Midnight Ep. 030: HISs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not so much. I know he meant stripper. I didn't get to be a doctor by screwing my way into an MD. Well, it helped." She laughed, "Buckle up." She then put the antivenom kit behind her seat on the floorboard. Starting the Hummer with a roar that vibrated everything in the surrounding area the good Doctor sat back and closed her eyes. "Can't you just feel the power in this Humdinger?"

"Uhh?" Yes, Mikaela did. "You can't tell me the vehicles engine is... does this thing have vibrating seats?" A stare at Airika found her wiggling her brows. "Holy crap! My clit is shaking."

"Isn't it awesome? It's not even on high." In her seat Airika unbuttons her blouse to reveal a lacy black bra. Taking the shirt off she removed her bra and cast it into the backseat. "Free at last."

"Oh my god! Your tits are amazing. Who did your work?"

"Do you see a scar?" She lifts her breasts and jiggles them about. "All-natural Sweetheart." She then pulled her blouse back on and buttoned it halfway, leaving a nice, opened window at her cleavage. Awestruck Mikaela busted up laughing.

"You have to turn my seat on high." With a smirk Airika used her steering wheel controls and shook Mikaela's rump and thighs like an off-road experience. "Stop! Stop! Stop!" She laughed, "I'll be drenching your floorboards."

"I get it detailed three times a week. You can get comfy if you want."

"Fuck yeah! Unzip me." She leans toward Airika. A quick downward track later Mikaela removed her own bra. Tossing it like Airika did she just left her dress unzipped. "Let's ride! I want to meet this Sanchez guy."

"He's dreamy." Airika grinned then used her fingers as if to zip up her ever speaking that way around Nodin.

"I won't tell my dad. He'd... do very mean things. Just a heads up..."

"I do drive a Hummer."

"Friendly advice?" Mikki looked with concern, "Don't get too close to my dad... he's... shady. I only say that because you're awesome."

"I'm tough Sweetie. Let's jiggle!"

"And wiggle!" The dress came off just to see how Airika might embrace her exhibitionist tendency. Mikki eying Airika, the good doctor joined her in a striptease, clothing tossed behind her seat. Loud music required Dr. Freak put on Halestorm's tune I Get Off. Mikki dropped her jaw at just how outrageous the woman was. "YES! I LOVE IT!"

"Toy?" Ferrec opened her glovebox to find and assortment of vibrators and dildos. "Let's ride!"

"HELL YEAH!" Sunglasses only, the ladies jammed.

Parking lot behind them they were on the road to Caretaker. All over the road at that. Maybe new Mommy wasn't so bad. Not that any nuptials were in the cards. Dr. Freak was too independent and too freaky to be tied down unless that consisted of very strong bindings.

Sucking on dildos in traffic was hilarious.

Foster granted!

********

Harbinger Shoals... 3:45 PM

Delayed long enough Nick Sanchez carried the treasure trunk he bought as a way to collect Midnight Amador's final possessions into his house. The Victorian giant having plenty of room and majesty fit him perfectly. With Santee workers out front strengthening balcony columns and prepping a new deck out back he paused just long enough to be certain nobody was watching him.

Heading down into the cellar with his trunk he looked about in the darkness for activity. With no light down there to speak of all he had was a few thin windows along the foundation to present daylight. It was enough. Nick's eyes were used to darkness, Black Ops on many a night mission in his time. Knowing where to find the strange trap door in the floor he sat the chest aside to lift the large door up. Creaks needing WD-40 he sat the door flesh against the concrete. Taking the chest, he hopped down into the three and a half feet deep rectangular hole and sat the trunk at what he called the head of the bed. Hearing the key, he locked inside it toppling about he chuckled at the irony.

"I can't believe Midnight ate her collar key. I hope she shits it out over the next few days. I'd hate to have to take her to a doctor. Speaking of Doc's, Freak should be on her way out here." Eying his cell for the time he knew it might be a while still. Ferrec's never before being to the Shoal's would have to get directions. "Let's see if she's smart enough to locate me without giving her any real address." Thoughts returning to Midnight he pulls up the beach house camera feed to check in on her again. With her swallowing that key on top of her body's reaction to the drug X-ap347 he needed to monitor his slave's condition often in case he needed to rush home.

