Midnight Ep. 042: TOMahawk

Story Info
Axes to grind! Hips too! The shots fired were liquid hellfire.
7.4k words
4.75
1.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 42 of the 52 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I'm primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.)

_____________________________________________________

MIDNIGHT Ep. 42: TOMahawk

_______________________________

Lillian Dawn Bearpaw made it back to the REZ as ordered by her new Kami Nick Sanchez. He had spoken to her soul through her former master Tomas Sylver in ways she simply couldn't explain. Tom had died not long ago after two years of her faithful servitude, lost until found again. Not expecting a new life so soon after jumpstarting what she had just been forced to exist in as a normal citizen again, her heart quickly gravitated towards the man in black. Nick knew exactly what to say, what to do, defending her as his own before even laying claim. After a few days of denial then an equally swift acceptance she was high on peyote without the drug. Nick was far more potent. If he was a hallucination, she would gladly follow him off of a cliff.

Reaching the Civic Center on the Santee reservation at 8:00 and parking the Raptor under a well-lit light pole for safety she sat in the truck wearing only her Gogo boots up to her knees. Her clothing left behind at her grandparents' house to prove she obeyed his command. This was not going to go well, but she concluded the truth was necessary from here on out.

"Grandfather will know I'm naked the second I walk in without grandmother even raising a stink. I know I will bring shame into the house, but I will not fail our Kami." She included her slave sister Midnight like a good little girl. Mainly because they got along so well in the past. Too well, almost as if they were sisters. Now there was no choice in the matter if they were to be HIS! Maybe the license plate on the Raptor did have a duel meaning. What was originally Tom's was now Nick's by gift of loyalty, the plate HIS was duality to begin with. HIS being Tom's property, Lillian being Tom's as well. Now in Nick's hands she was HIS. As was the Bird of Prey she was allowed to drive.

"Lord, I hope Lukas Porcupine is at his trailer. Walking in naked... " She paused to sigh, "... does it matter? Come tomorrow when I walk or crawl The Shoals for Kami, Lukas, members of the Santee... oh God, my father, they will see me in all of my, in Kami's glory. Dad will have a cow, but like my grandparent's I must make him understand. Maybe by Nick giving dad money to buy that jewelry for my mom and their wedding anniversary that might at least settle him down. That is until the men of our tribe start howling at me. At Midnight!" Nibbling her lower lip she smiled, "TOMorrow will be incredible."

Having wasted ten minutes to reflect and build her confidence Dawn climbed down from the Raptor and locked it up tight. Not a soul in sight she wiggled her way up the sidewalk and to the home of Newton and Rayna Waterfall. Lights still on meant they were awake, or at the very least her grandmother. Quiet as a mouse she crept up on the deck to peek through the living room window. "No Lukas at least. Only grandmother sewing in her recliner. Shoot! Spoke too soon there's grandpa with a piece of watermelon. NCIS is on, their favorite TV show. At least it's better than their Matlock days." As if sensing her, Newton's acute hearing drew his attention toward the front door. Setting his melon on a TV tray he stood idle with his hands behind his back. "Crap! He already knows. His frown is going to kill me. Here goes! Worst case scenario I go camp out with Lukas and hear him beat off all night." Tonight, tomorrow, the sessions all bled together. Opening the door, she just walked on in holding her breath. Rayna didn't even look her way. Ouch! "You're both still up. I figured you might be in bed by now."

"It has been a long day." Newton did offer communication, "Longer still it seems."

"Please don't be angry. We need to talk."

"Of course, we do." Rayna sighed, "Would you like to borrow this shawl I am knitting? It is almost done. Surely, you must be cold."

"Not really! Sweating bullets to be honest." Her nipples were definitely shell casings.

"You will not take a seat." Newton spoke then countered his order by sitting himself and lifting his wedge of melon to his mouth. It was delicious.

"Can you at least hear me out?"

"We know enough." Rayna concluded, "People talk Lillian, of your day at Harbinger Shoals."

"News travels fast."

"Nudes travel fast." Rayna huffed her cheeks. "Between photos on phones and poor Lukas fawning over you with stories what did you expect?"

"I won't go back on what little I did today. Tomorrow will be far worse. Please... just listen to me I have much to tell you. Not just about Nick... but about Tom."

"Tomas Sylver. Your professor. We already know of the life you led in Charleston." Newt chewed and spoke at the same time, spitting up a seed upon his plate. "Did you think I would not enquire what your future would be?"

"Wait! You had someone spying on me?"

"Of course not! I merely asked Mister Sylver of his intentions. He spoke of ownership and treating you well. You always came home happy."

"He made me very happy."

"And left you with much for a slave who wanted nothing but his approval." Rayna peered up briefly. "While we did not like that word slave, we did come to realize he was good for you, and to you. What we know at least. I am certain there is much we do not."

"Nicky is a good man. He will be a fine replacement for Tomas." Newton continued slobbering melon juice without a napkin, his shirt finding wet stains. "If I did not sense good in the man, I would not have defended him and accepted his help in feeding our people. I would hope you would trust my judgment."

"Of course, grandfather."

"I am less trustful, but I will side with my man."

"Let him prove himself, please."

"By parading you around naked in front of our fellow Santee. Lillian, I thought I raised you better than that."

"You raised me far better than my parents would have, and I love you for that. I just like the freedom."

"Freedom, you say. Yet you are referred to as a slave. That part I do not understand. Mister Sanchez possesses Irene's daughter Midnight already. That I can accept, Midnight Amador being a half-breed. We love her nonetheless but that is a fact. You are not half, yet you align with a man not of our tribe. Men of our tribe. This Tomas was also a half-breed if I am not mistaken. If not Santee."

"He was, yes!" She sat her keys on a table next to the front door and stood proudly. "Tom molded me with a confidence I didn't know existed. He got me through school with straight A's. That has to speak for something. I got my job at the Historical Society on my own. To which I return to in a few days."

"How will you serve this man by living in Charleston?" Rayna asked.

"I won't be there for long. I'm selling Kami, Tom's home which I also inherited. He is even paying more than it is likely worth and that could easily rival what he paid for the Shoals. Not only that he wants me to run an idea by you grandfather."

"I have only my ears."

"Nick offered to build the REZ a smaller scale outlet of the Historical Society. I will move home here and run it."

"History is rich."

"So, is Nick."

"Our people cannot always make the journey to Charleston. Money is tight. If I consider this society then there will be no charging them to enter, it is knowledge that should invoke freedom as the eagle flies."

"No, of course not. I'll have the money from the house to live off of even though I will have no need for money anymore. Actually, I have a strong hunch I'll be moving to the Shoals to better serve my master and be released each day to run the society. Nick is good for our community grandfather."

"Of this I know. The other elders might not agree at first, especially with your disregard for clothing. Your reputation will as they say take a shit."

"Hit?"

"Either or."

"I understand this is not easy, but I have to live my own life."

"Again, that is a conflictive statement. How is being a slave living YOUR own life and not HIS as he sees fit?" Hearing HIS, Dawn once more reflected on the Raptor's license plate. Pride oozed through her pores.

"It is my life to devote, and I choose to devote it to Kami. I am certain I will bring further shame as time goes on. If you must disown me, I will understand. If the society is only a dream, I will see it built even if I do not get to run it. Our people deserve that much."

"We will discuss this over the coming days. For now, on the REZ at least you will wear clothing." Newton finished his melon and burped, tapping his chest as a result. "Respect your true home for as long as you are here."

"Nick demanded I wear nothing, ever, even on the REZ. My true home is with Nick wherever that may be. If I must pack and live in the truck... "

"Enough! Let her be what the white man wants." Rayna sat her shawl and yarn aside. Knitting? Sewing? It was all the same to Dawn. "Humiliate yourself. Be our guest." It wasn't like Veronica Redmane and Will Gullivant didn't humiliate themselves in front of the Santee workers. They had sex on the road out front of the Shoals. But again, V's grandfather was not a tribal elder.

"No, Grandmother! I am not humiliated by my body. Only you I fear I will humiliate. I will pack my things and find a hotel room. I will decide my home after I return to Charleston."

"And what if Nicky insists you roam naked in Charleston?"

"I did that for Tom. I'm used to that. Unless you mean at my job. Then, I would have to give up my position. My home is with him in the coming weeks. As soon as Harbinger is fit to reside in, I will live there with Midnight. With Irene it appears."

"Irene is moving in with Mister Sanchez? Knowing what he will do to her daughter?" Rayna sat up straight in her recliner. "Perhaps the Spaniard gave Irene brain damage."

"She has no place to go. Nick cares, even though he sets the rules. Midnight will make her mother understand."

"Will your mother?"

"She must. I live for my Kami."

"What is this, Kami? Kamikaze?" Newton tilts his head in thought.

"In Japanese it translates to divine wind."

"Sounds like Nicky has gas."

"Kami would mean Divine Being. My master!"

"I have heard enough for one night. Whatever Newton dictates I expect you to follow." Rayna claims her basket of yarn and the shawl then gets out of her recliner. Leaning over Newton, she kisses him goodnight. "Wipe your chin. You are drooling." Dawn flared her eyes at that possibility. Whether he could see her or not his senses knew everything he needed. A naked young woman is hard to forget. Melon juice! Only melon. Of course, Dawn had two. Nice thick seeds at the tips too. Yeesh!

"Goodnight grandmother. Sleep well."

"I somehow doubt that. And I have dresses to make for the Sage girls. I shall not be productive." Gone! Dawn felt like crying but resisted. Head held high she awaited Newton to either continue his judgment or...

"A good thing we have a DVR. I have missed my show."

"I am so sorry that I distracted you."

"You have always distracted me, Lillian Dawn. Not in this way, this nudity, but by you simply being my pride and joy. I will not stand in your way. I will confer with the elders about the society once they accept your deeds over the next few days. Should they oppose or make suggestions that do not involve your daily requirement to be here on the REZ, it will be up to you and Nicky to convince them otherwise."

"Thank you, grandfather. May I go to bed?"

"You may." She like Rayna leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. In raising his hand to pat her own cheek he brushed her breast, feeling her aroused nipple by accident. He said nothing.

"Might I suggest one thing grandfather?"

"Ears!"

"My point exactly. You might want to wear earplugs to bed. Share them with grandmother. Kami ordered me to play all night long and be quite vocal."

"Ah! The white man's world."

"He's Hispanic."

"Ah! The man's world."

"I'll throw away your melon peel and rinse your dish. Goodnight grandfather."

"Goodnight my distraction." Rayna would feel her husband getting frisky within the hour. The serenade would alter her perception. A good night it was.

********

10:00 PM! Caretaker! The apartment of William Gullivant and girlfriend Veronica Redmane.

Neighbors were rather intrigued by the sounds of Veronica screaming her head off. Most of them guys on the other sides of their thin walls. To be frank their entire floor was all single guys. Only one of three had a girlfriend and more often than not she was never there, working late at a local Truckstop up the coast 18 miles in Londale. Not one of their neighbors would dare call the cops, all of them loving the cute and foxy V and her ofttimes exhibitionism when Will wasn't looking, like checking the mail wearing a sheer nightie just to tease them. She hadn't sought out sex with anyone up until Mindy Biles former fling earlier in the day, but that was just her acting up with distance between she and William. She learned her lesson, still learning it as a matter of fact.

Ever since they had gotten home from the Shoals, Will's sexual appetite was making him a beast. Not only did he destroy her out on the road in front of Harbinger, but he had also let Clinton Biles take her too. William fucking Clint's wife Mindy as a fair-trade moment. That was so very unlike Will, but again just prior to that Will had the opportunity to fulfill his fantasy of fucking Midnight Amador, Veronica's lifelong bestie, V Midnight's only true friend. His life was taking leaps and bounds in the confidence department since then. Even more Nick Sanchez hired him to be Midnight's daily groomer. His first paycheck, believe it or not was the purchase of a new vehicle tomorrow with Veronica's father taking them car shopping rather than work at the Shoals. Life was too good to be true.

Even Veronica had a temporary job, not one she really wanted, that might be at the local strip club down the road on the REZ. Nick paying her well to care for Irene Amador over the next couple weeks while Irene's sister Tilly and her hubby Sheldon went on vacation, it was the least she could do. Irene was always her surrogate mother when growing up. Tonight, was more a celebration. This night even the neighbors toasted the loving couple. Beers clinking on the wall and voices heard saying, "TAKE YOUR GIRL HARDER WILLY." Will hearing them chuckled, "Damn straight!"

For three hours straight Will had shocked even himself in hitting his whore longer than he had ever gone. He felt like a God towering over her. It likely had to do with the drug Nick Sanchez sneakily had the boy ingest, X-AP347. A designer drug that energized the sex drive and adrenal glands to epic heights without the blood pressure being overtaxed. A miracle drug that illicit drug companies sold for millions to the rich. Nick Sanchez however had his own chemist on payroll improving its performance eighty-fold. Lasting as long as the urge was there to fuck or stimulate the thoughts on it. For those such as Midnight Amador and Dawn Bearpaw that drug was the next best thing to Kami's will. Will? Intriguing word.

"OH, MY GOOOOOOOOOD WILLLLLLLLLL!" Veronica could never lose her singing voice. She was beyond the term nympho on a daily basis. Faithful only to a close leash outside of her tendency to masturbate in front of Will's dad or whomever she found eager to watch her. In her case she was most days glued to Will's hip being madly in love with him, but the desires to tease were constant. Whatever got into William today she prayed he never came down from whatever high he was on. His dominant attitude had jumped next level since talking with Sanchez, even going so far as getting rough and forceful in his attempt to make her understand that she was his whore. No more of this playing behind his back bullshit. What he allowed was on him. In her case she was on borrowed time if she acted on her own. Will wanted his own slave and dammit he had her. It was just making her see things HIS WAY!

The bed soaked in sweat and cum Will nutted for a sixth time just since coming home. Body gradually reducing the effects of X-AP347 his strength waned, yet his head was craved to hear his slut cry out his name. Veronica's body quaking heavily at his nonstop assault was finding it difficult to even see with clarity, her eyes had been rolled back for nearly forty minutes straight, orgasm after orgasm. Her man was definitely on a roll tonight. The second he even slowed down her mumbles recited a lengthy chorus of, "Nonononononono!"

Another round of his neighbor Marvin Berg rallying Will to keep on going, Will took that as time to show off his dominance. If he were to be V's master like Nick was Midnight's and knowing how sexy it was that Nick shared his slave, he had to swallow his pride and either set himself up with failure or gain Veronica's permanent loyalty. Pulling out of Veronica's spilling cunt he slapped her ass hard. Leaving the bed first, he beat his fist on Marvin's wall, "HALLWAY! 5 MINUTES!" then ventured to the wall on the other side of the room. "HALLWAY! FIVE MINUTES!" Adjoining neighbor Forrest Brentmeyer laughed and put on his trousers only. Lying in bed jerking to Veronica was better than any porn.

Veronica still mumbling, "Nonononono", without a breath between wept at his loss within her. "More Will! Give me more!" Nodding at her he made the brash decision to grip his girl by her long raven hair and yank her viciously from the bedding. Balance fumbling due to numb limbs she essentially puppet walked, half crawling from the bedroom to the front door of their apartment. Squealing at the pain of her hair tugging sharply at her scalp but loving his new persona, she made the trek with respect. "ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU!" Again, no oxygen in between. Her pussy weeping heavily left a trail over their tan carpeting until he opened the door.

Hauling her right out into the outer hall and hurling her to the exteriors golf course green carpet she faced the starry skies above. A breeze coming in off the outdoor staircases to each level was refreshing to Will's flesh, his dick stiff as thick rebar. "ON YOUR BACK! PLAY!" he shouted at Veronica. Whimpering heavily there was no argument, as if there ever was in her mind. Knuckling her cunt with four fingers, knowing what she required in this instant she squirted repeatedly. Shrieks of hormonal outburst led both Forrest and Marvin to open their apartment doors. Even further a few new arrivals from two other apartments had heard the siren call and came out to investigate.

Circling her like a lion Will sneered down at her. Spitting on her from above at each of the four directions on the compass. Feet! Chest! Face! Cunt and knuckles! She accepted his distaste of her in the moment. Peering up at the onlookers, each hard and obvious, Will grinned, "I know you bastards fantasize over my bitch. Admit it!" Not one denied that assessment.

"I'm going to bed. Her bed is on this floor until 4:00 AM. If you have condoms use them. If not, face fuck her only. No hole is off limits. Do not go easy on her. I'm setting my alarm and she better be on her knees begging for more when I come back for her. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD, NEIGHBORHOOD?" No arguments there. Three went straight for their bedrooms to find condoms. Marvin just went for her mouth. Hanging around just long enough to hear V gurgle and gag on a healthy seven-inch erection Will went indoors and slammed his door. They even heard the deadbolt lock.

FIRE AWAY! No more Mister Nice Guy!

********

Londale, South Carolina was not terribly far from Caretaker, yet up the coast, inland away from the immediate surf. Not a big town mind you but it had a few things going for it. Strip clubs! A sizable Truckstop near an overpass off the interstate, a sole hotel attached to a bar that didn't bother to compete with the strip circuit, simply a rugged outpost amid the chaos. Known for its owner primarily, a no-nonsense retired ex-Marine. One Winston Richards! Big motherfucker who could easily have been a wrestler. Standing at 6'4, 300 pounds of muscle and tattoos, handlebar moustache and crewcut scalp he was definitely respected. Billiards and slot machines, darts and even an ax bar theme. On a weeknight in these parts however things were relatively quiet. Not for long!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers