Midnight Ep. 037: Pupil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can wear one of my t-shirts once we get back to our apartment. I don't think we're rescuing that flag."

"Maaan! I can't afford new clothes. Will is going to whip my ass."

"Looks to me like he already has. In trouble a lot?" Mindy smirks watching V look down over her shoulder at her butt.

"Some of those are mine. I love spanking myself. But yeah, Will adores my booty."

"I can see why. Buckle up let's get going."

"Thanks for not yelling at me."

"Why should I yell at you V?"

"I don't know. I guess I don't know you and here I am stripping in front of you."

"You're fine Sweetie. Like I said, I remember being your age. I've streaked a few times in my younger days. Long before Clinton I was a wild child. I just grew up and straightened out. Now if anything I miss the excitement of those days. Clinton and I are reconnecting and understanding one another better. After our marriage scare it has given us a couple days to think about our mistakes and how to communicate what we both need."

"That's awesome! I hope you two can make it work."

"Me too. Now though we have another body to include in our daily lives. Clinton hooked up with a girl named Britney. I should hate her, but oddly I don't. I think we're going to click pretty well."

"So, you're bi?"

"I wasn't." She laughed, "I think I might be now."

"I love pussy. I wish I could have played with my best friend Midnight, but she was always so shy. Only into herself really, which kind of blows my mind that she's with Nick now."

"Oh? Nick has a girlfriend?"

"Two, but I wouldn't refer to them as girlfriends. They're his slaves."

"Slaves?" Another eye opener. "That's intriguing. He really is a character, isn't he?"

"I asked Nick to teach Will how to be like him."

"So, you want to be a slave?"

"I just want my man to be stronger. Bolder! I love Will to death but he's just now growing up. He did make me suck his dick on the bridge at Harbinger Shoals right alongside Nick and Dawn Bearpaw."

"Dueling blowjobs?"

"Ohhh, yeeeah! Loved it. I'm just glad my dad wasn't there that day. Now Dawn's dad was. Crazy, huh?"

"Insane! Where was Clinton during all of this?"

"Cutting trees down. He stays to himself. You have a good man."

"Thanks. I know I do. I'm just still a teensy bit jealous. I have to get over that though."

"We all do. I never have to worry about Will. He's totally faithful."

"Are you?"

"He wishes!" She laughed. "I tell him usually if I want to play with others. You should meet Will's dad Niles. God, I want to fuck him."

"Will would let you?"

"No way! Niles teases and flirts with me but he just won't go any further. Drives me crazy. I masturbate in front of him, and he watches me but just won't take it."

"Well, at least he respects his son. Turncoat is just up ahead. Let's get this truck detailed first ... shoot, you need a shirt."

"I'm good! I don't care if they see me naked."

"We can't get in trouble V. Nick will be angry if we get arrested and this truck impounded. Let me at least stop and get you a shirt at the apartment. I just don't want to risk running into Grant. He works from home."

"Is Grant cute? You never said."

"He's half the size of Clinton. 5'7 maybe, thin, goatee. Six inches maybe. Nothing to brag about but he was talented with his tongue."

"I want to meet him."

"We are not over here to have fun V. I need to get this truck detailed and pack."

"Ok you pack, I'll keep Grant out of your hair." She grinned.

"Ugggh! That might just work. That way he's not dogging my heels like a lost puppy."

"I'll make him roll over and beg."

"Oh, lord! Don't get me into trouble with Will."

"Just don't tell him. I'll never rat you out to Clinton if you do something."

"I will NEVER lie to my man again. You do what you want. I'll just leave you at my apartment and go get this rig cleaned up. If you get Grant, I don't want to know about it. Good enough?"

"I'd tell Will. I was only joking. He won't dump me as long as I'm honest."

"On you Sweetheart!"

"I hope so."

"Yeesh!"

Two hours ago...

"Come on In Violet. Don't let my cat out."

"You're no fun." Abingdale Police Officer Violet Murphy chuckled, following Caretaker's own Deputy Darcy Grainger into her ranch style home. Eight blocks from the station they were there just to offer a shower to her fellow law enforcer after a fish fight with her prisoner Shantel Bigelow. Losing to the scent of whitefish going bad on the way to Caretaker, Violet just could not cope.

"Hey, I'm already letting the owls out." Darcy laughed kicking her tomcat Taser out of their entry way then shaking her tits. Door closed; Taser was lucky enough to be made over by Violet. Suffering through a sandpaper tongue, the cat going bonkers over the scent of fish Violet had to withdraw laughing. Darcy reclaimed her tabby carrying him away. "Come on pussy. Let's feed you while I'm here."

"Sound's lovely." Violet winked brushing cat hair from her dark uniform. "Might need a lint roller before I leave here."

"Get out of that uniform I'll toss it in the dryer with a dozen dryer sheets. Might be enough to blow the stink off. Leaving your windows down, your patrol car should be aired out good in an hour. A bottle of Febreze in my laundry room to the rescue."

"I appreciate this, Darcy." She unpins her badge from her shirt and starts disrobing right in front of the homeowner. Using Taser as her excuse Darcy takes the cat into the kitchen and opens up a can of cat food. Tossing the pop top lid in the garbage she just sat the can on the floor. By the time she was done Officer Murphy was in her lacy underwear. Turquoise green was downright sexy.

"Love the undies. All black in my drawers." Darcy took the woman's uniform, removing her belt and hurling them into her dryer. Bounce in the house, let the freshening begin.

"Live a little. I bet you'd look good in red or lavender." Bra off left Darcy speechless. Panties to Violet's ankles Darcy was a slobbering mess. "Am I detecting shyness Deputy?"

"Dammit Murphy..." Darcy made the beat cop stroll over from her dryer and grabbed Violet around the hip and drug her to her. "... I'll show you shy." Yanked into a kiss the women walked backwards toward the bathroom a few feet away. A single kick to fully door the open they stumbled about until Darcy walked her new lover into the shower stall. Pushing her away Violet hugged the wall. "Fire it up Murph." Darcy spoke as she began undressing herself. Valves twisted and the steam getting steamier, Darcy joined her shutting the glass with class.

In minutes the two local yocals were soaping and groping. Kissing and hissing! Licking and flicking! Close to the same physical attributes, even in breast sizes they invested lengthy moments in exploring one another to the fullest. Hot water catfight! Clean as a whistle Darcy led Violet to bed. They had twenty minutes tops before Abingdale dispatch would be expecting Violet back on the road. The Sheriff getting in touch with his Abingdale counterpart Sheriff Bosco Erikson, forewarned the Chief of something fishy going on. They had a good laugh, even under dire times. At least Dolan was doing his best to stay his usual self.

"Eat that pussy." Violet whimpered as Darcy stretched out between the brunette's thighs, devouring the woman, fingers on the trigger. Crying out like two cats squalling they took turns on one another until the cream flowed freely. A scissor dual of slapping labia with ferocious intent the ladies struggled to stop. This rendezvous was long overdue.

"We should date." Darcy took a chance.

"Can I invite my girlfriend?"

"You have...?" Darcy frowned.

"I'm joking." Let the heavy kissing continue. It was a date!

The bottle of Febreze could keep.

The town of Turncoat...

"Here is our apartment complex. Stay here, I'll run up and grab you a t-shirt." Mindy Biles climbed out of the Ford Raptor. Door shut and crossing the parking area Mindy disappeared inside. While waiting Veronica Redmane sat nude and enjoying a breeze to contend with the heat. Sweaty and sticking to the upholstery she looked around for activity. Another car pulling in next to her truck door, she smiled down at a man with two plastic bags of groceries. "Goatee. I wonder..." Thoughts leading to, "Hi Grant."

Looking up at her as he closed his car door, he saw her leaning up on her knees, her perky chest hanging over the window frame. "Do I know you?" Grant winced playfully.

"You do now. I'm Veronica but you can call me fuck buddy."

"Excuse me?" He laughed. "I know you don't live here. Truck that big must be your boyfriends. I'm not looking for another fight over any girl."

"Like you did with Mindy?"

Taken back he froze like a deer in headlights, "You know Mindy?"

"She's driving. I'm just the tagging along."

"No way is this Mindy or Clint's truck."

"No, it belongs to someone else. We just borrowed it to move her and Clint."

"So, they patched things up?"

"Oh, yeah! Fucking like minks. I'd fuck you, you're cute."

"Uh huh! Mindy setting me up?" He frowned with reason to doubt this girl's intentions. Fucking tease!

"She doesn't want me to fuck you but I'm a rebel." She opens her door and climbs down to show off her body, cell in hand. "Wanna really piss off Mindy?" She turns and palms the truck's rear fender well beside the gas tank. Spreading her legs, she peers over her shoulder. "Better hurry before she comes back." Rubbing his goatee, he checks her out, her clam tight and butt pucker inviting he shook his head. "This is some set up. I'm not falling for it."

"Suit yourself." She turns planting her back against the metal and starts masturbating. "You know you want me."

"I want Mindy."

"Well, you can't have me, Grant." Mindy had snuck up on them tossing a black shirt at V. "Cover it up."

"Mindy? Can we talk..."

"No, we cannot. I'm not choosing you over Clinton, Grant. I ended it when I left for Caretaker to bail Clinton out. So, move on."

"Alright!" Grant looked smug and peered over at V, "Still want a few orgasms?"

"OH, HELL YES, I DO!" She accepted Grant's hand and tossed the t-shirt back at Mindy. "Knock on his door when you come back, I'll help you pack."

"You bitch."

"That's meeee! See you in a few hours."

Mindy Biles was tempted to just leave her here even after her packing. At least Grant would be out of her hair. "Why do I get stuck babysitting?"

Details!

"I can't believe I'm fucking Midnight Amador."

Will Gullivant was enjoying himself. This girl was gyrating on his cock like a pro, and it felt so very right. Just watching his dick moving in and out of her snug pussy was visually fantastic. With each thrash back into him the dildo in her asshole pressed against his abdomen and sank deeper into her. She was literally DP'ing herself. Pushed deep, then easing out as he drew back to penetrate again. She was cumming up the perfect storm. Juices trickling and spitting at his scrotum and all around his cock. Even more, up in front Dawn Bearpaw had her dildo gag deep throating Midnight, Dawn pulling back a bit and forcing it in and out of Midnight's lips to hear her gurgle and moan. It was simply intoxicating all that was going on.

SLAP! Right hand stinging Midnight's butt cheek. SLAP! Now her left. Again, and again just as Nick Sanchez had instructed. While he had always pictured making love to Midnight rather than taking these more aggressive overtones, he still loved the fact he was getting away with it. Veronica was the furthest thing from his mind at the moment. His dick was screaming. His head was screaming at it. Will was sweating so hard he found himself laying over Midnight's back, sticky one second slick the next. Peeling away he stood up at a straddling angle and forced a downward depth charge. In reaction Midnight joined in the cries of ecstasy. Gusher! Gusher! Gusher! Multiple orgasms quaked her every limb, yet he kept her from collapsing, curling his arms under her to squeeze her breasts, Will Gullivant was becoming savage. The drug in his system X-AP347 was making him a bull.

Reacting with snarls he was going so far as biting her hair and viciously tugging on it as he pounded her cunt relentlessly. Even Dawn found herself wishing he would turn that bestial attitude on her. Jealousy in the heat Bearpaw could only help hold her sister slave up by the dildo in her throat. If she were to back out of Midnight's mouth the poor girl would fall face forward into the sand. Dawn refused to let her sister down. Definitely not her Kami.

Cell ringing in the pile of Will's clothing, he mumbled with hesitance. Will was so in tune with this penetrating rhythm he didn't want to answer it. Knowing it might be Nick he had no choice. Reaching for his pant leg he pinched it and drug the cell to him rather than stop for even a breather. His hormones were on fire, and they were eternal.

"Shit! It's V." He had to answer it but feared the girls moaning would upset his girlfriend. Taking the risk, he answered it and said, "I'm busy! What?"

"So am I." Veronica panted then yelped. "I just wanted to tell you I'm having an affair. I love you though." Her moans filled his ears, William hearing ass slaps rivaling his own over Midnight's. "FUCK THAT ASSHOLE! SHIIIIIIIIT!" Grant's grunts heard vividly it was obvious they had been fucking longer than just a few minutes.

"I'm fucking Midnight." Will just let it out. "Bearpaw here soon."

"WHAT? Midnight?" V yelped in her doggy style position only her face in Grant's bedding with a slight muffle that quickly grew louder. "No way!"

"I'm serious." He wailed on Midnight exhaustedly. "I've been tapping her for almost an hour now."

"I got that beat. Hour and a half." V giggled. "How does my girl feel?"

"I'm leaving you for Midnight." He returned the chuckle.

"Like hell you are. When I get back home you and I are fighting horizontally."

"Not if I want vertically. I'm in charge now bitch." He growled back then let it all out nutting hard inside Midnight. V could hear Midnight's gagging screams at the fireworks within her. Dawn withdrew her dildo from Midnight's throat just to let her scream loudly as if an offering. V hearing Midnight better lifted up on her elbows and put her on speaker just to get into Grant more. Rolled over aggressively by Grant he took her missionary, legs poised back behind her ears.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS! FUCK ME GRANT."

"I'm trying!" He was heard to huff. He wasn't used to a younger woman of V's hyper energetic caliber.

