Midnight Masturbation Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course. My favorite."

"So, you know where Ricky Bobby is consumed by his creed, fearing that, 'If you're not first - you're last?' But at the end of the movie, he reconsiders his competitive nature and realizes that if you're not first, you could be second or fifth or..."

"Yeah, I remember that line."

"So, sweetheart, if you're not upset with me for my midnight masturbation madness... and since you just finished first as a champion... would you mind if I came in second to you?

"I'm feeling that... well, you just had a wonderful time fucking your girl and you finished first and big... well, would you mind if your girl took another lap... I mean, by herself again?

Carlo petted my wet, sticky, messy pussy. "You are amazing. You go girl. Anything I can do while I'm in your pit crew?"

"Hand me my vibrator and watch how we ladies can perform once our engines are tuned up and firing on all cylinders."

***

The fine mechanic in my pit crew reached across me and opened the drawer of our nightstand looking for the right tools to help a girl finish her race in style. Carlo rummaged in the toybox, then kindly plugged in my powerful Wonder Wand vibrator for me, but then dangled it out of reach above my hips.

Reaching for the suspended vibrator I cautioned, "I'll fire my entire pit crew if they can't figure out where that mechanical part is supposed to go."

Carlo whipped my vibrator out of reach and held it by the cord, swinging it above my tits like a pendulum. I was in no mood for teasing. Time was of the essence, my clit was humming and my quim was frothy, I needed satisfaction - now; not games by an inept pit crew. "I want that vibrator doing its business and I want it now!" I pleaded.

"You know what you want, but I know what you need," he said with a deep, frisky voice as he held me down and tossed my wand to the side of the bed, beyond my reach. To my surprise, Carlo spread my legs, then spread my labia before stuffing me with something else.

"What did you just put inside my vagina?" I asked after the unexpected sensation.

"I brought out an old friend of yours to play. Maybe you will remember him and his sneaky ways," he suggested as he pressed the remote control he had hidden in his hand.

An immediate throbbing began inside my carnal cavity. With another click of the button, I felt the vibrations change. It went from a constant buzz to a sinuous, rise and fall pattern that soon had my hidden grotto resonating in time with the pulse being supplied by this purple vibrating egg toy, one that we hadn't used in a while.

I wanted to demand that Carlo give me the chance to use the wand to mash down on my fleshy pink accelerator; which was my original plan - but I couldn't collect any of my words. All I had were indistinct moans and sex sounds.

My vaginal sex contractions would have pushed the vibrating egg out of me, but my man held his fingers between my spasming thighs to keep the toy engaged inside. Carlo would stuff the egg back inside and give my love button a little caress to signal that he was going to switch the vibration mode to a new and exciting rhythm.

I writhed out of control as he toyed with me and played with the remote control. The firm placement of his controlling hand against my crotch was an amazing sensation. I groaned as I humped my lusty engorged sex organ against his palm as a way of begging for him to let me finish with another orgasm for the night.

Carlo was watching and listening, when he thought I was getting close to an orgasm, he would change the rhythm of the egg inside me, causing me to lose the rhythm I was working on and setting me back. I would have to recalibrate to another cadence and this was drawing out my final orgasm. But it was also making me hungrier in anticipation of reaching the point of a world-ending big bang. Carlo knew exactly what he was doing to me. And he was enjoying my erotic misery.

"I know you want to cum. I know you want to find that release real bad. But I won't let you. Don't cum yet - not until I tell you. As my wife, you must learn to control your lustful desires.

"You were a bad girl earlier tonight, weren't you? You didn't control your desires, did you? You tried to keep your nasty wants a secret, but you got caught. You are going to have to learn to control your desire to orgasm in secret. I am going to watch you and teach you to control your wet and wild woman parts.

My breathing was heavy, my guts were squeezing and my core was getting tight. I was about at that glorious point of losing control.

Carlo turned off the vibrations.

I was deflated.

So close, but now those feelings were settling down and fading. "Please let me cum. Please," I simpered. "I was controlling myself. I need to cum, please let me have my orgasm."

"I will let you peak, only if I think you have learned to control your naughty side. Once you learn to harness your lust, only then will you deserve to cum. I'll allow you to reach orgasm only while observing you closely, you are not to keep any sexual secrets from your husband ever again."

"OK, I'm under your control now. Please bring me back. I want to be your good girl and I want to cum for you real bad. Please let me get going. I want my big orgasm so bad."

My instructor of sexual control examined my tingling tender flesh with his fingers, feeling how sopping wet I'd become under his edging instructions. "OK my dear, you have become very wet. Let's see if you can be trained to control yourself, even after you've become intoxicated by your excited naughty hormones."

With a flick of his thumb, the purple egg began to purr. I allowed the vibrations to penetrate me. I gave in to their warm, swimming effect. Carlo held the egg in place as he rubbed easy on my swollen rosebud. "You aren't allowed to find release until I say so, understand?"

I didn't agree nor disagree; I just concentrated on the growing tightness at my core and tried to keep myself from letting a huge orgasmic wave overtake me. The toying with my clit was growing excruciatingly wonderful; "I need to cum," I gasped.

"Stop." He commanded in a soft voice as he relented from touching my excited twat. "Do not let yourself go over the edge until I believe you can control your nasty desires."

I moaned and writhed and waited for the excitement to fade from my loins.

This time Carlo turned up the vibrations and let them shake my ovaries into a tizzy. "You did a good job of controlling yourself just then. Do you want to cum and cum hard sometime soon?"

"Oh god, please, please, please. I need this so bad."

Carlo turned down the egg to a slow, humming constant vibration and handed me the vibrating wand. "You go girl. You need this bad. I am going to enjoy watching the sexiest woman I've ever seen fly to heaven."

I placed the powerful vibrator into the soaking wet spot between my legs; it was like putting a match head on a glowing stove burner. In a second I'd ignited a very short fuse and the keg of dynamite that had been planted inside my vagina blew me out of the bed with a shuddering, shaking fiery hot explosion. I was roaring into the darkness with such zeal and volume as to make the entire block jealous.

I was undone.

I think Carlo reached over and shut off the vibrator. I don't remember coming back down to earth.

***

"Suzie? Where are you?" The voice of my boss sounded concerned, once I managed to stumble out of bed to answer my phone. "I understand you've been fretting over this morning's presentation for a month, I know it was keeping you up at night; so we got real concerned when you didn't show this morning. Are you alright?"

"I'm sorry. But I've been up most of the night with hot aches, tightness and spasms around my midsection. My insides have had quite the workout last night. Honestly, I've been feeling kind of shaky and weak all night." Carlo struggled to suppress his mirth at my self-diagnosis. "Sorry, I must have accidently dozed off for an hour or two after a long, sleepless night. I'm sorry, I should have called, but I am exhausted."

My boss was reassuring, "You do sound kind of drug out. But we're glad it's nothing worse. We covered some preliminaries with the client and told them we would postpone the final presentation until we found out what happened to you," she added. "When do you think you'll feel like coming in?"

"Well, Carlo's been a big help to me all night. He's taken control of the situation and provided me with everything, absolutely everything I needed." I winked at my husband who was listening in.

"That's good to hear, Suzie. Your husband is a wonderful man." She repeated her question, "So, any idea of when you think you'll be able to come in?"

"Carlo says he's going to watch me and listen to me closely; and when he thinks I'm ready, he will let me come..." I paused for a moment, then added, "in - into work." Carlo's loud, spontaneous snicker made me also lose control, "Hey, gotta go." I quickly hung up as we both burst out laughing loud and long as we rolled back into bed together.

Carlo grabbed me and rolled me onto my back, "You're still a very bad girl. You lied to your boss."

"I may be a bad girl, but everything I told her was true, you know that."

"Well," he responded, "maybe so, but I noticed you did lose control after you fibbed to your boss. Maybe you need another lesson to learn to control yourself better?"

"Just maybe I do," I replied coyly, laughing as I climbed back on top of my lover.

12