Midnight Ep. 044: KEYhole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firing up the truck she put her seatbelt on, the belt crossing her chest and between her 34F's. Early morning chill, on top of being aroused her nipples were like fingertips. Lukas staring only added to her chill. "Seatbelt! Wet wipe in the glove box. Before you touch anything else." Lukas froze like a dear in headlights. YES DEAR! He was a dear boy. Fingers snapping to break his drooling trance she raised her tone, "HEY! Snap out of it."

"Sorry, Dawn! I just had a vision." He found a wet wipe and cleaned his sticky fingers before the seatbelt hookup.

"That again? What did you see this time?"

"I think you had icing all over your face. Are we stopping to buy donuts?" No, just for nuts! She tried not to laugh but she knew just what his vision was. In gear Dawn pulled out of the parking lot and headed for Caretaker. Destination Kami!

doNUTS!

"Hilarious!"

********

Marcus Jericho's loaned beach house. 7:00 AM!

Scrambled eggs with chunks of steak, crumbled up dog food and shredded toast in her food bowl Nick Sanchez added four droplets of X-AP347 to give it flavor. The long-lasting drug would increase her sexual appetite and make her cunt crave stimulation. Anal warmth and a slight tingle would also demand attention. "Four for fore. Play that is." Nick mused mixing it in good before hauling it outside for Midnight's morning breakfast.

Finding her on all fours he knew his droplet count had merit. The drug would definitely revive her after no sleep, Eugene Holley a master chemist, pALchemist as Nick called his friend from childhood was a wonder boy. Finding safe methods to get rich schemes was in his favor, providing drugs for all sorts of sexual perks was how he made millions, not just for himself, but for Nick. Eugene had proven that he could devise equally remarkable feats that the government could but refused to. You can bet Big Pharm had the cure for cancer and other evil diagnoses. The biggest cancer was Big Pharm itself. His words!

"Eat!" He sat the bowl beneath her head. With excited devotion Midnight Amador lowered her face and fed with vigor. She had worked up one hell of an appetite overnight. Even the dog food was delicious. Sweeter thanks to the X-AP347 which she had no idea existed. Not that it mattered. Her life was in this man's hands to deal with as he pleased. His word gospel!

Devoured, she even licked the bowl as clean as she could get it while Nick stood facing the ocean watching freighters far out in the distance. So peaceful! Turning to peer down at Midnight, he found her with her dish in her mouth to prevent him from kneeling to pick it up, ass wagging like a puppy. Nodding at her without expression he took the bowl then patted her head. Her eyes unblinking basked in his glory as she looked up with puppy like charm. It amazed Nick just how in tune she was. Reaching beneath her hair he unclasped her dog chain. "Crawl to the deck. Stand for the shower. Clean up then I'll join you to finish you off. Today, you shine." That made her smile.

Crawling to the deck Nick watched her and shook his head. Even her cunt had mud in it. Good thing he opted against fucking her. "Here's mud in my eye." He chuckled lifting his dick to look directly at his urethra. "Well, almost!" Dropping his penis, he took the bowl inside and rinsed it out placing it in a strainer to dry.

Going to his bedroom he dug beneath his bed for his care package mailed by Eugene and procured a bottle of 41-8R4217, the hair removal lotion made to look like a bottle of sunscreen. Glancing over the accompanying note Eugene left in the case for safety reasons he took out a provided baggy of rubber gloves to be used when applying it. On the note Eugene wrote, "Don't go bald Ismael." Nick rolled his eyes at his real name. "I won't Euge!" Huge! Eugene was not skinny, yet he probably got laid more than Nick ever had, his drugs used as mickies to make bitches want him. Fucking Bond villain!

Case slid back under the bed he took the bottle and gloves outside and saw that Midnight was 85% rinsed clean, the harder to get places still dirty. Sitting his accessories aside he stepped in and took the washcloth she was using and soaped it up good. Scrubbing her back and ass crack she began to look presentable. Examining every inch of her to be certain he shut the water off and dried her thoroughly. "Alright! I'm going to apply some lotion on your body. This particular lotion does not touch your hands until it seeps into your pores good. This will remove unwanted hair better than any razor so let me do the applications, you just hold still and enjoy my touch."

"I always enjoy your touch, Kami."

"Good girl!"

Gloves on he used a small paintbrush to dab what he pours into a Tupperware container. Painting it on her legs first the stubble literally fell away like gnats. A shine immediately developing added a textured gloss as if wearing fresh baby oil. Knowing the gloss would remain for days before any new applications he painted her feet and then went in for the kill. Brushing her bikini area, she went bald in under two minutes of dissolving hair. Not harmful to her vagina in any way, he carefully wiped away any stragglers in the folds of her hood. Turned in step he coated her ass crack, all hair within long gone. Basting her bottom like a turkey the shine was so glossy it was almost as if she were still wet, which complimented her naturally golden flesh. Back shellacked as he considered it, grinning she was gorgeous. "Hold your hair forward. Do not let it touch this lotion until it thoroughly dries."

