Midnight Ep. 043: T16R355

Story Info
Cats out of the bag, but savage in the sack.
6.1k words
4.93
1.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 43 of the 52 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,864 Followers

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I'm primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.)

_______________________________________________________

MIDNIGHT Ep. 43: T16R355

__________________________

Cordoba General Hospital! No harm done, but the wounds were fresh.

"We need to see Doctor Freak... I mean Ferrec." Crimson Merrick was flustered as she and her newly met old black site associate Cybercock, now christened as Jasmine Riviera came barging in through the ER doors. Security stopping them after leaving Arika's Harley-Davidson Sportster in the way of ambulances should they need to exit or enter voiced objections. Cyber simply tossed a guard the keys and hurried after her heartthrob. She could not get enough of Crimson's cute curvy ass peeking out from under her blue hoodie, even when Crimson held it down it just wasn't covered enough. Frantic, the night nurse Nadine who already knew Crimson just let her in with a buzz. Together the girls stormed the ICU unit room to room in search of Airika. Directed to her office by a nurse they barged right on in.

"AIRIKA!!!"

Startled by Crimson the good doctor bulged her eyes and grit her teeth. Lifting up from behind her desk was a male orderly with his chin glossy. "REALLY? You do this on duty?" Sighing Airika patted Rodney DeWhitt, a distant cousin to Caretaker police officer Herb DeWhitt, on the cheek and motioned him to get up. Rodney grumbled over not getting his fill of eating her gorgeous cunt. Cyber laughed over it then tipped her ballcap down over her eyes. "You couldn't have locked the office door?"

"Where's the fun in that? Why are you here so early? It's not even midnight yet. Let alone 3:20 AM!" She left her scrub pants at her ankles but simply looked over at them. "Who's your cute friend?" She patted her wet clit and winked at Cyber.

"Jasmine!" Cyber related with a shy grin hearing a sloppy slap on Airika's end. "Sorry about your Hummer."

"My Hummer?" She glanced to Crimson then pointed at Jasmine, "Did you run into her car on the way to my house?"

"No! I made it there just fine until... " Crimson realized she didn't know how to explain any hitman or whatever the African American woman was. Not even Jasmine, without getting into their dark web history. "Someone shot out your tires. You remember the red Jaguar parked next to you in the garage?"

"Yes."

"Belongs to me." Cyber raised her right hand as if swearing in. "We met in the garage and hit it off. She invited me to go swimming with her, so I followed her home... well, to your crib. Nice place by the way. My tires got shot out too."

"You couldn't have just called me here? Did you call the police over it?"

"Jasmine? We have to level with her. She can be trusted." Not much choice!

"Go for it. I can cover my tracks later." Cyber sat up on Airika's desk like she owned the place, nonchalantly leaning over to see Airika with her pants down. "So, this is why you're called Dr. Freak. Nice!"

"JASMINE!" Crimson reacted almost with jealousy. Hearing her Jasmine smiled and hopped back off. Briefly the blonde realized that maybe Crimson did like her for her, for not being a guy. Awesome!

"Let me explain this." Cyber took over, "Sorry I got nosey." A nod toward Airika and her pat down continuing as stimulation. "Crimson and I go way back. It's been years since we saw one another. My dad's filthy rich like her ole' man." Lie! "Jag was my graduation gift. Anyways, I heard she was in the hospital, so I drove down from upstate. She was resting when I ducked in, so I waited in my car to avoid getting any hotel. Figured I needed to stay nearby. Anyway, she caught me sleeping in my car and woke me up. I offered to take her back to the REZ, but she had a better idea. She wanted to see your house, so she invited me there until she had to come pick you up."

"Right! I just had to test my nerves driving your Hummer. Anyways, we heard gunshots and found your tires and hers both shot out. We got scared."

"Did you call the police and report it?"

"No. We came straight here not wanting them to question us for being in your home when it's not ours. Love your vagina." Crimson chuckled nervously, "The pool floor version, that is."

"Darn! And I was hoping you meant to take Rodney's place." Behind Crimson, Jasmine mouthed, "I will." then shut up fast. "Let me report it. Maybe my cameras caught the shooter. So how did you get here?"

"Your Harley!" Cyber gnashed her teeth. "Saw that bad girl and had to scissor her." Again, Airika flared her eyes.

"Knock it off! I know you're flirting. You came here for me, not her." Crimson lost her temper. It was in her turning to put her foot down Airika saw that she too had no pants on. The revelation made the good doctor dip fingers up inside her soaked pussy. She missed Mikaela in the moment. "Airika? Stop whatever you're doing back there and call my dad for me. He can give me a ride or send someone. I don't want to stay in Cordoba any longer."

