Midnight Ep. 045: sLIPkNOT

Story Info
The gifts that keep on taking! GIVE IT UP!
5.2k words
4.88
1.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 45 of the 52 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers

"Job well done Lukas. That deserves donuts."

Young Lukas Porcupine had told Nick Sanchez about his vision when they left the REZ earlier. If Dawn Bearpaw was listening in on their conversation, she might have laughed over it. However, Nick had one hell of a time splitting up she and Midnight Amador, after higher dosages of their sexual stimulation drug X-AP347 compiled with their newest addiction the lotion 41-8R4217 the beauties were hard to pry off of one another. Too scrawny to carry either girl Lukas watched Nick manhandle Dawn and take her to the bed of the truck and toss her up into it. With ropes tied to the hooks Tom Sylver had welded into the bed she was bound spread eagle face up, the warm sun shining down on her bronze flesh and energizing the cells in her skin. Eyes rolled back as if possessed she could not stop squirming, juices flooding out of her cunt with zero effort. Lukas worried she might need an exorcist. "Should we call Pastor Sage?"

"No! We will never call Pastor Sage."

"I like donuts."

Nick patted the boy on the shoulder and turned away to walk back around the house to retrieve Midnight Amador. While Nick was gone, Lukas stood watch over his new charge, astonished by her squealing and mumbling of "Forever Kami, forever!" Lukas thought she said comic. "I'll read you that Werewolf by Night comic you bought me tonight." He told her and sat on the tailgate, reaching back to playfully tickle the bottom of her foot now that her Go Go boots were inside the cab. The slightest caress made her hips rise up and her pussy squirt. "Whoa!" The boy wondered if he had some magic touch. A swift vision of Dawn howling like a wolf he smiled. "You will love the comic." Too funny!

Midnight was found on all fours, her left arm beneath her body reaching back to finger her cunt, her other hand over her spine probed her anus. Nick stood over her grinning. "Works like a charm, Euge!" In reference to his old friend Eugene. "Fuck she's beautiful wearing that gloss. I wonder how often I need to apply that? I'll have to call Eugene later and discuss any further advances. I should put their stainless-steel butt plugs back in... no... today is open game. Obsibian..." He switched topics wondering about a certain bounty hunter on his payroll.

"She should be back on the hunt for Cybercock by now. Bitch never sleeps. Good thing, for as much as I pay her for her skills." Tossing Midnight over his back she fought to keep her holes busy. Swatting her left-hand Nick shoved three fingers up her asshole to compensate. She was very grateful for his concern.

Reaching the truck he sat her on the gate, Lukas moving over. Seeing the young man, Midnight reached over and rubbed his leg going straight for his bulging inseam. Nick caught her advance and snapped, "OVER BEARPAW! 69!" He sounded like a quarterback. Excitable Midnight kissed Lukas on the cheek then crawled across her slave sister planting her sopping wet cunt directly on Dawn's face. The juices combined with Midnight's perspiration made Bearpaw squirt again. Face diving in viciously, Midnight ran her tongue up inside the watering hole. Lukas grimaced at her decision.

"She is going to drown." Nick hoped that wasn't a vision. "Nick?" He asked the man in black as he stood up in the bed to move around the girls in order to change his plans slightly. Loosening Bearpaw he looked at Lukas for the question. "Why are we tying them up?"

"So that they don't get hurt riding in the bed."

"There's room up front."

"They do not belong up front. I'm driving. You're riding shotgun." Nick coaxed the girls to curl limbs around one another as anchors to hold them firmly in place. Like one big ball they were bound tightly to one another in their feeding frenzy. Worried Lukas might be right about drowning, he slapped Bearpaw in the cheek, "BREATHE! Don't inhale so much bathwater." Whimpering Dawn nodded but never once let her tongue and teeth stop torturing Midnight's delectable cunt. Ropes meeting their limits with the hooks, the girls could only move their heads. Stepping toward the bed he crouched before Midnight and lifted her head up by her long silky black mane. "Goes for you too Dorei. Breath between snorkeling." A muffled, "Yes, Kami." He let her return to gnawing on Dawn's clit.

"Midnight likes comics too?"

"Sure!" Nick chuckled. "Superman is her favorite." Yes, he was!

Upon dropping off of the tailgate he chose to leave it down while driving. In the snug knots he put them in there was no possible way they would go sliding out even if he took corners fast. The tilt of the rear suspension offered assist in that too. Let traffic see them, let the world get used to their new neighbors.

Cell ringing Nick pulled it from his jeans pocket and noted the caller as Clinton Biles. Now that he was a free man, he had his cell back. "Biles?"

"Hey, Chief! You have time to drop by and pick me up? Mindy and Brit took off while I was in the shower. No car right now."

"Meet me at the gas station in fifteen minutes. I need to fill up the Raptor, it was running low yesterday. Pretty sure Bearpaw didn't bother now that it's my truck."

"You own the Raptor?" Clinton winced on his end, lacing his boots up. "Don't answer that. You own everything."

"Fifteen. Be ready to pump my gas."

"I'll be there, nozzle in my hand." He chuckled. "You won't believe what... Nick? Nick?" Hung up! "I hate when he does that." Lukas thought of Batman at the time, the hero always disappearing on people in the blink of an eye.

"Let's ride Pronto." Tonto!

"I'm Robin!"

"I'm Bad Man!"

No question about that.

********

Caretaker, South Carolina, the home of Sheldon and Tilly Cooper.

Irene Amador, sister to Matilda Sage-Cooper woke up feeling much better, her burns and head trauma still a thing of course, but that only required new bandages and a few good pain thrillers. While never indulging drugs she was grateful for their provided relief. Tilly knocking on the guest room door invited herself in. "Breakfast." With Irene sitting up prepared to slowly walk to the adjoining restroom Tilly hurried to sit her breakfast tray down.

"Do not coddle me Tilly. I am stronger than I appear." Regardless, her elder sister hovered without touch. Standing, Irene carefully walked the good twelve feet to the bathroom and closed the door before lifting her borrowed nightgown to squat and urinate.

"I'll get your fresh bandages ready for you after you eat. Oatmeal with apples, your favorite."

"When I was a teenager. But thank you, it does smell delicious." A careful wipe, flush and washing of hands, Irene dabbed a wet cloth on her face to wake up. Looking at herself in the mirror fawning over her raven hair with strands of silver in it she frowned. While only in her mid 30's she still had that elderly appearance and it bothered her. "Matilda? Do you have any hair dye?"

"I believe I still do. You want to color your hair at a time like this?"

"My daughter changes... so must I."

"Oh, brother! I cannot believe you laid there listening to Midnight having sex with Nick. For an hour."

"It is obvious that you did as well if you timed me. I heard you and Sheldon getting frisky."

"We ARE married. This is just insane Irene. I like Mister Sanchez... mostly, but what he's doing to my niece is... "

"Her business. Rather, His business. I will not interfere. Will you help me evolve sister? Move past my piss poor marriage."

"No Tender accounts for you young lady. Not until you're completely healed up. Those burns are going to leave scars and you know it. Not very attractive scars either."

"At least my face was rescued. I might even try makeup." Never before thanks to how cheap Esteban was. "It does wonders for you."

"Gee, thanks! I don't wear makeup. Don't make me kick you to the curb baby sister."

"I know you would never do that. It can wait until you return from your vacation." She exited the bathroom to move back to her bed. Food tray on the mattress next to her, she lifts her bowl of oatmeal and eats.

"We can do that. You deserve a fresh start; I'll agree to that much. As far as Midnight, I'll hush, but you know how I feel."

"I do. You are a good sister. I simply want to live again. Nick mentioned Rayna Waterfall opening a dress store here in Caretaker. If she does not, perhaps if Nick helps me, I will."

"Opportunity is knocking I'll give you that much. I just worry Nick is going to piss off the REZ. Our people are old-fashioned."

"No. If they were, they would not frequent Nodin Merrick's casinos or his girly club for men. Do you think Esteban ever went there?" She paused a breath in thought, "No! He would have come home beat up. They hate my husband."

"Who doesn't? Sorry Sister, but it's a fact."

"I am well aware. Nick says he sees change in Esteban."

"If you go back to that man Irene... "

"No! I think not. That boat has sailed. Where is Sheldon? Should the two of you not be packing for tomorrow?"

"I will in a few. Some woman named Britney called our office and asked about seeing homes. He figured he better squeeze her in on the off chance we can broker a fast sell."

"I see. It is nice that people still find Caretaker worth living in. Nick mentioned I might have a home with he and Midnight out at The Shoals. Of course, Nick spoke of that while growling. I am uncertain if he was serious. My daughter's screaming also made it hard to decipher."

"Dear God! You would go live there knowing how he will degrade and abuse Midnight?"

"Has she appeared hurt since meeting Nick? I have not even noticed a red bottom as of yet."

"All in good, I mean bad time. You cannot be serious. You know this is not love Irene. He's using her as a sex slave."

"My daughter has made it very clear this is her choice to make. I will stand by her decision, as should you. Our mother even gave her blessing."

"Unbelievable! You do realize even if he does hurt her there is zilch that we can do to fight back. He has more money than... GOD, DAMMIT!" Fuming Tilly took the breakfast tray back to the kitchen to calm her tantrum. Irene however smiled. It was just like old times. When she first began seeing boys. "Samuel was so, I should not stroll down memory lane. The future is my only path."

Tilly eventually returned and helped change her bandages. No apologies however!

********

Londale, South Carolina! 6:45 AM! Backtracking on the clock.

Room 8 of the Firing Range Hotel, Dolan Roster was still snoring away. Being drunk overrode everything at the moment, but the one factor that ignored his slumber was the fiercest erection he had ever maintained even when awake. The room door clicking, it gently opened to a very curious young woman.

After hearing the Sheriff and the woman Opal Savage tearing one another up, she found her hormones on edge. Being a virgin and pondering as to why in her inquisitive youth of 21, perhaps still depressed by the slaying of her mother two years ago she had no life. Only a roof over her head and a kind father figure in Winston Richard's, her employer. He taught her how to bartend at night, be his maid at the hotel during the day. Although this was far too early to be cleaning any room, she did know that Winston was fast asleep in the next room over from her. She just had to see Dolan's magnificent cock; her first ever up-close mere hours prior.

A careful close of the door she tiptoed over and stood watching him sleep, fingers up her nightshirt rubbing her clit. While Dolan was her first penis fetish, she really didn't find him overly attractive, but again, she was taught to not look at beauty, but at the heart. He was very nice to her at the bar last night, offering her a new life if she was interested. If that new life meant seeing this big cock more, she was certainly entertaining the idea. What scared her was hurting her guardian's feelings. Winston had been her rock, now this rock before her had the Arabian beauty mesmerized. Needy but terrified.

In her fevered touch she was startled when his cellphone rang. Obviously, someone in his life cared as to where he was. His phone on the bed next to him as left there by Opal continued ringing until he revived just enough to search blindly for it, unable to open his eyes. Dark in the room overall saved Nova in the moment as she ducked down mattress level but remained there touching herself.

"Yeah?" He answered groggily. "Winston? Yeah, I'll get up here soon and head home. I drank too much and driving right now is a bad idea. My station knows I took today off due to Alexis." He found his dick hard and winced at it. Touching it he snarled. It was like lightning striking his adrenalin. Stroking it he had to hang up on Winston.

Nova pouted that her mentor was awake. She prayed he wouldn't check on her. Military men often slept light. Cell tossed on his blankets Dolan could not stop knuckling his big boy. "Christ! What did that bitch do to me? I'm sore all over." His free hand felt teeth marks everywhere he felt. Each caress made him hornier and hornier. "Fuck! Whatever she did... wait! What was that drug she took. Tigress? It made her crazy. Shit! I think that stuff must be is in my wounds."

Lifting up higher but spooked, Nova observed him rapidly beating off. His back arched, eyes sealed, he growled like a beast and within two minutes shot a massive load of cum upward like a fireworks display. Witnessing it in the slight daylight through the rooms curtains Nova found herself digging fingers deeper inside her pussy. So deep that she accidently took her own virginity. Blood on her fingers at her hymen burst she nearly passed out. Biting her lip to avoid detection she simply listened to him terrorizing his manhood without stopping. That drug was the devil itself.

Sniveling Nova chose to escape, crawling to the door and standing quietly, a blood trail on the carpet would look bad but she couldn't help it. Taking her nightshirt off she used it to suppress the flow. Naked now, she opened the door to blinding light. Sensing it Dolan looked up with a start, the daylight only offering a very naked silhouette. "Ali?" No, she had black hair. Out the door she ran and upstairs to seek shelter. Winston hearing her door, opened his own and looked toward her room. Spotting droplets of blood he grumbled. "Must be that time of month." Yeesh!

Dolan coming to his senses shot out of bed and saw the blood trail and immediately called Winston back. "Hey! I could be wrong, but I think Nova was in my room. That or I'm seeing things. Blood on the carpet so... " He found a note on the table with a thousand dollars in one-hundred-dollar bills. "Bedding is destroyed too. That Opal chick left you a grand to cover the damages. If it costs more let me know I'll write you a check."

