Midnight Ep. 042: TOMahawk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dolan was fine by that.

********

The borrowed beach house of Nick Sanchez!

"So, Cybercock did visit Crimson Merrick. Dyson was right in the hacking of her servers. The girl has feelings for Merrick's kid. I bet Crimson shit her drawers when he turned out to be she. My holding Cyber's money, technically my money flushed her out. The kid has talent, let's see how far she gets with it. With Opal Savage on her tail, she's going to go into hiding around here. Lots of places to hole up. My gut says she won't go to the REZ with Crimson. Which means, the kid won't be able to resist finding tech to benefit her. I'm patient... " That was a lie. Stepping out to his ocean side deck he heard Midnight moaning with vigor. Good enough for him, he needed sleep. Back to bed he went.

Midnight... like a dog was tangled in her chain, a muddy mess. Self-inflicted bondage.

Well done, Dorei! Well done!