Midnight Ep. 031: NIGHTsHADe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really! But I'd love to dance in front of a bunch of really hot guys. Are they allowed to touch? I really want to be touched."

"Not many are as you say hot here, outside of us." Oliver laughed and tapped his brother's equally muscular shoulder. "I will introduce you to the hot ones."

"Yay! Where's your bedroom?"

"In a hurry?" Oliver winced at her eagerness, her fingers rubbing her clit right in front of the brothers. Nodding at them with giddy energy she went so far as prying her vulva wide and pointing at it.

"Beer first."

"Not old... yes!" Free meant breaking even that law. "I've never drank beer before."

"How old are you?" Calvin grew tense, her appearance maybe sixteen.

"Eighteen, I swear. I graduated last year in Caretaker. Barely, my grades sucked. I suck better though." She giggled using her free hand to make a tongue to cheek motion as if giving head. "Show me your dick Oliver." Ollie shot a glance at his brother then shrugged. Unzipping his jeans, he dropped they and his briefs to let loose a monster nine-inch beast that was not totally erect, but close enough. His girth alone made Alexis sit forward in her couch cushion. "OLLIE!!! I knew it was huge." She laughed. "Sit with me." So much for the beer.

Pulling his pants up enough to tug his boots off he just got naked and stood in a smug warriors pose, muscles rippling everywhere. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Let me be your girl." Her eager attitude made Calvin frown; she sounded way too young. Obviously, no I.D. on her all she had was the $20 bill her grandfather gave her for lunch clenched in her hand.

"I need to take a shower." Calvin excused himself, "Bouncing tonight."

"I like bouncing." She hopped up and reached out for Oliver dragging him willingly to the couch, his hip hugging the armrest to the right of her. Before he could walk away, she jumped back up and snatched up Calvin's hand. "Sit with us. Pleeeeease?" Her cuteness factor although worrisome was getting to Calvin. So much so his boxers were tenting up as he dropped in on her other side. "Show me!"

"Yes Brother... show her." Ollie smirked. Sighing Calvin lifted his ass from the cushion and tugged his boxers down over his erection. Flopping upward into an arch he was equally as huge as Oliver.

"Yesssssssssss! Can I touch them?" She was in all kinds of awe at their musculature and penis size, even their scrotums were colossal and bulbous.

"If you touch them, you stroke them." Ollie glared.

"I planned too anyway." She giggled flipping her tongue out at him then took possession of both behemoth cocks. "Sooo enormous." She whined and set out jerking them.

"Spit on them."

"What?"

"Lubrication." Ollie nodded, "Spit on them."

"Oh! Right! I knew that." Porn! Never once in her sex life had she spit on a cock. Of course, she had only had three thus far. Two more if she played her cards right. Scared, but an adrenalin junkie, she leaned over Oliver first and dribbled a puddle of saliva over his beefy crown. Just that fast she turned her attention to Calvin and did the same. Grossed a bit at her efforts she resumed jerking them.

"Faster! If you want to be my girl, you need to learn what I like."

"I will. Just show some patience. No on second thought don't show patience. Make me what you want me to be. I'm so in!" She beguiled him with batting lashes. "How am I doing Calvin?" He was impressed enough, puckering with a nod. "Let's see who I make cum first." Settling in she invested time and energy on the brothers for around eight minutes before Calvin nutted, his launch firing six inches in the air over his pubes and her wrist. "That was awesome. Cum inside me like that."

"She is a wild one." Calvin told Ollie.

"Agreed brother." Ollie opted to stop Alexis mid stroke and stood up dragging her along with him. "Join us if you want brother." Leading her to his bedroom Oliver tossed her into his unmade bed and crawled in next to her. Like a firecracker she was all over his chest and abs, moving in to straddle over his beast.

"Hope you're ready!" She beamed and encouraged his thick cock up inside her extremely tight cunt. It barely fit but she was not missing her chance at something this worthy. Whimpering as she forced him balls deep then shared her expression of "I can't believe I took it all." Alexis Roster rode him like a champ.

Calvin standing at the bedroom door watching her ass bob up and down on Ollie silently whistled. She reminded him of Mikaela Merrick, only more petite. His brother's lap so wide her butt pucker was winking at Calvin. Again, reminded of Mikaela he just couldn't resist. Finding lube on Ollie's bedside stand he rolled a fresh coat on his dick then moved in behind Alexis. Peering over her shoulder she dropped her jaw.

"I've never..." She was now. He pressed her forward over Ollie who then wrapped his arms around her upper body pinning her to him. Squeaking in a panic she felt Calvin's penis penetrate her ass and struggle to enter. Crying a bit, she endured his overpowering and survived her very first DP. By the time both brothers nutted into her she was begging for more. No fear, that emotion was long gone. Only a revival of, "More! More! More!" Calvin running out of time leaned in over her and told Ollie his thoughts.

"She's a keeper Little Brother. Better than CC." A tug to her hair Calvin drew her head back and kissed her on the lips. She loved his mouth, goatee tickled though. Once he pulled away and thrust her back at Ollie, she hovered over the younger of the two brothers.

"Who's CC?" Alexis asked, having never officially met Caprice let alone know her nickname.

"Nothing but trouble. She is the past, you are the future."

"Really?" She grew giddy, "You like me that much?"

"To be my ole' lady you have to be initiated."

"Do you... really want me?" She was hopeful, her innocence craving acceptance. Her exuberance pushed away any other thoughts on boys, even Oswald Sage. This was a real man.

"I will think about it." He winced then rolled her over forcefully and destroyed her missionary style. Used! But Ollie did like fucking Little Squaw. Cat In Heat! Still, his heart was with Caprice. He didn't give a rat's ass what Sheriff Dolan Roster thought.

He would!

********

"So this is the Rez. Where's the Rez't of it?"

"Whatever!" Mikaela Merrick frowned at the driver of the huge yellow Hummer, Dr. Airika Ferrec, alias Dr. Freak. "We may not be the big city, but we still have pretty much everything we need to be self-sustained out here. Markets, places for music festivals, casinos..."

"Hospital?"

"Well, no. Not that. Local medicine man though, Phineas Owl Watching Prey."

"Right! That sounds like a doctor I'd want to frequent. Creepy!"

"He is." She giggled. "Once he put a thermometer up my ass to check my temp. Wrong hole! Of course, he is near sighted."

"If you were a child, I'd think badly of that."

"This was two years ago. I'm 25 now. Old fart likes us young girls. Who knows you might see him at the club he frequents the place hoping I take the stage. My dad forbids me to do that again though. He wants me to be a proper young lady. As if!"

"Well, you're with me tonight so you do what you want, and I'll take the punishment for you."

"How could you do that? Dad's not going to hit you." Unless of course Nodin sent Calvin Heavy Feather to do the... jealousy made Mikki cringe. She was rather smitten by Calvin after the other night. Strange, before then she only saw him as her bouncer. Hot bouncer sure but not her type traditionally liking men with money. Interesting... Nick Sanchez had money. Lots of it. Kami, huh? Whatever that meant! "SanTease is up ahead. You're really going to pole dance?"

"Unless you think I don't have what it takes." She put on her reading glasses from her console to look all nerdy like. "How is my Librarian look? Think the clientele might check out my good books? I have a whole section of Playboy and Hustler." Her so cool demeanor made Mikaela laugh. While Airika was 35, she sure rocked that vibe of 25 like Mikki herself.

"They'll share their crib notes with you if they get the chance to take you home."

"Meaning big money? I don't need money I'm set for life. My parents were filthy rich. Daddy... loved me." She winked. "I do have... side income but that's my secret."

"Trying to make my dad love you?"

"Nodin is charming. I realize you know him better than I but I would date him. Even he has a softening point Mik."

"My mom used to call me Mik." Pronounced Mick! She missed her mother, Anastasia. It had been eight years now since she died in a car accident. It was right before Mikaela's high school graduation. What a way to celebrate. The only good thing was Daddy bought her a brand-new car. Still driving it, low mileage! "She was run off the road by a drunk driver and hit a tree doing 85 miles per hour. Closed casket!"

"That's horrible." Freak removes her reading glasses and pouts. "I'm sorry if I brought up bad memories, it wasn't my intent."

"Oh, I know! We rarely speak of mom these days. She and dad were having problems back then, but he did love her. Dad sank himself into business dealings after that and money has been everything since. He owns half the businesses on the Rez. Everyone looks up to him as their savior. Without daddy the economy down here would be far worse than it is. Oil investments also helped; he has dabbled in the white man's world. Which..." She eyes Airika fearing her next statement, "...surprises me that he is into you."

"My being the palest of palefaces?"

"Yeah! He's always preaching about keeping things traditional amongst our tribe. I mean sure there's hundreds of mixed relationships, but he wants Crimson and I to stick with Santee. Honestly, Crimson going with dad to The Shoals was probably him gauging if this Sanchez guy could be seduced. If I weren't being punished, I'd say he would have used me instead. I might have been the one in the hospital bed right now."

"Well, I believe your father has met his match concerning Mister Kami."

"What's with this Kami thing?"

"It's the Japanese translation for God."

"God? Is he a minister? He does wear black."

"I'm pretty certain he lays hands on quite a few people." She giggles, "I know kneeling before him is quite fun."

