Midnight Ep. 043: T16R355

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Interestingly enough, a certain Arabic Princess occupied her bedroom in the room above them, listening from the floor vent at their destructive path. Nova Khar-Issawi masturbated to the best of her virginity at the sound effects. She found the riot of battle exhilarating. Knowing Dolan's voice, she suddenly envisioned the Sheriff taking her down, and stealing her virginity. The girl was ready, but quite picky. Not even her friend the waitress Mazie Lomas could pinpoint the right man to set her up with. Nova never knew what she wanted until hearing this below her. Unable to contain her emotions Nova screamed and climaxed with a deafening reveal. Below her Opal opened her eyes and smiled.

"The continent has spoken." Dolan also heard her and nutted once again into the Tigress on her precipice. Almost inhaling the eroticism of it all through her broken nose, Opal moved her hands to both sides of it and reset the bone, snorting blood out over Dolan's belly. Slowing her ascent, she stretched out over him and kissed him full on the lips. No biting, nor snarls, almost a purr. Five minutes of bloody Frenching she peeled her breasts from his hairy landscape and leaned over his nose. Biting it she viciously popped his own nasal cartilage back into place. Witch Doctors orders! Dolan passed out between exhaustion, intoxication, and shock.

"Pussy!" Opal hissed and crawled off of him to go shower. Invigorated again, and clean of her tiger, rhino jizz she got dressed in a clean uniform, packed her bag and left Bill... aka Dolan, to sleep it off. Before heading down to her van, she did make a side trip upstairs and knocked on Nova's door. Wearing only a t-shirt the girl trembled and shyly answered the door.

"Hello?" She found Opal holding her vial of T16R355 in front of the girl's eyes.

"One drop on your tongue. No more or you won't know how to control your hormones. You are Arabic... my ancestry from the Congo. We share our homes in common. Room 8... the door is open. Clean up my mess before dawn." Turning away Opal headed for her van. Who needed sleep when T16R355 had her so alert. A true cat hunted at night after all.

Nova Khar-Issawi didn't know what to make of the woman, nor of the green vial in her hand. Taking it to her medicine cabinet she put it away. Fearing it for the moment, she put on her slippers and walked downstairs, seeing Opal's black van leaving the lot. At Room 8 she peered inside to find Sheriff Dolan Roster laying on his back bloody and appearing lifeless. A tear falling, she thought he might have been murdered, until he let out a snore. A sigh of relief she crept inside just to admire his firm erection; it had not gone down so much as a millimeter. Rock hard and tempting. She panted watching it, unable to look at anything else. Hand beneath her t-shirt Nova masturbated until she came on her fingertips. White creamy deliciousness she tasted herself first, then could not resist smearing her cream along the tip of his beast. She had heard Opal yell, "PAINT ME!" Inspiration indeed!

"Go to bed."

"Winston!" Stunned by a familiar voice behind her she shot up off the mattress. Nova felt so very ashamed and hurried around her guardian in the doorway.

"Fucking Black Ops!"

The cradle of civilization was in Africa.

********

Stepping back in time to 2:15 AM!

Cybercock now known as Jasmine Riviera, real name long forgotten for personal reasons, waited until her hijacked truck bed came to a stop. The pickup truck's driver not even aware he had a passenger in his intoxicated care even lost his cellphone from the front seat, his single cab's sliding rear window open for fresh air, Jasmine in her thin body style squirmed its way through just enough to sneakily swipe it for her own benefit. Ditching the bed quietly before he moved on, she darted into the darkness and walked only a good quarter mile before running into a nice camping spot.

"Duncan's Drydock Boatyard." She puckered, "Might be a roof over my head for the night. I am getting sleepy." Gates wide open she expected to hear some guard dog any second. Wrong! Guard pussy maybe. Hearing a meow, she used the cellphone light of one Gordon Costner to peer left and see a cat. "Hey Puss Puss! Know any good hotels around here?" The cat took off spooked by the light. "That's cool. I'll find the Hyatt... or is that HYACHT?" She laughed. "MarriYACHT? I kill myself!" Not a good vibe to ponder over in the darkness, not knowing what might be out here in this skeleton yard of decaying vessels. Strolling aimlessly at first, she heard the roar of motorcycles coming her way. Watching the gates, she found ten bikes cruising by, Crimson on the lead bike with a big ass Indian was clear as day in her blue hoodie and bare ass. Headlights on high beam all the way back to the REZ. "Miss you already babe." At least her girl was safe.

