Midnight Ep. 050: CAdaVEr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HI, HONEY? WHY ARE YOU STILL AT THAT HORRIBLE PLACE? BRING MY DAUGHTER HOME THIS INSTANT."

"I can't do that Wanita. I... you need to let our daughter tell you." He pleaded with his eyes until Lillian stood up on the concrete and walked amid the dirt to claim his phone. He couldn't move, fear over his wife kept him rigid.

"Hello mother."

"Lillian? Please baby, come home. You deserve better than what that monster is making you do. I am ashamed for you."

"I am home mother. Here with Kami."

"Who is Kami?"

"Mister Sanchez. I will not leave him."

"Is this a cult?"

"No mother! Please stop. I love you and dad." Sam smiled until his daughter's hand gripped his dick. Eyes bulging, he looked down at her hand stroking him. Mumbling with nerves he whispered, "What are you doing?" Funny, how he was not pushing her hand away. "I need you both to understand my life. I love being owned. To please my master in every way. My sister Midnight is very important to me as well." Midnight smiled at the acceptance but kept digging. The ground seemed to be getting harder. Just like Samuel's dick.

"OWNED? LILLIAN DAWN... I FORBID THIS."

"You have no further say, I am a grown woman. Even before my Kami, I was owned mother, I just did not tell you. I was with a man by the name of Tom Sylver in Charleston. He was wonderful to me, yet strict in every way. If you must sit down with Kami to understand better, I will mention this to him."

Sam was tensing up, his dick ready to determine his stupidity in letting his daughter get him off. Kneeling in front of him Lillian handed her father his phone, the speaker on to continue the conversation. Now she could use both hands on his dick, lightly blowing on his urethra as Wanita vented. Fingers rolling along his girth with a maddening rhythm Samuel dropped his phone into the dirt pile and snarled. A dramatic shower of white cum shot all over his daughter's dirty, glossy face, her tongue extended to catch what she could.

"Samuel? Did you hurt yourself?"

"Y-yes! I think I pulled my back out digging."

"Digging? What are you digging?"

"A hole." Indeed, he was. Kissing his dick and swirling her tongue she took him balls deep just once then pulled away with a razz. Standing up and handing him his cell back Dawn giggled and turned away. A little hopping down into the hole with Midnight the rest became a blur.

"HOLY SHIT!" Sam bellowed as the hole the girls were digging collapsed beneath them, the girls freefalling into the darkness. "GOTTA CALL YOU BACK." Call severed Sam leaned over the concrete chasm. "LILLIAN? MIDNIGHT? ARE YOU HURT?"

Both shaken by the unexpected fall the girls clung to one another. Fear crept in as they lay there in absolute darkness, cold and damp.

Someone felt a pelvis.

Definitely no meat on these bones.

"Ow!"

A shared sentiment.