Midnight Ep. 045: sLIPkNOT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stopping to get gas, I'll be out shortly. One good thing, at least you won't have Veronica Redmane in your hair the next few weeks."

"She's a handful but God love her, good kid. Thanks for getting her that caregiver job watching over Irene Amador. She needs a job. Sponging off of me and Will, she lives off of her good looks."

"Are you complaining?"

"Not for a second." He laughed. "Makes me feel young again, even if I'm not indulging. One more thing, then I'll let you go. Are you certain you want to buy my boy a brand-new car? I mean, he sure needs one, but you have enough expenses going on without... "

"You need a new truck?"

"What? I wasn't... maybe."

"Finish The Shoals and we'll go truck shopping. Let's get your business in better shape."

"I don't know what to... " Click! Nick was good at ending things his own way. Lukas beside him was in awe.

"Do I get a new truck?"

"Do you even have a driver's license?"

"No. I can drive though."

"Grow up a little more and I'll consider that. New riding mower for now, Boy Wonder."

"HAHAHA! Thanks, Badman."

********

Reaching the Surve You, convenient store with gas station included, Nick noted Clinton Biles talking to a young Hindi girl with an incredible body. He was filling up her car which was a white Nissan Sentra. It looked fairly new as well. Wearing a lacy white dress, the girl seemed giddy that the gentle giant was fawning over her. "Doesn't he have enough girls? Married, and now that new dispatcher Dolan hired?" He sighed, "They probably think the same of me." Nick definitely had his eye on Lakshmi. Always room for one more in his harem. Pulling up on the flipside of the pumps Nick shut off the truck and grabbed his wallet. "Luke? Take this money and go get me a big cup of black coffee, a bag of ice for the cooler in the back seat, and whatever else you want."

"Donuts?"

"Just don't feed the animals." He cast his thumb toward the girls in back, both squealing like pigs in heat. "If they sell comic books... find me a Punisher. Buy yourself as many as you want." He would just give it to the boy anyway. It felt good to keep the young man smiling. Advantages!

"What have we got here?" Clinton heard the girls yelping, Lakshmi wild-eyed at the sounds of sexual tension. With her car full Clinton replaced the nozzle and closed her cap. "You look good cleaned up Lakshmi."

"I will always look nice for you Mister Clinton." Nick rounded the pump and looked the girl over. Clinton winced at how Nick was checking her out. Really?

"I approve Biles. Make her yours."

"Say what?"

"If you don't, I will." She blushed at Nick's interest in her. His muscles and athletic physique did turn her on. If it weren't for her crush on Clinton, maybe. "Pump my gas and wash the windows." He then turned away and went back to the bed of the truck, sitting up on the tailgate. Following Clinton like a lost puppy Lakshmi got her first look at the tangled beauties eating one another up, the bed of the truck drenched in spilled juices. As did Clinton.

"Jesus, Nick! Hogtied this early in the morning?"

"Oh, my! They look to be having much fun." The girl giggled nibbling at a nail.

"Got any extra rope Nick?" Clinton winked at the girl. "I'm thinking Mindy and Brit need trussed up like that while I tear up little Miss Lakshmi tonight." Hearing him, she danced in a circle until the PA system went off. Her uncle was not happy with her outrageous actions, ordering her to not just free up the pump but to go home this instant. Old school, the uncle was raised to be proper and religious. His niece was far from it. Pouting, Lakshmi mumbled, "I must go."

"Hold on!" Nick removed his wallet again. Producing a credit card, he handed it to her. "Take this to the ATM. Put it in and punch in the pin number 9878. Bring me $600 in cash. Keep $100 for yourself." Hesitant, Lakshmi claimed the card and scurried away.

"What's that about?"

"Watch and learn Biles. You going to pump my gas or stand there drooling over the girl? Girls!" Nick smirked and reached across his bed to jam a finger up Bearpaw's anus. Instantaneous gusher, Midnight accepting the flood but feeding that much harder due to it.

"You're somethin' Nick."

"No. I'm everything." Clinton altered course and pumped the gas. While it fueled up he grabbed the squeegee. Setting out he climbed up to wash the windshield from the passenger side first in order to observe Lakshmi at the ATM. Money in hand she returned with the cash, her uncle uncertain what she was doing.

