Midnight Ep. 032: BRAVO

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fresh air needed she stepped outside on to his deck and shut the door. Dogs barking spooked her a bit from the other trailers in the small park. Seeing the cherry of a cigarette on another porch she left the deck and untied her hot pink bikini from Oliver's Harley. Putting it on against the chill of night helped very little. No shoes on her feet the gravel hurt her tender soles, but she just couldn't go back inside just yet. Knowing Calvin Heavy Feather worked at the club SanTease and that Mikaela Merrick ran the place her excitement led her toward the neon sign of an Indian fucking a Squaw from behind. "I hope Mikaela's here. She could still be at the hospital." Scary but adrenalin fueled Alexis made it to the club. Windows all frosted over to avoid prying eyes she had no choice but to go to the front door. A big Santee Bouncer stood outside also smoking.

"Hi!" She walked right up like a kid making friends in the school yard. "Is Mikaela here?"

"Uhh? Yeah! I.D.?" He just knew she was 16. Wrong but first impressions spoke. Barely 18! Two months prior.

"I'm wearing a bikini. No pockets."

"No entry. Go home to mommy and daddy kid."

"My mom is dead. I don't want to go home to daddy." She pouted. "I'll suck your dick if you let me in." Tempting offer she was cute. He sadly declined and turned her to face the other direction and pushed her to walk away. Defeated she rounded the side of the building and heard talking. Spooked a bit she listened in on a phone call.

"Mister Merrick? Calvin! You should know Mikaela is on stage again. I wouldn't bother you if it wasn't for your demanding, I keep you posted of her behavior. She's not alone. There's a really hot redhead with her... they're... performing 69 on stage." Calvin heard a loud, "WHAT?" making him drift his cell from his ear to rescue his hearing. Behind Nodin Merrick his daughter Crimson woke up at his snap. So much for bed rest.

"Should I make them stop?" Calvin asked. Hearing, "No!" Calvin puckered his lower lip. Further words from Nodin saying, "I'll be there in an hour." then dead silence Calvin pocketed his cell and headed back inside through the rear employee only entrance. The door closing slowly behind him Alexis darted for it catching it before sealing. Waiting a minute before entering to be certain she wasn't caught she snuck inside. Backroom silent and dark she found Mikaela's office, then the camera monitors. Seeing Mikki and Dr. Freak on camera in a 69 struggle she dropped her jaw.

"Whoa! I want to do that."

"What are you doing here?" BUSTED!!!

"Calvin. Hi!" She bubbled up. "Mikaela told me I could stop by sometime. Here I am."

"Go back to my brother. You do not belong here." He knew a cute young thing like her would end up in a world of trouble. Gripping her by her arm he cast her out the back door and added. "STRAIGHT TO OUR TRAILER. GO!"

"Fine! Meany!"

He was not the mean one.

Song playing The Pan Alley (AKA The Roughest Part of Town) even Stevie Ray Vaughn looked down from Heaven patting her behind to scoot on home.

Well, temporary shelter.

********

Midnight Amador clung to her Kami for dear life. His dick still hard even in his slumber, kept her steady. The problem was she really had to pee. Having held her perch faithfully for over an hour and a half to inhale her Kami's presence she just couldn't fail him. The longer she resided there the worse she had to go. Matters worse her hormones were destroying her. Her buttplug torture just was not enough. She wanted so much to ride Kami's still hard cock but feared waking him.

Lifting her head, she looks around her and sees no easy escape without touching the bed side which was forbidden or waking him from his much-needed slumber. Realization set in stone she held it until literally the stroke of her namesake. Hearing chimes on a clock in the front room striking one after another she wheezed and lost control. Peeing over his lap, drowning his cock in a warm flood and staining the sheets, she knew she failed.

Nick waking up lifted his head from the bed and winced. "Did you just pee the Kami." Bed! Same thing only built sturdier.

"Forgive me... I did not wish to wake you."

"Well, you did." Nick replied as he gripped her by her hair and choked her with his other hand.

"I know!" She pouted then heard a voice speak behind her.

"Knock! Knock! Did I come at a bad time?" Lillian Dawn Bearpaw was radiant. An eagle's feather in her hair and her silver Tom Wood necklace all that she had on. Midnight held her breath even though Nick's stranglehold took most of it anyway.

"Nope! Perfect timing." His second wind ruffled that feather. Scooting to the edge of the bed with Midnight, he dropped her to the floor and planted his foot in her face bowling her over on to her sleeping bag. Dawn winced at her impact and almost felt the girl's pain.

"TO Me!"

Feather went flying!

Love was in the air... ok... lust.

So was the aroma of urine.

And Midnight without her toy.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
SZENSEISZENSEI3 months agoAuthor

Okay! To expand some on my co-plotter and original creator of Midnight herself, including Nick. Colonel Nick Sanchez has never officially owned a sex slave prior to Midnight Amador. One who would give her entire existence to him. With every inherit in recorded history someone ALWAYS has to prove themselves. She is no different. The same could be said of her when it came to Nick. He was everything she desired. To claim her and use her however he chose to better or worse. She herself has made it clear in the series that she does not want passion unless it is an order to endure. Not even rewards if offered! So, testing her requests why not treat her like shit to see if that is actually what she wants. So far, she's endured his leadership like a trooper. Keep in mind, Nick while a dominate soul is in his KAMI infancy himself.

Yes, he is a dominate soul but now that he's retired from his former unit and made himself millions, he decided that his time was now. Midnight was a chance meeting, and he realized her lost soul a mile away. By Episode 32 you have not seen the big picture yet Caremel. We have up through 65 written ahead, 66 and 67 scheduled to write in March if time allows. A whole lot happens in between 51 that just released and 65 where we currently are. Your ideas of slave is not every master's plan. She is NOT a sub. She is a full on slave. She has given up her former life completely to serve her Kami and she's thriving.

