Midnight Ep. 044: KEYhole

Story Info
The key to success is dropping the right clues.
6.5k words
5
1.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 44 of the 52 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,860 Followers

Midnight Amador was moaning in her sleep. Dreaming even with her eyes open to the pre-dawn glimmer on the horizon. All night long she had masturbated, confined to the chain lead hooked to a tree along the beach side property she called home. No! Not her home, her occupied spot on someone else's patch of soil. She owned nothing, not even her soul. Not even this chain that rubbed her twat raw from hours of agitation and tugging. It like time, was borrowed only to be reclaimed. Refusing to lose sight of her Kami's mission, Midnight Isabella fought very hard against heavy eyelids. Winning for all too brief moments in and out of reality she saw the true light of morning.

Revived by her dream come true she witnessed Nick Sanchez returning from a short morning run to invigorate his own need to stay awake. Strolling from the side of the beach house rather than the accordion doors he stopped at the steps to the deck and removed his athletic wear. Massive cock dangling between his legs he faced Midnight from a distance. Trickling instantly in her mudhole of urine and lust she moved into an all-fours position and crawled out of her pigpen palace and tugged on her chain as hard as it could be pulled tight to appear as if trying to get to her master. Mouth as wide as she could open it, she begged with every ounce of her sanity that he pay a visit. Remaining stoic, arms folded over his chest he observed her expectant hunger and made her wait impatiently. Each second, she whined and panted through her trembling efforts his dick grew tighter, rising like the Eastern sun. Awaiting full tilt erection arching his crown upward, the King made his move.

Wagging her ass in anticipation he realized just how dirty this little whore was. Not only in appetite, but her drug dose of X-AP347 had also likely worn off. Yet the lingering effects still created a fire within her to coincide with her mental need for her tantalizing deity. Inching closer his penis hovered a mere quarter inch out of reach of her mouth. Not once had she closed that widened circumference, knowing exactly how thick his scepter was and honored its arrival without having to widen further. Midnight was training herself as much as Nick was teaching her. Mind reader! Perfect union if not worthy of sharing his opinion. Patience! She was acting too impatient. That was why he held back.

Relaxing her nerves Midnight simply stared up at him without blinking, teary eyed from lack of sleep, her servitude craving acceptance. Once she stopped shaking and devoted only a valued composure, she received her Kami. Not reward! Those were long gone. It was up to her to reward him, not the other way around. She had given up any gifts in favor of proving to him she was nothing without his commands. In wait for just this moment she was proud of herself. Yet, she wanted to surprise him. Minx!

Tongue extended but refusing contact until he allowed it Nick just stepped right into her, his head grazing her lips and tongue for a perfect fit. Adapting to his size she didn't even start sucking him off, she let him feel at home in her throat and go at his pace, not her own. Own was no longer in her vocabulary. Own was his word, not hers. No matter how the word was utilized on her end.

Staring down at her he merely absorbed her unwavering respect. Stretching vividly, he rather enjoyed his lounging. Her mouth made for a very nice sleeve. Sighing he decided to officially wake her up. Palming the back of her head he forced seven out of ten inches down her gullet, slobber drooling from her lightly pressed lips. She refused to let her lips appear aggressive in holding him in, this was his mouth and if he wanted her lips tightly constricting, he would tell her to. Again, he read her thoughts on that and approved. Gags resisted as much as possible, his forced intrusion came to an all to early end. Literally! His nut thick and creamy he withdrew his girth, his length, and shot final doses onto her tongue. "Savor that!"

Slapping his erection over her dirty face his and her wetness combined smeared dust and dried mud all over her features. "You need a serious bath before we go for a ride. Too bad Will Gullivant has a busy day today. Too busy to groom you. I... " He narrowed his eyes at her mouth, her tongue curling up to foamy lips. Within his milky jizz he saw something quite unexpected. "Well, I'll be damned!"

Reaching beneath her tongue with his fingertips he brought out a sticky key. "Took a load off then waited on my load to cleanse it, didn't you?" Behind her in the mud he spotted turds. "No wonder you're so dirty. Mud and slave shit. What a combination. Go dig a hole and bury your leftovers. I'll make breakfast then you can shower up. Shave that cunt it's getting thick. And swallow that load."

"Yes Kami. I hope you enjoyed your gift. It is not for me to be rewarded; it is for you."

"I did! Keep it up Dorei. Good impressions every time. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Kami. Please have faith. May I speak further?"