"Yet you sit there saying you like my dad."

"I'm single Mikaela. I do what I want, who I want. Myself? I like taunting Kami. He doesn't know what to make of me other than that I'm a super freak."

"So, you just want to fuck my dad and make him crazy? Throw him away as if he were yesterday's trash?"

"Not with so much emotion but... it's going to take a very strict, very openminded Alpha to tie this freak up. My last relationship was sadomasochist. Cherokee Rez upstate, we worked together at their hospital."

"So why did you end it?"

"I always wanted more than he could provide." She winked.

"More?"

"Penis dear. Momma loves lots and lots of penis." Airika pulls into the SanTease parking lot amongst dozens of cars and motorcycles.

"Wow! I think I want to grow up to be you."

"Shall we dance?"

"Make it rain mommy!"

SanTease off! Panties too!

Wait! Neither were wearing any.

********

The gas station across from the Dive Inn Hotel... a large all you could need one stop shop. It was called Surve You, as a compliment toward its neighbor the hotel chain. The owners were family after all, Hindu migrants with the surname of Surve. Made perfect sense to them considering they served their customers.

With a ping at the front door proving a source of entry knowledge, Clinton Biles and pajama clad Britney Saunders stepped inside to shop. Had they known they were being observed from the moment they hooked back up at their hotel room they might not have made it here, least of all as good company. Fortunately for them a certain brunette neighbor had different thoughts. Let them do their thing. She while jealous, had nothing to say after her ordeal a few days past. The lioness would pounce when ready.

"Howdy Lakshmi." Clinton waved at the Hindi beauty behind the counter of bulletproof glass. Her family spared no expense for security, cameras everywhere. The 20 something former resident of Lucknow, India smiled vibrantly at the giant. In the last two days living at the hotel, he had gotten to know she and her family a bit. He needed smiling faces, and they were overly friendly. Seeing Britney with Clinton, Lakshmi pouted when their back was turned. Unlike many in her country she was not promised to another. Lakshmi wanted to choose her own mate. Eyes were on Clinton even if he wasn't aware yet.

"She likeshme." He mumbled at Brit with a chuckle. Cute play on the girl's name.

"I think I do too." Brit spoke to her inner mischief. "I'll get the beer you look at t-shirts." He smirked at her admission, still uneasy but relaxing to the interest.

"Place as small as this they might not even have any in 3X." He nodded and went to the back side corner of the store where a wide spindle of shirts sponsoring the state of South Carolina and a host of humorous quips were hiding. "Nice! More than I expected." Sifting from shirt to shirt, Britney grabbed the 12 pack of Bud bottles and took them to the front counter rather than hold it. Smiling at Lakshmi she asked if it were alright to sit it there while they shopped further. A bag of Doritos beside the counter was sat on top of the beer as munchies. She hadn't had dinner yet.

"Any luck?" Brit closed in behind the enormous overly hairy Clinton smiling at his demeanor opening up more. His shy awkwardness always did cloud his judgment until he got to know someone. Work in progress but now that they were dressed, he was in better spirits.

"A few prospects. I'm not into the Visit South Carolina crap." He laughed. "Life's a Beach maybe." He showed her the black tee in 3X. "Married one too I guess." He paused a moment then apologized. "Sorry! Still a sore subject."

"She must have been a beach, huh?"

"Not really! Mindy was always very supportive, loving really. To be honest I don't know why she slept with our neighbor Grant. All I know is I caught her, and things went all fuzzy."

"Fuzzy as in these big ole' paws reaching out to choke the life out of the guy?" She caressed his hairy forearm, his eyes lowering to see it visually.

"Punched Mindy. Aimed for him but he ducked out of the way. She lost it and called 9-1-1. Wasn't aiming for her but I guess she might have deserved it too. Thing is she chose Grant over me, weaselly bastard."

"Her loss Bear Bear." She pouted with sparkling eyes. Recalling his arm rather than let her tender sadness get to him, he went back to searching for shirts.

"How about this one for you?" He lifts a white tee with the saying "In the Doghouse."

"Oh no! I'll buy that for my mom." She laughed. "The Sheriff said she wouldn't wear clothes in her cell. She can't go to any hospital in only a matted fur coat."

"I know that all too well. I had to share a cell overnight with Shantel. Trust me that isn't no picnic." Thoughts of his infancy being left on an orphanage doorstep in a picnic basket stung his thoughts. He had seen an old polaroid picture of himself in the Yogi bassinet. Funny, even a bear back then.