In the case of Lillian Dawn Bearpaw she served Tomas Sylver in a similar fashion but had a lighter environment. As a professor Tom allowed her to continue her studies and build a career. Did she want to go deeper than he led her? Admittedly, yes! She fell for Nick's approach. While Nick had his own outlook he did take into account Tom's in the beginning. Like my buddy mentioned in his note here, Midnight is his darkside, Dawn is his daylight, a Yin and a Yang approach. Even Dawn has made it clear that she wants that darker side for her own sanity. Everything in life is evolution Caremel. Not everyone thinks how you might expect them to. Nick is his own beast.

In the cases of CC, Dr. Freak, others in Nick's future do you think his slaves have a say in who he sleeps with? Not even remotely! Kami does as he pleases. CC was a booty call test, she was too strong of a spirit to ever be a slave. Loyalty to Nick is in other ways and he tolerates her. Friend? Sure! When he feels the need. Lover? Dolan Roster has pretty much staked a claim over Caprice even if they have their ups and downs. Dr. Freak as said by my co-pilot has her own agenda. She toys with Nick at best, with Nodin Merrick even. Erica is just plain her namesake... a freak. The elevator scene you pointed out was more of a test for Midnight's reaction than Nick desiring Erica. He pretty much played along with her and jolted her in the end. Even Dolan who rather liked Freak has given up on her already. Of course, his home life and job keeps him busy.

Nick has a heart as you can see by how he helps others in Caretaker. Yet, with every assist he builds his empire and loyalty. The ladies are his release! Midnight has commited herself to Nick forever. Dawn is at a crossroads of dimming her daylight in favor of joining Midnight. Do not be surprised if another LIGHT replaces Dawn in Nick's Zenlike mastery. No pun on my nickname meant. Nick strikes a balance HIS WAY. Let me ask you this? If you were or possibly even refer to yourself as a Master, do you truly believe there is a rulebook on how to lead? If there is then that is one man's perspective. No master likes to be told how to live, lead, and control his world. If they say that their is a common ground concerning a specific way of leading they are full of fertilizer and the grass needs trimmed.

Not caring about side characters is foolish. I write like a PORN TV SERIES Caremel. Every show needs plot and character interaction. If you want ONLY Midnight and Nick without backgrounds or plot then it would get very boring. Something like that would have been said and done in 12 chapters. I'm not interested in writing something so condensed it has no life to it. If it bothers you that bad we understand and we will miss your readership Caremel. But life in Caretaker is a rough and tumble Soap Opera with a deeper agenda. There will ALWAYS be a long and winding road within every Yinyang. The good must balance the bad, the bad must balance although reluctantly with the good. Since the DAWN of creation there has been darkness that fades but returns. Midnight will always come home. In the Nick of time!

If this does not help you in any way, so be it. Take care Mel! Sorry to see you go.

Zen!

RieShRieSh3 months ago

Nick is beginning his journey towards becoming the ‘Master/Owner’ that he wants to be. With Dawn and Midnight, as their names represent are his light and dark. Dawn he’ll treat a bit better until eventually both her and Midnight receive the same treatment. So far with Midnight what he’s been doing is grooming her to be his perfect slave. Midnight has always wanted to serve a strong person so she’s getting exactly what she wants. She’s the type that relishes and thrives on being treated as she has been until now. Besides, Dawn and Midnight are free to go if they don’t like how they’re treated. They either evolve or can leave. He’s not forcing them, they choose to stay. And as to Nick and the rest of the loose pussy around him, it’s just that. Loose easy sluts that want some. CC is no slave, neither is Dr Ferrec. Further on you’ll notice

Dr. Freak has her own agenda. CC just wants a normal life but still sides with Nick as a protector against her past. She then chooses Dolan as her true voice of reason.

SZENSEISZENSEI3 months agoAuthor

Hey Caremel! I've read your concerns, and I will address them. However, I pointed your comment out to my co-creator and told him to offer his insight first. Once he does, I'll gladly offer some valuable info explaining NICK. Hang in there! I felt he should have the first say in explanations. What he might not cover, I will. Thanks for commenting!

Zen

Caremeldrizzle97Caremeldrizzle973 months ago

It was going good until you included all of these thirsty chicks in the pleasure of having sex with Nick. Seeing as he was interested in Midnight. It should have stayed that way without him fucking caprice , the DR and Dawn . It was pointless. His sole attention should have been on Midnight. I hated the elevator scene witj the doctor, the DP part with Dolan and Nick right in front of midnight and then to have her go down on her friend was over kill.. i hated the "date" portion with Dawn, When midnight is doing good and making him happy he doesn't reward her in the way he should, be goes off and fucks Dawn while "thinking about midpoint " this girl has been trying to please him and meeting his challenges head on ever sinve the forst time they net and it seems everyone else gets the softer side of Nick even though she exist to please him. It makes no sense at all. Then to rub it in her face was disrespectful. Then for him to say getting fucked in the pussy is a reward so Why the hell is he rewarding caprice , Dawn, the Dr for !?

Way too many distractions in this story. We don't care about what happens with all of these side characters unless it directly effects Midnight and Nick.. or you're establishing them as a character and showing how they are. It was a waste of time reading this story. I thought it would get better towards the end but sadly it did not. Midnight still gets treated like crap and Dawn gets treated like an on and off again gf it is annoying. Dawn should have found her own guy or stayed to herself seeing as she misses Tom so freaking much. I'm glad caprice left and decided to move out of the way.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES