Milky Mammaries

Story Info
Pregnancy triggers a tremendous milk-filled breast expansion!
3.7k words
4.27
95.3k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was never anything astounding about me. I was average in every way. Only one thing stood out about me, my tits. When all the other girls were just starting to go through puberty, I already had a C cup. They actually made fun of me for it until high school came along. All of a sudden I was cool and hot for having such big breasts. Of course they were much bigger by then, about DD. Despite my popularity, I was lonely. High school relationships never lasted long. Boys frequently used me for my tits. They weren't mature enough to see past them and treat me like a human being.

College changed everything. There were a ton more pretty girls and some had even larger breasts than me! It was a lot easier to find a good guy. My chemistry tutor, Luke, ended up being really hot. We weren't officially dating but we hung out and hooked up often towards the end of my senior year. He was only a year older than me but worked close enough to the university that we were never far apart. I stayed at his place for over a week after my graduation party. Our relationship was starting to get real serious.

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off. The mirror was fogged with steam. My sleek, black hair looked hot while wet. It was so long it almost reached my ass. I checked myself out in the cloudy mirror. After all this time my ass was still flat. It wasn't tiny, but it didn't have a round bubble-butt shape. I frowned. It seemed as though everything I ate went straight to my tits. My stomach was thin though it had more of a curve than my ass. It was so unfair. Instead of looking sexy or voluptuous I looked odd. People often thought my tits were fake with how out of place they looked on me. Luke insisted that I was perfect. Although I knew I was hot, I would have given anything to have a proportional body and no more back pain.

Once my hair dried I got dressed for a big day. It was my first job interview since graduation. I got out a nice pencil skirt and a professional-looking top that screamed "I mean business!" It took me a little longer to get dressed than usual. My bra was tight. I tried on another but that one was tight too. There wasn't enough time to sort through all my clothes; I had to rush out the door to make it to my interview. The tight bra pushed my tits up more than I had intended. My shirt was a button up which my ample cleavage prevented from being buttoned all the way. I winced in pain as I struggled to button my shirt further. It was no use. I sighed and peered down. My tits were spilling out of my bra. I blushed. The girls were on display a lot more than I wanted. It was strange that my clothes suddenly didn't fit correctly. My worries left my mind as I entered the interview.

"What are your weaknesses?" Mr. Savitz asked. The man in a nice suit looked at me quizzically. It was well into the interview and I was killing it!

"I'd say my biggest weakness is that it's hard for me to organize my workspace. However, I have been working to change that by reading a book about organization," I replied calmly. My nerves were completely relaxed. He seemed to like me. I gave him a warm smile.

Mr. Savits smiled back, "Where do you see yourself in five years?" He continued before I could answer. "Oh, um, I guess with your kids huh," he blushed.

I was shocked and confused. "No, I see myself taking on more responsibilities here, what do you mean?"

He started to sweat. It appeared as though I'd made him more uncomfortable than he made me. Out of nowhere his behavior shifted. Mr. Savits grew quiet. "Um, my apologies. I shouldn't have said that. I, uh, um, it's just uh, your shirt miss," he stuttered.

My face scrunched up in confusion. I looked down to see something nothing could have prepared me for. There were two dark spots on my shirt, right on my breasts. I gasped. My hands flew to the marks. They were wet. I was even more confused. "What happened? What is this?" I blurted out in shock. It wasn't under-boob sweat, it was directly on top of my breasts, right over each nipple. The room started to spin. I was so embarrassed and puzzled. My skin turned bright red in shame.

"It's ok, the same thing happened to my wife after our second kid. Do you want to take a break to take care of that?" Mr. Savits offered.

My brain didn't connect the dots. His words made no sense. I felt the wet fabric of my shirt. It was soaked through to my bra. My skin turned from red to white. It dawned on me what he meant. He thought it was milk. "No it can't be. I don't have kids, I'm not pregnant, I can't be lactating! I have to go!" I shouted as I rushed out the door.

Mr. Savits called for me down the hall. "Are you ok? Would you like to continue after you clean up?" I didn't reply. I raced to the nearest bathroom. The sound of my heartbeat filled my head. I was mortified. That was the most embarrassing thing I'd ever experienced. It looked worse in the mirror. The milk spots were not subtle at all. They were about the same size as my nipples or bigger! I felt like I could just die.