"Alright! Let's dig up a cozy Minnow II Skipper." Exploring, she came upon the closest boat with its walls intact. It was probably one of three vessels that looked almost seaworthy but obviously not. "The SIRENe! With a painted-on letter e. I wonder why?" Cautiously climbing aboard, she found her cat following her up into the big boat. "Welcome back! Is this your place?" Cell light used again she went down into the galley and found blankets on the floor. Dozens of whiskey bottles too. Unopened can goods shocked her. "Oooo! Tuna fish! Wanna share a can?" She checked the expiration date. "Wow! It's still good. Does your owner live here?" Waving her hand at the odor she winced, "Let's hope not! Christ! What died in here?" Popping the can lid she ate half then sat the rest on the floor for her newfound friend. "There! Friends forever!" Gilligan was all for that voluntarily purring up a storm.

"What have we here? Playgirl? Did the woman of the house move out?" Opening it every single page was stuck together. "Nope! I like girls anyway!" Yawning, she used Gordon's phone to pull up some music on his Spotify. "Likes country music it looks like. No tears in my beers or boot shootin' boogie for this metalhead." Searching, she played a random new metal band that fit her situation just for irony, the band was Cabin Boy Jumps Ship, their song called Low. "Ehh? It works." Shoulders bobbing in a seated dance she sighed and laid back. Killing the cell to conserve the battery it was a one song wonder. Jasmine Riviera ended up using the stinky blanket anyway. No hoodie she was shivering.

"Night Crimy!"

Belly full, Gilligan joined her for a nap. Top hammock, meaning Cyber's chest.

********

Caretaker Inn! Right on the ocean. 4:40 AM!

Waking up from a sound sleep Clinton Biles licked his lips and lifted his head in a fog. Beneath each of his arms were two chubby but gorgeous women, one his wife Mindy, the other his new girlfriend Britney Saunders. Both had their hands on his cock as if sharing ownership. Lifting a brow, he felt very lucky, his life was taking a swift 360 degree turn since he accidently punched Mindy. Arrested over it for domestic battery he was brought to Caretaker to keep a distance. One could see how well that worked out. So much for a restraining order. Not that it mattered, she dropped the charges but only after Nick Sanchez worked his own magic. New job, temporary residence, then a full-time career as a police officer once his community service to Nick was done. Britney here planned on buying them all a house to live in and even buy Clinton a Harley. Life was good.

"Coffee!" Easing between the sleeping beauties he crawled from bed and first went to take a much-needed piss, then got dressed. Wearing a t-shirt, he bought at the Surve You gas station across the street and his only clean jeans he quietly grabbed his wallet and room key. Tiptoeing out, he was met by birds singing and the roar of the oceans tide a short distance away. Inhaling the future, he rubbed his bushy beard and took a walk to the convenient store.

"I wonder if Lakshmi is working this morning. It's still early, not much traffic." He grinned, "She sure had a sweet ass that's for certain. The kid likes me. Now that I've set Mindy straight who knows I might try me some Indian food." Lakshmi Surve was originally from Mumbai. Americanized she had her own agenda, regardless of what her family thought. Should they find out that is.

Crossing the street with not a Kia Soul in sight, he stepped up onto the curb alongside the gas station. Looking in he saw the Hindi beauty waiting for him at the door. Playfully, she held off until he reached for the door then locked it razzing him with her tongue. Wincing at her he chuckled. "I need coffee dammit!" What he got was Lakshmi lifting her shirt and pressing her amazing breasts into the glass door. "And there's my cream and sugar."

She blushed but remained compressed until he placed his palms up to the glass as if squeezing her tits. She giggled and stepped back before pulling her shirt down. Wearing loose pants she turned and mooned him again, no panties in her way. Pressing her butt cheeks into the glass smudged the panes on a lower level. Slapping the glass over her ass cheeks she felt the jolt and moaned. "You must spank me again." He heard her. With no further jolt she looked over her shoulder and found him unzipping his jeans.

