Midnight Ep. 032: BRAVO

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching the hotel room, he dug for his card key to unlock the door. Oblivious to the room to their left as its door crept open enough to peer out a certain Mindy Biles winced at the fact Britney was now in only a short t-shirt. Even Clinton had changed shirts since leaving their room. What was going on here? Mindy was fighting hard not to reveal herself yet. Confused by her earlier arrival at the Cop Shop to bail Clinton out and hearing from the dispatch granny Gertrude Smith that he had been released blew her mind. How did he manage that?

Uncertain what was going on she decided to stick around town rather than drive back home. Having known her new friend CC was staying at the Dive Inn she took her recommendation and asked the front desk where Caprice was staying. Singh Surve the family member running the desk had no idea that she was sharing a room with Clinton Biles. For that matter he really didn't know Clinton by name. The room was rented by the Caretaker PD. Prepared to give up she witnessed both CC and Clinton being dropped off and snooped to find their room number. Easy enough after that Mindy requested the room next door. The bail money she brought to rescue her husband used to stay the night flowed freely.

As her hubby entered the room followed by Britney and closed shop Mindy pouted. This was her fault that pushed Clinton into another woman's arms. At least it wasn't Caprice he was sleeping with. That might have stung a tad more. How could she have missed Clinton looking elsewhere, even if she was as well. Now that Mindy had her head on straight, she risked losing her marriage. That was not an option.

"Dammit Clinton!" Black nightie it was!

This meant war!

********

"About time you two... jailbirds? Almost said lovebirds." CC laughed as she dried her hair at the mirror of the main room. Britney pinched CC's ass without concern she might retaliate.

"I'm so glad I met you two. This trip was depressing up until now."

"New wardrobe? Aren't you missing pants?" Caprice used her toes to lift Brit's shirt in back to see her bare bottom.

"Just getting comfy. The jammies were nipping at my heels." She giggled.

"She just wanted me to see her naked. Fair trade I reckon."

"I ordered pizza for dinner." Caprice felt generous. "I'll step outside in a few if you two want to get it on."

"Hold on now I never said anything about anyone getting on." He laughed.

"I can't give you a good massage unless I'm sitting on you."

"She has a point..." Caprice winks then points at Clinton's tented jeans, "...and so do you Bear." He merely frowned switching to a bright smile two seconds later. "Might as well live a lil' Bear. Mindy's an afterthought, right? Purge yourself Smokey." Sighing she shut her blow dryer off and eyed her cigarettes. "Speaking of Smokey. I'm going to head outside and get my Nick. Not Sanchez, but that wouldn't be all bad either."

"Sanchez?" Brit winced.

"Master!" CC laughed. "Dang it, now I'm horny. Dolan's too busy dealing with his daughter too. Maybe I'll call him again and check in to kill the lust."

"We could go to my room for the massage." Brit shrugged feeling as if CC might want time alone.

"We're used to seeing one another." Clint smirked. In a strange change of persona Clinton actually wanted to be in the same room as potentially two naked hotties. Something he never really pictured while with Mindy. Maybe that's why she cheated; she might have wanted more but the communication just wasn't there. Too late now! So, he thought.

"I'm good if you don't get freaked out by me using my toy later. Beer and pizza here already. Well pizza should be here soon. I'll call Dolan and wait for the delivery guy. This baggy shirt of mine will be his tip."

"You are so hilarious." Brit giggled. "I'll be fine whatever you both do in front of me."

"In that case..." Clinton whips his shirt back off and casts it aside. Dropping his jeans then sitting on the bed to remove his boots he was undressed and ready for his massage in under two minutes. Throwing himself on the bed face down he huffed. "GET A GRIP!" His bark lured Brit to show CC her shirts quote of the same words.

"Rooms yours until I get back with dinner." Beer, smokes, and cell in hand CC started to step outside. Rethinking that she didn't have a room card she kicked her tennis shoe back over to block the door. "Fresh air anyone?" As a last second laugh she shut the lights out on them leaving them in pitch blackness. It didn't matter to either of them, Clinton didn't even care. Once CC left Britney drooled over her hairy giant. Gnashing her teeth with inspiration she crawled in over Clinton and sat her bare ass on the Bear's cheek to cheek. She bit her lip at her luck as she leaned forward to massage his shoulders.

"I SAID GET A GRIP! Don't tickle me." He laughed.