"Yes, Kami. It smells like strawberries." He was thinking the same thing.

Arms next, down to the knuckles. "Arm up." She poised her free arm and he took care of any armpit hair. No more a problem. "Face me." Shuffling in step he brushed her tummy and under her breasts. He could tell the brush was tickling her then noticed droplets falling from her inner thighs onto the wood deck. "Did you just cum?"

"Yes, Kami." She trembled. "My body feels very sensitive." Puckering his lower lip he called Eugene, Eugenius! Breasts coated; her nipples burst forth into an erection that made even Nick flare his gaze. This lava was pretty damned potent. Her body shaking, he paused.

"Orgasm?"

"Yessss!" She whimpered, lashes fluttering. "Thank you, Kami."

"My pleasure." Standing up to gloss her free shoulder in front, then her neck around the collar, beneath the collar up to her chin, he helped make certain her mane never touched her shoulders. Waiting five minutes before progressing he admired his work. "You look good with a baby oil gloss."

"I am happy you are pleased. I am so very aroused, Kami. May I touch myself?"

"No! Suffer! Cum without." No problem there, the juices were flowing in a cascade of generous rainfall. Panting heavily, she mumbled her loyalty in the form of, "I am eternally yours!" Smirking at her for once he nodded. "Yes, you are." That alone made her gush, spilling a healthy flood onto the wood below.

Plucking a single strand of her long black mane he used it to test her back to see if it had dried enough to allow her to release her hair. The follicle did not dissolve so he took the risk. "Hair behind your back, do not let it touch where I next paint." Compliant, Nick moved onward to finish her front and other armpit. In minutes all that was left was her face. "Almost finished Strawberry Shortcake. Lift your chin." Careful brushes along her cheeks and over her lips, even her lips mysteriously seemed fuller almost pouty but not swollen. Nose hairs needing plucked dissolved, but he was afraid to place brushes up inside her nostril. Her nose complete he delicately dabbed the temples using his dry gloved knuckle to hold her wet strands of hair from where he worked. "Do not even twitch." Pure hell said her orgasm.

Tender touch ups around her eyebrows worried him. He did not want those going MIA on him. Forehead glossed he concluded he was done. MASTERpiece! His dick was raging hard. Concerned for his own pubic hair he chose to calm his desires. A truck door saved him from fucking her then and there. "Must be 8:00. Bearpaw! Palms up." A swift delivery he coated even those. "Touch nothing! Go stand in the sun." A short walk into the sand she like he had earlier, enjoyed the ocean view.

Doorbell ringing, he sat his supplies aside and went indoors to be certain it was Dawn. Peephole finding her beautiful face he opened the door. "Good morning, Kami."

"Slut!" He greeted her. "How did it go at the Waterfall's?"

"Better than predicted. I'm not disowned. I did disobey grandfather by not wearing clothing until after I left the REZ. Grandmother was not happy that I left my clothing at home. Boots only as you ordered."

"Good! They need to get used to you this way."

"Speak freely?"

"For now." He eyed her pubic hair. "Follow me outside we're touching you up." He led her through the house.

"Before you say anything. Lukas Porcupine is in the truck." Jerking off! Wet wipes ready. He just couldn't help himself. Long ride here!

"How did he handle it?"

"We both know that he's beating off now that he's alone."

"Good for a growing boy."

"Wow! Did you baby oil Midnight?"

"Your turn."

"God, she's beautiful." Dawn sighed verbally praising her slave sister. Nick easily agreed then kissed Dawn on the lips acknowledging, "So are you." She melted in the moment. "Speak while I let you."

"The workers all saw me naked when I left. I can only imagine the controversy. Grandfather worries of course, he being Elder. Forgive my saying this but I disrespect him in his position Nick... Kami. Sorry!"

"Nick when speaking freely. Kami otherwise. Boots off!"

"Thank you." As she removed her boots, he crouched in ready to coat her legs and feet. Moving up quickly that patch of pubic hair disappeared fast. "Wow! Is that stuff laced with battery acid?"

"Might be. We'll find out when I brush over your battery posts." He dabbed at her nipples. Like it had worked on Midnight her nipples crested long and thick, sparkling as if a grape ready to whine. Tensed up she panted a bit and gasped.

"Holy fuck! What's in that stuff?"

"Question is what's getting stuffed in you today."

"Mmm! Damn Nick! This stuff is making me tingle everywhere."

"Then it's money well spent. I demand you be horny every second of the day." Her entire front glossed up he paused. "Hot out here! Let that dry and don't touch it. I'm grabbing us water."