"I'll call you an Uber."

"No! With that shooter I want to feel safe. Dad can send the REZsistance to take me home."

"I could just get us a room." Jasmine pointed out. "I'll pay to get our tires fixed."

"Insurance can do that. As long as my bike isn't damaged, I can still get around. I'm just happy you're both safe. I apologize as well." Airika stretched slyly showing off her figure to Cyber then bent to pull her scrubs up. "I do have to report guns fired, if one of my neighbors hasn't already. Although, I'm certain the police would have contacted me by now if they had." Pants up she slid her cell over the desk toward Crimson, "Call Nodin."

"Thank you. For everything! Mind if I step out to call him?"

"Not at all." Crimson started for the door then realized Cyber was hanging back, hands in her pants pocket.

"You are not staying in here alone with her." Brows lifting Cyber grinned and excused herself. Airika Ferreca was rather disappointed. She needed to make rounds anyway.

"Hold on! You two can stay, I'll go. There is more privacy in here. Hang out in here until Nodin or whomever escorts you home. I'll use a house phone to call the police about the shooting." Agreeing the girls held back. Realizing she needed to unlock her cell code she stepped back and typed in 6969. Wonderful! "Your father's number is in my contacts."

"Thanks again." Leaving them Cyber closed the door then immediately raced around Airika's desk to her desktop computer, Crimson pausing to wonder. "What are you doing?"

"Getting a tow for the Jag before it gets looked at by the cops. I can't let them trace the VIN; it shows up as Mickey Mouse owning it." She laughed. "Can't have the real owner get called over it. I even bypassed his On-Star."

"You're crazy."

"In love with you Crimmy."

"Uh huh! If I hadn't stopped, you, you would have replaced that orderly."

"Hey! I've been single my whole life. I sniff."

"Hurry up on her computer before she comes back." With a nod Cyber infiltrated her computer with ease and had a tow truck sent ASAP to Airika's address. Paying quadruple, the towing rates the owner went himself, he was bored at the office anyway. By the time the cops drove by he had that pretty red beast hauled off. Feeling generous Cyber then hacked the towing service's bank account and transferred money to Airika's bank to cover new tires. It was the least she could do. No trace of course, Cyber was that good. Technically, the tow truck owner paid for her tow, and the tires on both vehicles. Slick as a whistle! Evil genius!

Calling her father this late, Nodin with his housekeeper Sasha beneath him missionary style, he frowned over the distraction but still answered his cell. "Ferrec?" Rhythm kept; the maid was moaning with a joyous squeal.

"No daddy, it's Crimson! I need your help. Airika was going to bring me home, but someone shot at her Hummer. I'm afraid. Can you come get me? Or send Ollie and some of the REZsistence to escort me home."

"Who shot at you?" He growled, shooting first into his pretty young maid and slave. Since Airika had encouraged things, he was happily hitting adorable Sasha on a regular schedule.

"Are you jerking off?"

"NO, I AM NOT! I am however, getting laid."

"Please tell me it's not Mikaela." She heard soft erotic feminine moans. Jasmine perked up hearing Sasha. She already knew of the maid having read up on all things Merrick, including employees. Sasha was a hottie having seen yearbook photos of the girl. Yes, Jasmine did her homework!

"It is not! Mind your business. I'll have Heavy Feather come get you. After today's bullshit he likely needs some fresh air."

"I'm at the hospital. I couldn't stay at Airika's alone." No mention of Jasmine for safety reasons. Cyber gave her a thumbs up without looking. "Thank you, Daddy. I love you." CLICK! No, I love you back. He did however whisper into his housekeeper Sasha's nibbled ear, "I love fucking you." She could not agree more. Sugar Daddy! Even as he made arrangements with the REZistance he hit that pussy with old school passion. Done! Message relayed, her re:laid the maid.

********

In her exploration Cyber got entirely to nosey and looked at Airika's bank account financials and bulged her eyes at the savings. "No way does she make that much as an ER doctor. What have we here?" With Crimson off the phone, she quickly closed out her spyware. Old habits were hard to break. "Freak's lucky I like her fine ass, or I'd clean her out." The second she stood up Airika's cell rang. Crimson looking at the caller read it as "PUT CYBERCOCK ON." What in the hell? Eyes erupting Crimson showed Jasmine the caller. A shared jaw dropping Cyber kissed Crimson on the fly and bolted out the door.

"I'll be in touch. Stay low!"

"WAIT!" Breezing past Airika, Jasmine paused and returned to kiss her too. Now Crimson was pissed. Not knowing what was going on Airika simply fanned her face with a clipboard. Cybercunt was gone out the back door and in the wind. The fear of God in her she knew there was no way she could be near tech. Someone far better than she had tracked her with ease. Was it the woman in the van? Someone else entirely? Cordoba was in the departing taillights of a pickup truck, Cyber having hopped in the bed.

"Dammit! Forgot my hoodie."

Chilly ride up the coast.

********

Londale, South Carolina, 45 miles Northwest of Cordoba, later in the evening. After Midnight! Just don't tell her that, Dorei was still moaning.

Room 8 of the Firing Range Hotel, most locals just calling it the Range, built around the local bar known as Loaded. Same proprietor! Two unlikely drinking partners were getting drunk out of their minds. One of them a very troubled Sheriff Dolan Roster, the other a vicious beauty named Obsidian Opal Savage. A birth certificate typo, her true first name was Obsibian. What a name! As deadly as it sounded too. For the last hour Opal had simply laid next to Dolan, their backs leaning against the headboard of the Kingsize bed of the room. Finishing off that bottle of Bourbon as she listened to Dolan's woes. The longer they drank the more curious he got.

"I have to ask Miss Opal. Why all of the piercings... here... here... here... here... " He had to touch each one of the eight solid gold studs on and around her smoldering vagina. Naked since she lured him up from the stairwell, she maintained grace until he started touching her treasure trove. Snarling at him she sat her bottle aside and threw her body up over his, straddling his lap. "And... here!" On him!

"Way of the warrior!" She hissed and just as swiftly rolled away from him. "Lose your clothes before I rip them off of you."

"Pardon?" She went to her bag and dug into it, her backside to him. Whistling at the woman's athletic, well-muscled physique, she purposely made her ass cheeks quiver. Snockered, he sat up then collapsed right on back. "Yep! Rip away!" He just didn't have the ability to undress. At 2:15 AM he was trashed but aware. Turning to face Dolan he observed her tilt a tiny vial of green liquid and sip it gently. "What's that?"

"The equivalent of ten Viagra without the heart attack." She told him without expression. Cold at the moment she corked it tightly and put it away. Digging again she brought out what looked like cold cream. Taking that with her she returned to the bed and straddled him again. "Paint me."

"W-what?" She took his hand and placed the small container in his hand. Turning the lid to reveal the cream inside she insisted.

"PAINT ME!" Okay! Okay! He thought and scooped some onto two fingers then found her leaning in with her face.

"Warrior! So, warpaint?"

"PAINT ME! Do not make me paint myself. That would be in red."

"Ummm k!" He creased both sides of her face like white whiskers, a dot on her nose he chuckled. Hearing her snarl, he opted to move that dot upward over the bridge of her nose and between her brows. The dot then on her forehead this time. Her eyes were feral but sexy as fuck. Taking his hands next to her chest he added stripes to her 38C's circling the areolas, but not going near the nipples because he didn't want to suck on cold cream directly. Moving her body up higher onto his stomach allowed him to paint her belly and thighs as she arches her back, her hands in her beaded hair. Eyes sealed she laughed and trembled, each touch of his finger painting arousing her to higher elevations.

"Yesssssss! The Tigress rises!"

"Tigress?" He asked.

"My aphrodisiac. It is called T16R355... TIGRESS! It heightens my strength, my functions, my lust."

"This cream is Tigress?"

"No! That is a combination of Rhino and Tiger semen. It increases the sensitivity of my flesh."

"Semen? No shit!" She swatted the jar out of his hand, but it never left the mattress. Nails fluttering in front of her face as if she were going into a trance she chanted. "Ah, hell!" He thought for a moment that he had hooked up with a voodoo priestess. Laughing, she slapped his chest hard and gave him a ravenous glare.

"Gullible!" In one word she ripped every button off of his shirt and exposed his hairy chest. "Mmm! Home in the veldt." Nails stabbed him in the chest drawing blood but becoming sensual before he could cry out. "I hunt!"

"Uhhh? Be careful when you go below the veldt. I'd kind of like my manhood intact." Amused yet not showing it, she repositioned to work on his belt buckle, yanking it free of his loops. Draping his black leather belt between clenched teeth she went for his pants, unbuttoning then unzipping. No underwear surprised her, eyes narrowing with appetite. Moving lower again she kicked his legs apart and ferociously waged war in removing the jeans. His boots off long ago he was down to his black socks and his unbuttoned shirt. Overlooking them she thrashed her head about, his belt lashing at him painfully. Hands rising to prevent it she swatted them away and shot forward, rolling her cunt over his magnificent eight-inch law enforcer. Her warm wet cunt saturated him with liquid release during each pass. That belt was beating him the hell up.