Finding Midnight still sunbathing it looked as if she were finally using the lotion herself. Sand brushed off as much as possible her full frontal was glossy and sexy as fuck. Nick's dick got hard just picturing himself standing over her. It was apparent the drug was waning because she seemed relaxed. Of course, a good twenty orgasms over the day helped. She had to be tired. Still, her toy was laying between her breasts. "She keeps that there she's going to have a tan line." Nick was fine with that.

"I have to say... she's coming along nicely. Better than predicted to be honest. The next few weeks will tell the tale." Stepping out of the hole he closed the trap door and just stood there looking at his phone. Pulling up the texts Dawn had sent him of her new necklace, and her father's purchased earrings he nodded, "She used Tom's money. I didn't count on Sam going there today. I'll just use the tab I was going to start elsewhere. Her gift, her parents. Now that I have Bearpaw to mold as well, I need to decide how best to train her. I can't just expect her to tell me what Tom's techniques were. This is my ownership now not HIS. I hadn't planned on two slaves, but I do like this night and day balance between the two. I'll work with Midnight nonstop once the house here gets remodeled. Definitely needs updating inside too. Keeping as much originality is respect but my needs have to be foremost." He chose to head upstairs. With the staircase weak he knew this would be Niles Gullivant's project. He didn't want untrustworthy Santee worker's snooping around down here and accidently finding both the floor door and the tunnel system.

"Dawn's going to have to head back to Charleston soon. I'll need to decide how best to handle her from there, my being here. Biggest obstacle I see is Bearpaw thinking of us as a power couple. Now that Tom Sylver left her money, she's going to get used to using it her way. That silver necklace is only the beginning. Respect to Tom in my taking over the reins for him I have to let her keep that necklace. It does look good on her." Beauty was certainly impossible not to notice. Midnight and Dawn complimented each other very well, both drop dead gorgeous in every way. Still, the more he thought on what he just said of respect and that necklace being Tom's, he was quickly changing his mind. "If she intends to serve me, if I intend on owning her, Tom has to be purged." He looks up at the kitchen ceiling, "Respect me as well Sylver. I have to break her."

Standing in the kitchen he heard footsteps above him toward where his master bedroom would be set up when ready. It was obvious someone was testing floor joists, a home this old, needed bracing everywhere. Opting to head up the spiral staircase careful of weakening bannisters he made his way to the bedroom. Entering he found Will Gullivant measuring and jotting down the necessary screws needed to salvage the current floor. New carpeting was definitely needed too.

"You check on V lately?"

"Oh, hey Nick! No... dad's keeping me busy. I'm sure she's into trouble somewhere. Sorry she's such a handful."

"She asked me to train you."

"Train me? In what? Snake killing 101?"

"I could show you that too." Nick smirked, "You love V, don't you?"

"When she doesn't get too demanding. Can I tell you something without you... thinking bad of me?"

"Both grown men."

"I used to be crazy about Midnight, but... she was just too shy and awkward. Her and V being best friends' kind of gave me the best of both worlds. I mean V... keeps my motor running, but Midnight... I just don't know how to explain it. Now that you... and she are a thing..."

"Slave."

"What?"

"Midnight is nothing but my slave, my whore. You can't have her even if you wanted to. But I might be generous if you care to see what you missed."

"You're saying... you'd make Midnight... have sex with me if I wanted it?"

"She would never tell me no."

"So, what... you want me to let you fuck Veronica in exchange?"

"I could have thirty minutes ago without your so-called permission. Your dad if he wanted could bend her over and take it. He's just a gentleman who loves his son more. You know it. Any Santee out there would enjoy her if she offered." William was not liking where this was going. Hissing under his breath he wanted to rage but knew it would get him into trouble. This man jizzed on both he and V on his private beach with zero hesitation. Without so much as an apology afterward. Even then Will let V pull his heartstrings.

"She's...obsessed with sex. I can barely keep up with her. What did you mean... train me?"

"V wants you to be me. Confident! Take no prisoners! A born leader. You will never be me Will... but you can change. Meet her halfway you might be surprised with the end result. Care to see what sparked V to ask me to train you?"

"I guess. Yeah!" Nick moved over and once again brought up his cellphone camera feed application. Midnight to his surprise had discovered a second wind, she was back to fucking her cunt aggressively facing the cameras so that Nick could view each deep plunge in and out of her. Perfect timing, he thought. "Oh shit! She's chained to a tree. Dude!?" He looked stunned.

"Think on that. V saw this same angle. If you want to keep her... grow some balls. That... or let a bunch of balls slap her thighs every time your back is turned. Prove to her she can't just make her own decisions."

"Can I... watch Midnight again?"

"Seen enough! Back to work! I'm not paying you to watch porn."

Nick had the last laugh.

********

Heading back outside to check on his employees Nick heard the sound of a horn in the distance. Obviously from the road he really didn't need to search hard. Out over the bridge he discovered a huge yellow Hummer parked facing the bridge but hesitant to try driving across. Stepping out Nick realized it was Dr. Freak and some other beauty, the closer he walked toward the ladies the more he concluded this was Merrick's other daughter. A mowing Lukas Porcupine waving at her saying, "Hi Mikaela." became his final clue. He recalled intel received by his own hacker ShadowBitch aka ShadowBitch, identity known only to Nick and very few others. Definitely an ally and a big help when needed.

"Found me the easy way." Nick reached his side of the bridge as Airika and Mikki jiggled their way toward him, fully dressed again minus any bras. Neither had panties to begin with. Hearing a loud splash to her left Mikaela jumped out of her skin. "That's just Steeltoe, he thinks I'm bringing him a snack. I've spoiled him since I've owned the Shoals."

"This is some serious Vicky, Nicky... I mean Kami."

"Vicky?"

"Victorian! I fucking love it. Look at all these workers." Airika whipped her red mane out of her eyes and stepped directly up to Nick before dropping to her knees on the bridge to offer up the antivenom kit. "All yours Kami."

Claiming her gift Nick sighed, "Not unless I say you are."

"Mmm!" Airika waved Mikaela in; she was in absolute awe of Nick's presence. "Knees Sweetie! It's respect." Eyes bulging Mikaela swallowed dryly then dropped to her bare knees, her short dress lifting up on its own as it constricted. He could see her cunt, no panties, even her inner thighs were streaked from obvious squirting of juices. Damn vibrators! She was still shaking, even more under Nick's scrutiny. Oddly, she wasn't even worried what her fellow Santee thought of her.

"How's your sister?"

"She's... better. Thank you for saving her."

"Nodin?"

"Yummy!" Airika giggled, "Sorry!" Mikaela just looked at her and laughed.

"She get the roses?"

"Yes! You sent those?" Mikki seemed shocked, "Aren't red roses the sign of love?"

"They didn't pluck the petals off like I paid them too. I ordered thorned stems." He was serious. "Last time I conduct business with that florist. Get up!" He told Mikaela, Airika starting to rise he objected, "Not you."

"This is nuts." Mikki laughed. "I thought you liked my dad."

"I do. I just... like variety."

"Oh, my god! So do I." She giggled. "Our secret not so future Stepmommy. Although if I were you, I'd get up before any of our tribe see's you are kneeling in front of Mister Sanchez. Word travels fast on the Rez. Daddy... is influential."

"So am I." Nick stared without smiling.

"I don't doubt that. Just saying if my dad's into Airika here, he might go to war with you."

"He'd lose... miserably."

"You just moved here. He's had a lifetime to structure what he calls his empire. Any one of those men out there could stab you or set explosives or who knows what. What do you have?"

"Ghosts!"

"What?"

"You can get up now Freak."

"I love it when you know me so well."

"Freak?" Mikki winced.

"Ferrec...Freak? It was my nickname all through college. So very true! Dr. Freak even."

Hearing footsteps on the bridge behind them Mikki and Airika look back to find the Bearpaw's joining them. Dawn puzzled by seeing Mikaela present. "What are you doing here Merrick?"

"She guided me here." Airika acknowledged Dawn's attitude. Dawn and Mikaela were never close growing up. Mean girls and rich bitches often made life hell in school.

"Zip up bitch." Dawn pointed out Mikaela's still unzipped dress. Nick seeing Mikki's flawless skin down to the middle of her back was stunning.

"You zip up bitch." Mikki reacts noting Dawn's pubes still shining.

"You both zip it." Nick growls. "Guests, Bearpaw." Excusing himself from the middle of things Samuel headed out amongst his fellow tribesmen. With the workday nearing it's end he would just help in putting tools away and cleaning up that eyesore pile of old shingles. Dawn in hearing Nick's tone lowered her gaze and toyed with her new necklace. "Apologize!"

