter?"

"Sore. Tired. Foolish." Crimson Merrick stared at her father Nodin hovering over her bedside. Having been moved to the 4th. floor of the hospital to a private room for another two days observation the comfort at least was better. In her weakness she accepted ice chips from a very cute attending baby sister named Mikaela. Thanking her Nodin reached forward and held his eldest daughter's hand, Mikaela her other hand. Tight family upbringing thanks to their late mother Anastasia.

"What were you doing out there at Harbinger Shoal's anyway?" Mikki asked, kept in the dark by Nodin for the last 20 plus hours. You barely leave your office at the house."

"I asked her to join Bobby Black Fox and I." Nodin answered for Crimson, "It is good that she gets her hands dirty. Unlike your path... in other ways." He narrows his eyes at Mikaela. Her asshole hurt just receiving that stare. Wild child Mikaela having been punished, if you could call it that for stripping on the stage of the very skank strip club she managed for her father. Drunk and high that day she would have been gangbanged by the clientele if he hadn't stepped in for other reasons. Poor timing. Hers, and his! She wanted to cut loose. Instead, she got the biggest dick on the Rez for 8 hours straight, right up her ass. All other holes forbidden to her appointed suiter Calvin Heavy Feather. Daddy knew best! Probably not Nodin's smartest decision but he was fond of Calvin for his respect to the family. If he were to ever have a son-in-law, it would be Calvin. Mikki just didn't see it that way, but even she had to admit he was good in bed. Well, with the mattress flipped over, meaning her.

"Do we really need to advertise that I'm a slut?"

"Are we interrupting anything?" A knock heard on the door cast eyes toward the hall. To their shock they found Tilly Cooper pushing her sister in a wheelchair, Irene Amador in much better health yet still tender due to her burns. In Irene's lap were potted orchids.

"Irene? Matilda? It is good to see you. Especially you Irene, you look spry."

"Forgive us showing up like this Nodin." Irene spoke handing the flowers up to Tilly to deliver. "My room was becoming quite the garden. Hearing Crimson was in here I felt obligated to share my wealth."

"Thank you, Mrs. Amador." Crimson smiled at her then sniffed the orchids Tilly lowered to her nose. "I love orchids. No one has ever... brought me flowers." A sneer at her father in a playful manner made him cock a brow rather than smile. She often teased him that he was a Santee version of Mister Spock on Stare Trek. Star Trek even!

"It is true. I have forbidden flowers from young men, but not from lovely ladies."

"I'll just sit them by the window for sunlight." Tilly patted Crimson on her shoulder. "You girls have grown since I've seen you last. A splitting image of your mother, God rest her soul." It made the sisters smile. Nodin had to agree himself if his wife hadn't left such a bad taste in his mouth. Story for another day!

"It appears we have something in common." Irene sat at a distance until Tilly ushered her closer to the foot of the bed. "Mister Sanchez saved us both."

"We are grateful for his assist in both cases." Nodin smiled but wanted to snarl. He hated being beholden to anyone, especially someone not of Santee lineage, but it was a fact he could not deny.

"Nick's... certainly different but we've come to conclude he's rather a miracle." Tilly sighed, "I suppose in an odd sense he's become family in a very short while." Still reluctant to admit she did, Irene reached up to hold her hand in coping with the revelation they had made. "As long as Midnight is happy."

"Midnight?" Mikaela pepped up, "She's... seeing this hero?" Knowing of Nick through her father, Bobby Black Fox, and Alexis Roster, including that Midnight was following the man like a lost puppy it intrigued her. She needed to see this man for herself. Escape was necessary, she had been cooped up here with her father for far too long.

More flowers arrived as an orderly brought them in. Shocked Crimson followed the adorable young African American orderly in showing the colorful arrangement off. Sadly, the colors spooked Crimson. "More flowers? W-who are they from?" The colors were those of the coral snakes. Bad taste? A message?

Mikaela took it upon herself to open the small card. Within the envelope she revealed the note as saying, "Get well soon I miss you, Cybercock? P.S. Thanks for... everything!!!" Crimson bulged her eyes at Mikki as her sister peaked a curious brow, spying over her sister's shoulder. "Three exclamation points. Ummm? Who is...?"

"A friend I met online." Black Web Intel! "He's... nice most days."

"You said you never get flowers." Irene grinned. "He must be a very caring young man." He was until Crimson found out Nick Sanchez was aware of Cybercock's dark digging into his history. Cybercock was obviously pissed off over something Nick had done to him. Namely crashing every server Cybercock had to work with. Brother Eye was watching him. Obviously, Nick Sanchez had connections too.

"I guess. I'll have to thank him when I get out of here."

While pondering the worst in this yet another orderly approached with a larger bouquet of crimson roses. Eyes were all amazed by the arrival. Nodin was not liking this sudden concern. Crimson presuming it was from, yet another dark source of info pissed off at her, asked to see the card herself. Nodin moving the flowers to the sill beside the others leered back to observe his daughter open it. Reading it on her own Crimson simply whispered, "Your clothes are here when you get back on your feet. Watch your step next time." Signed, HISs! It had to be from Nick Sanchez himself. With HIS highlighted she knew it somehow referenced the vanity plate on Dawn Bearpaw's Ford Raptor belonging to the late Tomas Sylver. The smaller s obviously implying that both He and she were snakes intertwined in a garden of intrigue. A glance to her left on the wall she found a sanitation station with the medical insignia of Caduceus. It too had two snakes winding up the winged staff of Hermes. "Her... Me." Mind blown! Being smart sucked sometimes. It was as if Sanchez was trying to make her think. It worked!

"Excuse me!" A tap on the door again led to another arrival. This round a Doctor of Korean descent, extremely beautiful as well. "Hello! I'm Doctor Ami Chu. I'll be replacing Doctor Wolfe now that he has gone home for the night."

"Where is Doctor Ferrec?" Nodin looked surprised.

"Right here!" Airica Ferrec swept in behind Ami with a pleasant surprise. "My day off! Can't seem to stay away..." She beguiled Nodin in her long flowing red hair, almost... copper in color yet ablaze. "Ami here will keep Crimson company while you lovely people go home and get some much-needed rest."

"You look... stunning." Tilly smiled at Airika in street clothes consisting of a button-down lime green shirt that halted above her waistband to express belly bling and white spandex leggings so tight her skin color although pale was seen through the material. Similarly green pumps on her feet she was indeed gorgeous.

"Why thank you Mrs. Cooper. I'm off to do a good deed. Mister Merrick? Would you kindly give me directions to this Harbinger Shoals?"

"Why would you want to visit the Shoals?" He winced suspiciously. Before he could question further, she shared a medical kit in her hands.

"No more risks if we can prevent them. Antivenom kit! I felt like getting some wind in my hair, yes, I know I'll mess it up. Mr. Sanchez requested a kit so I thought I'd just see the world a bit."

"I can show her to the Shoals." Mikaela brightened up, her father seeming confused. "I need to get back to the Rez anyway. It's on the way."

"That would be wonderful Mikaela." Airika smirked. "Do you mind Mister Merrick?"

"Nodin."

"Yes! Of course! Do you mind Nodin? I know you don't wish to leave Crimson there alone. A good father remains until his child is out of harm." He did stand by Crimson while Nick Sanchez battled venomous serpents. If not much help outside of a weed eater weapon. "It's just a quick drop off. Mister Sanchez said he would be out there until at least 6:00."

"Leave your car for me to get home." He told Mikaela. "Would you be so kind as to give my daughter a ride to the Rez? See to it no one harasses her. The Rez can be... intimidating toward outsiders." Tilly Cooper rolled her eyes. Nodin himself was the prime intimidator. Mikki looked to Crimson and frowned over their father's actions. A nod sufficient Mikki gathered her purse.

"Absolutely!"

Tilly and Irene feeling left out took their leave but was met with a fond wave from Crimson. Courteous at least. Thankful to see that someone trult cared. Dr. Chu checking vitals Mikaela grabbed her purse and blew her sister a kiss in leaving, tossing her car keys to Nodin. As Airika turned to join her Nodin cleared his throat. "A word before you go Doctor?" He stepped into the hall with Airika and found her quite receptive to his attention. Eyes sparkling, she awaited his motion toward Mikaela for his daughter to step away. Rolling her eyeballs, the youngest Merrick rounded a corner to await an elevator, and Airika to accompany her. Pausing however her curiosity just wouldn't let her continue on. A sly step back she peered down the hall to see her father and the smoking hot redhead kissing.

"Great! New mommy much? And daddy preaches about no outsiders."

********

Caretaker Police Department, roughly the same time...

Dolan Roster stood outside the front door of his station talking with his dad Albert. Things were not shits and giggles. "Ali never came back from lunch. All I know is... I got me some from Olive Longtree. Kind of glad she didn't walk in on us watching porn."

"I took her cell away too." Dolan grumbled, "Can't even track her over it. This crap is getting old Pop. I'm so worn out babysitting her ass."

"I hear ya! Not much we can do now that she's of age son. She's probably just down at the beach, she was wearing a bikini." Was! Not anymore!

"Take a cruise down by there and use your binoculars."

"Oh, make me look like a creepy stalker why don't you?"

"Just fucking do it. I'm waiting on..." He notes a car pulling in off of the main street, then a huge Ford Raptor driving out of town right next to the car. "There goes the Bearpaw's! This must be Shantel's kid. She called from the highway."

"Off to the beach to work on my tan. Tanning my granddaughter's hide that is." Albert waved a sole hand over his shoulder, "If this involves Bigelow I'm out." Getting into his Ford F-150 Albert backed out and headed for fun in the lowering sun. Complain as he might the old fart did enjoy bikini clad beach goers.

Parking her car Britney Saunders unfastened her seatbelt and stepped out to greet a patiently waiting Sheriff Dolan Roster. Shocked to find the woman prettier than expected with long reddish-brown hair, 5'6 in height, 38C breasts and slightly thick legs and a strangely attractive ass although not small, certainly not humongous like her mother. He had to shiver and mask his grossed-out thoughts picturing her mother Shantel shaking her Heffer hips.

"Sheriff Roster?" She smiled vibrantly, "Britney Saunders."

"Made it safely. Nice to meet you." She blushed as his eyes drifted to her shirt with a nice healthy cleavage. Clearing his throat, he brought his gaze up and connected with her big blue eyes. "Let's step in out of the heat." Both were fanning one another, not so much over the heat index either. Opening the door for her, Britney stepped in, leaving Dolan to eye her pleasantly plump backside. Medium build! Moving further inside the air conditioning felt great. Britney glancing to her right discovered Police Dispatcher Gertrude Smith snoring at her post. Pausing to wince with curiosity over her shoulder at Dolan in seeing the old woman, she let him step up closer behind her to see the situation. A gentle brush up against the young woman her ass was right up on his lap. He hadn't even noticed the contact like she had in his inspection of Gertrude's slacker mode. Britney herself felt all fuzzy inside pondering his bodily contact. It was not often that she experienced men. Dolan was a handsome gent she did notice that much.

"Better off. She's cranky until her caffeine catches up with her."

"What if she gets a call?"

"I guess we'll find out together." He chuckles and motions her onward. "My office is this way. I figure we should talk before I let you visit Shantel."

"To be honest, I'm dreading that. Don't get me wrong I... do love her, but she's too crazy to support."

"Well, that's what we are here to discuss. Oh, before you ask... I couldn't get her to wear anything but that damned fur coat. Her attachment to it is just too great. She's like fighting a rhino and her sexual harassment is off the charts. I just gave up."

"I... bought that coat for her as a reminder of our dog. She ran over him twice. Once killed him, the other was a year after it was taxidermized and I had it as a... well... teddy dog?" Teeth gnashed Dolan just shook his head.

"Morbid to say the least."

"Try not knowing the truth until you were 4 years old."

"I get it. Sorry you had to suffer like that. Hey... forgive me being nosey but I gotta know... how much was her winning lottery ticket worth?"

Sheepishly Britney admitted, "104 bigger ones after taxes."

"Niiiice! I don't blame you for snagging it and running. You're probably right it would have ended up in someone else's hands. Looks like you're respecting the money just fine. Car's not any Ferrari, you say you moved in with your real dad once you found him, got him off booze, went to school. What are you studying by the way?"

"Don't laugh... Police Justice."

"Respect you even more Miss Brit." He winked, not flirting. "Might need a new Dispatcher one of these days. Gert's 85, her daughter Stacks... that's Stacy, covers the second shift, niece Hannah when she doesn't have classes. Stacy might stick with me but the other two...? Remains to be seen."

"Interesting offer. I hate to say it but I miss these parts. Raleigh is nice and all but I'm deeper South in my fantasies." Blushing she chuckled, "That sounded rather slutty, didn't it? Sorry!"

"No harm done." Another casual glance at her breasts peering up from beneath her blouses cleavage he clears his throat almost apologetically, "Take a seat." He motioned her from across his desk, she setting her purse aside then seating herself. She rather liked the eyes exploring her in small favors. It gave her goosebumps. Nipple hard on too.