As if sensing missionary Will pulled out of Midnight and toppled her on her side. Legs also lifted high he jackhammered Midnight into a white eyed insanity. Reaching for Bearpaw he drug Dawn down to plant that dildo back inside Midnight's mouth and palmed the Santee beauties scalp making her face fuck Midnight. After three minutes he had further inspiration and forced Dawn to grip Midnight's ankles to hold her in check. Stretching over Dawn as far as he could reach, he hooked two fingers inside Bearpaw's anus. The wrestling match was growing intense.

"I LOVE YOU WILL GULLIVANT." Veronica screamed in a multiple orgasm.

"I LOVE YOU TOO, YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT." It was war!

Nutting a second time into Midnight, Will was feeding on adrenalin and X-AP347. His dick wasn't going limp for any reason. Crawling free of Midnight in an explosion of juices, it could have been piss. He reared up on his feet and marched around Bearpaw. Yanking Dawn up by her hair the dildo slipped free of Midnight's capture. Hurling Bearpaw onto her back, he wrestled his way up inside her cunt. Starting to lower over her, that dildo got in his way, so he chose a new tactic. Like he had Midnight he gripped her ankles and laid into her. Shaking his head of sweat he barked orders like a man.

"MIDNIGHT! Right that gag."

Miss Amador energetically rolled in the sand and sloppily straddled the toy in Dawn's mouth. In sliding down on Dawn's face, Bearpaw had to close her eyes or be blinded by a mudslide of sand and cum. Not only that, but the dildo gag in Midnight's ass planted itself right on her forehead for a sturdy mount. What a game of Twister this was. Midnight fucked herself roughly, Dawn's head sinking into the sand. In a staring contest between Midnight and Will he made Midnight hold Dawn's ankles. Freed up Will reached out and grabbed Midnight by the sides of her face and kissed her long and hard. Fueled by Veronica's maddening cries Will couldn't hold it any longer. A third hellish nut drilled its way into Bearpaw making her cum right along with him. Being kissed so feverishly Midnight in her dueling dildos squirted all over Dawn's face below her. Scuba diving anyone?

Depleted and exhausted Will Gullivant just fell over on his side. Dawn pinned beneath his hips and Midnight's thighs could only lay there her cunt drooling Gullivant cream. Midnight seeing Will's jizz threw herself forward and licked Dawn's cunt dry of his leftovers, all while gyrating further on the dildo gag, meaning not a ball gag. Writhing together Dawn reached up and gripped the dildo in Midnight's ass and fucked her with it. Another mass downpour choked Bearpaw, juices filling her nostrils. Unable to breath she had no choice but to call it or pass out. Digging nails into Midnight's cheeks led Midnight to crawl off over her and into Will's arms. Snuggling up to him she stroked his cock. NO FAILURE!

Clearing her nose and the sand from her eyes, Dawn reached for Will's cell to hand it to him, then joined Midnight by laying beneath his other armpit. Her hand fondled his balls. It would have been sexier if he didn't have a dildo laying on his chest. Chuckling he poises his cell and snaps a selfie of the three of them. Still listening to Veronica fucking he sent the photo out of meanness.

"FUCK YOU GULLIVANT!" He heard her wail. "PINOCCHIO!"

A few minutes more of breathing heavy Will received an over the shoulder selfie back of her ass in the air being fucked by Goatee Grant, he unaware of her snapshot. "PINOCCHIO HER ASS! LIE! LIE! LIE!" Too much fun!

Just as the laughter ceased, they heard Grant cum hard. That was followed by a loud pounding on a door and dead silence until he heard a female voice.

"TIME TO GO BITCH!" Mindy Biles was not happy. Due to having carried everything she and Clinton needed out to the Raptor by herself.

"Gotta go."

Call ended.

Will realized the time and pulled away from his groping beauties. "Back in position. Just as Nick had you when I got here. Move it! Move it! Move it!" He clapped his hands like a Drill Sergeant. Oh, they moved! Dressed, Will took their water bowls inside and rinsed them off. Just as he was ready to go his cell rang again.

"Shit! It's Joey." Answering it he apologized for taking so long. Lunch was almost supper. "No, I didn't wreck your car. Nick had me do a couple of things. V is on her way back too she just called moaning and groaning." He wanted to laugh. "Tell Nick I'll be there shortly." Saying goodbye Will hurried back to Mustang Sally and headed for Harbinger. Turning on Joey's stereo a CD from the 80's band .38 Special played the song, Teacher, Teacher.

Apt Pupil!

Eyes on the road!

12