"Sorry Mikaela."

"That means you too." Nick eyes Mikki.

"Same here! Old grudges Mister Sanchez. We'll get past it, we always do."

"How's Crimson?"

"Much better... I think."

"A few more days observation in case of organ damage. If tests come out fine, I'll send her home. I'm her doctor... Airika Ferrec."

"FREAK!" Mikki chose to mock her giggling.

"That's me."

"I'm Lillian Dawn Bearpaw! My grandfather is tribal elder of the Santee Rez."

"My dad's fourth in line." Mikki bragged for whatever it was worth. "Hey? I hate to cut this short, but I really need to get home. I manage SanTease on the Rez, and I've been sidelined for two days now between Crimson and... well... being punished by my dad."

"What did you do this time?"

"Uhhh? You know me... can't keep my legs closed or my mouth shut."

"I was hoping for a tour of the new place Kami." Airika pouted.

"Kami?" Dawn flared her eyes then tilted her head at Nick. More out of surprise that there was yet another female calling him by his Respect.

In her glare with Nick, they were interrupted by Lukas Porcupine ready to go home. "How KemoKami! Hiyo Silver... awaaaay!" He then fluttered his fingers like a bird taking flight. Dawn dropped her jaw. Another sign? Dammit Lukas! As the boy raced out toward the Raptor Nick paused Dawn and pointed at the bridge.

"TO Me!"

Lillian Dawn lowered to her knees letting him draw her forward, planting her forehead over his crotch. "Before you go Ferrec... see that boy Lukas?"

"Yes."

"I'm having Bearpaw here bring him in for a checkup. He's getting bloody noses frequently. I just want to know it's nothing serious. He's got Down's Syndrome, but I highly doubt that's anything to do with it. He... I just want him healthy."

"I'll personally look him over." Airika respected his concern. "Miss Bearpaw? I was only teasing Nick. Calling him Kami... I... well, I respect him too. I'm not trying to become a slave. Although, it's tempting." She winked at Nick. Mouthing the words without vocalizing she finished with, "If you want me." Nick merely sneered. "Have a good day, Nick. Let's go Mikki." Turning with Mikaela the doctor wiggled away to her truck. Her white leggings so fucking tight her dimples were sunken in on her ass cheeks. Once in her Hummer her pants were back off just to rediscover relief. "Miss Bearpaw had her daisy dukes open. She looked delicious. I'm sooo jealous."

"You really are a freak."

"Strip club you say?"

"Yep!"

"Shall we dance?"

"Oh, hell yeah! Dad's going to love finding out you pole danced."

"Good! Let's piss him off so bad that he takes me over his knee."

"Been there." Ow!

She missed Calvin Heavy Feather.

********

Waiting on the Hummer to leave Nick released Dawn's scalp, she remained right up against his erection without retreat. "Use your teeth only. Dig!" In reaction to Nick's growl Lillian Dawn smothered her face into his inseam and located the zipper tugging it down. Finding it hard to really dig in to reach his penis she fought harder, choosing to unbutton his pants with clenched ivories. Freeing him for a better chance she tore at his boxers until she could use her lips in guiding his monster free. Swallowing him she bobbed her head back and forth. Right in the middle of the bridge for any and all to see.

Coming from the road Veronica Redmane now fully dressed in her shorts and tank top saw Dawn blowing Nick and stomped her foot. "How does she rate?"

Marching in behind Nick as if in a Romeo & Juliet moment Will Gullivant stopped cold right next to Nick. Without even looking at the property owner Will pointed at the bridge while looking at V. "GET THE FUCK OVER HERE! NOW!!!"

Eyes bulging Veronica ran up to Will and dropped to her knees. Peering up at Will with doe like eyes she panted. Gaze shifting to see Nick's huge dick being deepthroated by Dawn she whimpered.

"EYES ON ME! NOT HIM!" That made V crazy. Swiftly moving to unzip Will she pulled his penis free and swallowed it. Her eyes closed she savored every inch of her man. This new Will Gullivant was making her go all in to give him her best ever.

Nick's fist extended toward Will, the boy bumped knuckles.

"Good man!"

Audience loved the show!

Bridging the gap.

12