"Keep it short." Like her pubes he thought. He considered testing Eugene Holley's hair removal lotion but wasn't decided on if he wanted Midnight's bikini area silky soft on a permanent basis. A thin strip of peace fuzz was sexy as hell. Same on Bearpaw! No, not this morning. Another day!

"I understand everything Kami. I only wish you to realize that. To ask me if I understand each command is unnecessary. I hope I have not spoken out of turn. I only attempt to save you time."

"Trial run! No more questioning your thoughts. Actions will speak volume. Dissatisfactory thoughts however will get you punished. Be certain you read me correctly."

"Yes, Kami."

"Changed my mind. Let's eliminate you having to shave your legs ever again. I'll assist in your shower just this once. Bury your shit and take a catnap until I come back with breakfast. We'll get you cleaned up. Big day today! Time for you to see where your new home will be in a week or two."

"I have no home, only where you allow me to kneel before you."

"That is true. Well done, Dorei. Now shut up and bury that stench." Bad enough he knew that key in her mouth had to have tasted horrible to her. Cleansed in master's nut, however. Eying the key he walked back to collect his clothing and head inside. A treasure she was!

********

The REZ!

Getting home from Cordoba as escorted by six members of the REZsistence, Crimson Merrick went straight to her room and took a nap. Short lived by sex down the hallway getting loud she pouted and covered her head with a pillow. Who did her dad have over and where did he find the energy? By 3:40 AM the screaming stopped, and she heard a door then footsteps going by her room. Quiet now Crimson drifted off with a murmured, "Night, Cyber." Like you Jasmine Riviera was snoring.

7:20 AM, her eyes were wide open again. The scent of eggs and bacon perked Crimson up. Her belly growling heavily since her small salad she chose to drag herself out of bed, go pee in her very own bathroom then put on some pink shorts with an old black t-shirt with the REZ logo and the year she graduated here on the reservation. On the back it said SANTEE RAID because of a football team gimmick that won them a trophy against a rival team outside their territory. Victory was theirs! Scalps a plenty that night, a bet won they inherited the helmets of their enemy. They never won again. Still a good season.

Barefoot she left her bedroom and walked by her father's room. Hearing the ruffle of a newspaper then a gag reflex she bulged her eyes. "Daddy still has company. What is going on? If it's not my sister or Dr. Freak, then who?" Bewildered and a tad grossed out she headed downstairs and to the kitchen. At first, she thought nothing of it, their housekeeper Sasha was preparing a breakfast tray for her father consisting of scrambled eggs, bacon, ham, and a bagel. Getting orange juice from the fridge Crimson noted no glass. "Morning Sasha. I'll pour daddy a glass of juice for you. Sounded good to me too." Turning she nearly dropped the container. "Uhh? Sasha? Where is your uniform?"

"This is my uniform from now on. The apron only when cooking." Otherwise, the pretty young woman was butt ass naked save for her maid's lacey tiara. French made! "Thank you for the help, Miss Merrick."

"Crimson. You've been here long enough to, when did this happen?"

"Since the doctor was here. Your father has given me a raise."

"I bet he has. So, who is upstairs blowing daddy?"

"It is not for me to say." Fear mostly! Pouring two glasses of juice, one for the tray, the other her own Crimson gulped it down. "Would you like breakfast now? I can start it after I take your father's up."

"Sure! I'm starving. I'll take his tray up, you cook. If you go up there he might keep you."

"I would be honored if he did."

"Right!" She prayed Sasha never became her stepmom. The girl was a year younger than Crimson. She had come a long way since her chorus days. Songbird Sasha! Taking the tray, she carefully walked with it up the staircase then balanced it on her knee like a firm ballerina to knock then enter. If there had been a keyhole she might have snooped first. Her father's face was hidden by the newspaper, but his lover was ass in the air equally as naked. By the hair she immediately knew it was her sister giving their father a blow job. "I thought it wasn't Mikaela." She announced her arrival. Paper lowered Nodin had his reading glasses on.

"It was not at the time you called. Where is Sasha?"

"Making me breakfast. Bet Mikaela's worked up an appetite by now." Her sister flipped her off with her only free hand, the other palming her dad's scrotum. "I don't get it. Why are you using Mikaela like this? Is this punishing her for her stripping at the club? Did Airika turn you all Darth Vader on us?"

"Who was it who shot out the tires? Airika sent me a picture of her Hummer."

"No clue!" Black bitch in a van! Safer not to admit that to protect Jasmine.

"The blonde?"

"Crap! Airika ratted us out."

"I paid security to check the hospital cameras. Who was the blonde you rode in on Ferrec's motorcycle with?"

"A friend I made. She's really nice."