"Tickle you? Your hairy ass is tickling mine." She leaned forward brushing her 38C's over his back to razz him. That was nice! As good as Mindy's chest any day. Sinking her grip in, she managed to bring the Bear to a relaxation point. Getting warm she took the risk and pulled her shirt up over her head and off. Her nipples shredded his back as she put her massage into full swing. Clinton closed his eyes and simply grew lost in her technique. Definitely relaxing even if his dick was so hard that laying on it hurt.

Lost in one another the couple didn't hear, let alone witness a sneaky Melinda "Mindy" Biles slip in under the cover of darkness. So silent that the shoe in the doorway buffered the doors closure. Thankfully no squeak in the hinges, the Dive Inn was well maintained. Biting her nail Mindy moved behind them as a certainty against them seeing activity. Hearing Clinton sigh then snarl, Mindy knew he was making his move. Rolling Brit off of his back and to his side the bed grew noisy. Hearing Britney exhale, "OH FUCK!" She found his monster cock ripping her cunt wide to seek out the bear cave. Let the ball slapping begin. "YESSSSS! FUCK ME BEAR."

Mindy grew agitated but kept quiet. The more he huffed, and Brit moaned Mindy stood frozen in time and touched herself, her black nightie lifted to agitate her clit. This was either going to create problems or satisfy everyone involved. For now... Bear and Brit were feeling mighty feisty.

Outside near the curb to the parking lot. "Hey Dolan? Any news on Alexis yet?" CC walked the sidewalk out to the parking lot, puffing her cigarette and holding her beer in the same hand. Multitasking was always her strong point being a waitress.

"Not yet! She's never disappeared on me before. I hope to God no psycho grabbed her and I find her body along the road somewhere."

"Don't think like that Baby. We'll find her. If you want, I'll get dressed and help search."

"No. Stay put with Biles. I have every PD in a fifty-mile radius searching for her. If she had friends, I'd be beating down a door by now. If she doesn't come home tonight, I'll check with the shops in town to see if anyone spotted her whereabouts or if she was with anybody. Uptown closed up before we got to anyone."

"You get with the Rez police too?"

"She's never set foot on the Rez before."

"Doesn't mean it's impossible. Didn't you say she liked Mordecai Sage's boy Oswald?"

"Yeah, but she has no way of contacting the boy. I took her cell away from her. I did see Oliver Heavy Feather drive by going uptown but he doesn't even know Alexis."

"He probably just went to that outdoor burger joint he loves their food. White man's food even. Sad ass Santee!" She laughed. "Sorry! Bad timing. I'll call Naomi to come pick me up for work tomorrow. Oh! Get this... Bigelow's daughter Britney is in the room next to ours. Well, she's in our room right now. She and Clinton hit it off like rabbits on Easter Sunday. Pretty sure they're missionary by now."

"No shit? Good for them, I guess. Might get his mind off of his wife. I haven't even had time to pull together his restraining order."

"He's keeping busy so he might not even be tempted to go near her. Y'know I was really sure the woman that helped me at the diner was Shantel's daughter. Wonder who Melinda was?"

"Melinda? CC... you do know Melinda is the long version of Mindy, right?"

"OH CRAP! How could I not put that together? She even told me her and her husband were having problems. She just never mentioned her last name or his first name Clinton. If she had said Mindy, I'd have known instantly. Fuck I'm stupid. I even told her where to get a hotel room overnight. Sad, I know but... I kind of liked her. Defending me against Ollie and all. This sucks Dolan."

"Let me know if there's any confrontation." Obviously, his dispatcher Gertrude had forgotten Mindy had stopped by the station to learn Clinton was released. 85 years old with poor hearing she really did need to retire.

"Sure will. I better go warn Clinton she might be close by."

"I'll get with the Rez about Alexis. Can't hurt, I guess. Get some rest."

"I'd say you too, but I know you won't. Miss you Baby."

"Miss you too."

Call severed she lowered her phone just as headlights approached. A large magnetic sign saying Bravo's Pizza on the roof her clue.

"Pizzas here!"

********

For the last thirty minutes Dr. Airika Ferrec had nurtured her Jack and Coke while watching other girls dance on stage. Sadly, the male clientele was more enthused by the topless paleface ginger with perfect porn star tits. Even worse for the girls, Dr. Freak was intentionally spilling her drink on her breasts and allowing worthy men to lick her tits when she refused any napkin. Calvin Heavy Feather staying close to Airika for her own safety she not associated with the Rez was the smart thing to do. They didn't need a rape charge caught on camera. Of course, Airika was instigating things. Dancing with numerous patrons in her tight white jeans, hands often over her head holding her drink and taunting people, the redhead was mesmerizing.

