Midnight Milk

Story Info
Meet Mo and Cas, the milkiest couple around.
1.3k words
3.96
25.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgp1138
mgp1138
24 Followers

"Mo. Mo wake up."

Mo groggily rolled over in bed to see what was bothering his wife.

"What is it? What time is it?" he asked while trying to wake himself up.

"About 2:30. It's time to milk these monsters. Want to get them started?"

"Would I ever say no to that proposition?" Mo bantered as he perked up. " Let's see what we're working with."

Cas reached over to cut on the lamp and took off her shirt. Meanwhile, Mo looked waited eagerly. To say he was a boob man was an understatement. The man was a fiend for breasts, especially ones that were packed to the gills with milk. Luckily for him, Cas more than delivered in that aspect. She was probably one of the milkiest women in their area, maybe even the world, easily pumping in excess of 150 ounces on a bad day, over 195 ounces on average.

Cas assumed her usual position and Mo thought back to the beginning of their milky journey.

It all started when when she started leaking colostrum profusely. It eventually got so bad that her gynecologist told her that one, she was pregnant, and two, she had to start pumping before she got mastitis. Her first pump was 7 ounces. By the time JJ was born, she was easily pumping over 50 ounces of colostrum a day. Now Mo, being the boob fiend he was, was absolutely thrilled to see his wife was making so much. And it didn't hurt that she was just as into her milk as he was. They regularly were engaging in milk play during Cas's pregnancy, and it just got milkier once JJ made his grand entrance. When her milk first came in she had to pump off 20 ounces just to make sure the poor child didn't drown, and then she had to pump another 15 just to not feel engorged. All in all by the end of the first week, she was producing 90 ounces daily.

Once they brought JJ home, they calmed down a little. Emphasis being on a little. Mo was still drinking as much as Cas would let him and she wasn't very restrictive given that she just kept producing more and never truly felt like she was empty, rather she would just feel not engorged. At the one month check up, JJ's pediatrician noticed that he was far exceeding what was normal for a baby his age and asked Cas how breastfeeding was going, which she honestly answered. The doctor was shocked at how much she was making and referred her to a breast specialist and lo and behold, it turns out that Cas had a severe case of hyperlactation syndrome. They ran a whole host of tests on her and it turned out that she didn't have any tumors, thyroid issues, or other medical abnormalities save for a prolactin level 25 times higher than that of a normal woman.

Now they were two months in and so far Cas has been holding steady at about 195 ounces a day, barring what JJ and Mo drank (so they think that she is making north of 265 right now) and-

"Mo. Hey Mo. You gonna come help me out or what?"

Mo came back to reality to see Cas with her breasts out. And they looked mouthwatering. She was definitely engorged, and it looked like there was a lot in there. Her breasts sat up, proudly defying gravity. They were so full, you could see the outlines of her milk glands going all the way up to her collarbone and into her armpits. Sitting proudly at the peak of her bulbous breasts, were 3/4 inch long nipples, dripping steadily with milk determined to be four times as fatty and nutrient dense as regular breastmilk. Mo still couldn't believe he got to drink from those every night.

He latched on and then he began to suckle. Her flow began stronger than normal. He just assumed that she had already let down. Boy was he wrong. He established a rhythm, and then heard "oh man, here it comes", and come it did.

Mo began to choke because this let down was fierce, and that was saying something because Cas could regularly flood her flanges when she pumped through a let down. He tried to keep suckling but eventually he couldn't swallow as much was coming out and his latch broke, coating both him and Cas in at least 5 ounces of milk on the both of them. Mo rolled over while coughing and sputtering, trying to regain his breath.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Cas exclaimed as she bent over to try and help him, "I didn't know I had so much. I think my supply might be going up again"

"That's got to be one of the hottest things you've ever said" Mo said between gasps. "Where do you think you'll regulate?"

"I don't know but all I do know is that these tits aren't done with you yet. I at least need to not look full" Cas said as her breasts steadily sprayed with at least a dozen streams per nipple.

As soon as he got his breath back, Mo latched on again to one breast and was soon met with Cas's audible approval.

"Oh my god this is amazing. Your latch is so strong. If only my pump could be this good" Cas said through a collection of moans and groans.

Meanwhile, Mo was in milky heaven. He was gulping down mouthful after mouthful of creamy milk that was sweet as sugar. By now, he was almost exclusively breastfed given that he couldn't get enough of Cas's milk and her insane production caused her to eat enough for the both of them anyway. Neither of them saw an issue with this arrangement and almost preferred it to life before given that now there was no arguments over things like what to eat. Plus it cut down on the costs of bottles and bags and other things needed to store milk.

While Mo was happily suckling away, Cas decided not to let him have all the fun and grabbed her free breast and to the best of her ability (even though she wore a 30GG in UK sizing, her being engorged made her breasts particularly turgid and solid so she couldn't quite get her nipple fully in her mouth) and tried to put her nipple in her mouth. She managed to get enough to get a few light pulls and was rewarded with an eager spray of milk. This continued for a few minutes before Cas told Mo to switch sides so he could work on the other breast.

"I think I got more than normal because I feel fuller" Mo said as he shifted to the other boob. "Your supply is definitely going up. I'm definitely not going to be able to take as much off of this one."

"Well that's what my good friend Baby Buddha is for" Cas replied. "Just do your best."

"I'll try" Mo thought. He was getting drowsy and he knew he wouldn't last much longer but he decided to soldier on and if he passed out, so be it. He latched on and went to work. Luckily for him, Cas's let down already happened and as such he wasn't almost drowned this time. But the drowsiness was starting to hit him and he could feel himself nodding off.

Cas also, noticed he was beginning to fall asleep and began to slowly stroke his head and hold him close. Her gentle ministrations did the job and within 10 minutes, the man was fast asleep.

Cas gently shifted him to free up her breasts and then got into her pumping gear and began to pump. She began to think about the nursing session that would occur in a few short hours when Mo woke up. Her supply definitely was going up given that her 22 ounce bottles got full yet the milk kept coming. She switched out her bottles for a different set and finished within the next 20 minutes for a grand total of 59 ounces. Considering that only a week ago she was at 50, she knew that her supply wasn't anywhere near done regulating.

mgp1138
mgp1138
24 Followers