Midnight Golf Cart Ride with Ms. 'B

Story Info
Ms. Beryl gives me more than I expected and more!
3.9k words
4.24
21k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkthekat
jkthekat
195 Followers

Midnight golf cart ride with Ms. Beryl!

We christen the 16th hole

I was 19, awaiting college and working odd jobs at the country club to earn extra money when I was asked to fill in for a sick server at Saturday's member party.

You know, do this Jack, clean the mess up on the floor Jack. Typical boring stuff that was only worth it for the female members who delighted in dressing up suggestively in tight tennis and golf outfits.

So I dressed as an employee and showed up early, got my duties straight and began to walk around to admire the scenery while I stayed available for whatever.

There was Mrs. Cole, dressed in almost too tight golf shorts and top that left nothing to imagine- it was obvious she was built. Her breasts firm and proud. Nipples letting everyone know they were there. Legs to die for. Just for starters!

Then Ms. Taylor in her tennis outfit that made her boobs almost pop out with every step. Her nipples leading the way. The best ass in the building. I felt my cock pulse a bit. Very pretty lady too!

"Hey Jack! Can I get a white wine please, before your eyes pop out? I tip well!"

Came an amused and sexy voice right behind me.

Turning I looked upon the smiling club secretary, Ms. Beryl only about 5' 3" in her tennis ensemble. Her perfectly round ass cheeks begging to be grabbed! Symmetrical legs.

Nice blond hair that fell across her eyes. Pleated short white skirt with a thin dark green sweater that fit just right- if you're intensions were to fuck with everyone's minds, mine included. I had fantasized about her for months!

Damn! If she didn't have a sports bra on, I would probably get arrested for drooling. Beautiful woman who was reputed to be a bit slutty when drinking.

I fantasized that Ms. Beryl's perky B cup nipples were visible struggling to be noticed by me.

They were.

"Yes Maam!" Mesmerized for a moment by her smile, I went to the bar to complete my task.

"One white wine for Ms. B!" I said to Kat the bartender and waited as it was poured.

"That's pretty full Kat."

"Yep, She's on the way to a fun night, if you know what I mean! Watch yourself around her tonight, Jack. Ms. B has been known to eat up young studs like you! And her husbands out of town... again."

Winking, Kat turned to her next cocktail order.

Now I knew I looked good from working out but I never heard anyone mention 'stud before.

Taking the full glass, I began looking for the lady and saw her walking towards the Dj.

I watched as several male members gazed at her tight round ass, swirling that cute tennis skirt around her in a naughty way. She had to be wearing a thong as when the skirt reached it's apex, all I saw was smooth pink flesh! I was getting a chubby just looking. Man! She was fucking hot!

I had heard the rumors about most of the members wives. Who was good and who was not?

Beryl's name came up more often than others. Supposedly she was in an open marriage, you know-fuck whoever you like then come home.

I was told, she was caught making out with a local car dealer in the parking lot. A tryst with a married doctor, even fucking a guy in a bar booth in front of his and her friends on a bet.

They say she pushed him down on the leather semi round booth and pulling his dick out of his pants, pulled her thong over and mounted him. Then fucked him like a porn video.

It took less than a minute for her to cum as he ejaculated up into her steaming cunt, both moaning out loud.

All to the cheers of her group who helped shield her from others view.

They say her girlfriend gave her a wad of napkins and wiping her dripping pussy she said,

"Better than the back seat in his car, and quicker!"

They all laughed as she and her friend left.

All these thoughts ran through my mind as I slowly walked up, careful to not spill a drop and handed it to her.

"Your cocktail Ms. B!"

Turning quickly, her blond hair swirled and covered her eye as she smiled like a lioness eying a piece of raw meat..

"Oh Jack! That was quick! Thanks so much!" She accepted the drink and taking my arm pulled me close enough I could feel her breast brush my chest, her heady perfume filling my nostrils.

"Don't go too far Jack, I'll need another shortly, and call me Beryl!" Beryl stuck out her tongue and smiling turned away before anyone noticed the encounter.

"Yes Beryl, just call!" I murmured.

I could feel my cock start to thicken and pulse pleasurably as lascivious thoughts flooded my brain- I needed a private moment, quick.

Walking directly to the men's room where I knew I could be alone for a few minutes. Locking the door, I grabbed my cock and squeezed and jerked until I had to undo my pants and pull out my throbbing erection.

Bracing my left hand to the wall and leaning forward, I thought only of her face.

I slowly wanked, putting off the magic moment as long as possible. But it quickly overwhelmed me.

