Midnight Ep. 037: Pupil

Story Info
Where there's a Will, there's a Way. Way of the Master!
7.1k words
4.71
1.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 37 of the 52 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I'm primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.)

______________________________________________________________

Will Gullivant felt free driving his future father-in-law's vintage Mustang known as Sally. Horsepower high and purring like a pussy. Just pondering that statement in his head, he got horny as hell. With his girlfriend Veronica off in Turncoat some fifty miles from his current position Will just cruised with the top down and showed off as if the car was his. It had been a good long while since he felt relaxed. Having V all over him 24/7 was amazing but mentally stressful. He loved Veronica but sometimes he felt he needed time to himself. The problem was he couldn't turn his back on her she was such a high maintenance nympho. Thankfully she was with Mindy Biles, and he felt that alone, would keep V in check. Too bad the same could not be said for Will himself.

"This is going to be so crazy seeing Midnight naked up close. I mean Dawn Bearpaw is hot, but I've had these damn fantasies of Midnight for years now. She just wasn't wild enough to make me give up on V. If I could have seen the future things might have been different. Who knew Midnight was this deeply invested? I know I'll never have her as a girlfriend but fuck it at least I get to see her naked a whole lot more now." He had to jostle his huge erection within his jeans, being seated his crotch was uncomfortably tight. "I feel like I could bust a nut just sitting here. I don't think I've ever been this hard and craving action. Is it because V is out of my hair?" That and the micky Nick Sanchez gave him in his iced tea. Guinea Pig Day! Nick knew how the stimulation drug X-AP347 affected Midnight and Bearpaw but not on how it reacted amongst the male gender. The master was about to find out.

A quick Burger run, Will chose to eat lunch first, he was starving. Knowing well that the local burger joint right off the interstate between Caretaker and the town of Lagos had always hired hot chicks he simply wanted to explore. A time restriction on getting to the beach house he simply rushed the drive thru and got a good look at the employees as he paid up. Twenty burgers were a mint but luckily Nick gave him two hundred bucks from his very deep pockets. Flirting a bit with a cute redhead in pigtails he laughed thinking he had gone to Wendy's instead of the Clown House with the Arches. The closest Wendy's however was in Cordoba but that was too far out of his way. A Frosty did sound good though.

Pulling from the burger joint he nearly cut off a biker with a hot blonde on the back. Gnashing his teeth, he had to double take. "Was that Alexis Roster?" Following the bike, he knew when he reached a light that it wasn't her. Knowing of Oliver Heavy Feather, he nodded at him but was too fearful of speaking. The blonde was just as hot as Alexis, somewhat resembling her but staring might get him in trouble so Will went straight rather than following Ollie any further. Curiosity satisfied he let it go. So much for being a hero and letting Sheriff Roster know that he found Ali.

The next five miles he passed the diner Coastal Waiter's and spotted Dolan's squad car. Tempted to stop he grumbled, "I've already wasted too much time. Nick's going to get mad if I take too long. I want my new car damn it. I still can't believe he's buying me one. That dude may be scary, but he rocks." Three miles further he pulled into the drive leading back to Nick's borrowed beach house and parked in front of the garage. Hopping out he took three burgers with him expecting to feed not just himself but Midnight and Dawn. A camera trained on the front door prevented that as his cell rang. Struggling not to drop the food he answered. "Hey Nick. I'm here!"

"So, I see. Camera above the front door errand boy."

"Sorry I'm late getting here. I grabbed the food first and the drive-thru was hectic. I thought I saw Alexis Roster over by Lagos with Oliver Heavy Feather, but it wasn't. So yeah, I'm late but it was a good cause. I know the Sheriff is pulling his hair out."

"You're fine. Front door is unlocked. Do NOT feed the slaves. Water only!"

"I'll put the burgers in the fridge then. Aren't they hungry being outdoors all day like that?"

"I'm sure they are. I'll feed them when I get home. Those burgers are mine."

"Oh! Okay!" He made his way inside and got his first ever look at the interior. Cameras everywhere he simply looked with awe. "Nice crib Nick."

"Suits its purpose. Get moving."

"Am I keeping you on the phone?"

"Until you leave."

"Don't trust me?"

"If I didn't you wouldn't be getting a car."

"I'm still reeling over that. Dude, I don't know how to thank you. If you ever need anything and I do mean anything, just ask."

"I don't ask ... I inform."

"Right! I'm good with that." He stashed the burgers in the fridge. Setting his cell on the counter by the water bowls he went speaker so that he could fill both of the bowls with H2O and also wolf down his own burger. At least Nick was patient. Stuffing his face quickly Will burped out loud and apologized. "So just set their water bowls on the ground and let them do what they need to?"

"Just remove those gags, then put them back on the slaves when they're done. They drink every drop or shove their faces in the bowl. Understood?"

"I don't want to piss them ... okay!" He didn't want to piss Nick off even more. "I'm trying here Nick. I'm just not as tough as you are."

"Comes with practice. Confidence in yourself rules your performance."

"I get that. This is going to be weird Nick. I mean I know it's not the first-time seeing Midnight naked, that day at the diner where Caprice and V goofed off for those guys ... but this is different. I'm the only guy here."

"Which means you have to be strict. Both slaves know better than to argue in any way. I'll be on the phone too so they can hear me advise. Just keep me on speaker."

"Gotcha! So set the bowls down, remove gags, let them drink, then re-gag. Easy enough! Gonna put cell in pocket to carry the bowls out. If we get disconnected, I'll call you right back."

"Agreed!"

Careful not to spill the water, Will had to sit one bowl down to open the single door that began the accordion. Leaving it open after passing through to avoid another let down, he headed across the deck to the short staircase. Pausing briefly in step he peered over near the tree line to see Bearpaw looking up at activity, her strap on gags dildo wiggling about. If she were humiliated, she sure did not express it. Midnight however was stark still as if a dog on guard duty. Having managed her breath well without Dawn being forced to break rank and assist her deep throat removal she was well on her way in proving to Kami her oath of no more failures. Good dog!

"This is amaaaazing!" Will muttered under his breath. "Now I want to fuck Bearpaw. She's got the hottest body ... grrr ... I can't make up my mind. Midnight is perfect in every way ... shit they both are. I wonder if I can pay off my new car by dog sitting?" Even he found their current postures similar to canines. Those asses in the air sure spoke doggy, waiting on a treat. Oh, yes, they are. He chuckled walking across the sand. "Lunch time, pampered pets."

Sitting their water bowls between their hands in the sand, Will set out to unhook Dawn first. Chuckling at her predicament he stroked the dildo as if jerking off just for laughs. Nick was saying nothing, so he just had his fun. Once detached the toy fell from her lips right into her watering dish splashing her knuckles. Gasping a tad, Dawn felt a hint of relief that the added weight of the toy was causing toward her neck strain. While not heavy its long-term effect was troubling. Tempted to squeeze her neck she chose the better part of squalor rather than disappoint her Kami. No words of thanks were even spoken out of respect to Nick, not Will Gullivant. "Hold up Beautiful! I'll take that toy out of your bowl." Stepping in front of her he reached down and plucked up the toy and suddenly didn't know where to put it without getting sand all over it.

"You know where to put that Will. Stop acting weak." He heard Nick. Kami's voice over Will's pocketed cell perked up both girls. "Shove that toy up her ass. If she lets it slip out spank her twenty times. No love taps either. Blister that perfect ass."

"Seriously?" Will flared his eyes at Bearpaw's gorgeous gaze. He could tell she wanted it, her hormones equally on high due to X-AP347 in her bloodstream. Nasally panting as Will took the toy and stepped behind her Dawn lifted her ass with adrenalin pumping. Just seeing her dripping pussy and her butt pucker appearing as if greedy his dick had fits. He had nurtured a hard on ever since Harbinger Shoals but never put much thought into it as to why. Veronica was gone and these girls were here. Mindy Biles although only seeing her from a distance wasn't her type. The girls at The Arches were hot but that was after leaving Harbinger. The biker chick was hot too, but again an after effect. Whatever! Will was struggling HARD!

Kneeling behind Bearpaw he eased her dildo downward inside her anal cavity. The merest nudge of the silicone rubber crown she came, her pussy forming a milky white froth that dripped in small droplets. "Whoa! She's really horny Nick."

"As she should be. Isn't that right Bearpaw?"

"Yes Kami." She expelled with dry throat.

"Shove that in all the way. Rubber ball deep for Puppy."

"Puppy?" Will laughed, "I was just thinking of how they were leaning forward like playful pups. Doggy heaven here Nick. Should I go find some lube?" The toy was all in the din, but he could tell it wasn't easy forcing it within. Bearpaw's delighted gaze sparkling so vividly that even Nick could see her thrill.

"Use her own juices to lube the toy if needed. Otherwise, she accepts her fate. Move on to Midnight."

"Right! Hey there Midnight. I miss hanging with you. V misses you too." He crawls on his knees around Midnight just to check out her ass. Touching it as if using her as support in his steps she moaned. Body trembling beneath his palm on her ass cheek Will paused. "She's shaking like a leaf Nick." He then noticed even her pussy was creaming up. "Holy crap! I think I'm making them cum at my touch."

"Then it appears you're doing your job, doesn't it?"

"Job? I'm just watering them."

"It is their way of thanking you for the attention. Remove Midnight's chew toy." As Nick ordered Will teased Midnight by running a single finger up her spine until reaching her neckline. Each inch of travel she moaned even harder, thrilling Will as much as her. At the gags strap he unhooked it and moved in front of Midnight to begin the retrieval. Lifting her chin slightly to maintain gaze he stared into her eyes.

"Holy crap she's beautiful." Will thought as her pupils yearned for him. Gripping the toy he gradually removed it inch by inch, counting down until it left her lips. Her chin over his fingertips he could literally feel the toy dragging out of her throat muscles. Spit drooling on his wrist the tip of the toy slipped from her tongue. Before it could escape her, she puckered and kissed the tip. Now that was respect. Even Nick zoomed in on that effect.

"Very good Midnight." Nick praised her. "Will? Shove that toy up her ass."

"She's such a good puppy." Will teased Midnight, suddenly recalling days past, back when this awkward young woman visited, he and Veronica on occasion. The couple often teased her to try and break her out of her shell. In patting her cheek Midnight tilted her face to lick his palm. His heart skipped a beat. His dick dripping in precum only added to his amazement. Standing this time, he stepped behind Midnight and crouched to get a better angle in inserting her toy. Slick with saliva it was much easier to introduce. Gripping her left ass cheek and leaving white finger compressions she whimpered and looked straight ahead with pride. Bearpaw beside her joining in stature as if twin Foo Dogs on a wall. Fine China indeed!

Like he had with Bearpaw, Will guided the saliva drenched dildo up into her anal canal until totally submerged. "Wow! She's taking it all." He thought to himself, "My dicks about the size of that toy. Dammit! Nick knows I had a crush on Midnight. He has to be tempting me into playing behind Veronica's back. You suck Sanchez." He sighed. Will really couldn't hate the guy he was only trying to educate him. Mission completed Will stood tall between the two beauties. "Balls deep Nick."

"Now they can wag their tails and drink up."

"You heard your owner Sluts! DRINK!" Will bellowed trying not to laugh. As if synchronized drinkers both women lowered their faces into their watering bowls and slurped, their hands never once interfering with assist. Hair obstructing views of their drinking habits Will moved yet again to provide a better insight. Blown away by their uniform actions as he gathered manes, he had to gnash his teeth. As if on cue both girls squeezed their ass cheeks tightly to avoid losing their embedded toys and shook their asses from side to side. They were actually wagging their tails. "EVERY DROP!" He added just for Nick.

"Now you've got the right idea. Keep that confidence."

"Hey, Nick?" He mused, "Hire me as your dog groomer so I can pay you back for the car."

"Done! You start today."

"Wait! What?"

"After they quench their thirsts, you start grooming. There's a hairbrush in the Master bath use it to keep their hair from looking all wild." Sadly, he would not have time to fulfill that mission. At least today!

"In this breeze? That's impossible."

"Your job is simple Gullivant. You bathe them thoroughly each afternoon. Keep their coats silky, soft, and shiny, and I don't mean just the hair on their heads. Entire bodies! Clip and paint their nails. Teach them new tricks ... clean up their shit with a baggy."

"Say what? Dude that's gross."

"Maybe you're not the man for the job then."

"Hold up! So, am I getting paid for this or just working off my new used car when I get it?"

"Twenty bucks an hour just like you're getting in helping your dad out here. You work out here until 1:00 then go to your second job until 4:00. Monday through Friday."

"What about V? You know she's going to want to come with me."

"I already have a job lined up for her during those hours. You can drop her off and pick her up after."

"Oh, she's going to love that. She hasn't worked a day in her life. What's this job?"

"Caregiver! I'm appointing her as Irene Amador's assistant until she's 100% again." Hearing this Midnight smiles. Kami was thinking of her mother. She never did get to make that call. Perhaps a visit here soon would suffice. "Cook, clean and keep her company."

"Where's Irene going now that her home is gone?"

"House sitting for Tilly and Sheldon while they are in Colorado."

"Awesome! Yeah, she could do that much. Only thing is she's going to get jealous if I'm touching all up on her bestie Midnight and Dawn here."

"I could switch the two of you. You could care for Irene."

"No! I'm good here." He chuckled. "Dude! This is hell! I can't help but be horny."

"Then do something about it."

"What?" Will turned pale. "Really?"

"Permission granted. MIDNIGHT?" Nick snapped, Dorei lifting her drenched face from her water bowl.

"Yes Kami?"

"Tell Will what you want from him."

Peering over her shoulder Midnight smiles warmly at Will. "I am yours Will Gullivant. Take me however you wish."

"Holy crap! Nick?"

"I have work to do Gullivant. My camera is off. Show them who's boss. They will inform me if you go easy on them."

"Them? Bearpaw too?"

"BEARPAW?"

"Yes Kami?"

"Gag back on. Use your gag as Midnight's throat replacement. Rub noses!"

"Yes, Kami. Kami?"

"Yep?"

"The lines in the sand?"

"No longer exist. SEDUCE!" Call ended; their whole world turned upside down. Dawn first polished off her entire water bowl as instructed then removed her own dildo from her anus. Applying the gag how she had worn it before her drink she was ready to make her slave sister feed. Crawling in front of Midnight face to face the women shared a thought via mesmerizing eyes. Mouth wide and accepting Dawn sank her dildo gag into Midnight's throat. Noses touching, they giggled.

"Holy fuck! Midnight? I..." Will just wasn't certain what to do. Watching the girl of many a fantasy, sometimes even when he fucked Veronica, Will Gullivant hurried to strip his work clothes off. Dick raging, he moved in behind Midnight and penetrated her cunt with over eager precision. Head tilted back he murmured, "I LOVE YOU!" Midnight moaned and gyrated back against him as her way of saying feelings mutual.

Best job ever!

Three hours earlier...

"I love this truck."

Mindy Biles like Dawn Bearpaw could barely see over the dash yet still good enough to handle the beast that was the Ford Raptor. Beside her laughing was her co-pilot the mischievous Veronica Redmane. On their way to the medium sized town of Turncoat, one of many such villages along the Atlantic they were just getting to know one another. Veronica agreed if only because she loved big things. In her silky mini dress with nothing beneath she was all up on touching herself right in front of Mindy. Eying her peripherally Mindy just shook her head.

"Don't mind me, I'm a free spirit." V giggled.

"I can see that. Even through the corners of my eye. So, tell me about yourself Veronica."

"You can call me V." She uses her hands to make a V with pressed fingertips between her legs as if showing off vagina. Laughing her ass off she turned sideways in her seat even with her seatbelt restraining her. "Sorry! I'm spontaneous and random."

"I recall those days. I kind of lost my way once I married Clinton. I think after what we've just gone through it has opened both of our eyes. I like being spontaneous too but being faithful is a pain. I made it five years but then last week I let my guard down with our neighbor Grant. Big mistake. He and I just clicked in the moment. Clinton and Grant were friends for a short time, now definitely not."

"Was Grant good in bed?" V grew nosey. Mindy mulled over her answer not really knowing this girl. "Is Clinton?"

"Oh, my God! Clinton is my god." Mindy brilliantly responded. "Truthfully, I'm just lucky he forgives me for cheating. His dick is monstrous."

"Realllly?" V bubbled up, "How big?" Feeling giddy as if V's age Mindy just went with it. "I've measured my man. He's ten inches and as thick as my fist here." She waved her knuckles at her as if saying stay away.

"Whoa! I wish Will was that big. He's like seven and maybe as thick as a 16-ounce bottle of Dew. He knows how to use it though."

"So does Clinton. After we get done, I swear I'm in an eye's wide coma for fifteen minutes. I have no idea what goes on around me at that time."

"Niiiice! Can I fuck Clinton?"

"What?" Mindy winced at her with a momentarily offended gaze. Wearing off fast knowing that she had no say anymore if she meant to save her marriage Mindy shrugs. "If he wants to. But I have to be there."

"I love being watched. It makes me crazy and brings out my best. You should have been there the day Will and I fucked in front of Mister Sanchez at his beach house. Just watching Nick jerk off over me made me fuck Will that much harder."

"This Sanchez is certainly different."

"Nick is awesome. Scary at times, but he's got good intentions. Being rich helps." She chuckled. "I'm hot."

"Want the air on? I kind of like the windows down."

"No, I'll just take my dress off." V unhooked her seat belt and wiggled her dress up over her head. It being silky the material caught the breeze and sucked free of her hands. Out the window it went. "Oh, crap! Nooo! I loved that dress." Mindy braking pulled off the shoulder of the road. On her knees in her seat V leaned out the window to see her kite flying out over a deep ditch of long grass until hung up on a tree branch. "So much for that." Sadly, Mindy was admiring the girls tight petite ass. She could tell that she had been spanked regularly handprints were still red on her bottom.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12