Midnight in Cozumel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder," she cries. "Pound me harrrrrrrrrd ohhhhhhhhhhhhh god."

Hearing her cum so hard made him instantly shoot his cum inside her. "Wow," he says, and she burrows her face into his neck, exhausted. She slips off him and they must have fallen asleep within moments because all of a sudden it is twenty minutes later, her head resting on his shoulder.

"That takes care of one hunger," she says. "Shall call room service to take care of the other?"

"I have a better idea. Meet me in the lobby in an hour. And wear a hat." He races off to shower and change, then to see the concierge. He hurries to the market up the street for cheese, fruit and wine for a picnic and returns just in time. She looks disguised in her sunglasses and wide-brimmed sunhat, but he couldn't miss her stunning body inside a loose-fitting white silk shirt and a colorful wrap.

"Am I dressed for whatever it is we're doing?" she asks.

"Perfect!" He points to a red, open Jeep parked outside. "I thought we would drive to the other side of the island, find somewhere secluded for a picnic."

Excited, they jump in the Jeep and head out. It is such a beautiful afternoon, warm with the gulf breeze blowing. They reach the other side of the island where there are just a few trees next to a beach and not a person in sight for miles. They set up their picnic and begin to eat as he pours the wine.

"This is definitely a trip both unexpected and wonderful," she says. "For the first time in days I remembered I have a husband and a life and I wonder what is going to happen next. So I ask you: What happens next when we dip back into reality?"

He sits quiet for a moment and then tells her that it is clear she wants him to leave with her.

She doesn't disagree. "What type of life am I living where I am unhappy and married to a cheating, lying, manipulative man that only wants me for a trophy wife? A lowly piece of furniture. It is so much better to be happy."

Without an answer he gets up and runs toward the ocean, stripping his clothes off piece by piece as he runs. He hears her laughing behind him. A few steps into the surf, he turns to look at her running in after him, naked. At water's edge she leaps into his arms and wraps her legs and arms around him and kisses him passionately. He spins her around and sets her down, the waves washing over their legs. He slowly licks and kisses her neck down to the top of her breasts. Holding on to him tight, he carries her to the beach and lays her down in the sand. Still kissing her neck and rubbing her breast, he spreads her legs and guides himself inside of her. This time very slow and sensual.

With the sun fading behind them, she is making love to him like never before. He leans in and whispers in her ear, "Vanessa, I think I am falling in love with you."

Just as he whispers those words, goose bumps run through her body. He holds her tighter and goes deeper inside of her. A tear running down her cheek surprises her, and she holds him closer so he doesn't see her cry. She feels him explode his warm cum inside of her. He lays inside of her for a moment before they get up and walk to their picnic blanket. They sit cuddled and, as the sun disappears and the stars come out, she tells him she is in love with him too.

They lay quietly on the blanket for the longest time, just holding each other's naked body. The joy of the past two days sends him sky high, but the weight of having to fly back to reality deflates him. He nibbles on some of the fruit, but he lost his appetite. Good thing I brought two bottles of wine, he thinks.

When the evening air begins to chill their still naked bodies, he forages the nearby trees for kindling and starts a small fire to warm them. To inspire them.

"Have you ever been to Montana?" he asks. "Do you even know where Montana is?" They chuckle and he continues. "You live in a posh Manhattan townhouse and I live in a log cabin on the outskirts of a small town. You live in the center of the universe. I live surrounded by mountains that go on forever. We live in such different worlds." He kisses her, and she hangs on every word. "Yet here we are, naked on a beach, lying under the midnight moon in Cozumel." He squeezes her tighter and she melts into him.

"I don't know the answer," he concedes, "but I do know that the last two days have been the most exciting, erotic, sensuous, romantic two days of my life. I know I leave tomorrow, but I promise you it is not goodbye."

She kisses him softly on the cheek. "I also leave tomorrow," she says, whispering into his ear, "and I also promise you it is not goodbye."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Kinky Love Story Popular girl and nerd initiate an unorthodox relationship.in Romance
BtW Book 01, Part 01: Convergence Kat goes to her first audition.in Romance
A Girl, A Boy and A Boat Pt. 01 Can two desperate people find love despite everything...in Novels and Novellas
Broken Dancer The accident ended her dance career. He gave it back to her.in Romance
One Year Internship Ch. 12 – Week 15 Megan Completes the First Quarter.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories