Seduced by Swingers - Pt. 01

Story Info
My husband and I meet a swinger couple on vacation.
6.7k words
4.49
72.3k
126
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 08/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of our first swinging experience, which happened a few years ago. I've changed or omitted some details (like names) for privacy reasons. But the bones of this story are what happened. After chatting with people on here, I have decided to write it down. Enjoy.

They call me Chelsea. Ripping off a classic work of literature seems as good of a place as any to start. I'm a happily married woman in my early 30's. Very happily married in fact. Ten years of marital bliss, preceded by over three years of dating. We met in college and have been together ever since.

I met my husband, Kyle, near the start of my sophomore year of college, and immediately fell for him. He had a certain magnetism. He would walk into a room and all focus would be on him. He always was having fun, and people seemed to gravitate toward him. He was funny, intelligent, and he genuinely was a nice guy, not the "nice guy" who just thinks being nice should get him laid.

On top of how great of a guy he was, he was gorgeous. He was tall, 6'2" compared to my 5'1". He was a college athlete who was powerfully built. He had brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes. He was of a slimmer build, but very athletic. He had strong shoulders and arms, but it was his chest and abs that really turned me on. They looked like they had been sculpted.

We did the typical college flirting but didn't hook up until right after Halloween. Now, I wouldn't say I was a slut, but I also wasn't a prude. Kyle was the eighth guy I slept with, and the sex was far better than it had been with any of the previous seven. Let's just say he had enough stamina, great technique, and his size was not lacking.

If we counted all sexual partners, Kyle only had a few more people than me. The difference is I was bisexual, so ten of the seventeen people I was with before Kyle were women. I was number 20 something for Kyle. At first, I was a little insecure about his sexual past, especially after stalking his Facebook and seeing a lot of busty women he had dated, but that feeling didn't last long. Kyle also didn't have any worries about me being bisexual. I had just gotten out of an eight month relationship with another woman. For all their talk, most guys were scared off by that. Kyle was not. Our relationship had been very drama free, and early on in our relationship I knew this was the one.

After three years of dating, we got engaged. A year later we were married. And five years later we were sitting in an airport, waiting on our flight to the Caribbean for an anniversary vacation when we met Ben and Meredith, and where our story begins. They sat near us at our gate and started up some small talk. We learned we were all heading to the same resort. They were in their mid-30's, and going on vacation for a week while their kids were in summer camps.

They both had a certain magnetism. They were gorgeous, but it was more than that. They were both confident, charismatic people. Well dressed, poised, the kind of people that you just seem to be drawn to. That you cannot help but notice when they come into a room.

Ben was tall but not as tall as Kyle. Probably 6'0". He was bald with a beard, a look I usually don't go for, but it really worked for him. He was athletic, but more of a boxer build as opposed to my husband who looks more like a soccer player or wide receiver. Meredith was also tall, around 5'8", and curvy. She had an amazing hourglass figure, and large natural breasts. She was a dirty blonde, which I would also come to learn was natural.

When our flight landed, we were walking with the crowd to the area where the bus would pick us up for the resort, when Meredith came over to us.

"We have a private car," she said. "You two are welcome to ride with us."

"Oh, sure, if you don't mind," I said. I was surprised at the invitation from a couple we had just met. They assured us it was fine, and soon the four of us were in an SUV. Ben jumped in the front seat, while his wife joined us in the back. Being the smallest in the group, I took the middle seat in between Kyle and Meredith. The driver handed each of us a beer, and we were off to the resort.

Despite the SUV having plenty of room, I found myself squished in the back seat. Meredith kept leaning forward to talk to the driver and her husband, as well as me. Every time our legs touched, she would move hers back and forth, rubbing against mine. At the time I thought it was just accidental touching. Later I would realize she knew what she was doing.

We got to the resort. We had rented a butler suite. There were two groups of these suites. The group we were in faced out at the ocean; the other group was in a "secluded garden" area. Ben and Meredith were staying on one of those. We were taken to a small building where they explained how the butlers worked, what their hours were, and gave each couple a cell phone that had their butler's number saved on it. Then we were each introduced to our butlers.

Ben and Meredith already knew how everything worked. They had already told us they were regulars of this resort chain. Our butlers confirmed all our dining reservations for the week. The second night all four of us had reservations at the hibachi steakhouse at the resort, and Meredith asked if we could all be at the same table, and they quickly arranged that. Ben and Meredith also had some excursions planned, but we did not.

Once we got to the room, we had a quick look around. It was a two-story suite with a bedroom and a bathroom on the top floor. The bottom floor had a small kitchenette and a living room which opened out to a patio with our own private pool, looking out at the ocean. The kitchenette had already been stocked with our favorite liquors, which they had asked us about before arriving. I laid down on the bed for a minute. Despite being tired from the trip, I wanted to see the resort. I already had a beer in me and wanted another drink. Kyle had other ideas, and soon we were making out on the bed.

"We need to get you out of your travel clothes and into a more resort appropriate outfit," he said as he pulled off my pants.

"Let's go ahead and put on a bikini," he said, pulling my panties down.

I knew he wasn't actually trying to get me into a swimsuit, but he confirmed that when he began kissing up my legs. I spread them apart as his lips and tongue teased my calves, then my thighs. I felt his breath against my lips before his tongue licked up each one. He teased them a few times before he let his tongue settle in between them and began rubbing tiny circles over my clit.

One of Kyle's hands was rubbing up and down from the outside of my thigh over the side of my ass to my hip. Then I felt his other movie under me, and his finger gently brushed against my ass cheeks, before he slid his middle finger into my wet slit. After only a few gently probing thrusts of it, his index finger joined it inside of me.

Kyle was skilled at oral sex when we first met, and he had only gotten better over time. His fingers inside of me and his tongue on my clit moved in rhythm until my thighs were clenching around my husband's head. I screamed out as my orgasm overtook me. I pushed his head back. He always would keep licking me until I did, extending the pleasure and overwhelming me.

I laid on the bed, recovering from my orgasm, while Kyle went to the restroom to clean my juices out of his beard. When he came back into our room he had one of the skimpy swimsuits I had bought for the trip. The top were small cups that made my A cup breasts look slightly larger than they actually are. The bottom wasn't a thong, but still showed off a lot of my cheeks. It was orange and black, and made my tan really pop. Kyle had picked it out from Victoria's secret.

We did a quick walk around the resort, seeing the different beach areas, and grabbing a drink along the way. The resort was adults only, and all inclusive, so alcohol was nearly everywhere you turned.

It was late in the evening already, and our reservation was coming up. I had planned on changing, but when we walked by the restaurant we were going to I noticed other women wearing swimwear with cover ups, so I decided to wear that as well.

After dinner Kyle wanted to get in one of the hot tubs we saw near our room. As nice as the private pool was, it wasn't a hot tub. It was surprisingly empty, I guess Sundays are a bit quiet at resorts. But soon a familiar couple, Ben and Meredith, walked by and joined us.

"Hey!" she said. "We saw you two when we were walking back from dinner, so we figured we would join you."

I had been able to tell Meredith had a good body earlier, but she knocked me away in her swimsuit. She had full D cup breasts, and an hourglass figure. Her toned stomach and legs let you know she worked out. Her blonde hair was tied up in a bun. She had no tan lines that I could see, unless they were covered by the small red triangles over her breasts, or the skimpy red thong she was wearing. Just above her thong was a flowery lower back tattoo.

Ben looked great as well. He was tall and lean, and very toned. He was wearing light blue swim shorts that showed off a lot of his legs. They set their phone down on the side and then hopped into the hot tub, not immediately next to us, but only a few feet away.

Ben called their butler and ordered a cooler of beer.

"Wait," Kyle said. "They'll bring stuff anywhere? Not just to your room?"

"Oh yeah," Meredith said. "It's great."

We continued our small talk while each of us had a beer. The cooler only had six beers, so when we wanted a second round Kyle had our butler bring a second cooler. It was late in the evening, so our butler told us he would be off work soon and we would have to take the cooler back to the room ourselves, asking if that was ok. We said of course.

From the beer in the car, a daiquiri when walking around the resort, a few more drinks at dinner, and now a few rounds of beer, I was getting pretty tipsy. I didn't notice how Handsy Ben and Meredith were with each other until she straddled him and they started to make out.

Kyle gave me a look like he was surprised, but in a "this is funny" way not a shocked way. I giggled, but figured we were on vacation. I straddled my husband and started to kiss him. His hands were rubbing all over my ass. At one point when he was kissing my neck I stole a glance at the other couple and saw she was grinding on him while he was playing with her breasts over her swimsuit.

After a few more minutes Meredith announced they were going to go back to their room. "We're across the resort from here, and I think Ben and Kyle are both ready to get us out of these suits."

We laughed at her quip. It was very surprising how open they seemed to be, but somehow refreshing. She was also right.

Before the door of our room closed Kyle was unclasping the top of my swimsuit. I turned around to him, now topless, and he lifted me up and took me to our bed. He fell onto me as he put me down onto my back. I was pulling my bottoms down as he was doing the same with his trunks.

Kyle's cock was already hard, and as soon as we were both naked he plunged it deep into me. I was plenty wet from our hot tub make out session. He was furiously kissing me and began fucking me with the same intensity. At home we have sex almost every night, but there was something that had both of us riled up this night.

Kyle's cock felt as if it was about to burst at any moment. He was HARD inside of me. He had wrapped his arms around my tiny body, and I was pinned there as he had his way with me. I loved it. My legs were spread allowing him deep in me. His pelvis pressing against me, pressure building inside me and on my clit. I knew I was going to cum quickly.

I couldn't help but imagine that Ben was fucking Meredith at the same time. That tall, busty goddess who had just straddled her husband right in front of in a hot tub, so inhibited. Thinking of them while getting fucked by my sexy husband was too much for me. I screamed out I was cumming and my body shook as the orgasm hit me. Kyle kept fucking me throughout it, keeping my pleasure going. As soon as it ended he plunged deep into me and grunted. I felt his cock throbbing as he let loose the load he had been holding back.

We laid there together, panting, covered in sweat. After a few minutes he slid his cock out of me and rolled over. He had put his load deep, and I didn't feel any leaking, so I just rolled over and put a leg across him. I rested my head on his shoulder, and he wrapped an arm around me, and we both fell asleep.

Most of the next day was uneventful, at least for this story. At some point without me noticing Kyle had asked our butler to reserve chairs on the beach, so we went down there and relaxed. After we arrived our Butler showed up with a fresh cooler of beer. Eventually though I wanted a beach drink, and rather than get the butler to get it, I went to a bar that you would float up to in one of the pools, just for a change of pace.

That night we went to the hibachi steakhouse. Friends who went to resorts more often than us had told us to go early, since you sit with a group and it's a good way to make friends at the resort. The hostess took us to our seats. It was your typical set up, there was a rectangular table with eight chairs sat on three sides, with the cook's surface in the middle. We were seated on one end. There was already a couple there, sitting next to us on the long side of the table. Soon another couple was sitting next to them, and Ben and Meredith were on the other end of the table, across from us. Meredith had on a blue dress that was open in the middle, showing off her ample cleavage.

Dinner was fun. One of the couples was older than the rest of us, and the other were British. The conversation was great, but Kyle and Ben both were clearly the most outgoing people at the table. They made jokes, told stories, and the chef threw them food while doing his show. Everyone had a great time.

After dinner Ben suggested checking out the nearby pub style bar. The other two couples graciously declined as they both had early morning excursions, one ziplining, one hiking. So, the four of us set off together. And soon found ourselves around a pool table.

We played a few games, and the entire time Meredith's breasts were a distraction. As if they weren't already on a glorious enough of a display, every time she bent over for a shot you could see more of them. I caught a glimpse of her nipples more than once, and I was pretty sure Kyle did too. She also would bend over and peer at the pocket you were shooting at, putting her cleavage right in your line of sight.

Eventually Kyle went to get us another round, and Meredith said she and Ben needed drinks too, leaving me alone with Ben for a moment.

"You're pretty good with that thing." he said motioning to the pool cue.

Guys were often surprised to see a woman play pool as well as I do.

"My parents had a table," I said. "Surprised to see a woman who can shoot pool?" I asked jokingly.

"Not at all," he laughed. "Meredith hustles guys at bars all the time. Plus, you strike me as a woman who can handle a stick in your hands."

I laughed at the clear joke.

"You are bad," I said.

"What? I'm just saying you know how to stroke it."

"The pool cue, right."

"Exactly," he said, smirking. "What else would I mean?"

"Well, I do know how to play, but I don't have the same technique for hustling your wife has."

"You mean wearing a low-cut shirt and distracting guys as they try to shoot?" he laughed.

"Yes," I said laughing.

About that time our spouses walked back up.

"What are you two laughing about?" Meredith asked, grinning.

"We were discussing your distraction technique for shooting pool," her husband said.

"What, these?" she said, bouncing a bit and causing her breasts to jiggle.

We decided that was probably enough pool and grabbed a table. We learned a bit more about them. Meredith had a job where she did freelance work, and she had a booking on Saturday, so they were leaving Friday. It also meant he could pick their kids up from camp on Saturday. We, on the other hand, weren't leaving until Sunday morning.

Somehow, we got to talking about excursions.

"You have to go on the catamaran cruise with us Thursday evening," Ben was saying. "Trust us, call your butler now and get it booked before it's full.

Kyle did, and soon we had a spot on the cruise.

"It's fun. You get to go snorkeling, the atmosphere is great, and usually it's a dance party with music and drinks on the way back."

"We're looking forward to it," Kyle said. "I overheard something about the drinks on it earlier."

Ben and Meredith both laughed. "They have this rum punch that is said to be a natural aphrodisiac."

"Well," I said teasingly, "is it?"

Meredith reached across the table and grabbed my hand. "Let's just say you will be in for a good night," causing everyone to laugh.

Eventually we made our way back to our room. We entered to find a bubble bath already drawn in our jacuzzi. Next to the tub was a bottle of champagne chilling in an ice bucket, with two stemmed glasses. Kyle had snuck off to the bathroom to call the butler earlier and let him know when we were on our way back to the room. We stripped off our clothes and hopped in.

I was sitting in front of my husband while he was rubbing my back and shoulders. The jets felt great on my sides and legs. Kyle's cock had grown erect and was pressed against my back as I leaned back on him. I tilted my head and our lips met, his tongue darting out to reach mine. I was about to turn around and straddle him, when he instead started to reposition me. I felt one of the tubs jets moving across my body, and realized what he was doing.

I let out a soft moan when I felt the jet against my vulva. Kyle slid behind me and spread my legs until the air and water was rushing against my clit. He began to rub the head of his thick cock against me underwater, before slowly easing forward and pushing it into me.

It took a minute to find a comfortable position, but soon I was riding my husband while the jet pleasured my clit. This wasn't the first time we had done this, but it had been a while. The feeling was quickly overwhelming me.

Kyle's hands were all over my body, reaching around and pinching my nipples, then running down my side. He was rubbing everywhere he could without blocking the jet of water which, along with his cock, was about to bring me to climax.

"Oh yes, just like that," I moaned.

"Cum for me baby," he whispered. "Cum on my big cock while your pussy is getting played with."

That set me off. My legs closed as the orgasm hit me. The jet was no longer focused on me, but I still had my husband's large member inside of me and I continued to rock on it until my orgasm ended.

I lifted myself off my husband's cock and told him to sit on the edge of the tub. "It's time to take care of you," I said.

I poured some water to wash the suds from the bubble bath off of it, then took him into my mouth. Stroking his shaft with one hand, and massaging his balls with the other, I kept my lips wrapped around him and licked all over the head inside of my mouth. It didn't take long before he was ready to cum.

I kept him in my mouth as he gave me his load. Spurt after spurt of warm cum flowing into my mouth as I continued to stroke and suck him. When he finished my mouth was completely full. I leaned back, tilted my head up, and opened my mouth to show him his load. I closed my lip and loudly gulped as I swallowed, before opening my mouth again and sticking my tongue out to show him it was all gone. He loves it when I do that.

I woke up the next morning to Kyle rubbing my ass. We had both gone to bed naked after our jacuzzi playtime. I rolled over to kiss him, and his hand moved in front of me and between my legs. It didn't take long of him kissing and teasing me before I was wet, and his fingers were sliding into me. I made out with my husband and stroked his cock as he brought me to orgasm. I was enjoying my vacation.

12