Midnight Ep. 031: NIGHTsHADe

Story Info
The stage is set. All hell breaks loose.
7.6k words
4.78
2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 31 of the 32 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers

The Dive Inn Hotel... Caretaker, South Carolina.

"Thanks for the ride, Lynette." Caprice Comstock climbed out of Lynette Brewster's soccer mom van, "Dolan texting me he couldn't make it because his kid went missing is scary. Same time though after Ollie's stunt today I don't want to let him find my car here. Of course, I do have Clinton here to stand between Ollie and me. Bear might just be able to take Oliver as long as no weapons get used."

"Bear? Oh, my! Is Clinton cute?" Lynette twirled her curly brown hair with a flirtatious hint. "Momma likes cuddly... make that ferocious bears."

"Less Grizzly Lyn. More in a big ole' teddy bear kind of way. Tough critter just awkward. Besides, don't you have Olan pinching your backside?"

"Always room for one more." The pudgy sweetheart chuckled with a faint blush, "I got two cheeks CC."

"Go on home Critter before Ronny burns your house down."

"Ugh! Don't remind me. At least he's back in school this week. Picking on his baby brother probably about now though."

"Alright! I'll see you tomorrow, Mother Goose!"

"Ha! Goose! Love ya Baby."

"Love you too." Walking away from Lynette Brewster the mother of two drove off. Heading to her hotel room after a swift scan for motorcycles and strange eyes she felt safe enough to go to her hotel room door. Just as she reached her door key in hand, the room door next to her opened up and a certain Britney Saunders stepped out in her Pound Puppy jammies with an ice bucket.

"Hi!" Brit smiled at CC.

Sizing up a full-grown woman in Pound Puppy jammies had CC puckering over mentality, "Howdy neighbor. Walking the dogs?" She winks and points at her chest. "Love the Pups."

"Aww that's sweet of you to notice. They're vintage I had a pair just like them as a child." She realized her button-down shirt had the top three buttons undone and a nice pair of 38C's offering swellshock. "Sorry for prowling in the PJ's, I just checked in after a long drive from North Carolina. Kinda don't care what people think." She laughed.

"No worries, Sweetie. Here in five minutes, I'll be wearing less. If you hear any hijinks later just beat on the wall, I'll try and lower the volume."

"Aww! Be as loud as you want, I'll be fine. I hope he's..."

"Right behind you?" CC nods as Nick Sanchez drops burly Clinton Biles off at the sidewalk and roars out of the lot. Clinton Biles looked wore out, filthy, and depressed. Britney seeing Clinton smiled at CC with flaring eyes and obvious hormonal insight at what she thought of him. "Careful Pounce Puppies." She smirked.

"You're sooo lucky! That's one hunk of a man."

"Just friends! Hey Bear? Meet your new girlfriend." Britney bulged her eyes at CC's boldness.

"Howdy!" He did pep up slightly at seeing Brit in her Pound Puppies pajamas. Even after years of mental abuse Britney loved dogs even printed ones. "Nice Pups!" He meant the jammies.

"Oh My God!" Brit blushed and hurried away grinning. Weird that Clinton smelled wet fur.

"What was that about?" He watched Britney's big butt wiggle away with her bottoms clenched between her cheeks. The bouncy sway was mesmerizing. Halfway to the ice machine she reached around and tugged them out of her wedge without thinking about her actions. Looking back over her shoulder with embarrassment she spotted Clinton eying her and rubbing his beard. Beet red she swore a second very vocal, "Oh My God!"

"Just trying to cheer you up, sad in the sack. There's your new GF."

"Rough day!" He rolled his eyes as CC opened the door for them. "I don't know about a girlfriend it's too soon. I could use a massage though."

"Don't look at me Bear. So do I." She laughed. "Ollie snuck up on me today at the diner. The most interesting woman showed up to help me out. Shantel Bigelow's daughter, I think. Said she was headed to the Police Station." She omitted the hubby sorrow knowing Clinton was going through the same. CC was pretty naïve tonight that's for sure. "Dolan's daughter went missing. I'm worried."

"Oh, yeah? Maybe I should get showered and go look for her with him. I am a deputy it appears."

"Can't wait to see you in uniform Bear. Bet you're gonna look snazzy." Going inside their room they shut the door. Britney immediately pouted and took an ice cube from her bucket to cool herself. She was a smitten kitten, and her Pups were yelping.

"You look worse for wear Bear." Caprice sighed, "Sawdust and all... why don't you go on and shower I'll grab one after you're done."

"Thanks! Message Dolan to come get me if he needs help."

"Will do Fuzzy Wuzzy!" Firing off a text CC sets her cell aside to strip out of her waitress uniform. She slipped on an overly thin white nightshirt that had its collar cut away so that it dangled over one shoulder down to her bicep. Her tattoos were completely visible through the material. So were her very lively nipples, areola and all. Comfy shirts were always the best. Hearing the door next to her open up Caprice frowned at herself for making a scene with a girl she didn't even know.

"Hold up!" CC put a shoe in front of her door to prevent being locked out. Stepping out of her own hotel room she caught Britney just before she closed her own door. Brit paused and reopened her door fully. "Hey! I just wanted to apologize for my actions. Truth is, Bear over there's just... getting past a cheating spouse. He and I got stuck together by the town Sheriff for my safety. Clinton's a new Deputy but he hasn't started yet. I'm in hiding over a bad ex situation myself so he's kind of my bodyguard."

"I see." Brit eyed CC's shirt and its transparency with intrigue, "So you know the Sheriff. I just visited with him earlier. My crazy mother is locked up in jail."

Frozen in thought CC shook her head, "Oh, lordy! So, you're Shantel's daughter?"

"You know my mom?" That piqued her interest.

"Know of her really. Mostly about her Bonnie & Clyde act trying to bust out Esteban Amador."

"Oh! The Sheriff is really handsome."

"You think?" CC paused to calculate the girl's emotions. First Clinton was cute, now Dolan? "He's not bad I guess, if you like older men."

"I love older men. I wonder if he found his daughter yet?"

"Let's find out. I just texted Dolan for Bear. In case he needed help searching for her." Motioning her to follow her, Brit shrugged and followed behind that perfect ass back toward the hotel room. Shoe kicked out of the way they entered and shut the door behind them. Brit felt the heat immediately being that much closer to Clinton. Ice bucket still in hand she chose another cube to defeat the heat. Shower running, she knew where Bear was.

Plucking up her cell from a charger Caprice saw a text and opened it. "Says not yet. Getting worried sick with it being dark. His girl has a streaking problem. Her being drop dead cutesy does not help. She's going to get raped. Course from what I hear she's probably okay with that."

"Oh my gosh! She's that bad?"

"Around here that's normal. You should meet my friend Midnight and Nick Sanchez. Nick was the fella that dropped Clinton here at home. He bought a humongous property out in the country along the coastline called Harbinger Shoals. Bear in there has been cutting down trees all day which is why he looked so grungy." Shower stopping as they chatted CC flopped on her Queen bed and patted the mattress next to her. "So, here to take Shantel off of Dolan's hands?"

"I'm calling around in the morning for a psychiatric hospital." Seat accepted she curled one leg under her other on the mattress. "Ice cube?" Puckering CC popped one in her mouth to quench her thirst. "She doesn't even know I'm in town yet. With the Sheriff looking for his kid and my nerves the way they are we thought it would be best to wait until tomorrow before I pull my hair out. Maybe even hers." She giggled lightly. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot! We're friends now I hope."

"I'd like that. To be honest I never really had friends growing up outside of my girlfriend Kitty. Katherine was the daughter of the family that took me in most of my life. Same age but fought like cats and..." She points at a Pound Pup which rested guarding her nipple within the pajama top. "He likes fire hydrants." She laughed.

"Funny girl! I like that. What's your question?"

"Do you always look so radiant even at bedtime?"

"Awww! That's sweet of you. I'm so not ready for bed yet, just need to wind down some. I could really use a beer. Maybe I'll have Bear run and get me a 12 pack at the gas station across the way. I'm supposed to stay in and out of sight." Unlike others! The bathroom door opening out stepped Clinton Biles using a towel in his hair but wearing nothing. Unaware of Britney he spoke up, "All yours Caprice."

"Ready for that massage?" CC cued Brit to remain silent while he was clueless at the moment.

"Stiff as my muscles are I think I'd actually allow that. I'll just put some boxers on."

"Prefer you didn't." Britney took the risk.

"HOLY CRAP!" Clinton covered himself with his towel, his waist too lengthy to tie it up. "You trying to scare the life out of me?" He ducked halfway back into the bathroom.

"Will you just relax Bear? Dolan told me to tell you to stay close to me with Oliver being a douche today. He's got his daddy and the force looking." She patted Britney on the knee. "He's shy. Aren't you Bear?"

"I don't even know this woman."

"You do now." Brit hopped up and went toward him to shake his hand. "I'm Britney Saunders. My mom is Shantel Bigelow."

"Wonderful! So much for my happy ending." He chuckled, "No offense but your momma is out of her mind. Please tell me it doesn't run in the family."

"Not on my dad's side. Matt is pretty levelheaded he just had a drinking problem back in the day. I like to think I'm sane, but again I did swipe Mom's winning lottery ticket just to get away from her."

"Say what?" CC winced with an expression of, "Riiiiiiight!"

"No lie! I hated my mother for what she put me through growing up. Trust me it helped buy me therapy. I'm good to go now. So are these." She reaches beneath her pajama top and drops the pants portion to the floor revealing some really nice silky legs if not a bit thick. "There! If I'm not shy you shouldn't be. I'm not trying to get you in bed or anything, just showing you I'm fine with how both of you are dressed, and not dressed."

"Get out here Bear, stop blocking the cave entrance. Some of us need to cop a squat. Tinkle no sprinkle!" Southern Belle from Hell!

"I better go back to my room. I really don't know why I did that." Brit grows going shy for a moment, "It's just nice to have people to relate with."

"Any good at massages Crazy Baby?" CC giggled.

"Actually, I did minor in physical therapy. My major was Criminal Justice. Oh!" She faces Clinton still hugging his towel. "I hear you're the new Deputy. That's funny because the Sheriff asked me if I'd be interested in being a dispatcher, if I decided to stick around Caretaker. I'm actually considering that. As much as I adore my dad the connection is wearing off. I need to have my own life."

"You should take Dolan up on that. This town needs all the help it can get."

"Let me deal with my mom first. I'll talk to the Sheriff more about it when he's not so stressed."

"Can I get dressed now?" His clothing was out by his own bed.

"Yep! Go buy me and my new buddy here a 12 pack of Bud. Buds for buds, am I right? We can get drunk and tag team Bear there." She laughed hopping up and jabbing Clinton in the ribs. Dropping his towel Brit took it upon herself to kick it out into the room and prepared to tickle the giant. That was until she saw his monstrous erection.

"Whoaaaaa! You really are a bear. That thing is enormous."

"I know right." CC pushes Clinton out of the bathroom with forced effort. "Go find another cave to hibernate in." Forced out CC slams the bathroom door and locks it. Once the shower ignites again, he felt pretty helpless. Giving up on hiding he just went about finding clean clothes. He really had none. Smelling his shirt, he growled.

"I need to do laundry. I only have a couple sets of clothing."

"CC said you had marital problems. I'm sorry to hear that. Can I make this... fiasco up to you? Take you clothes shopping in the morning after I deal with my mom?"

"I'll be out at Harbinger Shoals cutting down trees." Her eyes lower to his forearm sized cock. Her forearm at least, hardly his. "Trying to... cut this one down too. Has a mind of its own."

"Listen..." She goes sheepish in expression, "I'm not after anything. It's just been fun to laugh again. I rarely get to be me. Besides... if I do take that dispatcher job we might be working together. Can we at least look at this as being comrades?"

"You don't have to spend money on me. I'll be fine. Thanks for the offer though."

"I insist! Let me dress you." She giggled. "I'll start by dressing myself." Bending to pick up her pajama bottoms Clinton got a nice shot up her shirt in back. No underwear he saw a very tight, very cute clean-shaven clam. Try as he might his nightmares ruined it. He saw Shantel Bigelow's elephant ass shaking at him. Now that dropped his big bear panting fast. Watching her wiggle into her pajama bottoms until snug he cleared his throat. "You okay Bear?"

"Y-yeah! Wanna walk to the gas station with me? Uhh? Caprice didn't leave me any cash."

"On me then." She blushed. Sad that he considered that thought until Mom intervened.

"She'll pay you back."

"Nope! Friends take care of one another. Let me go change clothes and grab my card."

"You don't have to..." His erection crept up right in front of her tilting skyward like a magnet lifting a pin. Eyes sparkling at his uprising she finished his thought.

"Change? You want me to wear my jammies?"

"Might as well be comfy. You are covered up."

"I will if you want me to. I might blush but I do have an experimental side. Case in point my britches on the floor until I just pulled them... up! You sure do get hard fast." Flirt!

Ice bucket handy he grabs a few cubes and holds them to his balls to get his dick to lower. She had to chuckle over his attempt. "Not helping, is it?"

"Nope! Here just put him in the bucket maybe that might do it." Tempted he grins and starts to put his pants back on after shaking them out of sawdust.

"Housekeeping can clean up the tree. They sell t-shirts over there at least."

"Good! Buy as many as you need. You can even pick one for me." She lifted her ice bucket and made her way to the door. "Finish getting dressed I'll meet you in five minutes after I drop off my bucket here." Agreed she stepped out as he turned to find a shirt. Stinky shirt on he at least shot himself with a spray can of Axe deodorant.

As soon as she shut him in Brit found company outside whom she nearly ran into. Apology accepted for cutting the woman off she scurried next door into her own room. The other woman paused then checked into her rented room opposite of CC and Clinton's. Her smile faded and a creased brow of concern replaced it. Melinda Biles had watched CC and Clinton come home almost at the same time and share a room. Now that she knew the room number and had requested the room next door to theirs, she was fine until seeing Pound Puppy strut out of their room. Who was this bitch now?

The night was going to get ugly.

********

Five hours prior...

"Hold on tight Little Squaw."

Doing 80 miles an hour down the highway on his Harley, Oliver Heavy Feather felt sweet young impressionable Alexis Roster clinging to him in fear yet exhilaration. She had never been on a motorcycle before today, let alone on the Rez. This newfound freedom of riding butt ass naked down a busy road along the coast was breathtaking. A cute muscular guy in his late 20's didn't hurt either. Alexis loved teasing and this ride was pure adrenalin. Ollie could hear her whooping it up and thanking him for giving her the time of her life. He merely sneered toward the traffic ahead. He was trying his best to reach the Rez without one of Sheriff Roster's deputies catching him with her. Going in on one of the backroads to the Rez Oliver turned down a dirt path and slowed up to maintain control.

In passing a burnt down-home Alexis peeled her grip from his chest a bit to bear witness to an older man standing naked outside of his car taking a piss. His property, his privileges, Esteban Amador was living the dream, he even stroked his dick at her not knowing who she was. "YOU GO GRAMPS!" she yelled out. Not even close to living that dream existing out of his car but at least he was free. A pump of her fist toward Este, Alexis wailed, "NO CLOTHES FOREVER!" Oliver chuckled. The paleface bitch was going to be easy to manipulate. If her father was going to steal his girl Caprice, he was going to steal his daughter Ali. All Out War!

"You are sooo awesome Oliver. I've never felt so free before today."

"It only begins Little Squaw."

"Alexis. Where are we going?"

"You wanted to visit the Rez, we are going there this is just the back way. It is closer to my home."

"So, I get to see your house?"

"Trailer, yes."

"Are you going to fuck me?" She laughed and ran her palms up over his shirtless chest and hugged her cheek to his back. "I love your muscles. I've never been with a bodybuilder before."

"Is that what you want?"

"Yesssssssss! I'm so horny I can't stand it. You could stop here and fuck me."

"At my home it will be more comfortable."

"Aw! I want to experience getting screwed outside."

"If you decide to hang around, I will grant your every desire."

"Really? Will you let me be your ole' lady?" She giggled. "I can ride everywhere with you nakie like right now."

"It is against the law."

"Don't ruin it for me Oliver. My dad is such an asshole."

"Is he now?" He did like hearing that.

"Can I stay the night with you?"

"Will your father not worry?"

"Who cares! I'm eighteen, if not barely." She laughed. "We talked about this in Caretaker. I need to be me. Help me be me, Oliver."

"I will do my best."

Passing over the border of the Rez, Oliver became grim, his eyes constantly darting about at people watching. Most feared him in this back corner of poverty. Still, the Rez Police were often hiding in wait. Today it seemed he got off lucky. Reaching the club SanTease he roared around toward the back parking lot then up a gravel path leading to a string of five mobile homes. Pulling up out front of one with a large wooden deck he shut his bike off.

"Is this where you live?"

"My brother and I."

"Is he as sexy as you?" She bubbled as he crawled away from her to stand up and stretch. As he did the front door opened and his brother Calvin stepped out in his boxers. Jaw dropping at his enormous stature Alexis squealed, "CLOSE BUT SEXY AS HECK!" He helped her off the bike then threw her over his shoulder. Yelping as his hand gripped her ass, he hauled her up on to the deck to face his brother.

"Who's this?" Calvin winced.

"Dinner!" He then pushed past Calvin to enter and toss Alexis on their couch. Winking at Alexis he told his brother, "This is Cat in Heat. That is her Santee name. She needs no other."

"Love it." She giggled. Now free of even her identity. "MEOW!" She playfully licked her palm. It made both brother's chuckle. "I saw the sign SanTease. That's where Mikaela works right?"

"You know Mikaela?" Calvin was taken back.

"We met in Cordoba. My dad and I were checking on her sister Crimson." Oliver reacted with a sneer for her to go quiet. She grew sheepish at his cautiously wiggling finger. "Friends of the Merrick family."

"Snakebites!" Calvin nodded knowing the story, being with Mikaela just before she had to run out of SanTease in a hurry. Good enough for him. "You would make bank working at the club. Mikaela recruiting you?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers