Midnight Magic

Story Info
Sweet, sensual, sexy.
788 words
4.1
3.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nadz025
Nadz025
3 Followers

It's early morning. The sun isn't even properly up yet. The moonrays are hanging over the bed, displaying your curves beneath the blue haze of silky lace covering your body. I pull you closer, and you comply, fitting your body perfectly into mine, your ass pressing against my slight erection. My arm snakes around your waist, and you wiggle your ass against me. I feel my cock stiffening at the touch and my hand works it's way into your nightdress.

I capture one erect nipple between my finger and thumb, teasing it to a perfect peak, feeling you stir as you start waking. My mouth follows the line of your neck, over to your jawline as you turn onto your back slowly, allowing my hands and mouth better access to your sensual body. I pull the material away from your breasts, exposing both of your perfect tits. My mouth closes over one stiff, hard peak, drawing a moan from deep within you.

My hand starts pulling at your nightdress, careful not to tear it, and urge you to take it off, whispering softly against your skin. You sit up, lifting your ass just slightly, allowing me to completely remove the pesky dress. My hands fall onto your tits, fondling them, rubbing my now fully erect cock against your sex. You spread your legs slightly, moaning as you start reacting to my touch.

I slide a hand down your body, my fingers teasing your skin, leaving goosebumps all over your body. My fingers find the sweet, wet spot between your legs. I slide one finger into your wet, wanting pussy, hearing you gasp slightly only urges me on. My erection is straining against my boxer, begging for release and you feel it pressing into your flesh, and your hand moves down my body, nails scratching my back as you work your way around to my throbbing cock.

I move back slightly to allow you to pull down my boxers. I moan softly as your hands start fondling my balls and cock, softly working my shaft, the wetness of my lust covering your fingertips. Your hands keep fondling me, and I work a second finger into your pussy, feeling your wetness dripping down my fingers.

I move away, warning that I'll orgasm in your hands if you don't stop. With a naughty grin and cheeky kiss, you pull me back onto you, your mouth covering mine in a deep, passionate kiss. I feel your fingers wrapping around my throbbing, swollen cock. I gasp in surprise as the wetness of your pussy suddenly covers my cock, only the tip as you use my cock to rub over your clit. I moan as you continue teasing me, kissing you deeply. My hands fondle your tits, and I urge my cock to slide into your warm, wet pussy. I bite down on your bottom lip, grabbing your hands and holding them in place above your head. With a teasing kiss, I start sliding my cock into you, very slowly, teasingly. I hear you moan and feel how you lift your hips, urging me deeper into your pussy. I keep teasing, just the tip, making you want more, deeper.

I kiss your neck, and bite down gently. Your hands are now free, and I feel your nails digging into my back. I moan, and the sudden burning forces me deeply into you. I shove my cock deep into you, making you gasp, breathless. I pin you down beneath my body, giving your tight pussy time to adjust to the fullness of my cock inside you. Another deep kiss, and I start moving in a slow rhythm, my cock sliding into you with ease. I start moving faster, and feel the orgasm building within me. I sit back, lifting your legs onto my shoulders so that my cock can still slide into you. With one hand holding your legs, I use the other to stimulate your clit. I move in tune with my fingers, drawing you closer to orgasm.

You hold out only a little while, and finally find yourself falling over the edge, as the throes of bliss wash over your body. I feel the spasming of your pussy, tightening around my throbbing cock, and forcing me into orgasm of my own. I feel my sperm shooting from within, deep into your pussy and fall forward. I kiss you once more, deeply. Then I start moving away, pulling out, and fall beside you, drawing you close to me once more. I feel your naked ass pressing against my sensitive cock and shudder slightly, giggling. I press my lips to your neck, and whisper softly that I love you before falling into sleep once more.

Nadz025
Nadz025
3 Followers