Whipping out his dick he slapped the glass over her cheeks then started jerking off. In awe Lakshmi found her clitoris and let him continue. Shrugging, the gentle giant pounded his erection until he nutted on her glASS. Milky strands trickled down her door. Peeling her cheeks away she stood there masturbating in front of him. She quickly came, juices spilling on the floor mat below. Putting his pecker away wet he waited until she unlocked the door for him.

"Good morning, Mister Clinton. You have made my day."

"Better clean that glass before your kin sees it."

"I will do it now." She eased around him with a flirty expression and opened the door. To his shock she knelt down outside and began licking his cum from the door pane. Gathering some on her fingers she rubbed some on her face, then without bothering to look around lifted her shirt and crushed her titties into the exterior, more jizz on those. Finally, her ass found his moist white leftovers until it was all just a smear. Bubbly, she entered her store with a sheepish grin. "How may I Surve You?"

"Ice! Surve Ice!" He chuckled. "What's got into you Lakshmi?"

"That would be quite nice. If you, please."

"Oh, I'd please." He laughed. "Better delete the camera footage."

"I turned them off. Please do not hate me for liking you Mister Clinton."

"Never! You ever get a night off?"

"Tomorrow night, yes."

"Good! Meet me at my hotel room at 9:00 PM. Ignore my wife and girlfriend, maybe my roommate if she ever gets back. I'm fucking the holy hell out of you."

"You would truly want me?"

"Long as you want me. Gotta share with my other girls though. No jealousy."

"I will be there by 8:59." She giggled.

"Sounds like a date." He and she made coffee together. Free of charge of course! Breakfast croissants as well. One for Brit and Mindy too. Customers arriving saw the smears, nipple smudges on the door. Lakshmi left them there on purpose. Rebellious little Muslim!

Clinton Biles went back to his room and fucked his bitches before work. He ate his sandwich while nailing Mindy. Britney watched while eating hers and sharing bites with Mindy. It was a no stress morning!

Leg, sausage, and say cheese!

********

5:00 AM!

Nick Sanchez woke up from a restful night's sleep. Stretching he got up and went for a glass of milk then stepped to the accordion doors, still open to the beauty of the Atlantic Ocean. Hearing subtle but weak moans he ignored Midnight Amador and got dressed for a morning run. Shorts and t-shirt all in black, sunglasses in ready for the sun to be annoying. Leaving the beach house through the side door facing the driveway he bolted into a run. The main road busy with cars taking their owners to work he found a few friendly waves but maintained a stoic demeanor. It was easy to get lost in thought over all of all the things he needed to do at The Shoals. So many irons in the fire with hired help not just from the REZ, but a security branch coming in to install cameras, alarms, and predator sensors to scare off snakes and the like he had his next few days cut out for him.

Factor in the bounty hunter, an ex-soldier from his unit Obsidian Opal Savage, keeping tabs on a certain hacker that got nosey it concerned him. Dealing with Midnight's mother Irene, business ventures and the police department there was precious room to devote to Midnight and Bearpaw. His desires were chiseling into his psyche and in a big hurry to get everything done. Hopefully in a week's time so that he could move to The Shoals permanently. Once that was achieved, he could focus deeper on his slaves. As long as nothing else got in his way. A honk to his right proved that was always going to be a struggle.

"Morning Nick."

"Naomi!" He spoke maintaining his stride.

"Want me to have breakfast ready at the diner when you get there?"

"Not this time. Food at home."

"Dalton says we should accept your offer and do Puerto Rico."

And there was what was in his way. That and an oncoming car. Another honk, Esteban Amador went breezing by on his way to work. At least he made the effort to say hello. Naomi of course flipped him off.

"We'll make plans in a week. Let me finish up with The Shoals."

"Whenever you're ready. Thank you, Nick. Give Midnight my love."

"I'll give it to her." Damn straight! Not his love, just his dick. Once Naomi drove off, Nick turned back around and headed home. "As a matter of fact I'll give it to her right now."

Dawn before Dawn!

12