Midnight Ep. 050: CAdaVEr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is not going to happen. Let's just weather this out together, Sweetheart. You sit tight here and let me check on Winston." Lifting away she followed him upward until it became impossible. As much agony as fabric seemed to be, it was far more painful to lose a potential lover. Alone and unable to touch her pussy due to her hands tied behind her back, she attempted to distort her upper body until her fingertips found her anus. Hooking it she found her alternative. Joyous it was her fingers probing deeper and deeper, she cried out her newfound stimulation. There was simply no stopping her delight. "You got things under control over there Winston?"

Out on the floor Winston Richards was wrestling with Mazie, rolling about on the dance floor in a savage fit of subduction. She was in beast mode like Opal was last night over Dolan. Scratching Winston and biting his arm twice. In a final battle Winston lost his shit, "Mazie? Forgive me for this but I'm done here." He slugged her in the jaw and knocked her out cold. Tearing his t-shirt off Winston sat up on her and gagged her so that there could be no more biting. Hands and ankles bound he went further and tied her at the knees to play it safe. She was far darker and demonically feral than Nova. Having sampled more droplets of Tigress than Nova had she was teetering on insanity. Puffing his cheeks now that she was out cold, he dabbed his shirt over his bloody teeth marks. The images of Dolan enduring the same rather spooked him. What if he succumbed to the drug? This was going to be a long night. "I have her Al. Got Nova?"

Looking down at the Arabian seesaw teetering in her hooked asshole she looked like a hobby horse bobbing back and forth, her eyes rolled into her head at the anal insertions. "Yeah, I have her. Let's get them to that room before Mazie wakes up. I get why you had to do that Buddy. She didn't give you many options."

"She bit me twice Al. You might have to restrain me even. We both know how it affected Dolan."

"Christ! This just does not get any better. Let me grab Ariel here and I'm right behind you." The two men tossed the girls over their shoulders and left their clothing behind. Winston in his struggle with Mazie had ripped her dangling leggings from her ankles by weight alone, Mazie pulling until they tore free of her legs entirely. Both girls totally nude it felt wrong, but right now it just did not matter. The long haul upstairs to the hotel they took the girls to room 6, two doors down from the Military suite. Over two Queen beds they tossed the girls down on one bed each and stood over the foot of the mattresses panting from age and short-winded lungs. "I'm too old for these young pups, Win. Even in doing just this."

"I hear you. I think I'd rather have been in a firefight than having to tackle Mazie. We may have to spread eagle these two, I just can't watch Nova fingering her ass like that."

"Let's just cover them up. Want me to gag Nova too? All this screaming orgasm crap is torture for me as much as them."

"I hear that too." A sudden dizziness Winston shook his head, "Goddammit! Albert? I need you to watch these two. I'm going back to my room and cuffing myself up. I can already feel that shit. My dick is as hard as a rock." As if Albert's wasn't.

"I don't think we have enough rope to tie these two up spread eagle. God, just saying that makes me feel all pervy."

"Is what it is Al. Just control yourself and don't get bit like I did. One of us has to stay sane until the girls come down."

"I'll be creative. Wait! That carpet roll had some of this rope around it. Got the key to room 8?"

"Yeah!" Win produced it as they head to the door. Peering back to see Mazie's sweet ass calling out to him, her butt pucker was so damned... "On your own. Gotta go or I'm attacking Mazie! I'll leave my door unlocked so you can check on me. No opening the bar tonight. I can't risk it."

"Room 18, right?"

"Yep! Good luck Al."

"You, too."

With Winston headed upstairs Albert hurried for that extra rope. Eight minutes away he returned to find Mazie awake and had rolled out of bed. Hopping on her feet she climbed in with Nova and began rolling her body all over her friend. The bodily contact sent both women into theatrics.

"This is not happening!" Before he could even apprehend Mazie, Nova rolled over and used her mouth on the gag holding Mazie hostage. Lowered enough the girls ferociously made out, Mazie in worst shape bit Nova drawing blood on her lip. "That can't be good." Nope! That just meant more Tigress induced into Nova's system. Jaw hurting from Winston's fist Mazie cried out like a beast and spat blood.

"OH, NONONONO!"

Albert feared for Nova and raced to pull Mazie off of her. He was worried she might hurt the girl even worse. Dragging her off of Nova by her hair he literally hurled her through the air onto the other bed. No spread eagle for Mazie, he knew if he untied her, she would battle him to the death. Choosing an alternative, he took the rope he had gotten from the carpet roll and bound her calves to the small bedposts at the foot. Untying her ankles now he was able to split her legs wide. Face up her body convulsed, rising up on her shoulders one second, then her ass. Linda Blair would have been proud.

Legs tight he could now focus on her hands. As he had with her legs, he rebound the new rope over her wrists above the current ropes. Avoiding her fingernails was not easy but he managed, her gag at least was replaced to avoid being bitten. Within eight more minutes he had her completely spread eagle and with access to the older ropes. His heart was pounding in his chest at the over exertion.

Peering over at Nova he realized she was missing. "Oh, fuck!" Crawling out of bed he went around to the far side where it was close to the wall. Being a giant of a man Albert couldn't get down there to drag Nova up from her resting place. She had squirmed until she fell out of bed. Kneeling at the foot of the bed Al reached in and grabbed her foot and dragged her body along the carpet until he could pick her up. The friction of the rug made her scream bloody murder. Far worse than any constrictive clothing, the fibers bristly texture destroyed her hormones. Taking her back to the mattress a bit rougher than intended he stood up and stared down at the girl. Her eyes doe like and pleading to be touched, he concluded that his former clutching of her was now a missed abuse. "Unreal!" Very real!

"Nova, I'm really sorry. I'm worn-out Kid. Can you just behave until I catch my breath?" He sat down next to her as she wiggled to get closer to him. Pausing her he placed his right palm on her abdomen. Her reaction was an immediate squirt between her legs soaking the comforter. "Damn! It's that easy?" Scooting her body higher beneath his palm she lured him into her bikini bush trying hard to get him to go for her pussy. He left it there for only a second and she squirted two more times.

"Where do you two keep all that stuff? Why hasn't the well run dry? That drug must reproduce it somehow." In his thoughts she tickled her clit along his palm above the wrist and began to spasm over the sensitivity. This was when he recalled his hand. "How do you expect me to hire you and work with you every day doing that? Think little girl, think." As if that were possible, the added Tigress from Mazie's bleeding gums, although not a lot was sending her mind into a savagery, she hadn't yet experienced.

Realizing her change in persona Albert set out to tie her up spread eagle while he had the opportunity. Once she freaked out like Mazie did it was going to be harder to deal with. Deciding it safer to flip her, he went to work on her legs first. Rolled over Nova lay on her belly wiggling about. He bound her with the new ropes then took the old binds off to stretch her legs tightly. She fought but no way near as aggressively as Mazie had. Mazie right here and now was waging war with her own ropes, the friction driving her insane, squirt after squirt after squirt. Only her gag muffled her echoing orgasms. Easy distraction most definitely, but Albert had a job to do.

Hands tied now, he unwound her former ropes and yanked her arms wide and tightly to the headboard. Palming her lower spine now Albert spoke to Nova softly. "Just breath, Babygirl. Just breath! Uncle Albert is here. How about a cold compress? You two are sweating like it's the Sahara in here. Sorry! I know you're Arabic. Scold me later." He unintentionally patted Nova's ass then gnashed his teeth. "Sorry again. I don't know why I did that." It really was an accident, but she lifted her ass to maintain his touch. Growling he left it there a full thirty seconds as she moaned, another squirt drizzling across the blanket.

Huffing his cheeks, he thought selfishly in a moment of weakness. "Imagine if I spanked her. Niagara Falls!" Enough, Albert removed his hand and stood up. Checking Mazie's bonds for security due to her constant tugging on them he felt safe to go into the bathroom. Even without touching themselves both girls just kept on cumming. The moans and cries of ecstasy was becoming too much.

Isolating himself in the bathroom Albert used cold water on his face first then used four washcloths to get them sopping wet but left them in the sink amid a saved pool. Needing to take a leak he raised the toilet seat and unzipped, pulling out his hefty eight, hard as hell. Peeing was not easy pointing down so instead he said fuck it and pissed into the shower stall. His former nut from the bar holding an odor he grumbled and just went for it. Jerking off in here was far safer than out there amid the sensual stimulation of seeing two bound tight hot young girls.

He tried thinking of Olive Longtree but the age thing nudged her aside. Without much effort he fantasized about Nova kneeling here in front of him, nurturing his beast. Then the vision became Mazie right next to her, sharing his cock. A deafening snarl later he unloaded onto the shower tile, his milky jizz streaming down it. "So wrong Al. So wrong!" Putting his dick away he heard his cell ring in his pocket. Checking on the caller he saw Alexis. "Perfect!" He ignored her and considered calling Dolan but then realized the shape he was in. "I got this."

Composure back on track Albert took two washcloths out to the room and attempted to place one on Mazie's forehead. The reaction seemed to soothe her a bit. "Huh! Cold water calms the effects?" Leaving her to hopefully relax Albert moved to Nova's bed and squeezed her cloth over her body leaving droplets up and down her spine, a few escaping into her butt crack. Like Mazie it seemed to relax her spasms. "I think I'm onto something here." Progressing he sat down at Nova's hip and delicately dabbed the cool cloth over her body, the girl faintly moaning. "How's that feel Nova? Better?"

"Please take me." She mumbled seductively! "I must experience you."

"Well, at least you're comprehending the English language over grunts and hisses. Shit! That sounded racist too, didn't it? I'm really not Nova. You're a good kid, I can tell. Once we get you through this, I'm sure you and I will be best pals." Again, he placed his palm on her butt, Nova lifting upward to hopefully keep his touch upon her person. "I know. Don't hold this against me. I'm just trying to keep you relaxed."

Taking the cloth to her legs she rose her ass even higher, straining on her arm restraints to pose for him. Eyeballing her pussy, her tight clam delicately parting he had to swallow and look away, her labia was milky white from cumming so often. "Let's clean you up, Princess." Taking that wet cloth, he carefully wiped her pussy and between her ass cheeks. Bad move! Instant squirt all over his wrist. "You are so making this hard on me Nova."

"I can smell you, Mister Albert."

"Say what?"

"I recall your son's scent."

"Excuse me?"

"Your... manliness." She didn't even know what to call jizz. "May I taste you?"

"That would be a no."

"You tasted me."

"Only because you shoved your fingers in my mouth. Just stop! No more talking. I need you to focus on the cool cloth." He laid it flattened out between her shoulder blades. "Let me go get a fresh one." Again, patting her butt, he cursed at his hand for having a mind of its own. Checking on Mazie she was more resilient, her body still coursing the drug at a far deeper volume. Looking over her body he hissed at her nipple spikes, her rich rosy clit and pussy lips, still weeping down between her ass cheeks.

Yep! Closed the bathroom door and had his dick in hand within two minutes. Another nut into the shower Albert sighed. "Who needs Viagra." Not him, at least not tonight. "Hold up! I better go find that drug while they're tied down. I'll hide that shit and have someone examine it. That stuff cannot be legal. The girls should be okay for fifteen minutes. Besides I need to stop beating off in here. Let's be productive." Zipping up he left the girls to fend for themselves after placing washcloths on them, two each. Calm when he left.

"I think they're coming down."

Sure!

********

"Let's go bitches! We're burning daylight."

Caprice Comstock barged right into her shared hotel room and found Mindy Biles and Britney Saunders stretched out on a single Queen bed writing things in a notebook. Giddy the ladies sat up and Britney shared her cellphone with CC. "I bought a house. Come see." Rolling her eyes Caprice sat down between the ladies and suffered through photos of every room in the home. They were impressive.

"They have homes like this in Caretaker? All I see besides beach houses is rundown properties. You're not neighbors with Sheldon and Tilly, are you?"

"No, but Sheldon did say they lived four blocks away. Get this! Look at the street it's on. The real address is Ingermead Road." She showed a picture of the street sign on the corner, but vandals had etched a big letter F in front of the word. The tail of the name had AD painted over so it read as FINGERME.

"Oh, God! The freaks in Caretaker, I swear."

"I think it's hilarious. I want to keep it. There are only three houses on that short street anyway. Both of the other homes are vacant. You should be our neighbor CC."

"You buying? I sure can't afford a house like that." Funny how Dolan mentioned a new trailer earlier. She was so tempted if Britney offered but just couldn't. Pride took over.

"I'll pay half, how about that? I can't blow all of my winnings."

"Thank you, but I'll pass. I appreciate you though. Both of you." A three-way hug the girls giggled. "Okay, so let's get this move done and over with Biles. No punching that Edison guy on our watch."

"I didn't want to hit him the first time. He just wouldn't stop. I swear to both of you I'm all Clinton's from here on. Well, Britney's too it looks like. Love you Brit." The two kissed swiftly laughing. "I never thought I could share Clinton but strangely, I can. And it's not even Brit being our sugar momma. I genuinely like this wench."

"Aww! Wuv you to Mindy."

"Did your mom make it to the nuthouse, okay?" CC broke the couple up from another smooch.

"Haven't heard yet. Don't care really. Sad, I know, but... so many horrible memories."

"We all have our nightmares. Dolan said we have a police chaperone set up so let's get this HO on the road. Talking me!" She chuckled. "Back to work tomorrow, so I need sleep." She quickly gathered her things, what little she had in the room and headed to the door. "Can we get everything you have left in two cars? You two can drive over together, I have Dolan's SUV, so his backseats go down."

"I think so. If not, I'll just abandon things."

"Right! The furniture can go to someone who needs it. I'll be buying all new for the house. I already have the key even. I just need to stop by the bank and sign papers with a guy named Lowell. We can move in this week."

"Perfect! Then let's get moving." Purses in hand the ladies left the room, Mindy locking up. On the way out to the parking lot a big black van pulled up across from Mindy's Camaro. The driver Opal Savage climbed out wearily now that she was checked in and grabbed a small bag of stuff to take to her room. Crossing paths with the ladies CC shared a hello. Opal did her part in a returned, "Hey!"

All smiles until Opal noticed the vehicle CC was getting into. Eyes timid she proceeded on, her room ended up being right next to Mindy and Clinton's on the flipside with Britney's room. Ignoring them all any further Opal closed her door and left it at that. She knew it was Dolan's SUV. The question was, who was the blonde?

"Caprice Camilla Comstock."

"Did I ask?" Opal sat her bag on a table but endured her earpiece microphone, ShadowBitch aka Dyson filling her in. The van cameras noting Dolan's plates and CC driving, it was an easy facial recognition search.

"No, but I knew you were recognizing the Sheriff's wheels. He's asleep in his office right now if you really want to know. Tigress wiped him out."

"Good thing I know how to fend the effects off better than most people."

"Cold showers work every time."

"Yep! You don't need to report in his every move Dyson. I'm going to bed after my HOT shower this time. Don't wake me unless it's an emergency."

"Hold up Obie Opie. One last thing... this Caprice knows Nick too. So does, Dolan Roster."

"It only gets better, doesn't it?" Opal removed her earpiece and tossed it into her bag. Stripping down she hit the showers, then a hard mattress. The Tigress sleeps tonight. Fuck the lions!

********

Harbinger Shoals!

Samuel Bearpaw felt crappy watching his gorgeous but all too naked daughter digging a hole in the 4x8 opening in an otherwise concrete floor. Taking turns with Midnight meant one or the other masturbating uncontrollably in the dimly lit cellar. Sam only remained there to assist in spreading out the dirt mounds the girls had tossed up onto the outer concrete. It was mounting up fast, so he had to smooth it all out with a second shovel he had gone up after.

What was Sanchez thinking? All of this excess soil around was a mess. Needing a break Lillian shook off her sweat, her long mane horrendous looking. Eying Midnight knuckling her cunt while seated above her Dawn chose to lean in and eat her sister slave, dirt taste or not she was delicious. Sam had a difficult time watching his baby do the deed and turned his back. With no ventilation down here he resorted to removing his own t-shirt to use as a towel. Then he caught an unexpected draft. Wincing over it, he tracked the subtle breeze to the huge set of shelves masking the tunnel entrance. So many jars to knock over on it he opted to just enjoy the thin breeze and not care what may be beyond it.

Hearing Midnight crying out Sam turned to an unexpected sight. Lillian had adapted the use of her shovel and was using it to fuck Midnight, the rounded handle moving in and out of the girl's cunt. No words spoken, only mumbles of sexual delivery and request. He could not believe this was happening. Sighing over his inability to stop them, knowing Sanchez would not want him to, he simply watched, regretting the fact his dick was getting hard. Backing away into a dark corner Sam had to relieve himself. Jerking off to only their moans, not a visual, he nutted into his pile of dirt. "Son of a bitch! That felt good. Sorry, Lillian." She was not the only one he needed to apologize to. His cell began ringing so he snatched it from his pocket, his dick still hanging proudly, sturdy as it was.

"Wanita! I cannot answer this down here with our daughter and Amador moaning, it would look as if I were cheating on her. She must know of the bridge by now. Why could I not just be able to take home a bag of tacos and enjoy the peace and quiet?" Hesitantly, he walked over to the pit and found Lillian now seated on the wall and Midnight digging. Lillian glanced up to see her father's dick out and blushed. No words of insult, nor of praise she simply winked at him. "Remain quiet the both of you. This is your mother." Midnight, no problem, she was dedicated to her chore. Lillian simply smiled at her father as he answered the call. Risky, but needed. "Hi Honey."