"I'd have been here a bit sooner but some crazy bitch just cut me off outside of town by the seaside diner."

"Station wagon?" He pondered that it might have been Caprice.

"No! A black older model Camaro. We didn't hit, but it made me veer a little. All I could think of was having to stay here longer than a few days to get my car fixed."

"Get a plate number?"

"No, I was in a hurry to get here. I however drove safely."

"Well, if she gets pulled over, I'll ticket her myself." He grins. "So... you mentioned looking into places for Shantel to go."

"Short term at least. Mom is nuts but drugs do stabilize her. She just doesn't make money to buy them. If I buy them for her, she just sells them for alcohol."

"Well, let's hope this time is the charm. I'm glad you changed your mind and decided to help. I wasn't sure where I was going with this. All I know is if I hear her singing, I like Big Butts... one more time..."

"Oh my god!" She laughed. "We danced to that when I was like ten. It's one of the few good memories I had of us. I spent most of my time staying with friends. Mom would disappear for a few months then come home to our camper for another few weeks trying to play the good mommy. Had a few jobs here and there to provide but guys always lured her away. One of them even tried... well... you know. I was like 14 but my friend's parents that helped raise me ran the guy off. Mom went after him and didn't come back again until I was 16. I'm just grateful I wasn't thrown into the system. I can only imagine my siblings weren't as lucky. I bought my friends a brand-new house after I cashed in that ticket. I owed them my life."

"Good for you Brit. Show's character. Have you called these hospitals yet?"

"No. I... could use some help?"

"I can only do so much. I did at least get Judge Lawson to dismiss the charges of vandalism against her on the condition she remained locked up until help was sought out."

"Do I owe you for her stay?"

"Nah! Kind of slow these days. I had her boyfriend in here, that's why she stole a tow truck and pulled the wall down trying to get him out. She chose the wrong cell though." He laughed.

"Wow! Mom must really like this guy to go that far."

"Esteban Amador. Trust me he's no catch. Nearly killed his wife in a house fire but she won't press charges. Strange thing is... Este helped us put the wall back up. Nice gesture but I figure he's just covering his tracks being nice. Pretty sure he wants his wife back."

"That's crazy!"

"Yeah! Your mom was living in a boat cemetery with Este when he wasn't working or at home with Irene. Anyways, how about this... grab yourself a hotel room, make some calls in the morning, and once we know where to take Shantel, I'll do the driving. Unless of course they come after her. Some facilities bring the paddy wagon."

"Fair enough. Any ideas on a hotel that doesn't have roaches?"

"Dive Inn! I've actually been giving that place a lot of business lately."

"Oh, really?" She bats her eyes.

"Not like that." He chuckled. "Don't go taking after your momma. She's been trying to get me to shack up in her cell with her."

"Yuck! I'm so sorry."

"You're telling me." Dolan's cell ringing forced him to halt and see who the caller was, "Hang on, it's my dad. He's out looking for my daughter Alexis. Don't ask!" He shakes his head allowing her to listen in. "Find her yet?"

"No! Lots of hot pink bikini's but none worn by Ali. I'll keep looking, just letting you in on my search party status."

"Thanks Pop! Circle back home, ask the neighbors if they've seen her. Little busy here I'll call you back." Hanging up Dolan settles into his seat, "Kids!"

"I was one... remember?" Nodding at her comment hitting a nerve Dolan sat up.

"Ready to reunite?"

"Oh lord! Let's hope she doesn't sing Reunited. It sure won't feel good."

"Cotton for your ears?" He opens a desk drawer then shuts it just as fast.

Too funny!

********

"This is your... car?" Mikaela Merrick walked alongside Dr. Airika Ferrec who used her key remote to unlock a magnificent Yellow Hummer. "I would have pictured you in something less hard to climb up into?"

"I love everything big." Airika giggled.

"So... you and my dad?"

"Snooping, are we?" She winked as she crawled up into her driver's seat. Mikki struggling to enter finally managed to hop up into the passenger side and sit sideways in her seat. She wanted an answer as much as a chance to explore this tank.

"He... scratches an itch."

"He always preaches about not mixing tribe with the white man and now he's making out with a hot ginger."

"Aww! Thank you. You're pretty hot yourself. I hear you're a dancer."

"Dad told you that?" She frowned, "Let me guess... he said I was a ballerina."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12