Midnight Golf Cart Ride with Ms. 'B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beryl began breathing like a rhinoceros into my mouth!

"Oh Jack I can feel your cock spasm and your cum is... Aaaaaahhhh! Fuck! So good! So good! Don't stop! Don't stop Don't....Aaahhhh! It wont stop! Aaaahhhh!

My lips were covering hers but couldn't contain all her cries.

My moan was long and didn't subside until I was empty and still Beryl was fucking me slowly and nibbling my ear, said softly as I held her tight, not willing to let go.

"Jack, erotic can't begin to explain this feeling."

"Other than being too short, you gave me the best fucking I've ever had! I want more....soon."

We uncoupled with a wet plop and grabbing the towel I went to clean up.

"Oh no baby! That's my job!" 'B kneeled n the grass and sucked my dick clean.

Feeling me began to firm up again she looked up at me and spoke.

"Hard again already my baby? Maybe we should explore this more!"

B kissed my tip and arose. Using the towel to wipe my cum off her pussy, we again rode slowly. towards the cart stall.

Hugging me close, Beryl asked.

"Tomorrows Sunday Jack.... If you're free, do ya want to come to my camp? I'll bring wine and we can make an afternoon out of fucking each other!"

"Maybe Ms. Cole could stop by. After all she lost the bet for you tonight!"

I remembered the 'rock, paper, scissors' thing earlier. I felt like a piece of meat.

"I'd love to 'B. What time?'

But that's for the next chapter...

Hey folks! If you like it score it and comment. Give me ideas for chapter 2!

jack

12