I pictured Beryl's tongue licking my dick and shot a huge load of cum that only a 19 year old inexperienced male could summon up. My moaning echoed off the wall.

I stood there ecstatic. Feeling my hips still jerking upwards in hopes of more until I could breathe again.

Wow! Talk about taking the edge off! What would happen if I ever scored with a sexy slut like Beryl for real? Whoo Hah!

I eased back into the main room and was immediately called upon to clean this, adjust that, take the trash out and generally be useful. My eyes however searched the room for Beryl.

I could see her having fun dancing and singing with the crowd. Not knowing she had given me the orgasm of my young life earlier.

The night went by quickly and the crowd began to slowly wind down. I watched Beryl dancing with several men and she sure looked good! Her legs moving and that ass shaking was going to make me revisit the locker room again.

The D,j who I knew, asked me to keep it going and play any requests as he took a break. Probably to pee, and smoke a joint out back.

As I sat and looked over the board, I heard my name called. Looking up I saw Beryl leaning on the table holding the equipment'

"Jack, can you help me find that disk they made up for slow songs? It was right behind you on the middle shelf." I think this crowd deserves some light slow tunes. It's slowing down already."

"Most happy to help!" I started to rise.

"Oh! I see it! Can I come around and get it?"

"Sure thing Ms. B"

Walking around to the side shelf Beryl started looking at titles. I was looking at titties.

"I told you, it's Beryl Jack! Or just 'B." Giving me that smile.

I stood and came over to help. "Yes 'B" I shivered as I drew up behind her luscious ass.

Beryl was leaning down, ass up and looking. "That wasn't it. I Know! You look hi and I'll look low."

"Okay Beryl! I said softly as I got behind her and started searching. I felt the beginnings of a chubby...!

"What do you usually do here at the club Jack! I see you around the pro shop a lot."

She went to one knee.

"Oh, I do whatever needs doing, cutting grass, checking the golf carts, just helping out.

"Oh, Wow Jack! You know I've never been for a ride on a golf cart. All the time living here and no ride."

"You should take me for a ride sometime! I'd love it!" Looking over her shoulder up at me.

Definitely a chubby coming on!

Looking down grinning, I answered quickly. "Just let me know when, I'll be happy to!"

I realized Beryl's ass was in front of me and I was perched over her looking at the top shelf. If she looked in the right place, She'd see my hard dick slowly making it's way towards my navel.

"See it Jack?"

"Afraid not Beryl. Musta got misplaced."

"Well, keep looking!"

I continued, stretching and reaching up high and no luck. I moved a bit closer to the shelf. 'B was bent forward just in front of me.

I felt her begin to rise. "Just hold still a moment Jack, I'll get up."

My eyes flew open as Beryl's round ass first brushed against my left thigh and then the other.

Then she wiggled her beautiful ass and brushed my hard on and stayed there....slowly moving against me.... Then teasingly firmer. I felt beads of sweat forming on my brow and froze.

"Ooh! I think I see it Jack! Hold still!"

My dick was now slightly between her round ass cheeks and in another moment, I'D lose it and hump her ass! What the fuck to do? Shit- I'm just hired help here!!

Don't know how, but I wisely stepped back as Beryl arose with a disc in her hand. I noticed her cheeks were flushed and there was perspiration on her brow.'

"Whoo Jack! It was warm down there! She looked me in the eyes. "Wasn't it?....

"Yes, it was 'B." I wheezed out.

Hearing her name called out, Beryl turned and walked over to Mrs. Cole and they talked.

I started rearranging stuff to look busy as I stole glances at Beryl. For a moment it looked like they were playing rock, paper, scissors and were giggling.

Mrs. Cole looked over at me and grinned.

I smiled back.

I noticed the crowd was really thinning out and saw Kat looking at me She was making a cut sign across her throat indicating the party was over.

The Dj was back, He began to break down the small system. He was done in five minutes.

He went to Kat, got paid and In minutes he was telling me bye and was out the door.

I saw Beryl walking towards me with the disk in her hand. She handed it to me and looking around said.

"Doesn't look like a big mess to clean up does it Jack?"

"Hah! I'm lucky! The morning ladies clean up Beryl. I just lock up after everyone's gone and turn on the security to the main building. In ten minutes, I'll be getting in my Mustang and gone!"

"That's great Jack! Well, it was nice talking to you but my rides waiting. I hope to see you later.

I was stunned when she leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

"Oh wow!! Thanks Beryl! That's the best tip I ever got!"

We laughed quietly as Mrs. Cole walked up and they turned and walked to the door.