A buckle upside the face repeatedly was not his idea of having a good time. If it wasn't for her killer body and that studded pussy rolling straight up and down his foreskin, cool one second, molten lava flows the next he might object. He was the law in these parts. Yeah, that would not go over well. Thankfully his alcohol content was so over the limit his pain threshold was numbed. It was just her savage approach to foreplay. Kinky as fuck!

She knew what she was doing, and no man would ever stop her rage. Some offbeat native language was spitting from her lips as she swatted him with his belt. Eyes almost affixed or better yet possessed, she stared without blinking. Even in her thrashing about, those eyes never left his. His heart was beating like distant drums and that alone made him feel racist. Miss Nairobi or wherever she hailed from was a Goddess to be worshipped. HER WAY!

Taking the belt from her clenched teeth she whipped it about his neck and drew his head up to meet her forehead. Cinching it tightly, it became a collar and leash, held firmly in an iron grip. "Are you ready to die, Bill?" Fake name!

"What a way to go." He hissed right back at her. The intensity in her eyes led her to slap him across the face, nails grazing his cheek and drawing blood. Only a wince, he snarled back at her. "King of Beasts!"

"Castrated coward with a mane." Headbutting him he fell back dizzy, letting her continue her reign. Sliding lower on him she kissed his chest then bit his shoulder, teeth prompting bloodshed. A tingle where she had left her first mark, led to further bites moving her way down his chest until she tore some pubes from above his boasting cock. Mouth wide she wasted zero time swallowing his cock without a single gag. Like a python gorging down a pig she took his eight to the depths of hell, chin on his bulging scrotum. Again, with the savagery she thrashed his erection from side to side. No way was Dolan able to resist firing a tranquilizer dart right down her throat. She felt his venom with an orgasm of interior saturation. That drug T16R355 had her hormones so jacked that his taste was better than anything she could ever believe existed. Instant euphoria!

Vital to her now, she demanded more. Yanking with incredible strength on his belt leash she brought his upper body flying up off of the mattress to peer down at her. Her intense gaze made him refuel instantly. Adding in some odd sensation stemming from his bloody bite marks he himself was feeling energized, his dick tightening up in her mouth spread her lips wider.

Greedy in his hunter's pose she fought to achieve more out of him. In the most amazing feat of jaw manipulation, she took not only his full eight, possibly another half-inch in the sudden charge of adrenaline he exhibited and worked on consuming his scrotum too. Watching her work her voodoo he had to roll his eyes back. That crazy bitch had both of his balls in her mouth as well and was biting around his entire genitalia. Blood felt oozing into her mouth, he lost it again. Take that you twisted, Tigger! Another massive load deflated his balls beneath her tongue, mixing creamy white with bold red for a pink that made her evening.

"AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" Shot! Shot! Shot! Savage rebellion! In a final extraordinary nut, she pulled away from his erection then spat his bloody jizz into his face. Climbing roughly on top of him she penetrated herself with his cock utilizing target precision. Down she went! Up she rose! He was held up by his belt, lightheaded by his unexpected current. That was more cum than he had shot since his teenage years, and she demanded more. In her violent ride she even bit his nose leaving fangs along the nostril area. Ow! For all of two seconds. Breasts in his face beating him from both sides. He fought back and bit her nipple, that tiger semen cocktail smearing on his lips and cheeks. Hissing at his own teeth mark, Opal Savage began a maniacal laughter.

"The cowardly lion finds his balls. Will they stay full, or will he run from the tigress?" To her shock Dolan found a burst of energy and toppled her with effort onto her back and asserted control. Hitting her cunt with his own bit of intensity she snarled, "Bare your claws my Wishful King! You will only have one opportunity to rule." Claiming his belt from her grasp in a fight of wills, he just doubled up his fist and slugged her in the nose. Hearing a crack he paused only briefly, thinking he had hurt her. Blood running from her nostrils she spat it at him. "DOMINATE THE DEN!"

Hearing her he cursed and slugged her again, then used his belt like she had in surrounding her neck, choking her with it. Like she had he smacked her hands away even after enduring slashes of her nails. The white bedding was turning crimson. A furious detonation inside her like a lightning strike on the plains created wildfire. A stimulation deep inside her fueling her strength Opal Savage rolled him off of her, she back on top of her prey. Her turn! Fist balled up in a creaking noise she hit him in the nose breaking his own bridge this time. Where was the agony? Only blood. His turn to spit at her. Cumming hard Opal lost her sanity and arched her back and screamed at the ceiling above.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,864 Followers
12