Midnight Ep. 052: RESTitution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long did I... was I... goddammit!"

"I was down in the bar looking for the drug when you busted in here. I'm not sure how long you were on her before I got back. There was no stopping you, so I went to your pad and found that tranquilizer pistol. I'm glad it didn't kill you."

"Fuck! I feel like... I've never lost my mind that heavily before, even on a tequila binge. I... I'm sorry Mazie."

"I'm not. You were incredible." She pouted. "Can I be your girlfriend?"

"WHAT?" He hissed, "NO! I'm forty years older than you."

"So? I want more of him. Without the drug next time. I want the real you Winston."

"Listen... I need to get home. Alexis and all. Dolan is tied up at work all night. Dead body kind of thing."

"Oh, hell! Right! I'm good now. I think." He looked at Mazie's hot little body, her pussy a stunning pink and inviting. He had to growl and turn away. "Shower! Nova? You good?"

"Yes, Winston. I will walk Mister Albert down while you shower."

"We can talk later." He watched Nova put on a t-shirt. "Just go to your room and rest."

"Yes, Sir." Walking out with Albert they shut the door behind them. Hearing it latch and lock Albert froze. He just knew Winston was playing possum. A minute later Mazie was screaming again, hoarse or not. Peeking through the blinds he realized Mazie was untied and all in to Win. "I will check on them later."

"This is just fucking nuts." At his truck Albert turned to Nova and gave her his number. "In case things get bad. Promise me you won't be alone with Winston until morning. Let that drug get out of his system."

"I promise Mister Albert."

"Just Albert. I'll arrange to move you after this crap gets back to normal."

"May I give you massages? I am quite good with my hands."

"We'll see. Just slow down kid. I'm all about dances and rubdowns but no sex."

"Can I see you do what Winston did?"

"Jerk off?" She made the hand gesture.

"Christ! Maybe! I have to go." He got into his truck and left while he was ahead. On the road he called Olive Longtree. Grinning at the highway as he answered he growled, "MY HOUSE AT 10:30! Bring the magic wand." Olive was fine by that.

Back at the hotel Nova Khar-Issawi danced in the parking lot. Going back into the bar she cleaned up just to keep busy. Winston at least would be proud that she took responsibility. That is until she found herself up on a pool table masturbating. She had always fantasized about doing that. Too bad there were no guys around to enjoy her show. Her thoughts created some imaginary friends. A pool stick made for a wonderful first erection inside her.

CUtE ending!