Mrs. Cole stopped for the briefest of moments and kinda smirked at me. Then they were gone.

I started checking the doors and let Kat out then locked it behind her.

Everyone was gone so I helped myself to some wine in a paper cup. Not very formal but gooood!

I changed into shorts and a graphic 'T as the weather was perfect outside, then

turning the lights off and setting the alarm I walked out. Locking the door behind me.

I headed to my Mustang waiting patiently for her master. There was a Toyota parked next to it and I thought I saw someone leaning against it as if waiting also.

Seeing a red glow and smoke being exhaled I figured it was the Dj having a last toke of weed.

Wrong.

I walked up to see Beryl leaning back, pointy breasts thrust out. She smiled, holding a fat joint out to me in invitation. "Want some Jack?" In a confident voice.

I took a long hit and it hit me quickly- pretty good stuff.

My body relaxed and tingled as I looked closely at the sexy woman, saw her bra was gone and her nipples were now enlarged and pointing right at me. The soft curves of her boobs was positively arousing to me.

"I'm thinking about that ride, Jack!" With an innocent tone.

Beryl took my hand pulling me close enough that her breast rubbed my upper arm, Her nipple so firm and invitingly rigid that I got weak kneed.

"I think I'm ready for that cart ride around the course. Are you?" Again, that smile and titty rub.

Feeling no pain, I boldly replied. "Right now? In the dark?"

"Uh huh Jack, right now. In the dark,,,,! Lets go get a cart!"

" Uh...Beryl?"

"Yes Jack?" Again the innocent smile.

"We won't get in trouble, will we?"

Laughing up at me. "No honey, we're just out for a little ride..."

"You do want a little ride with me...don't you Jack?"

"Absolutely 'B! I'll get it!"

I rushed to get one of the newer, larger models-you know, electric, big wide seat and tires.

I quickly drove back to Beryl who was standing beside the Toyota. She was holding a small

towel and throwing it into the basket behind the seat, sat close to me.

Not daring to speak, I headed slowly down the middle of the 18th hole, and we were off!

"Oh Jack! This is fun! Speed it up a bit- I want to feel the wind in my hair, ha ha!"

I goosed it a bit and Beryl squealed a little and grabbing my arm, she pressed that firm boob again my arm again. Ooh! The nipple was like a little rock that moved delightfully on me.

I felt my cock thicken at her presence. A small spasm made me squeeze my thighs together. Ooh!

Holding me closer, Beryl excitedly spoke in my ear.

"That's it Jack! Faster! I'm so excited!" Beryl was exciting me as she held close to me.

Stepping up the speed a bit, we hit a small depression and we both were thrown up off the seat and bounced down.

Beryl's left arm was suddenly around my neck and holding on tightly.

The other hand wound up on my right thigh and held on- right next to my now fully erect dick. Both of her tits were pressed into my right arm and chest as she again laughed and whispered into my ear'

.

"Is it good for you baby? This is exciting! I want you having fun too!" 'B hugged me closer. I loved it.

"Could you put your arm around my neck and hold me more securely? Don't want to get thrown off!"

I did wordlessly and held her right shoulder tight. "Is that ok?" I enquired'

"Perfect honey! This is fun!"

Snuggling closer, Beryl then kissed my ear, her wet tongue momentarily entering then exiting the sensitive parts.

I groaned loudly.

"Whee!" Beryl exclaimed as we hit another rather deeper hole.

Again we bounced and coming down her right hand opened and reached for a more secure hold.

Right on my hard cock. She squeezed it several times while looking down at my bulge showing unmistakably in the moonlight.

My ass lifted up off the seat from the pleasure. Then giggling, moved her hand back to my thigh.

"Whoops!" Beryl exclaimed. "You are some hard!"

I turned my head towards hers and exhaled with pursed lips. "That felt good 'B."

I slowed the cart to a crawling speed and after a quiet pause, B nuzzled my neck and sitting up straight, softly whispered.

"It felt good to me too baby"

"Would you like some equal time? It's only fair."

I nodded and slowly felt her small hand move my right hand down to her left breast.

I gently squeezed and found her hard nipple with my thumb and forefinger. Gently pulling and rubbing, I felt Beryl's body tense with pleasure.

" Damn Jack! That's wonderful!"

Turning to me, her lips brushed mine as she said.

"Can we stop here for a bit? Hmm? I need a proper kiss."

I drove along the tree line and stopped.

Beryl's lips again teased me for a moment and then her tongue softly entered my mouth and found mine. Softly at first, then more urgently we devoured each other's mouths and necks. Her hand sought and found my erection and rubbed softly.

Beryl groaned into my neck, then taking my hands in hers, moved them under her sweater and up to her firm tits! I swiftly lifted them up in my hands and caressed them.

I again found swollen and ridged nipples as we kissed and caressed each other, moaning into each other for what seemed like forever. Pure lust being shared.

Her hand found my buttons and with a swift motion reached into my shorts and released my hard cock. Her right hand was squeezing and moving on me. My ass cheeks were clenched tightly as I took the erotic pleasures.

Again I pulled on her nipples and gently twisted both kissing madly.

We both inhaled loudly, moaning, and continued teasing each other. Her breasts were so soft, firm and smooth.. and when my fingers brushed against the nipples 'Beryl would tense her body and move as close to me as possible.

We both paused to regain our breath and allow heartbeats to slow down.

Beryl opened her eyes then looking at me began to kiss her way down the front of my shirt and stopped at my cock." I just gotta taste you honey- just a little.... Okay?"

'My eyes went wide as I released her right tit but kept a firm grip on the left.

"I'd love that! Ooooh! Beryl!" As her lips engulfed the frenulum of my swollen dick I tensed and instinctively raised up on the seat, still holding her tit and nipple.

In a sultry voice "Beryl murmured. "Ummm! Lots of pre-cum, I Looove that!"

I jerked at the tongue licking my dick so sensuously.

"Relax honey, this is just foreplay, not the main event!"

She went back to licking and sucking and I went back to trying not to cum in her mouth and hoping I knew what the main event was.

Withdrawing her mouth slowly from my throbbing dick, and scooting to her side of the cart, Beryl motioned with her finger to move away from the steering and slide over into her space.

" I think we're ready Jack!" She looked dreamily at me.

As I moved, Beryl's hands grabbed my shorts expertly slid them to my knees.

Staring at me like lioness with fresh meat, she raised her right leg and lowered it over my left hip.

Her left knee already along side my right hip, was joined by her right leg thrown over my left, straddling my loins.

Lowering herself gently to my arching cock, B lifted her tennis skirt and displayed a shaven pussy unencumbered by panties.

Her lips were swollen, open and quickly slid over the underside of my cock and began to massage me with her pussy.

'B was so wet and stroking my cock so deliciously that I got lost in a sexual fog, anticipation was making my ass cheeks to clench tightly.

We kissed deeply and I was harder than I had ever been in recent memory. Beryl had me shaking in bliss and need.

Breaking the kiss gently 'B told me. "Open your eyes and look at me Jack, I want to see your eyes when we put your dick in my waiting pussy."

She licked her lips, lifted up and reaching down, guided my cock into her pussy.

Lowering down on me, she took my wet dick slowly into her treasure. All the way down until my pubic hairs were smashed against a wonderfully hungry cunt. She was tight and wet, I could feel her moisture coating my dick, I couldn't get enough of the joyous pleasures.

Watching each other's response, I saw her lips purse as she exhaled slowly.

Exactly what I was doing- but I slowly groaned at the pleasure overload.

Beryl began a slow fuck and grind with our pubic bones hard against each other. We both moaned at the incredible sensations, fucking like old lovers for what seemed ages.

Waves of cascading pleasures emanated from my cock and hearing groans of satisfaction from 'Beryl so was she.

Her kisses were wet and devouring, Her tongue searching for pleasure, I was in love.

I held her breasts tightly and pulled on her nipples as 'B pulled me close and joined our lips together and began to fuck me quicker. Our eyes closed as we progressed into the passionate and wet joining.

I soon felt that wonderful hint that once again my cock was being conquered by a woman's sensuous magical pussy. My hips started searching for just a little more pleasure.

'B musta noticed as she slowed her efforts of establishing full control over my body. She licked my ear and saucily asked me.

"I'd love to stay here all night Jack but I need to get home soon, so let's make this a slow cum! Okay? I'll make us cum together-just kiss me deeply cause I'm loud when it's this good a buildup. Okay?"

"Okay," I wheezed out as I felt Beryl's vulva lips began to entice my orgasm to slowly build up to overload.

I stared at this gorgeous wife who chose me to share in this ultimate act and felt my nut sack pull up tightly, I was beginning to ejaculate into Beryl's cunt.

Her knowing eyes stared at me, then licking her lips and closing her eyes said.

"I love fucking you Jack! I'm going to scream it's so good!"

Beryl's lips covered mine as I began ejaculating uncontrollably into her pussy which was clamped and grinding on my cock. My hips were jumping off the seat seeking her womb.

jkthekat
jkthekat
195 Followers
12