Complaints only from the other dancers taking it to the manager Mikaela Merrick were met with deaf ears. Mikki adored the crazy doctor. Changing clothes in her office after a lengthy bitch session with a one Sonya Petting Fox the primo dancer on duty she had to isolate. Cameras on the wall monitoring the inside of the club and the lot outside she removed her day-old dress and freshened up with wet wipes and a swath of deodorant. Whores bath at best. Always keeping extra clothing in lude amounts, meaning hot pants and bikini tops she slipped on a yellow bikini top and narrow black lace hotpants. Perfume shots all over her luscious body and stiletto heels the manager was about to make her reappearance.

Fresh drink needed Airika danced her way to the bar a huge bartender with a short Mohawk haircut and gauged earrings shot through his lobes winced. Her third drink in less than an hour he knew the paleface had to be feeling good, his idea of Jack and Coke meaning more Jack less cola.

"Hello Stranger. Thong time no see." Airika flirted hugging up on the bar her feet off the ground so that her breasts were even more bulging than in her natural stance. Melons on the bar basically. "No thong... ever. EVER!" She mouthed the silent but ever so sonic message. Johnny Sideburns nodded and leaned on the bar with massive arms folded under his chin stared into her sparkling eyes.

"Another Jack?"

"Oh God yes! You are so gorgeous. Make it a triple." She pointed at one of her breasts then the other, then creased her finger right up the middle as if titty fucking herself. "Jack... ever hard this time." She lifts closer as if peering over the bar at his crotch, but with him up close she simply licks his nose. He had to laugh and stand upright. Now she had a better look down at his lap. Taking her empty glass, she reaches down and toasts his concealed erection. "Make this drink a stiffy."

Chuckling he unzipped his pants and whipped out a hefty seven inch and beat off over her glass. Three short minutes of waiting customers Johnny nutted into her glass coating the ice cubes in white. A drink wand from the soft drink dispenser lowered he tops off her glass.

"Perfect!" She moves back to her side of the bar and stands facing him and lets out an amazing war cry she had learned in her days on the Cherokee Rez. Glass in the air until done she brings her cum delivered mixed drink to her lips and guzzles it. Slapping the glass on the bar she heard the surrounding tribe repeating her war cry. "ANOTHER JOHNNY NUT IN GLASS!" She licked her tongue at Sideburns new nickname. Funny considering, he had no facial hair. Many others offered to refill that tumbler. Making it a triple she quickly had a line of glasses on the bar bearing white, all waiting to be coked up. Fast moves Fellas!

Calvin seeing the drama shook his head but simply stood watch, Mikaela ordering him not to interfere. She was his boss until her father took over. Mister Merrick not being here he had no choice. Airika drinking two more just that fast her cum quotient was becoming tangy. Turning her back to the bar, elbows on the edge at first, she eyed Calvin who stood tall, arms crossed and warrior like. Prime target if she ever saw one. He knew the alcohol was hitting home by now.

Razzing him she used one hand to unbutton her tight white pants and lower the zipper, fire red pubes burning a hole through her flesh. Leaving it at that she flipped him off and walked back out into the crowd. She needed to dance. Stevie Ray Vaughn's song Pride and Joy strumming in a shoulder shifting, tit shaking assault on the audience found Mikaela Merrick circulating to join up with Airika. A sweet innocent meditative union at first Airika removed Mikki's bikini top and tossed it out over the crowd. Tits battling tits Mikki busted up laughing. Song ending all too quickly moved into a second Stevie Ray Vaughn tune, this one an instrumental called Little Wing. Intimate at that the men around them gave the ladies room as they gyrated up close, hands holding the others as Airika took a steamy lead. Mikki was totally enamored by this woman. So were the patrons. The strippers on stage simply danced for their own amusement all eyes on the redhead keeping their money in check at the moment. So not happy but with nothing to say.

Airika caught Mikki off guard nuzzling her neck and sucking on her ear lobes, tits slipping side to side smothering one another with a tender duel of rigid nipples. Mikki was soaked. Hands parting Airika took her freedom to Mikki's body in soft sweet caresses that gifted the girl with a rash of goosebumps. Fingers rolling down her hips at the wailing guitars slid under her black hot pants. A slow progression downward into a kneel Airika kissed the girl all the way to her thin raven pubes, the hot pants now at her ankles. Song waning Airika kissed Mikaela right on her patch. Furthering Stevie songs Texas Flood ruled the moment. Good call because Mikaela's pussy was trickling hard. Tongue in use now Airika made one long swath from Mikki's pubes up through her cleavage and ending at her tilted up chin. Lips greedy Airika frenched her girl. The crowd was loving it.