The rest of the day was spent sulking at home. I didn't return to the interview. It was too embarrassing. There was no recovering from something like that anyway. Surprisingly, I couldn't repeat what happened. I wasted hours in front of the mirror trying to squeeze milk from my tits. Nothing I did worked. I even searched how pregnant women did it online and used all the proper techniques. Nothing came out. My nipples were so sore at the end of it. I couldn't believe what happened. I called Luke to make me feel better. He invited me to stay at his place for a bit to take my mind off things.

After a hot shower and a home cooked meal prepared by Luke, I felt completely refreshed. He was a great distraction. I kissed him deeply as I climbed on top of him in bed. Although my tits were a bit sore from me trying and failing to squeeze milk out of them all day, I still let Luke play with them. He was more gentle than I was. Things heated up quickly. He grabbed my long hair and fucked me doggy style. My big breasts bounced all over. I let out a shriek when he pulled my hair. I loved it when he did that. My body melted under his touch. I was going to climax soon. Suddenly, Luke pulled out so I could flip onto my back. I knew he couldn't resist being able to see my tits. He held on tight to my thighs. They weren't all that big but they had a decent jiggle while he pounded my pussy. His hands slowly slid lower to my ass. I could feel him grow more and more excited. His thrusts became more forceful. I bit my lower lip to stifle a scream of pleasure. My moaning encouraged him to be rougher. He grabbed at my soft flesh, played with my large breasts, rubbed down my thighs, and grasped my hips tight. I couldn't keep quiet. He was hitting all the right places. My nails dug into the bedsheets, my eyes rolled back. I gasped as waves of pleasure flowed throughout my body. Luke kept pounding away deep inside me. He moved faster as I climaxed.

"Holy shit! That's hot babe," Luke gasped. In the high of my orgasm I wasn't paying attention to what he was talking about. I felt a wetness being sprayed across my chest and face. At first I thought Luke had pulled out and came on me but he was still thrusting inside me. The loud slapping sound of my titties bouncing all over reminded me of what happened earlier in the day. My eyes shot open. It was just as I had feared, milk was spraying out of my breasts with every thrust. I shrieked. That really was breastmilk earlier at the interview. All day I had tried to see if it was true but nothing came out until now. There was a lot too. It was spraying everywhere. Luke seemed to enjoy making me cum so hard that I lactated like a fountain. He finished inside me while watching my big tits splash breastmilk all over.

"Oh my God! What the hell is happening?" I cried. Luke pulled out and cuddled beside me. Milk droplets were scattered across my body and face.

"What? You're lactating. I think that was crazy hot. It was like you came, but with milk," Luke smiled as he took an engorged nipple into his mouth. The sensation of him sucking my breastmilk was indescribable. It was hard to be upset with him making me feel so good.

"But why am I lactating? I'm not pregnant!" I complained.

"Are you sure?" Luke interrogated. He stopped sucking my tits once he heard the genuine concern in my voice.

"Well, no but I had my period last month so even if I am pregnant I shouldn't be producing milk already!" I exclaimed.

Luke didn't seem too concerned. He told me to relax and he'd pick up some pregnancy tests after work the next day. His unbothered demeanor helped me keep calm. When I thought about it, it did sound ridiculous. There was no way I could be pregnant and lactating within a month.

When I woke up, I was nervous all over again. There were wet spots all over the bedsheets near where my breasts were. Luke had already headed out to work and I was all alone. My heart was racing. I took a look at myself in the mirror. It was clear that my breasts were larger than the day before. Others would not have been able to tell, though it was clear to me especially when I tried to get dressed. Instead of being tight, my bras didn't fit at all. When I put on a shirt it was noticeably shorter, tighter around my breasts, with my nipples poking out like daggers. A wave of heat washed through my body. It was embarrassing and scary at the same time. Once again, I tried to express milk out of my tits to no avail.

After nervously pacing around Luke's house all day, he finally came home with the pregnancy tests. Sure enough, I was pregnant. It was odd. Neither of us were upset. We knew we were being risky but it offered a partial explanation for what was happening to me. That slightly helped me to relax. We had a bit of an understanding now. I scheduled to meet with a doctor to examine my bizarre situation. By the time I met with the doctor the following week, my breasts were a full cup size bigger and growing slightly larger each day. Milk was also leaking out more frequently, though it was never constant or predictable.