"I could use some." He left her to her shivers, her pussy juicing up just looking over at Midnight standing in the sun, her arms extended as if an angel. She looked so very happy. As if sensing Dawn looking her way, Midnight turned to face her and saw her shared glossy flesh. Hunger in her eyes Midnight stood firm with her nasal passages huffing. Thoughts only, Dawn melted, "She's going to eat me alive." No, you were going to eat one another alive.

Cunt now dripping due to the tingly sensations Dawn Bearpaw had to move her knees back and forth toward one another as if needing to pee. That was probably true, but it was not her main objective. Her cunt was on fire from where Nick had basted her hood. Even without the X-AP347 that Nick was mixing into her bottled water, she gifted with five droplets rather than Midnight's four, she was ready to fuck. What was taking Nick so long?

"Here's your water, Dawn." Oh, shit! Nick had called Lukas Porcupine inside rather than leave him to suffer the heat in the Raptor. Bearing two bottles of water he shuffled up to Dawn and handed her one. The second bottle he took out to Midnight. Question was, had Nick added more drops to Miss Amador's bottle. Of course, he did. Both girls guzzling their bottles Lukas blushed. Midnight was just so beautiful. He was torn between drooling over her and Dawn.

"Fresh one for you Luke." Nick stepped out wearing shorts. Lukas didn't need to see his junk. Lukas running back took his bottle and opened it, downing half just as Nick did his own. "I could use some help, Luke. Put these gloves on." The boy sat his water bottle on the deck then hurried to put on fresh gloves. "Take this bowl and use the brush on Bearpaw's backside. Don't miss a spot, just do not get any on her hair." With hair down to her ass that was going to be a challenge.

"Okay, Nick!" The mentally challenged boy began painting her back, Dawn moving her extremely long hair around to the front now that she was dry. While Lukas brushed her back thoroughly, Nick just dabbed his latex covered fingertips and carefully worked on Dawn's face. Her eyes on his she came instantly, Lukas noticing a spill hitting the deck. Without asking her he presumed she peed.

"All the way down her body to her feet Lukas."

"Even her butt?"

"Especially her butt." Dawn was trembling heavily. "Brush between her crack."

"Is that okay, Dawn?"

"Yes, Lukas." She cringed until Nick glared at her to toughen up. "Please Lukas. You can even spread my cheeks."

"Okay, Dawn." He grinned and dropped to his knees. Drowning her ass cheeks, he could almost see his reflection in the gloss. Left hand shaking he clutched her crack and pried her cheek over, brush dabbing right over her adorable butt pucker. Ticklish she moaned at the effect the lotion was bringing out in her. "Did I hurt you, Dawn?"

"No! It feels really good Lukas."

"Good! I like making you smile." He always had. With Nick finishing up her face without touching her brows he had her tilt her head back to be safe. Circling her Nick bent down next to Lukas and pointed at Dawn's tight clam. "Don't forget right here. Put a little extra over her pussy."

"Pussy!" Lukas chuckled. "He called it a pussy."

"That's what it is Lukas." Dawn sighed. "Tickle my fancy." The brush strokes made her crazy, bristles within her slit at the pressure. "OH, FUCK!" ORGASM!!! Convulsing, Nick stood up and grabbed her collar to prevent her falling forward. Legs widening for balance she just swayed at Nick's upper body strength. Lukas finding more room now, brushed all over her cunt, the bristles tickling her clitoris through her legs. SQUIRT! Lukas jumped back at the flood waters.

Out of nowhere Midnight came running up and dropped to her knees next to Kami. Leaning over, the girl licked the wood planks of Dawn's juices. Yep! X was working well! Legs finished Nick halted Lukas. "Set the brush and bowl down." He then released Dawn and she fell right over Midnight. Her front dry, back mostly dry, the girls began kissing like love starved animals. Lukas dropped his jaw.

"Dawn likes girls?"

"Dawn likes everyone."

"Even me?"

"Especially you Lukas. Let's go wash our hands. I need you to help me with another project." Like a lost puppy Lukas Porcupine followed Nick to the kitchen. At the sink they removed their gloves carefully and disposed of them. Hands under hot soapy water they cleaned up good. "You did good Porky." Nick grinned. "I know I hired you as my groundskeeper, but I think I'll add to your chores. How would you like to be in charge of keeping Bearpaw beautiful?"

"If she will let me." The boy beamed. "Brush her hair?"

"With a hairbrush yes. Every day that she's in town I want you to give her a bath. Brush her hair, teeth, paint her nails even."

"Every day? Here?"

"At the Shoals once I move in. She's going back to Charleston in two days. I think she should stay at your trailer tonight. Bathe her there and she can repay you with a nice massage."

"I've never had a massage."

"Then tonight she works her magic."

"Will Newton and Rayna be mad?"

"Dawn will tell them this is what she wants. Do not fall in love."

"Too late." He chuckled. "I'll behave."

"Naaa! Don't do that." Together they watched the girls all over one another on the deck.

"They sure like one another."

"That they do."

Oh yes!

12