"I'll talk with Nova. Give me a few and I'll drive you home. Albert can bring me back."

"Thanks Win. I appreciate it." Hanging up Dolan went to the bathroom and looked at all of his wounds. Bruises around his formerly broken nose looked horrible. "Yeah! Sanchez is going to think I was in a barfight. Maybe I was." Even cold water on his face was painful. Peering down at his dick he sighed, "Okay, Magnum, pack it in already." Not today! Survival of the fittest! The male tiger was still on the prowl. He beat off one more time there at the sink. Stripes left on the wall.

********

The main coastal road into Caretaker, flying past the diner in the Raptor, Nick Sanchez endured the young man Lukas Porcupine talking about his love for comic books. As a kid even Nick found a fascination for a few heroes so although evolved since then, he did find it rather intriguing. Of course, his heroes were the Punisher and Daredevil, the more violent comics the better. Batman at times was merciless, and at points he wondered why that rich motherfucker didn't just cage Catwoman and Harley Quinn in the Batcave and do as he was doing, whipping those whores into shape.

Chuckling at pondering those images he suddenly envisioned Midnight's mother Irene. "She could be a good Alfred minus a three-piece suit." Joking mind you! Since relocating to the area and meeting some really good people his darkest of dark personas had somewhat lightened up. Never to be underestimated! In a crazy way Harbinger Shoals did have its own Batcave even if he couldn't drive his Raptor down into it. Should he consider construction? Naaa! Too out there!

Peering into his rearview mirror he could see Midnight's glossy ass in the air. Wiggling about with the rough terrain, roads bouncing the ladies up and down. Everything was going his way of late. By associating with not just the residents of Caretaker, but of the REZ, being helpful in a number of ways, his infiltration was pretty darn perfect. Even his enemies were coming to like him. Saving Nodin Merrick's daughter was a plus, employing a large number of needy Santee workers good as peace talks. Earning the respect of the police force who not just liked him but feared him with a fine thread of equal balance. The hardest part was their outlook on how he treated his slaves. Many just didn't understand the concept. They had no choice in the matter even if he had to buy the town and boot them out. Again, he was joking with himself, or was he?

"Now if Opal can just find that Cybercock and resolve my missing money I can retire a happy man. At least the kid only succeeded in snatching fifty million. My accounts are spread out with careful encryption codes so in her spy job for Merrick she only had time to drag out a small drop in the bucket. Still, that kid is good. Too bad she has to pay for digging her own grave. I just hope Marcus Jericho doesn't catch wind of my dealings or things might get testy. Sooner I get out of his beach house and into the Shoals the better. He's bound to get curious and come home and see how the other half lives. Borrowed house, borrowed time."

Entering Caretaker at 8:50 AM he dialed Niles Gullivant on his cell, tapping into the Raptor's stereo Bluetooth to avoid holding a cell to his ear. "Morning Nick. You're running late today."

"I knew you had things under control. Any of my deliveries show up yet?"

"Yepper! Just showed the alarm people where the property lines extend. Those pest control sonics you wanted is probably going to piss off your guard gator to. Bettin' the raccoon roomie flips you the bird in his mouth."

"Short burst frequencies once crossed, otherwise they're silent. Landmines in waiting is all. From what I read up on the company the interior reach is thirty feet, more than enough lead way to make the critters turn tail. Biggest issue in my mind is those snakes. I don't need a rented room in Cordoba to cover my stay every week. Santee hard at it?"

"Yep! I have that basement stairs being rebuilt. I put Samuel Bearpaw in charge of that project. He's fast. By the time you get here that should be whipped out. Deck looks good. Finishing the new roofing. Pillars reinforced and painting in progress shortly. New floors upstairs first so we can paint and get you some new furniture once you pick it out. By next week you should be livable Buddy."

"Add workers if need be. I thought I had Sam on the new docks."

"When that delivery gets here yes. Tomorrow! Patience compadre."

"Sam might not like what's coming. Bearpaw's daughter no longer wears clothing. If he makes a scene we replace him, that understood?"

"You couldn't have waited to exploit his hot ass kid until next week?"

"Nope! My way or the highway. Even if the Santee workers object due to her being Newton's granddaughter. They embrace it or go on home. I'm certain there are plenty of other folks needing employment."

"You're the boss. Naked young ladies in their prime beauty will slow things down."

"Will they? Crack that whip, Gull."

"That's your fetish, Mister Master. I'm just the contractor."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers
12