"I've never seen anything like this before," the doctor chuckled. "It doesn't appear to be anything to worry about at the moment. Breasts tend to become swollen or enlarged during pregnancy. This can happen at any stage though it is uncommon for it to be this early and to the extent that you claim. As far as the lactating is concerned, that's also unusual but there's no need to panic. You're very healthy, if anything it's just a hormone imbalance. It will stabilize in time you just need to be patient."

I sighed a breath of relief. The doctor assured me I was fine. Unfortunately, it didn't take long for me to become stressed out again. Every day my tits grew bigger and milkier. Nothing else changed. I was about two months into my pregnancy and I wasn't even showing yet. Somehow my breasts already grew from DD to an H cup. Milk sprayed from my nipples whenever I had sex and leaked randomly throughout the day. The doctor was wrong. It wasn't stabilizing. If anything, they were growing more rapidly. After another call and doctor visit I still didn't have any answers. They proclaimed it was a medical mystery. Apparently, I was perfectly healthy. They couldn't find anything wrong with me. Further analysis would help identify if it was a hormone problem though they stated there was nothing to be afraid of besides the discomfort it was causing.

Luke made me feel a ton better. He was excited to be a dad and obsessed with my enormous tits. Everyone was. Nobody looked me in the eye anymore. I'd catch men and women with their eyes glued to my chest. It wasn't their fault. There were often wet spots on my shirt, nipples poking out, or flesh jiggling out of control. Either Mr. Savits took pity on me or he was a pervert because he ended up hiring me. I tried to wear appropriate work attire, however, my breasts were too big. At the end of the day they would be jiggling and overflowing out of my top. There was so much milk I had to keep pads over my nipples to absorb it all. This also helped prevent my huge nipples from poking out. Eventually, I produced enough milk to soak right through the pads. It was getting ridiculous. I went through several pads a day. My coworkers whispered about me behind my back. All anyone talked about was me and my growing tits.

It got even worse as I started to show. Although my baby bump was small and cute, it was overshadowed by my massive tits. In fact my boobs were so big that I didn't look pregnant despite the growing belly. My enormous tits stuck out way farther than my baby bump. It just looked like I was chubby or curvy because of the strange ratio of breast to belly.

At around six months in I finally started to look pregnant. My belly was about the size of a basketball and perfectly spherical. I was so happy to finally have it be obvious that I was pregnant. It took some of the attention away from my chest. The blossoming belly served as a shelf for my ever growing tits. They had grown so large that they always rested on top of my baby bump. It was getting tremendously difficult to go to work. The big pregnant belly made it even more impossible to find decent clothes. I would spend hours searching the internet for something to wear only for me to outgrow it by the time it arrived. I ended up going to work with my entire midsection exposed. All my shirts clung to my chest for dear life. With each breast about the size of a watermelon I was shocked at just how distracted people were by my bare belly. Not even the largest of shirts could reach my belly button. My tits were simply enormous. There was so much milk inside them that I could hear it slosh around. It was a bizarre feeling. My coworkers tried not to stare though I could always feel someone's piercing gaze. They hardly spoke to me either. If they did, they never made eye contact. I guess it was hard to do so when I had such deep cleavage, a barely covered belly, and two huge breasts with constantly growing wet spots near the nipples. It made me feel like a freak show. I began working from home to avoid the awkward feeling. In fact, I rarely went out in public. I was sick of all the stares, whispers, and sometimes cat-calls.

Staying at home was amazing. I didn't have any distractions, no stressful stares, and I didn't have to worry about what I wore. At times I didn't wear anything. Nothing truly fit me anyway. The best part was all the attention from Luke. He was the only one who's fascination with my expanding body actually made me feel good.

Luke rubbed my globe of a tummy from behind. His hands would inevitably bump into my massive breasts as they rested on top of my belly and stuck out way further than it. My big baby bump made each enormous breast go to each side of my tummy, separating them in the middle as the dome of flesh became more massive. Wearing a bra would solve this problem, though they were far too large for one. I couldn't help but moan whenever Luke's hands brushed against my breasts. His belly rubs always resulted in milk all over. It leaked from my tits with the slightest stimulation. Droplets would dribble onto my tummy and he'd rub them into my skin. There was something strangely erotic about it. The feeling would only intensify once Luke moved onto my big titties. Once they had his full attention, I was done for. Milk would spray everywhere. Sometimes he would suckle on my breasts to keep it under control. It never made a difference. What seemed like endless amounts of milk would continuously spray out as long as he continued to touch my breasts. The more excited I was, the more milk flowed out. This only encouraged him to keep teasing me. What started as a gentle belly rub always ended with me begging him to fuck me and help take care of my aching breasts.

Despite being almost seven months along, Luke would fuck me like he meant it. He cradled my big, swollen belly in his hands as he fucked me from behind. I never experienced anything like it. The feeling of his fingertips rubbing my round tummy, the rough pounding he was giving my pussy, it was all too much. I climaxed several times whenever we had sex. Each time breastmilk would splash everywhere as my enormous tits bounced uncontrollably. We'd have to change the bedsheets every time because of how soaked they got. Somehow it only added to the experience. Luke was obsessed with making me drench the sheets in milk. He wouldn't stop until I had cum so much that milk could be squeezed out of the covers. His infatuation with my watermelon-sized tits grew as they grew. If it wasn't for the back pain I'd say I gradually began to like them. Although, it was more accurate to say I didn't like them, I liked how they effected Luke. It was like he was rougher the bigger they got. My confidence slowly returned. I'd flaunt my huge, leaking, mommy milkers around the house. My clothes, or lack of clothes, accentuated every curve. Wearing older clothes really made my belly and titties look huge! It often took just a second until Luke threw me on the bed and had me screaming his name. Part of me felt like I was losing my mind. I craved his touch. My tits literally ached for him. They hurt unless they were in his hands. I needed him inside me, pumping me full of cum. I wanted my hair pulled, my ass smacked, my tits sucked, played with and man handled.

Luke lowered my upper body until I was pressed against the bed. He held my hips tight, only moving downward to cradle my bulging belly once in a while. I screamed and came as he drilled away. Doggy style got me going the most. Milk sprayed all over the bed as I climaxed. Luke picked up the pace. I could do nothing but moan. My nipples were huge, geysers gushing out milk in sync with Luke's thrusts. The sloshing sound of my enormous, milk-filled tits flooded the room. Pregnancy had given me a little more jiggle to my body. I could feel his hands playing with my thicker curves. It made me feel sexy. The extra soft padding helped Luke go a lot rougher on me. I bit my lower lip and moaned. There was something so intoxicating about rough sex. I wished it would never end. Luke squeezed my thickening thighs and gave my ass a hard smack.

I gasped in response. He pulled my hair until I screamed into the damp bedsheets. Milk streamed out of my tits as I came for the fifth time that day. My pussy contracted around Luke's fantastic cock. I pleaded for him to cum inside me. He was close. I could tell by the way he bottomed out inside me. Suddenly, he grabbed overflowing handfuls of my titty flesh and squeezed. My humongous breasts erupted with sweet milk. His rough grip on my tits hurt yet the pain was somehow pleasurable too. I wanted him to milk me dry, relieve the tremendous weight of my ever growing tits, express the vast excess of milk they contained. My eyes rolled back as Luke finally came inside me. He forcefully slammed his hips against me, making sure to cum as deep as possible.

We were exhausted. I think we were going at it all day. I wondered if the same hormone imbalance that caused my tits to expand like this was also responsible for my insatiable sex drive. It did seem to get worse as my breasts got bigger. With a little over two months left I couldn't help but imagine how much bigger my breasts and belly would become. That would also mean our sex would become wilder too. Milk dripped down my body just thinking about it. Luke took an engorged nipple into his mouth and sucked. It was hard to imagine me any bigger. It was even harder to picture our sex life any crazier. We were already cuddling naked, covered in breastmilk, with literal puddles of it all over the bed. Luke's eyes gleamed as he rubbed my swollen, white belly and suckled my milky titties. I guess the isolation really did make me lose my mind because I was really looking forward to just how much of a punishing he'd give me at nine months pregnant.