"Here is your money. I do not deserve this extra, but I thank you kind Sir."

"Take your dress off." Clinton bulged his eyes hearing Nick sound the order. "Take it off and put it in your car."

"My uncle would fire me." She did consider it however, just to excite Clinton.

"Trust me."

"I... I cannot."

"Last chance."

A stressed-out expression Lakshmi Surve removed her dress and stood in only her lace panties. No bra beneath she had very perky breasts. Clinton nearly slipped off of the Raptor's step side rail at her taking his dare. "NICK! Dude!"

"Quiet!" Clinton silenced himself but he was not happy over it. Watching Lakshmi take her dress to her car she returned to face Clinton and Nick, shivering at being naked with traffic going by. Jumping down from the tail gate Nick turned her back to him and faced her uncle who was on the phone. Looking out the window her uncle turned pale and then smiled brightly at his niece. The PA pushed Uncle Samir voiced his opinion.

"You may remove your panties."

"What the fuck?" Clinton mumbled, his bearded jaw drooping. Lakshmi bulged her eyes then bent to slide her lace thong to her ankles. Clinton swiped them from her and pocketed them, it made her burst into laughter.

"How is it you do this?" She turned to face Nick.

"I just paid for your college. Now he doesn't have to."

"Wait a minute!" Clinton put his hands up as the pump clicked off. "Who just called her uncle?"

"See the cameras?" Nick nodded at locales. "My people move fast. Facial recognition they knew every single thing about these people. They focus on my actions and read me. The second she undressed after my credit card alerted them, they had everything they needed to secure things in my favor. College funds were weighing him down."

"How did you know I wished to go to college?"

"A guess really. USC sticker on the car window was a minor clue. My people scan everything. Connect dots. Transaction accordingly. Your uncle takes care of you when your parents do not. Am I wrong?"

"No. My parents have disowned me."

"Carefree lifestyle the cause?"

"Yes. I must be myself." She spoke as Nick removed a vial from his pants pocket and unscrewed the cap.

"Finish the windshield, Biles. Before Lukas gets back." Clinton hesitated but complied. "Lakshmi, was it?"

"Yes."

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out." The most amazing sparkle in her eyes the girl did as he directed. The eye dropper from with his bottle of X-AP347 dribbled three droplets onto her tongue. "Swallow that." Done! Putting his vial away he patted her cheek. "Welcome to the family. Do you know where Harbinger Shoals is?"

"No."

"You can drive Biles so that you know. You're officially unemployed here for a week. I'll deal with your uncle. Bring Clinton there lunch out to the Shoals around 2:00. Use that hundred I gave you." He gave it back to her. "Leave that dress off. No clothing until Biles sends you home tomorrow morning."

"What is this that happens?" She nearly wept.

"Your future begins with that man. Say no to nothing he tells you. Live for his decisions."

Biles returning after eavesdropping chuckled. "Your people! I don't know if I like that term. Sounds shady. So, did you just pimp Lakshmi out to me? I already had a date with her tonight."

"Well now you have a date with her until you don't require her anymore. Looks like a keeper to me." He winked at the girl. "Ride with her. No sex on my time. Drop him off then go home and start applying at COC (college of Charleston). Get things started and I'll write you a reference to the campus admissions."

"Thank you, most kind Sir."

"Thank Biles! Make him happy."

"With every breath... " She freezes and looks down at her feet. Her pussy dribbling on the concrete she had an orgasm. Eyes flaring, she began to pant.

"And that is how it's done." Clinton drove her car; she masturbated the entire drive to the Shoals. Clinton liked this insatiable attitude. What was that liquid he gave her? She was so obsessed with her cunt that Biles even wondered if she paid attention to the road. He presumed if she didn't show up at 2:00 with burgers she had gotten lost. They did kiss until he had to push her off of him to go to work. Insanity!

Before leaving the gas station Nick headed inside to find Lukas. He had grabbed the ice from outside himself and took it to the counter. Lukas arrived with three 2-liters of Pepsi, donuts, breakfast burritos and ten comic books. "No Punisher, Nick! Captain America, okay?"

"Salute!"

Uncle Samir was quite generous. The bag of ice was free of charge.

God Bless America!

Home of the free ice.

12