"What's that purple tee say? My favorite color is purple." She halts his sorting process, again touching his hand. "Get a Grip." She reads the quote with a stereotypical leather clad, bandana wearing biker on a motorcycle holding handlebars over a cartoon chopper. Behind him sat a hot pink bikini clad, busty blond bimbo with her legs out to the side as if holding on for dear life. Shades of Alexis Roster and Oliver Heavy Feather in subliminal message? "I bet you would look awesome on a motorcycle."

"Oh yeah? Always wanted one but money was too tight for Mindy and I. She went to school so lots of tuition and stuff."

"Can I buy you a bike?" She winked. "Take me riding if I do?"

"That's nice of you but we just met. I can't let you go that far. Shirts are a must though."

"Then at least let me buy that bike shirt as an inspiration."

"You wear it."

"I will." She plucked it from the rack and whipped her tongue out at him. Three shirts chosen the newly acquainted friends checked out at the cashier. More chips and two corn dogs added by Clinton as dinner.

"Thanks Lakshmi. Love the smile." He winked at the girl. "Surve Us with a smile, right?"

"I would love to serve you Mister Clint." She giggled. Oh, how she meant it! With Britney picking up jealous vibes she paid by debit card and let Clinton carry everything. Waving at Lakshmi as if saying Mine! they left the convenient store. The second the door closed Lakshmi growled under her breath.

"I will run over the dog."

Too late! Momma beat you to that years ago.

So, stuff it!

********

The extravagant beach house borrowed by Nick Sanchez... fifty minutes after dropping off Clinton at the hotel. Dusk!

Having made a quick stop at the grocery store Nick had a bag of items for dinner and gifts for his beautiful slave Midnight Amador. Tired, dirty, and just wanting to relax he left her outside on the beach awhile longer. Unloading the bag from the hatchback he plucked up the cooler brought back by Biles after lunch and one thing more. Bolt cutters old and rusty, found in the barn near the '63 Jeep he wanted restored.

With Midnight having swallowed her collars lock key today, he had no choice but to cut her loose with the tool. That could wait awhile longer. Not favoring more spaghetti leftovers Nick entered his kitchen and unpacked his bag. Within it were thawing pork chops and microwavable baked potatoes. Over the course of the next 40 minutes, he baked his chops in the oven and nuked Idaho. A salad made for Midnight with Ranch dressing; Nick stepped into his bedroom for the vial of his high-powered aphrodisiac X-AP347. Returning to the kitchen bar where the salad was placed in Midnight's new dinner dish, a large dogfood bowl with a nametag on the side in gold tint. Perfect he thought. Finding a sharpie in a kitchen drawer he wrote Dorei. Japanese translation... slave! Life was full of wisdom.

"Midnight is my slave. Now that everything she possessed is gone, she has nothing more to offer me than her holes." Grim but insightful in his needs of her. Sure, he liked the girl, but she was simply the shade over Dawn Bearpaw's light. His golden goose! Pleasure and a trophy nothing more. Dawn however he wished to treat differently. As if something more... not a relationship really... simply to satisfy what little intimacy he was missing. However, he also knew he couldn't let Bearpaw think she had it all crystal ball. No future seen in his eyes other than to be used as his plaything. He still needed to sort out his desires for Lillian. With Lillian Dawn working in Charleston again here soon he would have time to figure it all out. For now... texting her on the Rez he typed... "My bed at Midnight. Door will be open. Leave your clothing at home. NO GOGO BOOTS!!! THE NEW NECKLACE ONLY!" He would give her that much.

A few moments later he received her reply. "No TO Me?" with an LOL. His wisdom was wearing off on her that her former master Tom Sylver was ever present.

"TO Me!" He snapped back.

"Yes Kami." Nuff said!

Setting his table for dinner Nick lit up a brand-new candle for ambiance. Serving his meal but covering it with another dish to maintain heat he went back for Midnight's food dish and added the two droplets of X-AP347, mixing it with the Ranch dressing. Pausing before he capped the vial, he decided to add three more drops. He decided it was time to see how Midnight embraced the extra helping, dish slid beneath the dining table and ready.

Bolt cutters by the back door he plucked them up, turned on the outdoor lights and made his exit. He found Midnight asleep in the sand hugging Ollie the skull, her dildo clenched inside her by her legs compressing it to stay where it was meant to be. Nick found her simply entrancing. Even in darkness her body offered a soulful glow to it. Maybe there was more light in her than he cared to admit. Darkness needed, yet, he had to shake it off. Emotions were not necessary. Planting his boot on her head she woke up with a start. Unmoving at first knowing it was her Kami she lay there lips pressed to prevent devouring sand, patience was instilled. Ollie the skull hugged tighter; her free hand moved to her embedded toy to prove to him she was dedicated. She did her best to fuck herself as he bent forward flexing his muscles. Bolt cutter severing the lock, the chain fell to her chest.