"Wealthy it seems. Cameras showed her leaving in a very expensive Jaguar with a license plate devoted to you. Tell me the truth or you will be joining your sister here in my lap." OH, FUCK!

"I should have known that would come up." She thought, the idea of cum coming up made her lose her appetite. Breakfast tray sat on the bed Crimson closed her eyes and caved. "Recall my friend Cybercock? The hacker we used to track Mister Sanchez."

"I do." He sat his paper aside and palmed Mikaela's head forcing her to consume his entire eight-inch penis until his balls cushioned her chin. Crimson had to look away, this could be her. Telling her father, no was never a smart thing to do.

"Well, after she dug in on Nick... Mister Sanchez... her dark web servers were corrupted, and systems fried crispier than Sasha's bacon. I knew Cyber as a man in shadows, it turns out he was she. She's in love with me."

"I see. And why is she not here with you now?"

"Jitters! She's afraid Sanchez is out to kill her. The person who shot out the tires is a badass looking black woman in a black van. Jasmine felt by hanging with me she might put me in further danger. Inevitably you!" Bluff! If her father thought Cyber was protecting him, he might offer help. "It was your IP that would have been her last communication. Someone who is a far better hacker tracked her and destroyed everything she had, even took a vast majority of her money."

"Interesting! So, she led them to my door."

"Not intentionally. Any great hacker knows how to get around someone who thinks they are superior." She had to endure his snarl and feeding Mikaela her own breakfast. Her sister swallowing was released, and she sat up on her knees wiping her chin on her forearm. Crimson simply pitied her. Expecting a haunted expression, she found Mikki flipping her tongue off at her sister. It was no surprise her whorish sister had grown to like her new promotion, just like Sasha.

"Invite this blonde... Jasmine you say, home for dinner. She might prove useful in the future. She can share your bed."

"Really? You would allow me to have a girlfriend? I thought you were against gays."

"Are you gay?"

"Both ways. I'm done denying that. I prefer guys but hey, Jasmine is fun. Oh, you should see Dr. Freak's home. It's insane! The swimming pool alone will get you hard." Blush! "Sorry! No disrespect, daddy." None taken! After witnessing Airika and Mikaela together his opinions on same sexes had slightly changed. Fun to watch at least.

"Go clean up and start your day at the club." He altered course and ordered Mikki out of his bed. Reaching for his breakfast tray Crimson did jump to it and helped him retrieve it without a mess. She even placed a large cloth napkin over his hairy chest. With Mikki long gone he patted the mattress. "Sit with me. No, you will not replace your sister. You are the good daughter."

"Thank you, Daddy. I do love you. I hope you don't think badly of how I feel about Jasmine. Trust me I have concerns too. She lied about being a guy for one. I did things on cam for a guy that I thought was Cybercock while she watched behind her false ID. Coming to Cordoba to be with me had to have taken a lot. I could have handled it badly and she chose to risk it to get to know me."

"On the run. She likely had nowhere else to go." He scooped up eggs, dabbing his chin from being sloppy. "If Sanchez is hunting her that means she must have found out more than she is admitting."

"Is it Sanchez? What she did reveal was something about a photograph of his old army unit. The black woman was a soldier in that pic. It could be she doesn't want her own ID out there. Just a thought."

"Hand me my phone." She moved around the bed to the other side then crawled across the mattress to hand it over. Seeing his penis weeping she flared her eyes and snatched up a pillow to hide behind. Dialing out he got back in touch with the REZsistence. "Oliver? I will not apologize for waking you. Send a pair of your boys back to Cordoba. I need you to look for a red Jaguar with shot out tires. Enquire where it was towed to. The plate says CRYMCEN. Someone will come to claim it eventually. Detain the owner and call me immediately. Be on the lookout for a young blonde woman... and no, not the Sheriff's daughter. Remain focused Heavy Feather. Also, send three others to stand guard at Dr. Ferrec's home in case someone should pay her a visit. Be on the lookout for a black van with an African American woman driving it. She has a gun. I'll text you the doctors address once I know it." Crimson recited it from memory, impressing her father. With Ollie saying, "Got it!" Nodin grumbled then hung up. Good enough!

"Can I go eat? My belly is growling." He did offer her a bite of ham from his fork. Accepted she smiled. "I could go driving around and see if I can find Jasmine. That, or as badly as I dread the place I could drop by Harbinger Shoals, thank Nick again for saving me. He could have just let me die daddy. For some reason I think there's more to this than him hunting Cyber."

"Take Calvin Heavy Feather with you. You are never to be alone from this day forth until we are certain who our true enemy is. Stay in touch." A kiss to his cheek she hurried from his bed. Eying her ass wiggling away Nodin Merrick sighed. His favorite daughter did have an incredible body. "You may not keep her, Cybercock. Only to be used until you are in my possession." Juiced up!

********

6:45 AM! Still on the REZ!

"You are still insistent on no clothing."

Rayna Waterfall prowled her kitchen in her bathrobe over her sleeping gown and fuzzy beaver slippers, the tails her soles which made her look as if she had snowshoes on. She treasured these slippers because her father had caught the pair of beavers when she turned seventeen, way back in the day. A month prior to her father going missing and was never seen again. Heartbreak of course. They were one of the few things she had left to honor a great man. To this day there was no sign of him deceased or otherwise, but again, by now he would be in his nineties. Eldest of elders!

Getting ready for work, if it could be called that, Lillian Dawn Bearpaw wore only her Go Go boots as ordered by her Kami, Nick Sanchez. Waffles made by Rayna while Newton showered, his granddaughter swiped one and stood leaning naked against the kitchen counter. "It is not I that is insistent grandmother. I will not let you blame him. My fate is sealed, and I adore my Kami for his instruction."

A knock on the front door challenging Rayna she frowned. "You know that is Lukas Porcupine. Will you scar the poor boy for life?"

"He knew things from yesterday. While I do not... I must. There is doctrine in what I must believe in. Lukas is old enough to grasp reality."

"The boy has a crush on you Lillian."

"Then I must allow him to. Forgive me if you can. If not, I will understand. I told you that I would move out if you and grandfather required this. I am only here a few more days before returning to Charleston. Once my days there are done, I will be moving in with my Kami at the Shoals." Another knock Dawn finished off her waffle and left the kitchen. Grabbing the keys to the Raptor she opened the front door to be met with bulging eyes and a nervous smile.

"Hi Dawn." Lukas swallowed dryly at seeing her perfect body up close and personal. He nearly dropped his old dinner bucket. Stepping out he barely backed up to give her room due to his awe of her beauty. "You look very nice this morning."

"Boots too much?" She smirked and reached over to lift his jaw. "Let's go to work. Try not to trip over anything." Rayna caught them just prior to their leaving the front deck. Handing Lukas two waffles on a paper plate with butter and light syrup she frowned at the boy's reaction, his eyes following Dawn's tight heart shaped bottom. A slap to the back of his head he blushed.

"Sorry Rayna. Waffles swell good." Smell! She knew he was flustered.

"Behave yourself. Do not stare."

"I will." Behave yes, stare yes. She simply shook her head and went back indoors. She had dress fittings with the Sage sisters in a little over an hour. Even she was stunned by Mordecai's generosity. Not by choice, of course.

Walking out to the Raptor parked by the Civic Center, Dawn ignored the eyes around her. It was not just Lukas trailing behind her wolfing down his waffles with sticky hands and shuffling in disbelief. The REZ RYDER bus was waiting on the arriving workers to haul them out to Harbinger Shoals. Another bus devoted to workers that needed transport up the coast to Caretaker, Londale, Penance, and Griggs. Jobs in all such locales, also caught a glimpse of Lillian's hard to miss chest, her tight abdomen, her thinly covered bush over her bikini area. The jiggle of her tits alone spilled many a cup of coffee.

Unlocking the Raptor which now belonged to Nick Sanchez giving him Tom Sylver's fabulous ride, she found her heart racing. Not a single wolf call, but the intensity of their eyes made her wet as hell. At least this early there were no children out and about. At least none she was aware of. But again, there was always a little birdy watching. Up in the trees a certain snoop Nathan Upside Down Crow took video of Dawn and the reaction of the populace. Nodin Merrick had it in his possession within fifteen minutes. Add in the REZsistance bikers leaving for Cordoba and seeing Dawn sharing their own video with Oliver Heavy Feather, Lillian Dawn Bearpaw was a hit.

Gentleman Lukas hurried to eat and discard his paper plate in a trash barrel by the Center then beat Dawn to the Raptor, opening the driver's side door for her out of respect. Smirking at him she accepted the gesture but knew he was looking up between her thigh gap as she climbed in. "Do not get the truck sticky." Wrong kind of syrup but funny none the less. Licking his fingers Lukas raced around to the other side and hopped in. She hoped Nick would not be cross with her for bringing Lukas along to pick he and Midnight up. The boy could have ridden the bus, but he had been her passenger the last few days. Close enough to family.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,860 Followers
12