Stevie songs bleeding one after another in their intimacy streaming into the instrumental Lenny, Mikki took over now. Kissing downward over Freak's neckline into her bulging breasts, nipples kissed then escaping. Fingernails trailing Ferrec's ribcage slipped within her tight white slacks and drug them down over her perfect heart shaped ass. Milky in texture but fucking amazing in its firmness. Lips finding flames Mikki smothered herself in the burning bush, tongue tempting clitoris. Slacks removed over bare feet Mikki did as Airika had and flung them away. Both nude as Mikki slipped her heels off, she kissed her way back upward until once again lips melded together. The DJ sure knew what he was doing in keeping with the Stevie collection. Each new song was steamier than the next.

Airika shivering broke their kiss and stole Mikki's hand. Leading her into a trail of tears moment up a short staircase and on to a stage occupied by two strippers the girls simply skulked away. Taking Mikaela to the floor the kisses and caresses went mobile. A dream fantasy in dramatically alluring moves Airika ate out Mikki on stage. Lost in her emotions Mikki arched her back at the tongue inside her vulva alongside an index fingers probe. Silence but for music the whole reservation watched. This included a hesitantly worried Calvin Heavy Feather. He knew Mikki's father Nodin did not want her to engage in his club. What was Mikki thinking in doing this? Not what she obviously should be. Tempted to make a call to Nodin, Calvin opted to wait.

Making Mikaela cum on stage, Airika licked up her milky white pie and shared her tongue with the audience. Prowling like a tigress Airika moved around her prey and leaned over Mikki's face. Drooling the girls jizz into her gaping mouth the men in the building pumped their silent fists. Best show ever!

Mikki swallowing herself watched Airika crawl over her and immediately knew where this was leading. 69 on stage both women romantically devoured one another, Airika taking it upon herself to curl her arms under Mikki's legs and draw them up along her cheeks as she ate. Fingertips moving in sank into Mikki's anus and vividly fucked her ass. The sensations sent visions of Calvin fucking her raw two days back. Instant orgasm!

Following Dr. Freak's lead Mikaela dabbled in the good Doctor's own asshole. Orgasm met orgasm. Geysers flowing across their features in joyous independence. Mikki felt in control of her own life again. Fuck you, Dad!

Calvin made the call.

********

The Dive Inn... it was about to get ugly.

In the darkness of Room 36 Mindy Anne Biles fingered her dripping cunt as she listened to her unaware husband Clinton grunting and turbulently shaking the bed, headboard banging the wall toward Britney Saunders room. Luckily, she didn't care considering she was the cause of it. Well, the recipient anyway. Clinton Biles was shredding the young woman's earlier innocence. Joyous moans, succulent cries of one orgasm after the next Britney was falling in love. Too bad he was a married man. Too bad his wife was ready to pounce. Enough was enough!

Mindy couldn't take it anymore. Crawling up in bed behind Clinton she hugged along his back, her breasts exposed as her nightie strings were drawn down over her arms. Nipples taunting his back she kissed his neck.

"What the hell CC?" Clinton presumed his roomie had returned. Shrugging at the intrusion he caved to Britney's begging that he keeps going. Bear snarling, he dropped over the girl and laid it on thick. Wails of pure ecstasy rattled the windows. Mindy on his hairy back kissed all the way down his spine and relocated to his ass cheeks. Tongue trying it's best to search for his asshole in the turbulence Mindy settled on going lower. Digging in under Clinton's wagging scrotum Mindy found Britney's butt pucker and sank her tongue within. The new sensation made Britney howl like a winded puppy fearing the dark alone.

Hearing the door kick open and an elbow flipping the light switch Caprice Comstock nearly dropped the pizza and her beer. Jaw came first! "OH FUCK! MELINDA?"

Clinton cumming hard inside Britney felt teeth clenching over his nut sack as if encouraging he fill her even more. Only his wife had ever done that. Lifting up over a quaking Britney Saunders he heard that word Melinda. Eyes under his armpit he saw his wife looking up at him then winking.

"MINDY?"

CC just had to laugh.

"I'll just be over here on my bed eating pepperoni."

A toast of her beer she let it all play out.

********

"Oliver? Ollie? Oxen free?"

Alexis Roster found her new lover asleep with his arm draped over her petite little body. Having been fucked for two hours straight she needed to pee and stretch. Easing out from under him she found the bathroom and tinkled. Not wanting to go back to bed she heard loud music in the distance and danced in step. Who knew Stevie Ray Vaughn could attract such a young fan so many years after his passing. She loved the songs.